On Vacation - An X-Change Novella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod Abby. What are you saying?"

"Baby, you became a woman. And it has been exciting, and wonderful, and hot, and fun. But neither of us are lesbians. I like men. I think you would too. I want to try it...together. Let's give some guy a fantasy that he'll never forget. Peri, it's called a three way."

I was stunned. I gave her a hand signal asking her to be quite. I wanted some time to think. Ok, I was aghast because this was completely unexpected. But what I wasn't was appalled. I wasn't angry or sick to my stomach. I looked at her worried expression. This was the love of my life. It took a lot of courage to tell me this. I brought her into my arms and held her tight.

I wanted her to be happy but what about me. I had enjoyed being mounted by Abby with the strap-on. I started wondering what it would be like if instead of a cool smooth piece of plastic, it was a real warm pulsing penis. And that penis would be part of a real man, smelling sweaty like the men in the locker room at the gym. Muscular, with hairy arms and chests. These thoughts were turning me on. Abby was right, I wanted it too. "So, how do we do this?"

"Honey, please don't be mad. You told me that you were staying for a month about five weeks ago. So I've had time to think this through. We can't just go to a bar. Look, I know we're middle aged, but we're looking pretty good for our age, and besides we have vaginas. Most of the men in the bar are going to want to stick it in us, so it would be more likely that we would find ourselves with two guys instead of one. I don't think you're ready for that. Using Tinder is much too sleazy, although I admit what we're doing is a little sleazy as well. We could join a swingers club, but ugh no.

We're looking for a guy who's in pretty good shape as he would have to handle both of us. He probably should be a little younger than us, perhaps in his 40's. Deep down he needs to have confidence, but maybe he's been going through a dry spell and has to find a way to get his confidence back. Do you know where you find a man like that? At a newly divorced mixer. Do you know where a lot of those mixers take place? At hotel event rooms. Hotels like the Kimpton Alexis or the Edgewater. We go to one of those mixers and if we find the right, willing guy, we check in and make a night of it."

"And how do we find the right willing guy?"

"We mix. We talk. We sip our drinks, toss our hair, laugh at their jokes, and narrow down the field. First, he'll be alone. He won't come with a friend. He'll look out of his element. He will have trouble starting conversations, but he'll listen in on others and join in if he has an opening. If one of us talks to him directly, he will be noticeably relieved. Then it's a matter of steering the conversation to get a sense of whether he would be into it. If one of us finds someone like that, we bring him over to the other and we get a feel on whether it will work. Together, if we think that this could be a go, we make our pitch, and then we make his night, week, month, and year."

"Jeez Abby. You really did plan this out. So, I guess we start online and see if there's any mixers coming up."

"Kimpton Alexis. Day after tomorrow starting at 6:30."

Abby may have been a married woman who had never cheated, but almost all her friends had been divorced. Now all the years of letting them vent were going to pay off. She knew the lingo. She knew what questions to ask. She also knew presentation. She went with attractive sophisticated. Our hem lines were about one inch above the knee. A hint of cleavage. Clingy silk dresses that didn't hide the form. Patterned stockings held up by garter belts. When we got there, most of the other woman were dressing way too sexy for their age. The two of us had a distinct advantage.

I had talked up a couple of guys that didn't measure up and was heading to the bar to get a second drink when I heard "Oh, there you are Peri. This is Brad. Brad this is my best friend Peri."

Brad got us a couple of drinks and we all found a small table. The conversation was pleasant enough until Abby started to tease him. "C'mon Brad. Admit it. You had become a regular stuffy husband and you bored her into leaving."

"You got it all wrong. I was the one who tried to keep it interesting. She's the one that went vanilla. God, we were so wild when we first we're dating. We even went to sex clubs our first year of marriage. Don't get me wrong, we didn't do the really crazy stuff, we didn't swing or tie each other up, but we were at the sex club. We had sex. Right there, in the club, while other people watched."

"Well Brad, that's pretty good, but I bet I can top that."

"You can try, but I doubt you can shock me."

"Well, let's say there's a woman going through a divorce because her husband was a workaholic. Her best friend is getting a divorce too because her husband just doesn't love her anymore. Both of their divorces finalize within a couple of weeks of each other, so they decide to have a two divorced woman party to celebrate their freedom. At first the tears are flowing into their wine glasses, but the music gets good and their buzzes get stronger. And they're sitting together on the sofa talking about how wonderful it is to have such a dear friend and how much they love each other. Somehow, their lips come together. Somehow they're naked. Somehow, they can make each other cum several times a night and they become a couple. But here's the thing Brad, before their divorce party, they were just two straight woman. Here's the thing Brad, sometimes they just miss dick. Now tell me Brad does that shock you? Because if it doesn't, then Peri is going to get us a room and we're going to see how terrible divorce can be."

Abby took charge. I got the keys and she handed one to Brad. "Give us 10 minutes to get ready and then come on in." She then gave him a quick kiss and grabbed his butt. We had left an overnight bag with the bellman 'just in case'. She retrieved it and we rode the elevator to our floor. I was nervous, unsure, but definitely aroused. We got to the room, kicked off our shoes, used the facilities, touched up our makeup, hit a couple of important areas with perfume sprays, and waited on the bed.

Brad came in and Abby told him to pull up to the bed the easy chair, sit down and watch. She got up on her knees and pulled me up as well and we began to make out. Both sets of hands were wandering all over each other's bodies. Abby began to unzip my dress. When she was done, I unzipped hers. At the same time we pushed the dress top past our shoulders so that it fell to the bed. She moved to my side and turned me slightly so that we were both facing Brad and showing him our lacy bras. She unhooked mine and wrapped her arms around me and pushed the bra up and replaced it with her hands. When she went to unclasp her own bra, I shrugged off mine. "Isn't she beautiful Brad? Doesn't she have luscious breasts?"

We stepped out of our dresses, revealing that we hadn't put on underwear. Abby had told me that putting panties over the garters looked weird and when under the garters they were awkward to remove. So now, we were both naked except for the garter belt and the stockings. Abby gestured Brad to join us on the bed. He too stood on his knees. She reached down as I went up. She undid his belt, unlatched his pants and began lowering his zipper, while I started unbuttoning his shirt. He had just the right amount of chest hair. Enough to be manly without looking wild. Before I completely unbuttoned his shirt, I had to reach in and feel his chest and let the hairs slide through my fingers. He pushed his face towards mine. I was already past the point of no return, so I pressed my lips onto his and sucked his tongue into my mouth. For some reason, the feel of his stubble was exquisite. Abby raised herself back up and Brad started to alternate his kisses between us.

Abby whispered in my ear "Go. Sit. Watch." As I left the bed, she helped Brad out of the rest of his clothes and threw them off the side. This time, it was the two of them standing on their knees making out, Abby stroking a different penis for the first time in over three decades. Whatever pangs of jealousy I was feeling were overwhelmed by how turned on I was. I felt like if I just touched myself for ten seconds, I would orgasm, but I wanted to wait. Abby sank herself into the pillows. She took the head of his penis and rubbed it up and down her labia. He then sank himself into her.

I watched Brad have sex with Abby. Abby was cheating on Peter, but Peter did not exist at the moment. Abby was not married to Peri, they were girlfriends but were not in a committed relationship so Abby wasn't cheating on Peri. Besides the fact that Peri was an active participant. It was confusing and I was next.

Abby had a rapid succession of little huffs of breath which I knew meant she had achieved orgasm. Within a minute Brad arched his back and moaned. Their movements slowed till they became still. Brad rolled over to the edge of the bed and laid on his side. Abby climbed up on her elbows and stared at me for twenty seconds. The she said "Come here baby. Clean Mama up." Her smile was both joyful and wicked. I crawled between her legs placing my hands on her hips and my face in her crotch. I rubbed my face on her thighs and began to plant kisses on her clitoris. Then I started to lap up their fluids. It was the first time I ever tasted ejaculate. I was now used to Abby's flavors, this was an alluring mix. It took a while to get Abby going again. When she started to slowly gyrate again she also pushed out more of Brad's spurt. I was concentrating on Abby but I could feel the bed move as Brad inched closer to the action. I looked up for a second and Abby had reached over and was again stroking Brad. I reached over and felt him getting erect again.

While I continued licking her, Brad got up and moved behind me. He began to squeeze my butt, and I lifted my torso. He slowly entered me. When he was fully inside he stopped but I began to move up and down his shaft. We then started to move together and within a dozen strokes I climaxed, which increased my oral attack on Abby. There was no real calming down. Abby and I were in a cycle of multiples when Brad finally let go. I climbed into Abby's arms while Brad fallen to our sides, methodically rubbing our bodies.

Lying there, calm, content, feeling amazing, feeling...female. I had just had sex with a man. Peri had just had sex with a man. I tried my hardest to find Peter's thoughts. They just weren't there. I would have to wait three and a half weeks before I could consult Peter.

After a while, Brad found the strength to get up, get dressed, kissed us both goodbye and left. I looked at the clock. It wasn't even 10:30. After finally stripping off the garters and hosiery, Abby and I fell asleep in each other's arms. We had a lovely shower together the next morning and pulled out fresh sets of clothes from the overnight bag. No walk of shame for us. I was actually at work ten minutes early.

I came home to grilled Salmon and a desire by Abby to take an early evening walk in Discovery Park. It was one of those glowing Seattle nights. She got right to the point. "You had fun last night, no guilt or soul searching, right?"

"I'm fine Abby. It was an incredible night. I feel fulfilled."

"Yes so do I. Tonight...I do. Starting tomorrow, or maybe the day after, you're going to start feeling...the urge. It will sneak up on you and start getting stronger. Now, you may be wondering where my urge went for the previous 15 to 20 years. I was raising children, I went through the change, and I was content. Peri, you awakened that urge in me. Peter has been rewarded with what you have done for me my love. Trust me, the urge will begin to creep up on both of us pretty soon."

"Does that mean we need to look for another Divorce Mixer?"

"We could. If that's what you want to do that would be OK with me. But...but don't you think you may want a man for your very own?"

"Huh? What?"

"Stages baby, stages. We find two men next time. We would need to find two that don't mind having sex with two lovely ladies in the same room. Two queen size beds. Maybe even take turns with them. Peri, I will still be there, with you. We can even do a few things together to show off for the guys. The flow will be less awkward than a threesome, which means it could be even more fun than last night."

More fun? Better? I searched but I couldn't find a solid contrary argument.

"Do we pick up two guys at the mixer?"

"I have a better idea. How do you feel about an Oregon wine tour? There's a group sponsoring a Divorced weekend getaway for people in their 40's and 50's. It's based out of the Allison Inn which I'm told is five star all the way. What we would be looking for is two best buddies who decided to do it together. Of course they're chasing tail, but they camouflage it with the wine tour. Better still if they're ex-jocks, those guys have no qualms about sex in front of others."

"It's a weekend trip. What if they get clingy?"

"We're newly divorced. We want to keep our options open. The cooch is more important than the smooch. If needed, I will be the bitch. Jeez Peri, what happened to your balls?"

We both started laughing. As soon as we got home, she made the reservation.

And that's how we met Glen and Matt, two ex-baseball players for the Oregon Ducks. That is also where I learned how to perform fellatio on Matt. Abby told the guys that my marriage had been missionary position only. She demonstrated on Glen and then with Matt I got to taste fresh, unadulterated ejaculate. The two guys decided that my lack of experience was now their challenge so they did swap themselves out with me, and I tried reverse cowgirl. I even had one of them in my mouth while the other was doing me doggie style.

The next week, there was a business conference in Seattle. We went to the main hotel's bar and picked up two guys and went back to their rooms separately. We touched base the next day.

There was only a week left before Peter would return. We decided that when Peri returns, date nights, Friday's and Saturdays (and Sundays if we go away for the weekend) were for guys, the rest of the week was for us.

"But before you leave Peri, you need to go on a date. You need to be wined and dined, have someone hold a chair for you, walk down the street arm in arm. Get a real sense of being a woman."

"A date? How? Who?"

"Glen from Oregon called me to tell me that he's going to be in Seattle this weekend. I can tell him that I'm busy but you're available. Since he must like me more, that means he is less likely to be clingy with you. I'm still sure he will take you out. After all, he was inside of you a while back."

So, I had my first date with a man. I met him at his hotel and we had wine at the bar. We went out to dinner at a seafood place. He had tickets to a show and we went back to his hotel bar for drinks afterwards. I was myself, my Peri self. We had a very nice evening which included going up to his room and having an hour or two of sex. The next morning, he started talking about needing to come up to Seattle a couple of times a month. I had to cut him off.

"Glen, I'm leaving the country next week for work. I'm not going to be back in Seattle for six months. If you want, I can call you when I get back and maybe we can see each other then. By the way, I hate to keep giving you bad news, but the reason Abby blew you off was because she may be getting back with her ex."

He looked a little hurt, but I gave him a morning BJ so we left on good terms.

A few days later, Peter was back. I had several hours before I headed home. I searched and searched but there was no jealousy, no anger, and no sense of betrayal. I know that these past few weeks that my wife had sex with several men. Even though from a legal point of view it doesn't hold up, she wasn't married when she was with those men. As for me, Peter Jacobs was and is straight. Peter has only been with one woman for over thirty years. Peri Jacobs is single and can choose whoever she wants to sleep with.

When I got home, Abby and I didn't even make it to the bedroom. We made love on the carpet of the family room. From that point on, we regularly had sex twice a week, sometimes more. It was decided that going forward, I would go through the one month process when my turn in the rotation came up. During the final month before the change, Abby would start making plans for her and Peri. A singles cruise to Alaska. A Shopping weekend in Los Angeles.

When Peri returned, she and Abby had their usual first night of passion. Afterwards during pillow talk Abby said "Peri my love, I need you to do me a favor."

You know that I would never cheat on Peter, and that means even when he's away, I would never have fun with anyone that he knows. That wouldn't be right. But I heard amongst the hens something about Rick Walters that has piqued my curiosity."

"Rick Walters? My golfing buddy?"

"Peter's golfing buddy. I heard he had a huge penis and he actually knows what to do with it. I can't find out first hand. I don't want him watching Peter tee off and be thinking he banged Peter's wife. But Peri, you can find out if it's true. There's a foursome this weekend that I intentionally forgot to remind Peter to cancel. You can take his place, meet Rick and let nature take its course. He's a real horn dog. He'll be all over you like white on rice."

"You want me to fuck my friend Rick?"

"Peter's friend Rick. Is that really a problem? I realize that I would be living vicariously through you, but baby, this could be an opportunity for you to have some really great sex."

"I have great sex. With you, with most of the guys I've been with."

"But what if it's better? What if you have a chance, a chance that I won't have, to have Oscar winning, Tiffany's box, Michelin 3 stars sex? The highest notch on the bed post. Look, maybe Rick ain't all that, but, what if he is? Don't you have to take the shot?"

"But I know him. I see him at least twice a month. He's been over our house."

"Peri, I don't know exactly how Peter does it, but he doesn't have a problem with me and the other guys while he's away. I'm thinking that's your influence with him. Don't you think you can find a way with him to be OK with you and Rick? Baby, they're talking at least ten inches, round like a tailpipe. Can you imagine pulling that out of a pair of boxer briefs?"

I started to remember Rick the way a woman would. He was in his early fifties but had always kept himself in great shape. He was the longest driver that I knew although his short game was bad news. I've seen him at the pool he had a wonderfully hairy chest that was better than Brad's. He was considered a Lothario. They had kept it quite but five years earlier he had been suspended from the club for a couple of encounters with other member's wives. When he was reinstated, he told a few of us to not worry, he wasn't going to shit where he eats anymore. Ever since, it has been a steady stream of whatever single woman and divorcee's that the club could offer. He had always been a fun and confident guy. "And he actually knows what to do with it" Abby said.

"OK Abby, I'm in. We need to go shopping for a cute golf outfit. I want to make those ladies in Caddyshack that the groundskeeper was drooling over, look like shrews."

"That's fantastic Peri baby. I'll drive you to the club and get you in. You can use my clubs. You should probably go to the range to get used to them first. The better you play, the sexier you'll look."

We went out and bought the shortest skort that a woman my age could get away with. It was knit so it hugged my hips and Abby said my butt never looked better. We got a sleeveless top but rather than going for cleavage, we decided to go with a padded sports bra underneath to proudly accentuate the girls. Besides going to the range, Abby and I played a round on a public course. Obviously, I couldn't drive the ball as far, but by going a little longer with my irons, I was able to reach the green almost as well as Peter. Abby had a wonderful putter, so I felt confident.