On Vacation - An X-Change Novella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FCat_X
FCat_X
98 Followers

My eye caught a young couple who had just grabbed some drinks and were heading back to their chairs. They both had big smiles on their faces and even though they weren't touching, they walked side by side very close to each other. When she sat down, he sat right next to her on the same chair. They were talking and sipping and laughing. They seemed to be nudging each other and then he turned to her and...HOLY CRAP!

I had my answer but at the same time, that warm feeling seemed to double instantly. I tapped Danny's shoulder. He pulled out his buds. "Danny, lets head down to the beach area. I want to try swimming in the bay." He gave me a questioning look, but I didn't want to say anymore in case his parents were able to hear us. I grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the water.

"What's going on Jace?"

"Hold on a sec Danny. I want to try to cool off."

I dove under the water and swam out about twenty feet and then swam back.

"Damn!"

"What's wrong?"

"I was feeling really warm and I was hoping I could cool off, but the water isn't cool enough to have much effect."

"Talk to me. You looked like you had something on your mind."

"I believe that Rebecca forgot to tell us something. Actually, she more likely intentionally didn't bring it up, maybe hoping we would figure it out ourselves."

"What is it?"

"She made us practice all sorts of physical contact so that we would look like a real couple. We got used to holding hands, being close and all sorts of touching. But there's something that your mother would be expecting to see. Something that would seal the deal."

"What? What is it?"

"Danny, you have to kiss me."

"Holy crap!"

"Nothing major. Just a quick smooch. Something playful, something familiar. I know your parents are a ways off, but I can tell that she's watching us. If we've been dating for a couple of months, if you felt strong enough to bring me on vacation to meet the parents, your mother would expect something more than a shoulder rub."

"And you're OK with this?"

"I told you before, all this must work. Really, it's just a quarter of a second, but it will calm your mother for the rest of the trip. Look, we'll make it something fun. I'll start splashing you. Then you splash me back and chase after me when I try to get away. You grab me, plant a fast one, and I'll try to push you into the water. You game?"

"If you really think this is necessary. Sounds like a plan."

"OK. My initial splashing should get your mother's attention. When I splash you a second time it means that she's looking over here. You do your thing."

"Got it."

I looked back to where the Armstrong's were sitting. They were a distance so our staging did not have to be perfect. I began splashing Danny. I saw a slight movement of Barbara's head towards us, so I splashed him again. He splashed me back and I took a few steps away from him. He caught up to me, put his arms around me, turned me towards him and quickly kissed me. When our faces separated I was frozen. Suddenly, I was aware of what that warmth I had been feeling really was. Although it radiated throughout my body, it centered between my legs. We stared at each other for several seconds, both of us breathing heavily. Then are lips crashed into each other again. We both pulled the other closer and tighter. With our tongues dancing in each other's mouths, and our bodies clasped to one another's, I felt Danny's cock growing. I pushed back and detached myself. I shook my head, stunned.

"Danny, I've got to be by myself. I'm heading back to the room. Tell your parents I wasn't feeling well, that I may have got too much sun."

"Jace. Wait. I...uh, I'm not sure what to say."

"Just give me some time alone. It's...umm, it's fine. Just need to clear my head."

We went back to the pool together. He went over to his parents while I collected my things and headed away. I walked through the air conditioned lobby, but I still felt feverish. I got to the suite and sat down on the balcony. I could see the pool area and spotted Danny. He was walking towards the little boardwalk that the resort had. I went back inside and grabbed my phone.

"Hello Rebecca, its Jaci."

"What's wrong?"

"Have any of your clients reported any problems? Perhaps a hormone imbalance?"

"What has happened? What are your symptoms?"

"We're spending the afternoon at the pool. I'm wearing the blue one piece. As soon as I sat down, I began to feel very warm all over. I think it effected my thinking. As part of the show for Danny's parents, I actually thought it would be a good idea that we kiss. When we did, I realized that the warm feeling was arousal. It is so different from a guy. It got a whole lot stronger."

"Where are you now? Where's Danny?"

"I'm alone in the room. Danny's still at the pool. Could something have screwed up during the process? Is there something I should do, something I can take?"

"Let me ask you some questions. Scale of one through ten. You're at the pool. You're wearing very little clothing and so is everyone else. What is your arousal level?"

"Two."

"You decide that you should stage a kiss. What is your arousal level?"

"Four maybe five."

"When you do kiss, what's the number?"

"For the first kiss, it jumps to an eight."

"First kiss?"

"The first kiss was quick. The second kiss was the real thing. The second kiss turned things up to eleven."

"Ok, ok. So the two of you are now apart. What's the number now?"

"It goes down to a five until I start thinking about the kiss and especially...oh gawd."

"What?"

"Rebecca, I'm not the only one who was aroused. We were holding each other. I felt...I felt."

"Danny got hard?"

"Yes. And when I think about the kiss and his erection. It's back to eleven. And I can't stop thinking about it."

"Ok Jaci. If you're not sitting down, I think it would be better if you did. As we explained, our process can be a very intense experience. We are still analyzing the data. So far, we do not have any way to predict how people will react. For the most part, people who go through our process remain the people they were. They may experiment, but when they change back they are still the same although with a broader view point. Some however, go down a path they never, ever thought they would go.

Jaci, there is no hormonal imbalance. Right now, you are exactly as you would have been if you had been born with two X chromosomes. If anything, your brain is reacting to the estrogen. Usually, the self is strong enough to deal with the shift in hormones. For reasons that we can't anticipate, your brain doesn't want to fight your new female nature."

"Is there anything that I can do? These feelings are so strong?"

"Your aroused Jaci. You can take a cold shower, but from how you sound you would be spending half your time in the bathroom. You can get pissing drunk and hope that you can drown the feelings, but many times that just makes it worse. Besides, that's a tough one to pull off for another eight days. So you're basically down to the same two choices that all of us have. Handle it yourself, or get assistance."

"But that means..."

"You're a grown woman. You know exactly what that means.

I don't mean to be abrupt. You knew that you were going to wake up with a fully functional vagina along with all the usual erogenous zones. You should have at the very least considered what would happen if you got horny."

"I kind of did. I really didn't give it too much thought as I was thinking so much about dealing with his parents. In the back of my mind, I figured I would rub one out in the shower or maybe try to find a lesbian bar."

"Yep... handle it yourself, or get assistance."

"Thanks Rebecca. I guess I have some thinking to do."

"Give me an update when you can. I want you to know that I've always thought you were an amazing person to be doing what you're doing. I'm on your side. I will help as much as I can."

"Ok. I'll call you soon."

I ended the call. I went back out on the balcony. I couldn't see Danny. Handle it myself or...

I looked down at my hand. I didn't think that would ruin my manicure. I walked into the bathroom and sure enough the shower had a detachable spray head with a whole variety of settings. Handle it myself...I may not have had all the needed materials, but I had enough to get the job done. Or...

I felt his lips on mine. I could still taste him. I could smell the mix of ocean, sweat, and cologne on his skin. And I could feel his cock growing on my leg. Right back to eleven. The thought of the shower head did not make me almost hyperventilate. In my head, I heard Dr. Jacobs say "So, have you decided?"

I picked up my phone and texted Danny "Come to the room" and hit send. I waited about five seconds and texted him "NOW!" I waited another minute and texted him "Alone."

I was standing in the main room of the suite, near the sofa. I kicked off my shoes. I untied the halter of the bathing suit and rolled the rest to the floor. I picked it up and placed it on the edge of the couch. I then put the cover up back on. It was sheer. He will know that I'm naked underneath. I hope that was enough to avoid the words "Are you sure?"

I was sure, and having been at level eleven since I texted him, I was also wet, and not from the pool. It wasn't a very sexy word, but I could feel the mucus escape my labia and begin to make its way down the inside of my thigh.

I half jumped when I heard the key card in the door. He came in and was just staring at me. I had known him over eight years and had never seen that expression on his face. Inside my head I kept hearing "It better be desire." We were still about fifteen feet apart. He stopped at the sink area and put down his key card and phone. Slowly he walked towards me.

He saw my bathing suit, thrown on the couch and gave me and even more intense look. He began to smile and stopped. I took a step towards him and stopped. We were now only four feet apart. I couldn't stop my eyes. I looked down to see something his bathing suit no longer hid. I was at a twelve when gravity took over. We kissed even stronger and longer than before. Our hands coiled around each other's bodies, feeling skin, muscle, and bone. There was no plan, no coordination. No do A then B, and circle around to C, back to A. It was pure animal.

Somehow the cover up was gone and his bathing suit had been kicked halfway to the balcony. We were naked, passionately entangled with one another. Dan roughly lifted me up and then gently placed me on the couch. My right foot was on the floor, my left wedged between the cushions. We broke off our kiss with Dan continuing small pecks and nibbles down my neck and my lips and tongue at his ear. And then his dick slipped inside me. No hands, no help, it just found its way to my entrance and parted my lips. It was an amazing sensation, making me feel that I was now an extension of Dan. There was no number I could give this feeling. It was pure heat and getting hotter. He pulled out more than half way and then slammed back inside. I was wondering why he was moaning so persistently, but realized that I was making all that noise. He did the same move two more times and I went over the edge. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me and I held tight to Dan to keep from falling.

When I came back to earth, Dan was fucking me in a steady rhythm. Instead of just reacting, I was now feeling his dick almost pull out of me and then slide back inside. This was a much more intimate than sex as a man. He was within me. And it felt so great. I started moving my body to be in rhythm with him. Earlier, my arousal seemed to be throughout my body, but now my lust was centered on his down stroke when our friction was stimulated my clitoris. MY CLIT! There was also another area of passion, deeper inside. I adjusted my body and grabbed his ass to shift his angle slightly. Now I strongly felt him on each movement. The pleasure began to surge again. Dan began to drive faster and stronger. My excitement kept rising and I began to feel small twitches within my depths. Higher and higher the passion climbed until my pussy let go and I could feel muscle contractions throughout the orgasm. This was too much for Dan as he arched his back and shoved his cock as deep as it could go. I could feel it pulse as he came.

All of a sudden, the only sound was our heavy breathing together. With his cock still in me, he lifted himself up and looked down at me. For a few seconds, we both stared into each other's eyes, and then we said at the same time "That was incredible!"

"Omigawd Jace, you had a female orgasm. I felt it."

"Dude, I had two."

"You had multiples? That's amazing!"

"It feels even better than it sounds."

We then started laughing as he gather me up in his arms as we held each other tight.

I began to feel him soften.

"Dan, I would really like to stay like this for the rest of the afternoon, but if you don't go get me a towel, we're going to seriously stain this couch."

He got up and headed toward the bathroom and I immediately missed the closeness. Doing my best to hold everything together down there, I also stood up. Danny threw me a hand towel, and I wiped up a little cum that had dribbled onto the cushion and also wiped up between my legs. I then got a bigger towel, pulled back the bedspread, laid the towel down on the sheets and planted my butt down on the bed. Danny laid down next to me and I cuddled up on his shoulder.

I could hear his heart beat as my head went up and down with his breathing. I kind of went into a hypnotic trance. I didn't fall asleep but I didn't feel time moving. I was very calm, very content. When I came out of it, I was naked on the bed with a naked Danny next to me. Danny was casually caressing my hair, my shoulders, down to my hip. My eyes focused on his cock.

With the orgy, I was high and those dicks found their way into my hands, but I had not sought them out or let them linger. Now, I wanted to touch the flesh that had just given me so much pleasure. I reached down and caressed his flaccid penis. It was soft and warm and felt pleasant to explore. Danny began to fondle one of my boobs.

When a woman would touch my chest, it was pleasing, but it didn't do any more than her rubbing my arms or shoulders. Danny's playing turned my motor on again, especially when he lightly pinched my nipples. My rubbing was having an equal effect on him. He was getting hard, in my hand. What an amazing feeling. I was creating this, this was my erection. I felt how his balls were pulled tighter to his body. I took the tips of my strawberry red nails and delicately scratched the bottom of his scrotum. He softly moaned. I stroked his shaft till he was fully hard. Apparently, I hadn't used up all my womanly fluids as I felt like I was practically gushing down there.

I lifted up my body and straddled him. I reached back and took hold of his cock. I rubbed the tip up and down against my lips. Then I sunk my pussy down until he filled me up. This time, I was in control. I rose and dropped, up and down. In this position, Danny was able to really give my tits a workout. He rubbed and squeezed them in the same rhythm as my movements. I began to have little orgasms. I knew that he would last longer so I started moving faster. Danny pinched my nipples really hard and I moaned loudly and came.

Although slower, I continued to fuck him. Danny raised me a bit and sat up with his back on the headboard. I kept on humping him but now his face was in my breasts. He sucked back and forth on each nipple. His hands pushed on each tit with his face in the middle. Then he lifted his face up and began to kiss me. My god, we were fucking and breathing together, like we were just one entity. He too moaned loud as I felt him let go, as I came again.

We rolled to the side and collapsed in the bed. My tits hurt, my legs hurt, and I felt wonderful. This time, I did fall asleep. When I woke up, Danny was spooning me and the clock showed we had 45 minutes to meet his parents for dinner. I roused Danny awake and told him I had to grab a quick shower. He looked at the clock and said that we needed to shower together to save time. I said ok, "but no more fucking. We'll be late."

We didn't fuck in the shower but there was a lot of soaping up and grabbing. I got out and wrapped a towel around me the way Rebecca had shown me. I took hold of a brush and the room's hair dryer and tried to replicate what I had been taught just a few days ago. I worked on it till it was presentable. With a practiced hand I put on my makeup. I stopped for a second and just looked at the mirror. I was so pretty. And I felt pretty.

Danny was sitting on the bed in a dress shirt and slacks about to put on his socks and shoes. I walked over to the drawer where I unpacked my underwear.

"Hey Daniel, I didn't think I was going to wear these, but I think you deserve this."

I dropped the towel and his eyes got wide. I stood naked in front of him, in full makeup and proceeded to slip on a black lacey thong.

"Oh, that isn't even close to fair." He reached for me and pulled me close while he massaged my ass. I playfully slapped him. "I've got to finish dressing.

Feeling sexy, I tried putting my matching bra on the correct way. It took me three tries, but I don't think Danny clued in on my awkwardness. I then slipped into this Champagne Lace sheath dress that Rebecca said made me look elegant.

"I never thought I would ever say these words...Danny, zip me up."

"Oh my, Jace. You look stunning."

"Yes, WE do. But Danny, you've got to call me Jaci. Don't screw up in front of your mother. Go put on your jacket"

We left the room and went down to the lobby. When the elevator doors parted I took his arm. We must have looked like a striking couple. Up ahead, I saw the Armstrong's. Barbara turned and said something to Ted and he had a quick laugh. When we got close, she had a pirates smile as she asked "Feeling better dear."

She knew! Was it how I walked? Was it the closeness? Was it a thousand other subliminal messages? Somehow she guessed correctly that her son and I had been screwing the afternoon away. Ted looked like he just saw his son hit a bottom of the ninth homer. My face probably matched my nails.

Barbara said "C'mon Jaci, you look like you can use some wine."

We then proceeded to have a truly wonderful evening. Barbara started out with Chardonnay before switching to foo foo drinks. Ted was sucking down the scotch while Danny discovered a taste for Singapore Slings. The food was French and delicious. The laughs were plentiful.

Barbara and Ted had arranged for another early morning tour of Kualoa Ranch so Ted could see where all them Hollywood films had been filmed. They wanted to be sure they would get back in time to board their cruise. So Dan and I stumbled back to our suite where he barely had time to unzip my dress before he passed out. I did the same a minute later.

I woke up in the middle of the night, tore off my thong dashed to the bathroom and emptied my bladder. I fell back naked into bed with Danny who had somehow removed all of his clothes as well. The next time I woke up the room was glowing from the sunrise. I wasn't hungover, in fact I felt awake and amazing. I looked over at Danny's naked body and had a thought. My thought led to a conflict in my mind. The struggle that I was having wasn't whether I wanted to do it. I wanted to because I know how great it is to be awakened that way. It was whether or not I could do it well. Then I remembered what we used to say back in our college days. It was like pizza, a bad one was still pretty damn good.

I pulled back the sheet so he was completely uncovered. I crawled down his body and reached for his dick. I stroked it a couple of times and then I started to kiss it. I alternated tiny licks with sloppy kisses. Then I opened my mouth and sucked the crown in while swirling my tongue all around the head.

FCat_X
FCat_X
98 Followers