All Comments on 'On Vacation - An X-Change Novella Ch. 01'

by FCat_X

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2

Please continue this story.

tex4tgtex4tgabout 4 years ago
That was wounderful .

I can't wait for the rest . I love LOVE story's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Please continue this story I love your writing.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Wow that was amazing can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Phenomenal story

This is such a well written story. I look forward to seeing you continue with it! Keep up the amazing work!

The pacing is incredible, the story is believable, the characters are well written... the story deserves every bit of length and i look forward to every bit of it in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic -

Please keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this was extremely good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5

The best xchange story ever written.

Cora93Cora93about 4 years ago
Love it!

Awesome, so hot.

The pacing was perfect, it is long but there's little to no filler and I was never once bored!

I think you'll get that red H x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

For not jumping straight to the ‘oops - you’re pregnant so, no changing back now’ scenario. I enjoyed it. The characters seem genuine. Danny does feel a little like a plot device, just going along to advance the story. His reaction is at least as important. Would love to know what he’s thinking and feeling. Perhaps in chapter 2?

SOON? Like real soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautifully Written

Thoroughly enjoyable! Liked the pacing of the story, it flowed well and I didn't find it too long at all - as a love story, it felt right. Nice details but not too much to clutter or distract ... and the sexual content was tasteful & hot! Thank you for the excellent read!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 4 years ago
Wasn’t sure if I would like it

Ended up loving it. I like reading about people who care about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it...but

I didn't like the ending. As the saying goes, 'how ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm, once they've seen Paris?'

Give up beauty and multiple orgasms? No way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good stuff, well done. Looking forward to more.

Not really a criticism, just thought I'd mention it: there's a difference between 'affect' and 'effect'. You used it wrong in the story, but it's a very common mistake.

This is very well written, it flowed nicely and seemed to have just the right amount of detail. Thanks!

TeddytigerTeddytigerabout 4 years ago
Well rounded

Like the story. I actually enjoyed that the story built and that they were not in each others arms after 2 paragraphs. I like the description of the uncertainty in the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

If s man asked me to become a female after feeding cock in my pussy, I might be a female

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Well written. Thoughtful and challenging. The story leaves one with an intriguing range of possibilities. What could and will happen from here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Write 'em just like this. Sex is great and all but i suspect you will see that many enjoy a good story right with it. Don't worry about length. You have a flair for this... please keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an amazing journey. Thanks for taking us down it. It would hard not to envision myself as Jaci!!!!!!!

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, entertaining tale. Thank you very much.

TumblarsaintTumblarsaintover 1 year ago

Loved the story! Can’t wait to read the next one. I love fairy tale endings and even though this one doesn’t have one I’m hoping the next part corrects that little issue.

I’m a 65 year old heterosexual male but if that company existed today I wouldn’t be. Being 5’9” 165lbs and average sized I would trade all the being made fun of and cheated on in heartbeat. That’s the ending I would want for myself.

TumblarsaintTumblarsaintover 1 year ago

Just started chapter 2 and quit before finishing the second page. With me having the history I do I can’t stand the cheating and stuff going on with the company staff(Peter/Peri). It’s an instant turn off for me and I must admit that it brings out the anger that finding out that my first wife cheated on me multiple times and even once with my dad. Sorry but I’ll just live with the first chapter and be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent job, well written, well edited. Long read, glad I read it. Changes some of my perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. I love love. But I felt so sad at the end. Until I realized I could finish the story in my head. And in the end, love prevailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous