On Vacation - An X-Change Novella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, holy shit!" Danny was awake. I started to slowly bob my mouth up and down. I then pulled off and began licking the shaft like an ice cream cone. Once it was good and moist, I popped it back in my mouth and sucked and swirled while my hand started to jerk the shaft. I quickly realized that this was just a variation on a French kiss, with his dick substituting for a tongue. So while I bobbed I also played tongue hockey. I've been told that I'm a good kisser.

I was still jerking the shaft up and down with one hand and with the other I reached down and repeated the little scratches on his sac that drove him crazy yesterday. His breathing was getting very heavy. I knew he was getting close. He was pumping his hips, taking a shot at fucking my face. I was bobbing faster, stroking firmer, I really desired this. Danny pulled back, deep into the bed and then pushed his hips up and exploded. I could feel his cock spasm as he cummed into my mouth. Jet after jet of liquid. After yesterday I didn't think he would have much left, but it was still a mouthful. I waited till he stopped and began to go soft. I removed his dick and swirled the warm liquid around with my tongue. It tasted fine, maybe even a little sweet. Perhaps the result of those Singapore slings. I swallowed it down.

"Good morning Danny. You are welcome! We got to get dressed."

We busied ourselves with finding clothes and doing our morning toilet routines. As Danny was finishing up, I sat down on the couch, in the exact spot where I got pounded the day before and made a gesture for Dan to sit down next to me.

"Danny, the last thing I want to do is to talk about what has been happening. We're on vacation. I'm going on pure instinct. What do people do on vacation? They push themselves, try new things, and have fun. That's all I'm doing. When you're back at home, you don't leave work to go zip lining. You don't eat out at fancy restaurants every night. You don't hang out at the pool every day.

For whatever reason, what happened has happened. I don't want to waste time looking for some deeper meaning. In about a week, I'll go back to my normal life. Vacation will be over. Till then, let's just live. With your parents gone, I'm no longer your fake girlfriend. I'm your real girlfriend. Just another young couple having a good time in Hawaii. Can you do that Danny? Can we just fully enjoy each other's company?"

He reached out, pulled me close and kissed me deeply. "Sure thing Jaci, baby."

------------------------------

Danny and I were standing at the portico of the hotel, waving goodbye as his parent's taxi left for the port. After another tour together, my competitive juices were fully satisfied. As far as they were concerned, their son was dating a wonderful girl that he was able to find after getting his heart broken. It had taken a highly unexpected turn, but I was fulfilled with the results.

Danny grabbed my hand and began tugging on my arm. I looked up to see a lascivious smile on his face as he tilted his head to point back to the lobby. I giggled and then nodded. We floated towards the elevators, holding back the desire to run. We had the elevator to ourselves, so as soon as the doors closed, he spun me around, began to kiss me, unbuttoned my shorts, and stuck his hand in to grab my bare ass. When we got to our floor we actually did run down the hall to get to our room. As soon as we got inside, he picked me up, carried me to the bedroom, threw me on the bed, pulled off my shorts and underwear and exclaimed "Payback Time!"

He grabbed the back of my thighs, spread apart my legs, and pushed them down in order to raise my crotch. He then began to plant kisses all over my labia. With his tongue he opened up the lips and began lapping up my juices. Holy crap, this was an incredible new sensation. It was intense and tender, like slipping into a warm bath instead of taking a shower. He slipped his hands down so that his fingers spread the lips apart as he concentrated his lips and tongue directly onto my clit. The pleasure was exquisite. I couldn't figure what to do with my hands as I went from grabbing tightly to the blanket to holding Danny's head, to playing with my tits.

And then he inserted a finger into my pussy, then two and began to finger fuck me. I began to continuously moan. I started to hump his face. He was licking my clit, fingering my cunt and with his thumb he started to massage my butt hole. I climbed past the point of no return. I just came and came. It seemed like it lasted minutes. He pulled his mouth off of me and said "Best tasting pussy ever."

He quickly undid his belt and pulled down his shorts and underwear, positioned himself and slipped inside me. The combination of me coming down from an intense orgasm, with having a hard dick enter me, was the single best sexual sensation I had ever felt. I just laid back, closed my eyes, and relished the feeling of being fucked. I enjoyed the mixed sounds of the mattress being buckled, my pussy being squished, and Danny's loud breathing. I came again and then Danny filled me up with his spunk. We held onto each other, with most of our clothes still on.

He stood up and pulled up his drawers and shorts. "Well, girlfriend Jacquelyn, what do we do now?"

"Boyfriend Daniel, we're young, gorgeous, and on our own. Let's see what the concierge suggests."

It was past mid-afternoon, so they signed us up for a sunset dinner cruise. We went back to the room to shower off the sex and change clothes. Danny put on khaki's and a polo, and I wore one of my sun dresses. It was our first time out alone as a couple.

The cruise began as a party out on deck. Everyone was on vacation so they were happy and social. Over and over "Where you from? How long have you been in Oahu? Where are you staying?" Probably 75% of the crowd were married couples, so Danny and I stood out. We received the second wave of questions. "Where did you meet? How long have you been dating?" For the first time since we got to Honolulu, we didn't need to fool anyone. I could almost be myself except for wearing two inch heels and making sure my skirt didn't ride up when I sat down.

As the sun got close to the horizon, everyone stopped mingling and watched it set as couples. It was spontaneous and sweet. Dan put his arm around me and I instinctively snuggled up to his chest.

Good times, good times!

Enjoy the ride!

Hang loose!

Six days in Utopia, three on the Big Island, and three on Maui. Spending time with your best friend in one of the most beautiful, adventurous, and exhilarating places on the planet. The conversation never lagged. The jokes were plentiful (he good naturedly called me a cunt and I called him a dickhead...well I've always called him a dickhead). No money problems (he's loaded). We drank, we sang...ok, we screwed every chance we got. I was having regular sex with my best buddy, but it was sex without consequences. No worries about pregnancy. No periods. No stress about diseases (he actually had more to worry about me, with him only having one girl in the past two years, but he knew I used condoms). No concerns about commitments. Maybe I would have a stray thought concerning my sexuality, but they were easily overcome by these mind-blowing female orgasms. Besides, once I was back on testosterone, I doubt I would be taking it doggie style again (yeah...we tried doggie style...and it was outdoors, off of a deserted hiking trail...and it was so good, we did it several more times).

Most of the time when our clothes were on, we were the same friends as always. But there were moments when Danny seemed more attentive than normal, and sometimes he was very protective. I was probably treating Danny a little differently as well. From time to time, I would find myself just staring at him which gave me a warm feeling of calm.

We spent so much time together that there was very little chance to reflect about going back to Seattle. However, once we got to Maui, it turned out I was a lighter sleeper than Danny, so I was able to get up and go get coffee by myself. Over a cup of Kona I began to think about going back to my life. How was I going to return to normal when I had seen my best buddy's penis, both flaccid and erect? I had touched, groped, and tasted it. It has been inside me and he had ejaculated. I had swallowed his sperm. I found myself stoically sipping from my cup. Jaci had done all those things. When Jason comes back next week, there will be memories, but they will be her memories. As for Danny, he had been intimate with Jaci. His pal Jason had never been to Hawaii. I finished the Kona, poured one for Danny and headed back to the room to make some more memories.

Today, our first day waking up in Maui was going to be an interesting day for me. Today was going to be the first day that I was really a woman and a girlfriend. The first couple of days in Oahu, I was basically playacting. Sure, we started to have sex, but it was more fun and games than anything else. We may have been a couple when we got to the Big Island, but I was more of a Tomboy. We did mostly outdoor things. A lot of hiking, snorkeling and biking. I wore shorts and t-shirts the whole time we were there. By the time we got back to our hotel, we were so exhausted, we just grabbed a sandwich and some beers and went to bed. We didn't even fuck at night.

The itinerary for today was different. Today, we were going to wallow in the luxury of the resort. I was going to spend a good portion of the day in a bikini down by the pool and beach. We planned to sip umbrella drinks and had even scheduled couples massages. Tonight I going to wear a flared cocktail dress with a fair amount of cleavage, as Danny had reserved a private table that overlooked the beach at sunset. In reality, Danny and I were going on our first date and for some reason I was enchanted.

I dropped off the coffee with a semi awake Danny and headed into the bathroom. First I did my business. I did miss the ability to accurately aim, but sitting down was like a small window of meditation. Plus, I really felt like I emptied my bladder, where standing up I mostly felt that I had just a little left to go. I wiped out of new found habit even though my next step was to turn on the shower. I brushed my teeth while the water got hot and then climbed in. Washing my hair had gotten much easier after that first time, as I had a much better idea of how much and what to do with my hands.

Just as I was finishing up on my hair, the door slid open and Danny joined me. He encircled me with his arms from behind and gently began to caress my breasts. I could feel his erection between my butt cheeks. He was nuzzling my neck from my shoulders to my ear. When he nibbled on my ear it drove me crazy and a small moan escaped. He tenderly pinched my nipples till they became erect. I reached down and grabbed his cock. I didn't jerk it, I just wanted to feel its hardness and warmth.

We were in a multi-head shower, but despite being enveloped in hot spray, I could still feel my pussy getting wet. Holding his dick, I turned around and we passionately kissed as he roughly grabbed my ass. We were rhythmically sliding our wet bodies up and down against each other. I separated from him, grabbed the hand rail and bent over from the waist. He lined himself up to me and plunged himself into me.

Like I said, we enjoyed doggie style although this was the first time we had done it standing up. The high humidity and hot spray combined with our movements with each other was glorious. He had a tight hold of my hips and the pain was wonderful. My orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere and continued until Dan lifted me up with his groin while arching his back and groaning.

We detached and settled back into the mist of the shower. Between kisses we soaped each other up. We were both going to have extremely clean butts, and my tits would be immaculate. Trying to be subtle, I made sure I washed all the cum out of my snatch. I showered off and got out while Danny washed his hair. I wrapped myself up in a towel and went back to the bedroom to find my bikini.

When Danny came out of the bathroom, he exclaimed "I don't think I have ever started a day feeling this good." I was standing in only my bikini bottom as I was trying to unfold the top so I can put it on. "And I don't think I've ever seen anyone look that beautiful."

Blushing, I threw the top at his head.

"Rebecca helped me adjust this damn thing when we bought it. I wasn't sure if I would get the nerve to actually wear it, so I'm trying to remember how to put it on."

Handing the top back to me he said "Well, I think it somehow covers up your lovely boobs."

Seeing his half chub..."Thanks a lot dickhead. You need to put on your suit as well so you can put that thing away."

I figured out my top and put on the cover up. Danny put on his swimsuit and threw on a t-shirt. Into the sun we went. When we got to the entranceway to the pool and beach, Danny grabbed my hand, leaned into my ear and said "Courage Merry, Courage for our friends." Off we went to the two person lounge chair called a "Casabellas" that we had reserved in between the beach and the pool. I decided to try some liquid courage in the form of a Blue Hawaii. With a lovely buzz, I set off for the Pacific, no longer caring how many guys were picturing me naked. We swam, lazed out, and lunched on Hawaiian fish tacos.

We spent time socializing with other couples in the hot tub. Here were woman that the week before I would have been crushing on, and we were talking about where I liked to shop back in Seattle (so I channeled my best Rebecca imitation). We happily rubbed sun tan lotion onto each other's bodies. After the massages we napped in our casabellas. We rented a pair of aqua gliders and danced around the tranquil waters. When we finally got back to the room, we showered one at a time and vegged out entwined in bed with neither of us horny enough to do more than cuddle.

Eventually I found the stamina to get up and per a suggestion that must have affixed to my subconscious, I headed to the salon to get my hair and makeup done. Once there I was able to get an iced Kona that was the perfect fuel for the evening at hand. When I got back to the room, Danny had hijacked the bathroom, so I got dressed in the bedroom. When he came out he was dressed in a tan suit with a navy blue silk shirt and matching tie. We just stared at each other for about ten seconds. I then went into the bathroom to spray some perfume, but I was tingling down there.

When we got to the restaurant, the Maître D said they were getting our table ready, but asked us if we would be interested in getting our photo taken. We both said yes at the same time. They had a photographer setup on a deck with the late afternoon Pacific in the background. The woman took both couples shots and single portraits, head and shoulder and full length. She said the images could be viewed the next day in the lobby. We were then escorted to our table and ordered wine just as the sun went below the horizon.

Once again, I lapped up the chardonnay. Danny had the filet and lobster and I chose the Mahi Mahi. We watched the sky and ocean slowly darken. We split a pineapple cake for dessert. By the time we finished the night had fully crept in. We decided to take a walk by the beach. We both removed our shoes and walked carefully along the shore away from the water's edge. Despite the beauty of our surroundings, the beach was deserted. We turned to each other and embraced and began to make out like two teenagers. When we stopped for a few seconds to breath, I whispered in Danny's ear the magic words "I went commando."

We dashed to one of the casabellas with Danny taking off his jacket and throwing it to one side. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him while we continued to kiss and nuzzle each other. I reached down and undid his belt and unzipped the slacks. I pulled out his cock and with my dress draping over his torso, I lined him up and pushed him inside me. I had been tingling for over two hours so my first climax came fast. I continued to pump up and down on him, with my hands on his shoulders, and my head up high. I could feel him throb as he let go which sent me over the edge again. He pulled me back down and we kissed again.

I pulled myself off of him, being mindful not to drip anything onto his suit. I sat on the edge of the cushion and he zipped up and redid his belt and joined me to look out at the water. He put his arm around me and said "That may have been the best damn day of my life." I didn't say anything and continued to stare at the waves, but I thought "Pretty damn good day."

We slowly walked back to our room. Danny was asleep in seconds. I picked up his suit, took off my dress and put them both into the dry clean bag and hung it up near the door. I got into bed, snuggled up as close as I could and it was lights out.

As soon as we entered the Halekulani lobby we were greeted by Mr. Hale.

"Welcome back Ms. Mann and Mr. Armstrong. I already had all your information on file. Here are your room keys. We have you back in the same suite as last week."

Danny looked impressed and said "That's amazing Mr. Hale."

"It's software Mr. Armstrong, and a willingness to use it. Mr. & Mrs. Armstrong send their apologies. They are out shopping, but would like you to meet them at 6:30 at our "House without a Key" restaurant, which is the place you had dinner on your first evening with us."

I was glad they had decided to go casual. I had already packed the garment bag with all more dressy outfits, so I wouldn't need to touch that again for the flight back to Seattle tomorrow. And since we wouldn't see Barbara and Ted till later, I didn't need to change out of the white skort and fuchsia polo I was wearing.

When we got back to the suite, while Danny was moving the luggage, I sat down on the sofa and did a once over for any stains we may have missed. I was feeling a little melancholy, so I went out on the balcony and stared out at the ocean.

Despite our amazing relaxed day at the resort in Maui, we were back at it the next day. We were up early to do a dive, and from there we went zip lining. We went horseback riding on the beach, and found ourselves hiking the afternoon away. We found a secluded waterfall late in the day and since I was still in my tankini from the morning dive, we went swimming and were able to hike and climb around the stream. The day was hot and the spray refreshingly cool, so of course we ended up having sex in a hollow behind the waterfall. We didn't get back to the resort till after dark and still in our swim suits we hit the hot tub and had a liquid dinner. When we got back to the room, we finally peeled out of the suits and fell into bed naked and slept entwined in each other's arms.

Earlier this morning, we woke up famished and had a huge island breakfast. We packed up, checked out but our flight wasn't till midafternoon, so we left the luggage at the hotel and like his parents we went shopping. Danny even bought Jason an authentic Hawaiian shirt.

We had a little more than an hour to kill, so I suggested we first stop off at the wine bar. Of course we ran into other couples there, so the time flew by till we had to meet his parents. They looked tan and happy and there were hugs and smiles all around. Barbara went over the cruise and was telling us about how good the food was but Ted kept talking about a hot dog place that he had found in Maui.

"They take a whole long roll, and spear it with a hot spike. They then throw the hot dog into the hole it made, squirt some toppings in, and serve it to you that way. It was amazing."

With dinner, we kept trading stories back and forth on all that we had done in the past week. Then, the discussion turned to plans in the week ahead and going back to work. All at once, I began to feel clammy and dizzy. I tried rhythmic breathing and sipping some cold water, but it wasn't getting better. I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I closed the stall door I was nauseous, but not enough to really throw up. I wasn't having any issues in the other direction, but I dropped skort and took a whiz and just sat there for a while till I was reasonably close to normal.