On The Wings Of The Storm Ch. 01

Story Info
A lusty warrior, sets off on a raid for slaves and revenge.
8k words
4.25
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Scotts Chronicle Of Blooded Hearts

-- Book 1 --

The Curses Of Many Slavers

Strong Master-slave relationships, (M/F), (M/F/f/f), (M/f/f/f/f), BDSM, rapine plunder and pillage

by Lothar The Bohemian

Author's Note: This started out as an Anti-Gorean fantasy world setting, but has ended up having historic fantasy elements, and seems pretty pro Gorean as written. It is pretty hard to write completely anti-Gorean. . .

Chapter 1

On The Wings Of The Storm

I am Paelor Antizor, Warrior at large and Head-In-Waiting of the Second Family of the Scotts, clan Judicii. "Favoured of the gods" my name means, and I am a god-fearing man, as long as my people fear me, and our laws (if few). It has been prophesied that one day I will rule the clan by several of my lovers, but so far I don't know how.

I knew it was a bad idea to get back into this slavery business thing, but I hated the idea of all these slaves so much that when the call for an Epic Raid against the Queen of the Dark Elves Mortissa Vivisarri came out from High Lord Callidicus the head of the Shiatashu tribes of the Northanger Shores, (His mother was the Arch Witch of the Bodokai(Blood) Witches). . . For 50,000 Houdaks. . . it was too much to pass up on. My first fetish was always women, I as born a natural rapist, but fortunately the women in my tribe were much the same. It was a mutual thing, a tribal lifestyle, you just had to get into it. But I never could agree with the idea of slavery, and was much opposed to it! I would kill any slaver I met. . . our tribe rarely allowed it, and we had to marry them if we had them.

It would make a man rich if you could marry several in a raid-- and keep on raiding to recoup losses, from when they would run away, and be successful in this tragic custom.

At least I could never get into the lifestyle of two men and two women mated all the time, with barely any swinging -- basically on pain of death. This was our normal Tribe of Scotts lifestyle. Let's face it we were complete barbarians but had a great time, and a slave was a better lover than a full-blooded Scotts raider.

So the cash, and my new lust for epic wars and death brought me to this crux. . . we all wanted this raid, more than anything! When Head Maeven Maevar Ubrexes, and RavenShore tribes, defeated the Milibank Shioto, and his invading Hun allies, a wall went up between us, and the Zoreans -- the dark elven raiders out by our western, and northwestern reaches.

They felt they had not enough of raiding us, and we felt the very same about them. It was not enough that we raided them in revenge, using traditionally most of their slaves only in our blood rituals as sacrifice to our lusty God of Blood, Kithar. . . as is proper to ur way of thinking, and all the clans. The only guarantee of a slave's survival was in marriage and the proper supplication before her lord, after the rites were completed.

But the wall seemed like a dare to us! Raiding was in our blood, and we taught that was a sacred way to live, but it was a sword that bit both ways!

The Zoreans also often allied with the awful Marches of Maarduk Kingdom, which had great siege weapons, and the largest populations ever heard of. Truly slavery was not the only way to keep the women of birthing age in your tribe pregnant all of the time.

My thinking is we did not need that many people, and yet our nation grew alongside those, and we were not known for our excess in over-planting, and destroying all of the herds of livestock grazing out of town on the open planes, or raping, and murdering all of the animals nearby, which were given us to the God Judicus, and the Goddess Jan for hunting in the forests.

Numbers matter in warfare however, and these were God-fearing times -- mostly the various gods of war!

Great was the pussy in my life, and yet my only wife, my second wife Sodolia, had been taken in a raid from me. The first, Entarria had been slain in raiding. And though the raiding parties went out, and my brother-husband, Judicus Scotts went out, the last of our happy Fourway marriage. And also, alas, and afear you not, of beasts and men he did not return! Yet it had been a successful raid.

As Sodolia had no sister wife, that left me single and unwed. I might as well have been barren, no child could I produce!

These were low days, for me, but to stave off the constant threat of depression, and the kind of ill thoughts that breed idle hands, I slept in the women's tent at times, a supple deviant rapport after dark with a solemn song of war and its woes, to the most beautiful maiden of that day. Our lips filled with Whiskey and the air floating free in the taverna. A promise on our lips, and a kiss on the tips of our tongues, as we sat too close, as we said too much, as our eyes mixed and mingled with the verdant life of the garden of our bed that awaited us that night. If we had known each other in a lifetime, if we had known each other too far away, we would bridge that gap. All my sisters and I were married, and we would seal and reaffirm that contract in flesh and blood, as we made love one night, and then the next day several times if we were lucky, and parted on the morrow. Sometimes she was a virgin young an nubile, but wise in our ways and would leave a stain upon our bed.

But I was much respected in the realm of of tragic and powerful kingdom. . . and much laid! Even with my losses, all could be rebuilt in time! Or I could just keep fucking every lady or lass in town, failing that!

I had no money so they would all leave me in time, nothing but a bribe could keep a lass in your bed these days! Too many other men, and not enough time in one lifetime, so usually they left me. It was a whisper and a gap in our logic.

Only two women had ever stayed with me past the two week mark in the past year, (other than those who had not been wed to me in my lusty and frequently fevered dreams): Mara Losinus, a wise women, from the Head Bodokai witch family. A fine redhead, fiery as she is bright, a bringer of peace. And Ului Jonus of another tribe, the Solonga. She lives among us yet, and knows not our pleasures. One day I would like her to join, and for a while I thought the brazen, and war-tattooed raven beauty, firm and well-endowed as well as well-proportioned, might stay with us. Venus herself perhaps. Her husband I liked now, he was exiled from another tribe to the North, called the Nords. Often they attempted to raid us, and gave us many warchildren to wage war against them with. They sullied our bloodline many said. But they had kicked an inventor out and we liked his bizarre and magical inventions. As long as many were meant for war, he would remain as blessed as a small god to our people.

On the weekends after the harvest, or sometimes after war, or a raid, Sororitas ("Shacking up") was a blessed thing to my people. It kept us warm in the day's winter, it was "the wine of life"; and I was just rotting on the vine, and sometimes wept for my losses.

The ladies were happy with me. But I was not happy, my family was successful and so far I was not. Eustachia of the clan Judicii, my mother, was a widely known Fate Weaver of the Witcher clans. . . and guild leader of our town of Krondoria.

I was built like a brick, tough as nails. And at 21, I had not much prospects. Too bright to work, I had to keep from inventing things. My spell work often failed too, and I needed to live more in the world. I had been sheltered thus far.

After 2 years of indentured servitude for my crimes, I was now ready for war. . . and to earn the women that would earn my keep, and make my way in the world!

We prepared for the read, my shield-bearer and myself in my traditional thatch and stone worked four-room home I shared with a brother for awhile, and now it was solely mine. The plumbing was clearly outdoors.

I armed up with a sword my father gave me, that had sat above the fireplace next to five large skulls-- like giants. Then I put on my silver ceremonial chain haubark, and brown and gray lashings of studded leather over my engraved masterly enhanced pauldroons and leggings. At least I liked to think they were magically enhanced like a great hero of yore, even if I could afford no such thing.

On one arm, I had the shield Ingratius. A godless and unholy item, inherited from my mother, which had a curse to it, but mostly a blessing. The one who wore it would be protected by an anti-magic and anti-vampire bite shield. But each time I went to war, I would have to spill semen on it before I could undress fully.

They couldn't just give me a normal magic item, just an old hand me down from previous generations, that barely worked! That did a whole lot of nothing -- but did it well! And was cursed! Damnable people my relatives, always a knife in the back and front, not as kind as my friends, most days. And this is how I thought, though I would learn its powers were something special later on.

My helm was blessed, by a street oracle who was half mad, and thought I had filled his beggar's cup twice when I blessed it. The sides were open in a T -shape only, giving me room to breath, and would stop the forward and back blade. It looked particularly angry and hostile in the way the groves were cut. And my blue eyes would glimmer from within.

I met with my shield-bearer of the day, Gwendolyn, who was too high to give me drugs, using her own ceremonial snuff and smudge. Before the battle we would all do mushrooms to enhance our combat viability, a little like Asterix and Obelix and Verstingetorix once did. (before they fell to the Horcani Empire

It was also her sacred duty to impress me, wait upon me hand and foot, and to dress me, which could take up to an hour in the finest plate, which is partly why I had never invested in a set. In the old days they would sacrifice the shield-bearer herself if I ever swore to it -- and this would drive me into a berserker rage, and undying thing where we fought even past death, filled with the furies of our Werebear Goddess Jude. She appeared, a strawberry blonde, of a small, but not-too thin set, young but not too young.

I told her to undress so I could see her, and know the strength of each muscle, and made a good mind to follow her.

"Your need are mine, my lord. But keep in good mind if you touch my flesh you will make me horny -- and then you bring it upon yourself!"

"What do I bring upon myself?"

"My wet dripping cunt!"

I told her about my needs with a particular shield, and she swore. It sounded like work!

As she did so -- still in the buff -- I undressed myself.

I was much aroused by her, and wanted to order her into the art of warfare and its sacred rites from behind, and yet she turned around, and looked a little pale.

"I have never met you -- but this is most cool my lord!"

But she did kneel before me and take my hardness down her throat like a proper woman, as she dressed me before the battle. But I think we were getting to like the naked part better!

The beautiful redhead almost gagged as she took it down her throat, on her knees. I forced her to learn the art of the deepthroat, and then she did indeed gag! I forced her down again and again, and she absolutely loved it, as much as I did, she spilled her womanly waters all over the floor.

"Cockson, son of a philgrave! I am going to have to take it hard after every battle!"

"You could just suck me off after every battle! You are a woman and not a man. A man could take it lubricated, I suppose!"

"You're fortunate its me and not someone else, I guess!" She chuckled. She would have to tell this one to the girls. She sucked my cock harder, until I cum blasted all over her face, when she stuck a finger up my anus without any request.

"Ohhh ahhh ahhh oh!" I shouted.

And she shoved her hands into her pussy as I watched and she came a second time. What a glorious red steamy hot vagina, with such a nice landing strawberry strip patch! Her glorious womanly juices squirted all over the floor.

She took out the drugs, and then we did partake in our mushroom feast, and then she proceeded to dress me first.

"I know its a bit strange, but it will protect me, and well us from magic and vampires in battle!"

"I shall have to stick close to you!

"But not too close!

"Yes, it could get too sticky after battle. I will have to learn to be very loyal to you!"

"Indeed!"

"I like this type of shield, and you could like this sort of thing, as well as me. Have you also been sleeping in the uh -- communal tent?"

"I could indeed. Yes. But not with you yet."

"No. I don't think so. It is a large village. I was hoping to get around to you sometime! The men say I am very lusty."

"Yes, they speak well of your oral gratification, and other made in heaven maiden skills! Good, then, you will be very acceptable. Do you have any skills in combat, by the way!"

"Hardly any! But I am good with a bow at a hundred paces, and know how to use a short sword!"

"Great then! That's the best of the set. I will fight with a sword-breaker in one hand, and my families best sword in my right!"

"Your good hand, no doubt!"

"Yes."

"And may I ask why do you go on this raid?"

"For the slaves, as I am not yet married."

"Will you take any men?"

"I will see, but probably only women."

"Good then, perhaps we will have plenty and I will gain one who will work for me in the fields!"

"Perhaps! Drow women are supposed to be great lovers -- and highly bisexual. How many do you think I should take?"

"I think they will short you on whatever you are getting paid in Haudaks. So take as many as you like. There is no law prohibiting multiple wives."

"Yes, I will not sacrifice those I take, they will be those of the greatest delight."

"Good and well met!"

"Good and by your sword we will!"

She proceeded to finish dressing me, and then she dressed herself as we made small talk, and got to know each other. A very amazing woman indeed. There was a lot of spunk to her amazing lower class citizen life. And a lot of spunk would soon be in her if I had any say in it. . . And I did!

We headed out to war, and the fighting was short. . . yet worthy of the fight!

Over two hundred spear men in scale plate armour rode out of the city, accompanied by 118 archers, and 29 knights on horseback. I was one of the knights, yet of little rank.

Several of us ran around the back, I escorted 28 of our bravest braves up the Eastern slopes of the side, away from sight of the dark elven village of Maelthropolux. I was fortunate that they thought Gwendolyn and I were so far up to it! At the far side we grouped up, and began to burn the forests, so none of these awful slavers would get away. In a line we went along burning tree after tree. We saw that there was a break-line. And this would pull some warriors of them out of the center of town. If they ever grouped up that is!

So far it was so quiet not even a rat stirred, not even a cloud in the dark pale sky moved except in quietude, with the soft red and green glistening and moving aurora borealis light show shimmering above them, silently singing their tears.

Usually these dark elven rats, who had jet black skin, and pale white hair, stayed below. What had possessed them to raid on the surface, where they were unwelcome, and would surely know our wrath -- and the wrath of all the tribes about them? We circled around the back of the unfortified squats of two hundred thatch and black-painted cedar dwellings and a central hall and market square, and outbuildings

I looked in one one home, creeping up behind it with blade drawn.

Inside I saw a pink-haired, and white headed beauty dark elven maiden slumbering next to her lover above white and brown mixed ermine furs, and pristine gray blankets. The second had red tattoos and several on her face, indicating a priestess of high class. Among this tribe sometimes the females coloured their hair with ewe blood, gazxelle foreskin, or ox bladder, for pale pink, blue, and green colours.

This was a magic-enhanced group of people. So we had to make short work of them, or face their spell-blades, and magical incantations. They were particularly known for summoning fell beasts, and some demons, known as Pit Fiends. . . which would avail us not if they were to see the sudden one night's siege. And enough Pit Fiends and other summons may end the raid with very black consequences for us!

The battle was short-lived, as I had mentioned, with most of the adult age men, heading out south into the fields, and being surrounded by out best archers.

There was no town alarm. Just a large crystal above the central black spired town hall, which looked like evil itself. . . its green throbbing grow was particularly ominous!

My group ran through town and quickly, we put gags over the sleeping maidens, one group at a time. The Zoreans fought poorly. I took down the lesbian maidens myself first. When the first one awoke, she tried to reach for a wand -- which looked suspiciously like a phallous from the shelf. I slapped down her hand, and sat on her legs, and tied her up.

She started to cast a spell, as I put an ornate iron gag in her mouth, and tied it back. A Midwinter's Night present from an Uncle-in-law, the Knight Gangkor Judicii. . .

The spell fizzled and died, while a number of objects flew around the room.

It sounded like an aerial servant was present. But I stuck a sword in the air, and my shield-bearer did much damage to whatever beast or demon it be. . . it left invisibly as it had come invisibly.

When this happened my first slave, who I would later know had the name of Maeleboth, a princess of the tribe-- spat and hiss, and sobbed so much deep sorrow, with so much fear in her fleeting eyes, that she knew all hope was lost.

How great the highest tumble from above, like Icarus when their winds are clipped, by arrows and by war, they become the antipathy and the memory of their own exodus from the world. The soul shivers and shudders as it is cast down from the sky to the depths of the deep and blackened sea. Now to become a slave, once the highest of the high, and how and why, and by what cycle of the wheel. And the great Jjormangalar: our World Serpent -- will she fall upon this abyss of knavery -- to become a nothing, when one was all! How great and far the mighty tumble when in time they did not know or remember that at the end of their days all will fall and fail. . . And be divided in whatever glory they had. Nothing material has ever fled or lived long upon this world of night and black.

I could see it all in her eyes, as I caressed her platinum white hair. I for a moment forgave her and all the destruction that she had brought upon my kind. I had sworn oaths to my lord, when I was signed in for this war. . . and yet now unbidden tears came to me. She had killed so many, so many. . .I just wanted to rip out her hair as I massaged and caressed my hand against her scalp. . . so dark and yet so bright she was, an easy thing to snuff out, forbidden and evil, and the enemy in a lore. The only way to save her now was to marry her. I was a bit disgusted at first at the thought of sleeping with her. So we tied her up proper.

Another dream another memory of my sister lost to such as her, and my brother to their allies Queen of the Dark Elves Mortissa Vivisarri and the dark kingdom of man to the South. The ancient enemy The Empire! Such a dark world it is!

A dark elf charged my shield-bearer as she wrapped up Hella, having found her still napping-out. This full adult mail brought a large bastard-sword in two hand to bear against her, and swung in.

She yelped loudly, feeling the blade strike her rear chest armour, but do no damage. Then she shouted, "Attackers!"