All Comments on 'On Valentine's Day'

by LAHomedog

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stewartbstewartbover 3 years ago
What a way to RING in a great Valentine's evening.

Would have been great after Stacy presented her ring set ... that he announced that he had a ring of his own for her ...

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Short Story

So much detail in just 2 pages and it flowed so well.

Loved her proposing to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ravey19

Wow! Thank you so much. I really appreciate your comment. Thank you. You made my night. Thanks.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 3 years ago

A straightforward story well told, with convincing characters and dialogue. I look forward to reading more from you.

Could have done with checking spelling and punctuation a bit more - I thought 'Silicone Beach' was a witty comment on Californian plastic surgery until 'Briton' instead of Britain suggested it was probably just a mistake. But that's pretty easy to improve seeing as you can tell a well-paced story.

LAHomedogLAHomedogabout 3 years agoAuthor
Kumquatqueen Thank You

Thank you for the nice compliment. I have a confession on the typos. Not an excuse, but why they occurred on this one. I have a LD. I am slightly dyslexic and even though I have worked on that my entire life, I sometimes still jumble the letters.

My wife -- who is a wordsmith -- proofs my stories, but with this one I wanted to surprise her since it was Valentine's Day. The ending is not how we got engaged. I was the person on one knee, but how the two meet is actually how we met. Hence the surprise. Congratulations on being one of the winners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLAHomedog@LAHomedog
I love writing, telling stories, and sex. So, Literotica is the ideal intersection for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. It doesn't matter the category, I write love stories. I believe in love and I believe it shows up in many different ways. But love ...