On Yasgur's Farm

Story Info
Couple starts to learn about what each other has been hiding.
4.6k words
4.29
14.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to my first story here. I hope it satisfies most of you out there.

A long time ago, November, 2017, to be more exact, Mrs. Andy and I had a babysitter and a rare Saturday off together. So we did what we normally do, ROAD TRIP! On a drive through the late fall colors of the Berkshire Mountains we listened to the story "Horse" by Amy Bonnafons on NPR's "This American Life".

Wifey and I got into a discussion, mainly because I thought it was sorta weirdly hot, and she thought it was "My life is so bad I want to be a horse" millennial drivel. She knew of my fetishes, and it's taken a lot to get to the point where I could sit and write this. Sit back, strap in and enjoy the ride.

I didn't know what was wrong with my young wife of eight years. Sadie had been in a funk for the last six months after losing her job as an associate professor of biology at the local college. Jobs became tight in the area after the five thousand student college just collapsed in the middle of the night. I had been a prominent owner of the other large business in town, a large farm on the bottom of the hill in the five hundred acre plot of land I inherited from my parents. We had eggs and chickens. Operation essentially ran itself, I had good management and only went in to sign checks and to check the books. I met Sadie halfway through my BS in Agriculture. She was a hard-charging Equine Studies major, and part of her job was to run the campus stables. The Edgar Prado School of Equine Science collapsed with the rest of Poultney Bigelow College. So, two years ago, I had an indoor riding ring built, with eight stables attached to it on the other side of the hill from the chicken farm. I figured in about three or four years, Sadie would want to start a horse operation of her own. I kept asking, and she never wanted to run her own place.

Then the President of the College, Rupert Hohenzollern was the great-great-great grandson of the last Kaiser, and never really let anyone forget that. However many titles the prince had, however, he never really learned administration and ran the college so far into the red, that one night mid-semester, the lights got shut down and everything that could be picked up got sold off immediately. That included all the horses in the generational breeding program Sadie was working on. Now she just woke up, ate a bare minimum, and stared off the porch towards the fifty private acres on this side of the property.

I had again asked her if she wanted to run a breeding program here at the house. The farm was just one of the businesses I had and pretty much had more money than I knew what to do with. I could afford a few smaller stakes winners, say a Travers or Haskell winner to start the stock. She looked back at me, hurt.

"You really don't know, do you? You really think I want that? I love being around horses because it was freeing! You were always the extrovert, schmoozing to the world. I don't want to do 24/7 horse momming. It would mean offering lessons on some of the better to ride horses. An extra staff. More things than I want to deal with at thirty-two!"

At this she walked downhill to the stable. Probably just to get away from me. I went back to my coffee, and figured I would give her some space. Coming on just before noon, I put together a plate for her and walked the hundred yards to the ring.

"Honey, I made you lunch"

No answer.

"Honey, Sadie? I have lunch for you"

Crickets.

Walking past the office and tack room, I found my wife in Stable #1. Laying on fresh hay she must have broken from one of the bales I had in case someone brought a horse in for the weekend.

"Sadie? What are you doing down there?"

"Oh Dave, I always found laying on a freshly mucked floor to be comfortable. The horses always looked so content." tears started forming as she drifted off to tears yet again.

I put the tray down and crouched next to her, and wiped the tears from her face.

"Honey it's ok, if it feels good, do it, I am not going to judge."

All of the sudden, her face turns a different shade of red from the tears. She started unbuttoning her flannel shirt. "You're seriously not going to judge?"

"No honey, I want you to be happy"

She kept taking off her clothes, until her tall, chubby frame was on display. She went off past me to the next stall and drug another bale in. She just started spreading this bale like the first so there was a thick layer of hay in the back of the stall.

"Dave, let me eat that sandwich now and then I will want to take a nap and think. I'll be back tonight, probably at dark. If I'm not back by say eight, come back out and poke me please? No one

"Whatever you say, Sadie. You seem to have something moving in your beautiful mind, I'm gonna leave you to it."

I walked back to the house, questioning my own sanity. Did Sadie just strip nude and lay down on some hay? What's going on here?

I tried to relax and just enjoy an afternoon, but knowing your wife is naked, outside, three hundred feet from your desk is distracting.

Sadie didn't know that I had the barn wired for cameras during construction. I figured if there were "others" on site that I wanted a recording of everything. I haven't had to look at the footage, aside from what the software decided I needed to see. Mainly the occasional animal scurrying through. I turned on the camera for Stall 1 and my jaw dropped.

Sadie was laying on a thick bed of straw, looking straight up at the ceiling.

Masturbating with her right hand, grabbing her breast with the left.

I know she's been preoccupied, but what now? I would have taken care of this. God knows it's been long enough

About two hours later, Sadie came through the back door of the old farmhouse we own.

"Dave, we have some talking to do!" she cheerfully said as she walked through the door, fully clothed.

"You bet we do," I grumbled, annoyed she was avoiding intimacy with me to go and masturbate in the barn.

"Honey, when you told me that you wanted me to be happy, it unlocked something I couldn't get over in my head. And something I only tried once, before we started dating came back to life.

"You remember Paulo Martinez? My ex? He took me several times to Le Chateau, I don't think I really enjoyed it until there was one day."

She looked down and embarrassed. I was in shock that my pure, completely Vanilla wife had never even heard of Le Chateau, the Valley's kinkiest "resort" if you could call it that. It really was an exclusive club that, if their Fetlife profile was to be believed, had some WILD parties each month. Sadie was not the type to go hunting for that sort of stuff.

"It was Spring Break, Sophomore year. Paulo brought me to Le Chateau after my 8 o'clock class the day the vacation started, before I could even get a bag packed. On the hour drive, we discussed what I liked about my horses, and told me to keep an open mind, and to just enjoy what was going to happen. I told him I didn't have anything to wear, and he said that it was taken care of."

"Well, we got there, and he took me to the old barn they have out back. People use it for outdoor scenes or as an auxiliary dungeon. This week it was a pony party, he said. When I remarked that I couldn't hear or smell horses he told me these horses only have two legs. As we walked, I got curious. Then my panties soaked as I saw my first Human Pony. Six five, Muscular, with a chest harness, a bridle and blinders. He was attached to a sulkie and was pulling a well built woman wearing a fox hunting outfit. Made out of what I found out later was latex. He looked so hot trotting down the carriage path, dick flopping with each step. Dave, it was so hot. I knew I wanted to try this!" her chest was heaving in the plaid shirt as she finished this confession.

"So what happened, you never expressed an interest in kink to me" I asked

Sadie sighed. "I knew six months after this, that you were my life partner, and didn't want to scare you away at the beginning. Then, after all the great sex we were having before the closure, I sort of put it out of my mind. Anyway, I asked Paulo, is that why we are here? He nodded. And then brought me to the tack room. He had me strip, which was scary as there were people about, but he took his time talking to me as he removed my dress, and my panties, which were absolutely soaked. Paulo then took my clothes and told me to get dressed in what was on the table. Pony boots were given to me, and they fit perfectly. Too personally to be "guessed" he told me that that was when I was sleepy, he sized my feet. He fit the harness over my shoulders and between my breasts, and then put the bridle around my face. All of the sudden he kisses me, and tells me he loves me."

"I'm kind of in shock from that, but then he pushes the bit into my mouth and tells me that until we go home that I will be living like one of my beloved horses. I opened my mouth in shock and knew my fate was pretty bad, as I had those fantasies triple locked in a desktop video folder, labeled "video recipes".

"So, for the next week, I start out with a day of learning to walk like a pony girl, to pulling a small cart, to a larger wagon, to working with a partner, and finally we were brought together as a team to ride the carriage road around the property as a 6 pony team, pulling an old stagecoach. We even had a race with 12 fillies and stallions pulling their masters and mistresses about a harness track.

"In the morning and at night Paulo went and mucked out my stable, hosed me off, and groomed me meticulously. I felt so incredibly cared for and sexy. He brought the stallion I saw on the first day in on the third night, and the stallion mounted me in a beautiful primal way.

"At the end of the week, I was a little sore, a little sunburnt, but it was the sexiest I've felt. There were at least twenty people watching most days. Watching my chubby ass run. Watching me pull the cart. People watching me breed. Thankfully the Nuvaring held," she grinned, "I love the sex we have, but its kinda, routine. I know you adore me and it makes me feel so good, but I kinda want to try being the pony again, instead of taking care of the ponies."

I felt slightly betrayed to know my wife had such a kinky secret. "Why didn't you tell me? I never, ever knew you were slightly kinky. Why were you scared to tell me? You've filled some of my fantasies," then something went click loudly in my brain. "You didn't switch out at night did you? You were talking about a 'freshly mucked' stable. You stayed in the stable the whole week? What did you eat? Drink? How did you use the restroom?"

Sadie turned beet red. "Well Dave, I was a pony. I used one corner of the stable for all that. They fed me some mix of fresh veggies chopped human bite size, but my hands were in hoof-mittens. There was some sort of protein mixed in, usually falafel balls, or some sort of meat. I think one night it was stew, but most of the time in the field, at lunch it was just carrots, lettuce, and some other vegetables."

"So you really went the whole hog. I didn't think you could be so kinky. We will have to have a talk later about other fantasies."

"Dave. I need this. Can we talk about starting to make me a mare as soon as possible? I have been thinking about this for a long time, and seriously, to be honest, I was taking a nap, naked in an empty stall at the school for the last two years. I really was looking for a good time to tell you, but since the school closed, I thought you would think I was replacing work with this, like a psychotic break. I really wanted this before, but I needed time after the school closed."

"Honey, it's no problem. Tell me what you need from me. It's my job to make sure you're happy."

"Well, Dave," Sadie blushed again. I really didn't think that she could blush anymore today and keep coherent thought, but what do I know? "I sorta have most of the stuff already, and I can get the rest from Etsy by Monday."

"How do you want to do this? Just be a pony full time? You live down here full time? I mean our friends and family will not believe or understand."

"I guess we can start with a day or two and increase time until we find balance? I mean my human mind doesn't really go away, so bringing me "out" so that I can be me is going to be fairly quick."

"That sounds good. Maybe this could be good for us. How about we start for a day, tomorrow, starting at dawn, and pull you "out" Thursday?"

"Dave, you're being so sweet about this. I swear, Thursday at lunch we will have a talk about the things that you've "hidden" in that desktop folder labeled "Real Estate"."

My face went pale after hearing her say that. I had some pretty specific things in there, but we will apparently talk about that in forty-eight hours. Fun.

"So what do we need to do for tomorrow morning?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Well Dave, I have to go through some of my 'hiding spots' and get what I need from tomorrow. Thankfully, the basic setup is still upstairs, but you might want to help me get a cart, and we're gonna need more straw in the long run."

"You kept all this stuff? Where? Why?"

"To be honest Dave, I would spend the nights that you spent on sales trips in the stable. As the years passed, I knew I wanted to do it, but seriously, mucking your own stall makes you lose the immersion honey."

"OK, I see this working, we are gonna do one day, talk, and then do two the next time. Two off and then 4 in. 4 off and then have a conversation to see if you can handle eight or keep it four and four?"

"Honey, I am so in love with you right now," with that I saw her plump jeans wiggle out of the room and upstairs. I heard closets opening and closing. I decided to look for myself on her laptop. Sure enough there were several ponygirl sites in her bookmarks and more in her recipe folder. I knew my night was going to need some research, though I also knew I was going to have a difficult time wearing my own jeans for the next few days.

I went and started to think of what I could put in a feed tray for her, what am I going to DO with her?

My Text Message App popped up from her with 4 Etsy links. And one from a private seller. Money wasn't really an object, so I didn't even look too hard at what I was buying. A new harness, a bridle, a tail, blinders, and a cart. Apparently the cart needs a special harness. So that made sense. The cart looked like a modified wheelchair with the wheels removed and some parts that bolt to the harness. OK, we can do this. Now, I just worried about Thursday afternoon.

About an hour and a half later, my wife came back downstairs. She had changed clothes to a pretty nightgown I didn't remember seeing before, going down to her knees. Also it was in hot pink. She never wears pink.

"Dave, I want to thank you for everything. You've been very good to me. I'm gonna make it up to you right now," Sadie said this while dropping to her knees in front of me.

Who IS this woman? Sadie never went like this. It was always extended foreplay, kissing, hugging, massage, for at least a half hour before pants came off. She opened my pants in record time, sliding them under me with my assistance, and then swallowing me whole

What the hell! Where has this girl been for the last five years? She never went straight to a deep throat. She was sucking my cock like it was going to be outlawed. She did a trick with the muscles at the back of her mouth AND her tongue at the same time. Wow, did that feel great. I could feel the tension building inside me. "Sadie, it's coming. Do you want it? I can't hold it in longer!"

She stopped on an up stroke, looked me directly in the eye, and said, "I'm taking it tonight!" and dove back deeply to where she hadn't been before. I could feel the pulses start to form in my cock before her chin even got to my scrotum. She kept sucking harder and harder until I was spent. As I lay there in my post orgasmic haze, she took a device from the box she brought downstairs, and put it on my defeated member, locking it in place.

"What the hell, Sadie!"

"Dave, I can explain. You're going to be seeing me nude. It's not about Sadie, your wife, it's about Bird Town, your filly. I sorta get distracted when I'm a pony. I know you're going to keep me safe, but until we get settled into the roles, I don't want you distracted in any way, ok? Now, go to bed, so we can get an early start for tomorrow. I'm gonna go to the kitchen quick and chop my salad for lunch, so that next time, you can know what you need to do."

With that she shook her ass out of the room and went to the kitchen. There was a box I had never seen before at the foot of the bed. I looked up the time of sunrise, and set my alarm for half an hour earlier, and went to sleep. I felt her slide into bed a little later, and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I woke up with the alarm, noting the time, to find I was alone in bed. Sadie was nude in the bathroom brushing out her hair. I kind of knew, through years of being married to an Equine Studies professor, what I was going to do in the stable

"Sadie, stop. It's almost time for Bird Town to get groomed, I'll take care of her."

Wow, you would almost think she orgasmed right there, the way her knees shook while I stood there. "Anyhow, honey, I am pretty sure this is the last we are going to talk for twenty four hours. I love you, so much"

"I love you too, Dave, now help me get this on! I couldn't sleep well last night because, well, I was waiting for this."

She carried the large box to the back porch of the rambling farmhouse, still naked. It always amazed me how strong she was, but seriously she was six foot tall, and rubenesque. She sat in an ancient wooden rocking chair and opened the crate. She took out the harness and showed David how to put it on her. She explained that it could be a hobble as well if you clipped the clip between the knees. Straps wrapped around her knees, waist, below and above her breasts (that went around her arms above the elbow. All the straps were connected to her main strap that went from her halter to a ring above and between her breasts, to a second ring that was above the pubic area that split out to the two garters both in front and in the rear. Another strap went up the outer leg to the waist belt.

She then gripped metal bars in a leather half-circle, that I recognized as a hoof. In fact the handles she wrapped her hands around, were attached to the horseshoe on the outside. I wordlessly zipped up the hooves and found how to latch the zippers shut, so she couldn't work them loose in the field. After that, I worked on her bridle, which was fairly standard, just Sadie shaped instead of horse shaped. I attached the reins and paused.

"You ready for this Sadie?"

"Yes, Honey, I want this."

"Well I want you to want this. Let's get on the bottom step, I'll do your boots then you can head to the stable. I'll get your breakfast done."

She managed a feeble nod between tears of what I was assuming were joy, as I bent down and put on the boots.

They were just below the knee length, and probably cost serious cash. They seemed to fit Sadie perfectly, however, and I couldn't wait to help her up and walk her. She got up on her hooves and gave me a tenuous nod as she walked silently towards the stable.

Then the pain came. I forgot about her little trick with the cock cage from last night. Fuck that hurt. She knew how much I loved her naked, plump ass.

I managed to get her cheerios and scrambled eggs together in a bowl, and walked up to the stable. Putting the food aside, I took her to the grooming stall. I started with hosing down Bird Time, as I now figured I would refer to her as, and started hosing her from top to bottom, taking special attention to her long brown hair and all the curves. I then went and brushed her hair with the grooming brush and then started my pasture braiding of her mane. After getting the grooming done, I brought her back to her stall where I did a precautionary muck, and found some wet bedding from yesterday.

12