On Vacation - An X-Change Novella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I left the bathroom, Barbara was waiting with a full glass of white wine. "I sent the men to go bond, or whatever they do. Let's go sit by the beach." It was now night, so it was easy to find a table near the sand, with a couple of empty chairs.

"Jaci, are you feeling any better? Your face lost all color. I think you just had an anxiety attack. What's going on dear?

I sighed and drank down a third of the wine. "Barbara, this is the first vacation I have been on since being on my own. I've been using my time off the last few years for Christmas and New Year's and heading back home. Otherwise, I take a long weekend every now and then and head off to Vancouver or Portland, but nothing like the last week. Reality hit me. Tomorrow it ends. It has just been so wonderful." I actually felt some tears falling down my face. I held tight to the wine glass to keep myself from wiping them away.

"Are you sure that's all it is? Has anything happened between you and Daniel?"

"Obviously, we're not fighting, so you're really wanting to know if we're getting serious." I downed another third of the glass. "Barbara, I have known your son for a few years and he is a terrific person. We have always had fun together, even before we started dating. But...we've only been going out a couple of months. I'm a software developer, so I believe in linear logic. From that point of view, this vacation was not a good idea. One strong possibility was that spending so much time with each other so soon in the relationship, would drive one or both of us crazy. I'm happy to report we dodged that bullet.

Another consideration is that the trip would be fantastic, but that it would have more to do with beaches, food, wine, music, sunsets, volcanos, and waterfalls, and not the two people sharing them. Here, there's no laundry, no grocery shopping, no taking out the garbage. Logically, you wouldn't take a vacation like this till you've been seeing each other for at least a year. But I went with the intangibles, Danny's concerns about you and Ted."

I then drained my glass. "But what the hell, I'm nothing but the rebound girl."

"Or maybe you are the 'It's about time' girl. Jaci, you strike me to be a very smart as well as sensible person. You're right, this was a risk, and it still could blow up in your faces. But I know Daniel. With his other girlfriends, and especially with Pamela, he was always very reserved around us. With you, he is much more relaxed and I don't think it has anything to do with the weather. There's a happiness between the two of you, but more important, there seems to be trust. Trust is much more difficult to achieve, even for couples together for years. That doesn't go away just because you have to load the dishwasher.

By the way, sometimes the couple who met in middle school spend the rest of their lives together. Sometimes the blind date turns into five children and thirteen grandchildren. Sometimes, two people locked up in the friend zone find a way to a tux and a white dress.

Look, I know I'm the mother of the guy you're seeing, and you make him happy, so I want that to continue. And I don't know you well, but you seem like a person that I can get along with. I would like that to continue as well. Looking ahead, I can understand why you would be anxious. So, take a little breather. Be a little selfish. Go out and get drunk with the girls. Do what you need to do, but remember, today, this week, things were really good.

Now, this old girl is heading back to her room to listen to her husband snore for a while. Good night my dear."

As I watched her walk away, I realized that I had achieved exactly what I had set out to do. She likes me. She thinks I'm good for her son. I looked down at my empty glass. I raised it and whispered "Hip Hip for me." I took off my shoes and walked down to the water's edge. I stared out at the exact spot where everything changed. I replayed in my mind that second kiss. I smiled and thought "Best laid plans, often go astray."

I did a circle of the pool and also walked through the lobby. I thought about going to the bar and getting a last umbrella drink, but then dismissed the idea and headed to the suite. When I got in, Danny was asleep with his lamp on. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself of the white wine. I brushed my teeth and took off all my clothes. I placed them into the laundry bag I was using, and took out an outfit for the morning. I opened the drapes and then I turned off Danny's light. The moon was bright enough for me to see.

I climbed under the sheet and wrapped myself around Danny. I reached down and started to stroke his dick. I placed my lips on his and as soon as he started to awaken he began to kiss me. I enjoyed the feel of making him hard. He pulled his head back and said "Jaci!" I replied "Shh."

"Jaci!"

"Shh, no words, no words."

I climbed on top and began to kiss him again while I slid him into me. I wanted both his tongue and cock inside me while I slid up and down his body. We just moved rhythmically against each other for a long while. We were still kissing and humping when he turned me over and climbed on top. I threw my legs around his back. And still we kept fucking as neither one of us felt like climaxing. We rolled onto our side and we disengaged. I then rolled to my other side with my back towards him. He entered me again from behind. Now, while he was sliding in and out his hands were moving up and down, squeezing my hips then moving up to rub and pinch my breasts. He was now moving faster and more deliberate. When he finally let go, so did I. While we were still moaning I turned my head back towards him and planted kisses all over his face. He held me tight and softly nibbled on my neck and shoulder. I looked out at the Hawaiian night and fell asleep in his arms.

I was awakened by the brightening Hawaiian sky which had no effect on Danny. I felt the dried cum in my small pubic patch so I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I peed in the shower and washed all over. After getting out I spent some time drying off as I did not want to waken Danny up with the hair dryer.

I went into the living area to get dressed. As I was putting on the slacks, I realized that this was the first time that I had put on pants since I wore the jeans for dinner with Rebecca and Danny. Since then, it had been nothing but shorts, capri's, skirts, dresses, and bathing suits. I combined the slacks with a cashmere top which Rebecca said would be breathable in Hawaii and warm enough for Seattle. Once fully dressed, I looked in on sleeping Danny a last time, grabbed my purse and the rolling garment bag and left the room with my card key still inside.

I strolled to the portico and grabbed a taxi to the airport. When I got there, I went to the counter and was able to transfer to an earlier flight. I had a little less than an hour to kill. I found an empty gate where a flight had just left from. With that privacy, I left Danny a voice text.

"Danny, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I couldn't deal with a bleak ride with you to the airport and a gloomy flight sitting next to you. Jason will be back, so I decided to deal with that alone. Tell your parents that I checked my email and saw an emergency at work that I had to deal with immediately. Tell them I really enjoyed meeting them and tell your mother thank you for our talk last night.

I took the garment bag, so you will have to deal with the other suitcase. You paid for everything that is in there so it's up to you to decide what to do with all that stuff. If you want, you can donate the clothes to X-Change as they can always use them for their next clients. There is a laundry bag, so you will need to get those cleaned before you decide what to do with the rest.

Danny, my leaving early has nothing to do with you or my feelings about our vacation. It pretty much was the best week of my life. I have zero regrets.

I do have a favor to ask of you and it's a pretty big one, so we will be even Steven. Please, please, please, allow Jason to let you know when he's ready. No calls, no texts, no surprise run-ins. I know that a few 70 hour weeks might be needed for you to be patient. Jason may need a couple of those as well. Your mother says that your trust in me is apparent. Please trust me on this.

One last thing, don't let my leaving early cast a shadow on our trip. We have some amazing memories, enjoy them, I know that I will.

Aloha Daniel!"

I hit Send and then called Rebecca.

"Hi Rebecca its Jaci."

"Hey girl. Are you having any problems?"

"Just that I decided to take an earlier flight. Would it be possible to come by a few hours early to get the change back process started?"

"I'll have to make a couple of calls but I think that it will be fine. My phone can track yours so I will know when you're back in town. Just grab a ride back to our offices and I'll meet you there. I'll text you in flight if there's anything you need to know."

"Thanks so much Rebecca, you're the best."

"We'll talk later. Have a good flight."

They called first class boarding and I no longer had to worry about some asshole hitting on me for an entire flight as they put me next to a retired nurse who talked about her grandchildren until we both decided to watch videos. I also had three last glasses of white wine so I was able to sleep away the last 90 minutes of the flight.

When I arrived at X-Change Corp, Rebecca was there to greet me. She escorted me to the guest room that I woke up in.

"Jaci, before we start the process, I need to ask you if there's anything wrong that caused you to come in early. I noticed that you came alone."

"Nothing really wrong. If you look at the goals that we had, the trip was a great success. Daniel's parents like me, everyone had a great time. Jaci did her job. Vacation's over. Might as well...might as well let Jason come home."

I could barely get above a whisper for the last sentence. Rebecca just looked at me for several seconds. She then picked up her phone and made some quick movements.

"The lab technician will be here in a minute to take blood. After they're done, you will need to undress and put on a hospital gown. This will be similar to your previous experience, but you only need to take a laxative, no enemas. While waiting for the results of the blood test, here's your phone. You can try to catch up. Where's the phone we gave you?"

"It's in my purse. Here you go."

"Thanks. There's a laundry bag in the bathroom. We will get what you're wearing clean. Do you know what you want done with all your clothes and accessories?"

"I only brought the garment bag that has most of the dressier outfits. Danny has the other suitcase. Since he paid for them, he should decide what happens."

"I'll contact him tomorrow. We will keep them in storage till he makes a decision. I'll be back with your test results."

They drew my blood and gave me the laxative. I was glad I had my phone back, because I spent about twenty minutes on the toilet. I decided to take a quick shower before putting on the gown. I had one last look at my reflection in the full length mirror. Damn, I was hot.

While I waited I replied back to several texts, telling everyone that my phone had broken just before I went on vacation and that I would get back with them later in the week. My email had already been set up with an out of office reply, so I just saved the important ones to review later, but did not reply back yet. I listened to my voice mails including an interesting one from Angela, which I would deal with when I had some time.

Rebecca returned.

"Your blood work shows that you could remain as Jaci for another two days. I'm obligated to ask you this...Are you positive you want to change back now?"

I just nodded.

"Understood. Well, goodbye Jaci, It was very nice working with you. They'll be coming to put you to sleep soon."

"Good night Rebecca. Thanks for everything."

I could feel some tears running down my face.