On Vacation - An X-Change Novella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four thousand, two hundred and fifty nine dollars and seventy nine cents. Four thousand, two hundred and fifty nine dollars and seventy nine cents. The only bright side was that I was told that it could have easily been three times that amount. So, I said Yes to the Dress. I went to the bridal store with Rebecca, Abby, Peri, and Angela. A former girlfriend, two woman having an affair together and my former shrink. Not knowing or caring about the approach to bridal dress shopping, I basically let the four of them fight it out. I did enjoy shopping for the bridal ensemble from Victoria's Secret.

Look, I've seen the pictures. I was a cover girl quality gorgeous bride. And I was glowing. If you took my best moments as Jason...winning the state math Olympiad, hitting a walk off homer in my junior year, getting laid for the first time, getting accepted into my first choice college, and even the day I met Danny, and rolled them into one bright light, they still would get eclipsed by my wedding day...and night. Oh yeah, we were now used to each other. I could make him cum two to three times a night and he returned the favor by producing four or five orgasms.

Six months later, I peed on a little plastic contraption and learned that I could never go back to being Jason, and I was pregnant. Today, I'm lying on our couch, ignoring a baseball game on TV. I'm fat, I'm slow, I'm hideous, and I'm happier than I've ever been.