On The Wings Of The Storm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also my shield-bearer was happy with the slave that lived, by the name of Gaelzor. But the Wizard Azzurik "The Iceblade" did not survive his surgery. Some said it was snake venom, though. A day after his tongue was removed he died.

I did not put my new wives through the rites of removing their tongues. Two had already seen something of what damage happens when a spell is cast, the other two had lost their mother in the fighting and I kept that from them. But I wore my arm-shield at all times around them. They swore oaths that could be broken to me, as they had that custom in their tribe, even if we had blood oaths they had demonic oaths that were stronger than well-folded sword iron.

This would keep them safe, and they would rise in position over time, and be the head slaves -- so I told them. And they said they would share their passions with me, only if I gave them a choice, and in all other things they would follow me. But they would always choose me, and me and my seductive tongue would see to it somehow that they were not abused.

I they were ever ill-behaved I would be quick to crack the whip, and gag them for awhile, perhaps even leave them chained. We would do well, as I was kind and strict, the others of the clan said. Many of their wives and husbands were gathered this way -- though usually from humans. Maybe it was prodigious and prophetic of my future learning to have such skilled spell-casters in this way.

All of the city rejoiced for all the women that had been returned, even if all the male slaves had been killed from our village. The 250 new spell blades would see us do well, and the great piles of loot were unheard of! What were they planning with such money? Didn't they ever throw a potlach, or a feast for the town?

Those slaves we had invited into our culture and into our clan and swore such that they would not be enjoyed, would be killed. "Those that do not marry in kind, will be burned in kind," such is our saying. Those were the ways of our tribe and our traditions. And we are a very traditional tribe.

Glossary:

Military Ranks Of The Scotts Clans:

Warrior-slave

Shield-bearer

Troop

Knight

Magewitch Knight

Knight Valiant Imagicus

Pyrowitch Carillon

Bloodlord Major 10,000 troops min.

General 20,000 troops min.

Knight's General 35,000 troops min.

Fore General 50,000 troops min.

Fateweaver General All armies of the Scotts

Knight Lord Slayer All armies in two states

High Lord Vampire All armies in all states