On Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That works every time, and her pussy started to gush as she grabbed my head, shoved it hard against her and starting cumming in a huge orgasm shouting the Lord's name over and over and over.

I kept licking as she came down, until she grabbed my hair, pulled me off and said,'' Oh no, too sensitive," and I could hear a satisfied sigh.

I rolled down her legs, cleaning my mouth, chin, and cheeks off on them, moved up, threw her up the bed and onto the pillows and said, "It is time that we fuck."

She nodded and I moved my now very large, blood-filled head up to her slit, moved it up and down teasing to get it wet, reached around, grabbed her perfect cheeks and slowly started to move inside.

"A deep, "Ohhhhh" came out of Stacy as I slowly entered her stretching her tight, wet pussy with my cock for the very first time.

"Wow! It's thick," she exclaimed.

I wanted to take it slowly because I didn't know how long her vaginal canal was and I wanted to sink in balls deep without hurting her.

I pulled out then back in, and started repeating the motion deeper each time until my nuts were resting on her ass.

I leaned up and looked at her panting face, her heaving breasts and took a moment to glance down to see what it was like to be inside her.

Now that our bodies had become one, I laid down, held her beautiful face, kissed her deeply, looked her in the eye and said, "I'm going to fuck you now."

She gave me a, "What the fuck are you waiting for buster?!" look, and we started to fuck.

For our first time it didn't take long to find the right rhythm. Stacy bucked but also rolled a bit and started picking up speed.

And we fucked. Not for a minute, not for 10, but a good half hour hitting the big three positions: missionary, doggy and finally riding cowgirl.

I rolled onto my back and she climbed over me. The tease started rubbing herself against my left knee finger fucking herself while she pumped me up and down with her hand.

She then moved up towards my cock, teased its head with her cunt for a while, still finger fucking herself, and then finally sunk all the way down with a satisfied moan.

Sat there grinding her clit against me for a while as I watched those amazing breasts sway and bounce, and then she started to fuck.

Rocking up and down on my throbbing cock, moaning and occasionally shouting, "Oh yes!" starting to increase the speed as we both got closer.

That's when she thrust down until I was entirely in her and she began to grind her clit against me, reaching out to pinch my nipple hard, as she grinded on my hard cock and pelvic bone into a gigantic orgasm, rolling her eyes up into her head, shaking and shivering a bit until it was over and she collapsed on my chest.

We laid there for a minute as she came back down to earth, then she sat up, and said, "Your turn," and started to ride up and down me again.

It didn't take long. "I'm going to cum!" I shouted, and started to pull out.

"No. I want you to cum in me!"

And I did. Rope after rope of my hot sticky cum. It had been months since I had been with woman and it showed as I drained my balls with 8-9 shots until my nuts were so tight against me they were hurting.

She collapsed upon me again, and we laid there panting for a while.

"Shit, you are a great lay," I said.

"You are too."

And we laid there until it was time for her to roll off and tenderly makeout in our after coitus bliss.

I got up to get us both a glass of water and freshen our wines.

"Damn, you are magnificent."

She gave me a playful punch on the shoulder and said, "You're pretty damn good yourself, Big Guy."

We did it twice more that night, Stacy cumming three times and me another two like teenagers.

Until it was time to close our eyes and sleep.

Chapter 3

After morning showers and coffee we went out for brunch. I had loaned her the smallest t=shirt I had and some sweats. She looked like she was wearing her brother's clothes and looked adorable in them.

After brunch, we went back to my place and made love again. This time slower and more passionately. We exchanged calendar info. Turned out we both loved tennis and agreed to meet at my favorite court after work on Tuesday I'd make the court reservation.'

Stacy showed up in a tight tennis shirt and very short matching skirt. Twirled for me to appreciate, showing off red tennis panties. I actually wolf whistled.

You know that's not fair. I will be difficult for me to rush the net with a hardon."

She laughed.

I gave her first service. It was surprisingly hard and fast. I returned it and we settled into a long volley. Stacy played a strong serve and volley, back court game with a powerful backhand like Chris Evert.

I won the point. Bowed to show off and she gave me a raspberry.

We played three sets until we were both dripping in sweat and I suggested that we go back to my place for some lemonade and to cool off. We sat at my kitchen table chatting. I reached over to kiss her.

"Yeww, I'm too sweaty."

"So am I. It gives us a head start."

Kissed her again and dragged her over to my bed. We make it two times with Stacy cumming three and I came twice. Once in her mouth, and once inside her.

Tennis and sex after work became a regular thing. Sometimes after a few sets, a quick rinse, showers, dinner out, and then making love. And sometimes straight to my place for some afternoon delight.

Movies and dinners out were added to our menu, and we also started bouncing back and forth between each others places cooking dinner for the other. Stacy was a good cook, but candidly, I was better -- I'm a very good chef in the kitchen -- and increasingly we started having dinner in at my place only.

I think we were falling in love. At least, I hoped we were because I was.

Chapter 4

Today was my birthday. My birthday tradition was to wake up with The Beatles "White Album cued up, hit the CD button and wake up to "Dah, dah, da, dah, da, dah da da. "They say it's your birthday. Dah, dah, da, dah, da, dah da da. It's my birthday too, yeah..."

You know how the song goes.

Anyway I was bopping around and dancing in my living room to the Fab Four, and Stacy came out laughing at me.

"Sing along!"

She did, "You say it's your birthday. You're gonna have a good time."

And she smiled.

She looked at me sadly, "I didn't know it was your birthday. I don't have a present for you."

"Yes, you do and if you will see me after work for dinner you can give me your gift,"

And I smiled.

The workday came and went. A lot of high fives, a few nice gifts, a small party for me at the end of the day. Our boss was good that way. He respected his people and was good to them.

In many ways the best part about having a birthday is Facebook. Over 160 friends and family wished me a Happy Birthday in a tapestry of delightful cards, graphics and greetings. My heart soared.

I had booked a reservation at the classic Hollywood chophouse The Smokehouse. The stuff of legends, actually. It is across the street from the Warner Brothers Studio, has appeared in dozens of movies. The Captain and Tenille were discovered there playing in its bar, and George Clooney production company is named "Smokehouse Productions" because it was created in a booth in its bar and many of their films were conceived in it.

They seated us in the back of the bar that has a large dinner room too in one of their red leather booths. We had drinks and ordered dinner. All you order is the protein, we both picked prime rib, medium rare, and everything else from the salad,, the veggies, and the baked potatoes with all of the fixings are part of the meal.

The prime rib was tender, succulent and terrific.

Just like Stacy.

The staff brought a small cake and everyone, including Stacy and the adjoining tables sang Happy Birthday.

Since it was my birthday, we both had a Remy Martin. We swirled our cognac

Stacy said, "Okay, I'll bite. What am I going to give you as my present" and she raised one eyebrow.

"You've going to give me your ass tonight."

"You expect me to let you fuck me in the ass later tonight?"

"Yep. As my birthday gift. You are going to be on your hands and knees, spread you cheeks with both hands, present your ass, and say, "Happy Birthday."

"I think you are going to love it."

We paused as the server came over to hand me the check.

"You really think I'm going to do that?" She said.

And I nodded.

"That's pretty ballsy of you."

"Yep," I said.

"I'm not an anal virgin, you know."

"I was hoping so. That makes it 100 time better. You have experience with a cock up your ass."

"Well then, what are we waiting for?

I paid the check, and we hightailed it out of there. Since we were a bit we loaded, took an Uber back to my place. I'd go back to get my car tomorrow. I gave the valet an extra twenty to make sure it was OK.

Inside my condo, I opened a fresh bottle of wine and we headed into my bedroom making out with our hands all over each other. Got naked, gave each other head, and with Stacy on her back on my bed, I began to eat her ass.

I love to eat ass. Not as much as pussy, but I love to eat ass. Mostly because it is so dirty and wrong, and dirty and wrong gets me hot. And also because I have never been with a woman who didn't get extremely turned on by it.

Some object initially. "It's too dirty. It's icky. But once you put your tongue on her ass the objections stop and the moans begin.

I tongued up both inner thighs to tease. Rolling around the soft, tender, brown outer ring, and then finally up to her asshole.

Stacy let out a sigh of relief as if she had been holding her breath waiting.

I started to lick around her rosebud. Licking, kissing darting in and out. Everything I could think of to tease it and get it relaxed and aroused.

One of the great things about the ass is it doesn't lie, and I felt Stacy's starting to soften and loosen.

I moved up to her clit and started to lick away as I move my index finger to her ass and teased it, and inserted it slightly the tip as a test run. It moved in easily. She was ready.

I had hiden a tube of KY under the foot of the bed, grabbed it and put a wad on my finger. I moved my now lubed index finger into her ass between those tight, pert wonderful cheeks. She clenched a bit, but I moved out, went back in and kept doing that until I felt her start to relax on my finger.

I pulled out, put on more lube reinserted my finger into her butt and moved it this time all the way up her rectum to the 2nd ring.

I looked at Stacy who was into it and decided to go for it moving my finger through the 2nd ring and inside her ass.

She gasped a bit and reflexively jumped back. I brought my right hand up to her hip and eased her back down onto my finger.

I could feel the heat, 98.6, burning on my skin and I kept going until I was knuckle deep. I slid out until the only the tip of my finger was in and played around teasing in and out of her ass. I began to slowly push back in until I reached her inner sphincter again.


You know the inner sphincter of your ass is the strongest muscle in your entire body? That's why it hurts so much if you jam something in rather than taking the time to loosen it and relax it."

I didn't want to jam anything into Stacy and I wanted her to love it since I was planning on assfucking her a lot in our future so I took it slowly. I continued finger fucking her ass. Stacy had moved her hand down to her clit was slowly moving around it gently enjoying the bombardment of sensations flooding over her body.

I pulled my finger out, lubed up a 2nd and slowly moved them in to a very large moan. Her ass loosened and I finger fucked her with two fingers for a bit. I could hear and sense Stacy getting close.

"Please don't cum yet. Edge yourself down a bit. She did.

I said, "Honey, it is time to move onto your hands and knees and give me my birthday gift."

She rolled over, spread her cheeks, and said, "Happy Birthday!"

I squeezed a large helping of lube on the head of my throbbing hardon, spread her cheeks, put my index finger on her winking rosebud to make sure I was sighted in, said,

"Put your hand over your pussy."

She did, and knowing that I was on target I slowly moved in.

Her ass spread readily. I looked down and watched as I penetrated her tight ass, delighting in the pale, brown ring around it, and watched as her ass opened willingly and ate my cock..

I reach the inner ring, looked at her and said, "Ready?"

She moved her hand down to her clit, looked back and said lustfully, "What are you fucking waiting for? Do you or do you not want your birthday gift"?!

So I shoved it in sliding all of the way to my balls.

I bounced around a bit enjoying the tightness, looked down enjoy the sight of her fine ass, spread wide with my fat cock in her it my balls resting on my very wet pussy.

I waited for her to adjust to my size, and said, "Ready to get really fucked?"

"Really?! Again?! How many times do you want me to say Happy Birthday?"

I waited inside her furnace of an ass patiently.

Happy-Fucking-Birthday, baby!


So started buttfucking her. Slow, long strokes, then faster and harder for at least ten minutes with Stacy going to town on her clit and moaning deeply.

I pulled out and looked down into her gaping asshole, peering deep into her gapping bowels that were ruby red and glistened with fluid unnaturally extended and exposed. Her stretched asshole was winking at me, begging me to finish her off. I did. I spit in her ass to lube it more. I plunged in and fucked that ass as hard as anything I have ever pumped.

The sound of our bodies slapping against each other echoed around the room, my balls bounced back and forth smacking her cunt as Stacy frantically worked her clit until she bucked, started screaming and cumming as her ass pulsed over and over on my cock.

That did it! I started to shoot a ton of cum deep into her bowels, painting her insides with my hot, sticky spunk, I soaked her bowels with ten large shots of birthday cum until my balls were drained and we both collapsed upon the bed.

"Happy Birthday," was all I heard in between the panting from both of us.

And then I heard, "I love you," from Stacy for the first time.

Last Chapter

We were in my shower together washing the evenings' fun off of us. We washed each other's back, and shampooed. I made care that Stacy's breasts were clean, soaping them and cleaning them three times

She did a pretty thorough job washing my cock and balls too.

We were standing there basking in the hot water when Stacy said, "Valentine's Day is coming up soon. Will you be my Valentine?" and she gave me a warm kiss.

I smiled and said, Of course" However, let's not go to a restaurant. They are madhouses on Valentine's Day. Almost as much as Mother's Day. Why don't you come over here after work and I'll make us a nice, romantic Valentine's Day dinner and afterwards we can make love all night.

"Sound like a plan."

And we turned off the water, stepped out and dried ourselves off.

Valentine's Day arrived. I had set a beautiful table, if I do say so myself. I had purchased a special Valentine's Day table cloth, set a complete table the same way a fine dining restaurant would, a full compliment of utensils, my best plates inherited from my mother, and two wine glasses one for white, one for red.

I was standing in my kitchen making coq au vin, a mushroom rice pilaf, and a Caesar's salad when Stacy walked through the door wearing a stunning, short red dress. (I had given her a key weeks ago and vice versa.) She had flowers for me, walked over, kissed me and said, "Happy Valentine's Day. I reached into the pantry and pulled out the dozen red roses I had bought for her.

"Happy Valentine's Day, yourself" We kissed again.

She said will you come over into the living room with me? I have something to give you."

"I said, "of course," took the chicken and pilaf off the burners, and we did.

I said, "Would you like some wine? Red or white?"

"I'll start with red and save the white for that great smelling chicken," and smiled.

And with that, she dropped to one knee and pulled out a black velvet ring box.

"What, what, what are you doing?"

She pushed the ring box forward, opened it, and there were two rings in it. A his and hers, with a good sized diamond on hers"

Stacy said, "Will you marry me? I know this seems fast. We've only known each other for two months, but I knew you were the one when I met you on that hearth."

"I have been searching for the right one for a long time. I didn't learn what I wanted in a spouse, but I learned man by man, relationship by relationship what I didn't want in a spouse. One character trait at a time. You are none of those and are exactly who I want."

She continued, "We are not spring chickens and at our age when you find the right one you'd better grab them before they get away. So, will you marry me? You are the love of my life."

My tears started to flow, and said, "Yes." Dropped to my knees, grabbed her ring, and put it on her finger. She picked up my ring and put it on mine.

We kissed again very deeply with love in our hearts, and I said, "Let's eat dinner later." Helped her up and led her to the bedroom to make glorious love.

We got married that August. Stacy looked stunning in her wedding gown. I'll show you the pictures one day.

12