On The Wings Of The Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was already there, quickly I put my cock back in my pants -- no time for that. And drew out the spellblade that sat near the bed, from its hilt. These weapons of dark magic are glistening obsidian blades cut like scimitars, but more straight and hooked at the tip, green lighting coats them when they sense danger, and they spark and do mage war damage in battle.

The fighting pair clashed swords, and attempted to punch and kick at each other, blocking both motions, each.

I fought in hard from his right flank. My shield-bearer charged into him, hoping to knock him over, but her held back against her long charge.

He could not block both of us, and with a wide swing I lobbed off his head, with a single swing and it rolled along the ground into the next room. "These weapons are good!"

"No shit sherlock!" My shield maiden said. And we went back to looting.

I climbed on top of my first dark elf slave, later known as Maeleboth.

Hella was secured in the next room by myself and my shield-bearer, quickly she was gagged and tied as she slept, and never woke, and never heard the battle. A deep sleeper indeed she was!

"Perhaps she had not slept in days, in fear of war!" I laughed, in jest.

"That is how seers work in battles. They can't often be avoided, first lesson! How many times have you been to war!"

"I've defended my home many times."

"I mean to war-war!"

"This is my first war."

"And already a knight-- figures!"

"One day I will be a troop!"

"Don't talk to me, and defer that. If you are a knight you get a steed for free. How many times have you been to war."

"Three times now, and I got good loot each time. Not enough to increase me a notch in society, but good men and women will not starve while there is war. . . Loot time!"

The lashes and ties locked good. We just use cloth in her mouth, and tied it on this one. "Secure?" I asked.

"She's secure enough!"

And as well as the wand -- a sacred unseelie branch from the tree of death, and not of life, was put into my lootsacks. And I was sure to loot any other magical items, or knick knacks that might be magical, as well as two spellswords with glistening obsidian blades cut like scimitars, but more straight and hooked at the tip -- one I gave to my shield-bearer, and the other I would use. These were magical blades with green electric serpent-like hearts. Also, under a floorboard, there was a sack of silvery platinum coins, and two green emeralds found later on a shelf with a crystal ball.

Gwendolynn threw the second slave into a large sack, which we call the "rampling sack", as I did with the other slave. If they saw no light the newly looted slaves, would not fight back as hard, we had found. And we dragged them out into the town square, and marked them.

We walked into the center of town, dragging our slaves in tow. We were to be one of the first to looting groups back successfully, judging by the five other banners with between two and six slaves beneath them, tied up, or in their new owners' rampling bags. I noticed others tarried, and made love to their new unpaid and unwashed servants.

I had a large banner on a pointed wooden staff. This could also be used as a walking stick in a minute, or many other things for cooking! We are a versatile group when we wage war -- all things are many. . . Gwendolyn took the staff right off my back, and pounded it into the dirt.

There was a large town hall, where none had yet gone.

Within the center of the frame above the door were runic markings and symbols, which could contain powerful words of warding and damage.

I could not read them, certainly. They were not something I had studied, and had not been initiated yet in the rites of my clans covens. Gwendolyn motioned me to look in, while the rest of our elite forces were dragging more slaves into the square, under their personal flags and banners.

Inside of the hut, where they could be tied up and most-molested were the women who had been stolen from our tribe, 138 in all. Yet some may have not made it with particularly poor treatment. They had torn off all of their clothes, and not even left them with appropriate furs to sleep on! Savages!

Gwendolyn looked that way -- and caught them also in her sight.

I shouted to her, as I took up a rapid jog after them, "Here, come, you wanted a man!"

"The rest will be here soon!"

"But all the women! What if the fire catches the town center!"

"It won't, have a little faith!"
"Okay then!"

"Follow me and that's an order! I will yet spill my semen and avenge our town!"

Okay now on with the dirty stuff!

We came into another crude chamber, next to that held by the burial witches of their death coven. Much known for their necromantic and blood witches were the Zoreans!

The next two daughters came, and came into my possession, thinking of these unbridled passions that only a slave and a master might know. In their secret dreams of sadness. And why did not those with foresight and prestidigitation flee before me and my tribes wrath?! I would always wonder at their forbidden and mad love.

The head of the family an older woman came out, and commanded pleading with my in her maddened stupor, "Fuck her up the ass here! Both of them! These are my two daughters! I am the matriarch of our Unseelie Fay Shamanic path, the chief almost of our village!"

Past her, her daughters sat bent over, and sobbing away from me. Waiting to achieve their final seduction.

The two daughters bared their asses and waved them back and forth seductively.

Gwendolyn beat the first woman hard. But she did not fight back.

"Spare me please! Don't take out my eyes!" The black elf witch elder shouted.

She began to utter a spell, as she fell to the ground, and held an arm up over her to ward off further strikes with the side of the blade. It reflected off my shield. A death spell curse, which killed the mother. It was a good thing the sisters didn't see. Sister-slaves must be weird if you kill their mother -- even if its suicide!

Gwendolyn looked around. Nowhere was the dark elf hag to be seen. "Where the fuck is she?"

"She's not fucking here is she! Teleportation then!"

I looked into the room as my eyes adjusted, sword in one hand, and sword-breaker in the other. Gwendollyn held a brand in one hand and a sword in another

"Gah, my shield needs semen," I muttered. "What an awful, yet advantageous curse!" I stared at their sexy asses, kneeling over in front of me on a sacred risen ornate altar with blackened arabesque steps, past their two risen bedrooms on either side of a central hall, where two large tables sat to either side. The kitchen was out of sight -- perhaps behind these two doors.

"Stay where you are then!"

I pointed to my right, and kicked in the left door with one foot. Inside was a kind of magic-enhanced outhouse, that did not smell or reek of urine, or stale feces.

Gwendolyn, first tried to kick in the door. It did not budge! But she yelped out in pain. "I'll try the lock she said."

"It is not locked! Quick take them, or I must take my own life in dishonour."

My shield-bearer bore arms against an empty kitchen. "Where is your husband! She shouted looking up and down and beneath things!"

"We don't allow . . . too many of the males to live. All must go to war as is the curse of their gender to be born in the rage of blood!"

"My sister-wives have sent their husband into the woods. . . there was a fire! Oh I have seen all that, don't laugh!"

I un-cocked my jock piece, and pulled out my swarmy, seething cock, huge and thick it was, and bored down with it, and a smarmy smile on the two youthful lassies.

The first new slave spoke in a dark and sultry voice, in perfect Scotts-Gaelic, "We will supplicate ourselves before you master! We know the price of our temptation to war! We are pacifists among our tribe please take us both in anyway you please."

" I will agree to that too. It is a hard and bitter blade." The second one nodded, and joined her sister-wife and kneeled down, or whatever they were.

As I took cock to the first one, and did not dare to ask her name yet. I suppose a slave needs no name, but it might be easier that way.

Either way I was easy. I said, "It is hard, and take it like a woman. And it is a bitter pill, but only when I force you to swallow it, you slimey man-killing elves!"

It was so wrong but so right! I hated them both, but I loved their bodies. I would make something of them! Right now they were the enemy, and squealed and jizzed even with the first stroke of my steaming hot cock, in the midnight drear.

Gwendollyn put a piece of cloth in the mouth of the first one as I fucked her, and tied down their would-be "matriarch". "This will keep her from casting any spells. But as to myself you are satisfied -- and I still need a man for my plunder!

There was a deep carillons call, as if made by a low note on a hefty mountain goat battle horn.

My shield-bearer stated, "My lord, the battle appears to be over! There is a call of three sharp horns out there do you hear!

And the call was repeated three times more.

The girls before me were sobbing. It didn't feel right, but it felt so wrong it was good, a little bit of blender-fucking is always nice!

I fucked the tight "matriarch's daughter's" piece of black ass hard and long, she enveloped me with her forbidden and enticing cunt, and took my full lusty weird 12 inches, with the lollipop head the ladies loved so much. She took it better than most women of my tribe, even with her more petite size! I drove it hard into her lusty warm pussy, hitting her T-spot hard, and making her swarm and squirm and cum all over me.

I was careful to take a handful of it, and wipe it against Incarnus, my lusty trusty shield.

The second bitch, I swapped over two, with two good slaps on her ass, I drove in deep.

"Take me anal! Ah good evil lady that is great!" She freaked out a bit and screamed, and I pushed my self into her. Overcome by the forbidden passions, her ecstasy was very visible and real!

Gwendolyn started finger fucking and rubbing her cunt all over, reaching up under her kilt. It was a good thing I had left mine at home. It is a good thing to get a skirt up, but one wants a cock blocker at the right time.

This second ebony lusty lady, who would be my servicing platter day and night, did scream ripely as I dove deeply in her, and never shallowed out, either. She moved seductively her inner milking mechanism back and forth, signalling for me to slow. It felt great, and I almost blew too soon. And yet I did not need her pregnant yet, especially as taken in war. The war children have a curse sometimes. I would see that she be healthy and healthily kept first.

"Take me hard, motherfucker, rape that shit!"

"Yeah rape her hard!" Gwendollyn said, licking at my lips.

I fucked the bitch hard, then ass banged her.

I took one hand and fisted the slave next to me. And said "You will be my slave, and by this symbol I make you mine forevermore. You will learn the secrets of my clan in time.

"Oh, you won't just take us for sacrifice! Shit! He is a good one, Annith, don't forget this one!"

I mark him well she shouted, "Ahhhh ahhh ahhh aaaA!"

Then, "Oh uaaaah aaaaaaah uuuuuuuh ooooooh oh oh oh ummm! Take me and break my ass in, use me as you like my lord. . ." She pleaded with me as she gasped for ear, her body wracking her heard, she fell down to the floor shaking, but I held her ass up and pulled it to me, and jizzed down into her rapey little hole with a vertical pile-driver mode of position. She was still quaking from an ass-gasm, as I gaped her and she ran jizz for several minutes blasting me harder than a twister in the Spire Sea of the Silver Lords.

I groaned hard, uttering the sacred words, "Uuuuh uhhhh uhhh uhh ooo oo ouh yeah! Fuck that shit motherfucker!" I was much like the El Halluff himself (the Lord of Desert Storms), and jizzed like a desert storm deep within her blasting her hard, filling her anal cavity up with my cum cannon, pulling it in and out. Milking her ass sphincter with my tip. . . Again and again she dripped and dropped covering the cobbled floor with ripples of her inner bliss and womanly watery cum droplets and rivulets.

A drizzle dripped out of her sister, and she came a second time, even though I had not touched her, just wanting to, and feeling the internal psychic shudder of reflexes within her sister-slave-wife-to-be's vaginal walls. Gwendollyn breathed against me, and took my hand, and shoved it within her girded loins. I felt her pussy up as she jizzed hard into my hand with barely a touch and a quiver on her near hairless quim.

I took up all of this jizz, and held it in my hands. . . Its magic glistening. From her and the rears of my slaves. And praised the gods with the words. "Adaque Adeptus Invernus!"

But I could not spill semen on my anti-magic shield Incarnus, yet.

"It is a sacred thing to take a slave!" I sighed.

Gwendolynn smiled, and knelt near me. Taking the shitty dick into her mouth after rolling it over and jerking it in her hands. Slowly she brought it in, gagging hard against the scent and taste, but her womanly powers overcame it. And she sucked up the last of the cum blasting volcanic cum cannon that my well-endowed triple ball sack comes up with.

She looked at my balls.

"Three!"

"Yes, the better to fuck you with!"

And I fired a fall salvo there down her throat. . . and was done for now. "We have a raid to do! To the next room -- but I must not forget!"

She took some of the jizm from her face, and the dripping anus of the second slave, by birth named Annith. Then I wiped my cock over her sister, and sodomized her for a few seconds before tying them both up.

We put the first two under the banner, having tied them up properly and securely with banding ropes, and a collar around each.

My shield-bearer would later on take my mark and place upon the upper right-side cheek bone of each. For now they would be good enough.

The town square was a flurry of activity. Even with all the furry activity and strange BDSM lifestyle stuff, you could not love all of it, but at least if you did not, you could find your kink in here somewhere in the mix. There were screams like the damned had been pierced, and evil itself was flowing out of then in profane and pagan shrieks. And some shouts came out and the clash and smash of iron on iron, and magical surges, when the warriors and spell-casters of the tribe were found.

Several were lost, but many spell-blades were looted, and were being traded as the central hustle built up, at the price of one slave. There was a big central fire where scarification rituals and rites began, and each slave was quickly tagged after all the back and forth trades were done, and they were certain of it.

I held off myself, as I was interested in loot, as well as chattel, and wanted to make a sacred initiation rite out of my new slaves.

As the next hour moved on, I took a bit of meal-rations, and Gwendolyn shared some wine from a flagon with me. Occasionally a major tustle of magic bolts flew through the air, but most of us were part of a mage circle or a coven. And better witch-trained than myself. I could not cast balefire if I tried, and my only dispel act, was tied to an item. What sort of Fateweaver of the head clan, the most legendary of all the Fateweaver clans was I? A few cantrips and prestidigitation was all a simple barbarian man like me was want to know, preferring to muscle up, and go on large rides, and hunting runs.

Down the left side of the main square, between the rows of village houses. . . I caught site of two male dark elves in sundry dark and somber skull and sickle armour trying to run out of town.

I motioned to the five other warriors nearby who had placed their own catches, in the midst, which we had found was a good way to retain slaves with all the back and forth action on previous raids.

"In there are your sister-wives! But mine is slain! The god of war damn these witches!"

"Good hope to you!" One man said, clean-faced, stern and stoic.

"War has already damned them -- and we needed not the work of gods!" Said the other, with a snarling bite on his cheek from a blade, and a black beard.

They shook arms, and ran in there, kicking on the door until it caved in under the large men's strength.

Gwendolyn was out there past me.

One man, an ogre among the blackest of elves turned. He pointed three fingers and spoke a spell of curse at me, which did nothing. Then he catapulted to one side as I charged. A spell of ice then surrounded me, as he attempted to paralyze me -- but it was repelled by my newly rejuvenated artifact-- The Incarnus!

I pole-axed my sword into his sword arm like a polecat charging into him, in an attempt to over bear. He reached into his sachet for a poison pill, which he held out and tried to swallow. But I held out, and clubbed him out, then disarmed him.

Down the row, Gwendolyn had dispatched the other man with three arrows! "Took him right out did you!"

"I think he's only wounded!"

"Do you want this one-- he is a mage?" I will cut out his tongue on the morrow if you wish to keep him. The others will beg you to sacrifice.

"Why not take both!"

"Why not, and let us see to the sister-wives then!"

"The southern force may turn back!"

"Yes, a little fighting, and I'll have my cock out in a cock wallop!"

But there was no real fighting anymore to be seen. On the ruse of "regrouping" the warriors had travelled out to the far south, and wound around the fires.

We got most of them out of town. Several of the southern buildings lit up. Someone had been lazy and left five children and 27 maidens tied up in a poor house. Another had locked the door on three others that were barely saved, as both houses were overwhelmed. It was good to scent the smell of the dying, and the acrid pallour in the air of the lamentations of the women, and their pallid dark gods defeat at the hands of the greater tribe!

Head Maeven Maevar Ubrexes, and all the RavenShore tribes would be angry now.

We grouped up and pushed our slaves forward. There were a hundred of a strange steed which we freed, and followed us, without having to say it. This animal was called a "Giant Dark Similan Tiger" they were mainly tame, and had not been trained so far for war. At a certain age a dark elf could ride them, but none had taken them out of their cages.

Also there were five and twenty horses, which we all took, and could use for mounts in time. Several of these tried to run. . . but the Giant Siberian Tigers, thankful for their freedom, ran and chased most of them back, but for a score or less.

And so we returned with many war animals in tow, and all of our slaves, which we lashed and whipped when needed. They were chained to a central broad metal chain, which no magic so far could defeat, made by our fine black-spire blacksmiths, the finest in any land. . .

We had also emptied much of their winter stores of grain, and cheeses, and sausage, and dried mutton, and wines; among the rest of the loot.

The tribe was happy, and cheered our return. As it was I was paid a bonus: a full promotion, even if it took 10,000 Houdaks, in the processing I made a full 60,000! More than I had thought!

My title was now Magewitch Sir Paelor Antizor of the Judicii, up a full rank. . . And head of four sister-wife slaves that pleased me lately every day, often all at the same time. Though some were so taken in by the forebidden nature of the love, and the true sadness of the defeat of their tribe that they met with me, and my lusty and ripe body, frequently more, to gorge upon the vine that had begun to bloom!

Annith, Arlinda, Maelaboth, and Hella, were great mates, and I showered them with affection. . . never would I have a problem putting away my shield again.