On Yasgur's Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured I would come back after lunch to exercise my new horse. She seemed shocked when I left her in the stall without any sort of accompaniment. She needs to know pony life is not all she thinks it is. I went and set up one of the exercise poles we had in the barn, and put it up in the indoor ring.

After getting all that ready, I went back to the fridge and had some thought. I took the vegetables she had chopped last night, and decided to bring my pony an apple for good behavior. My smile grew as I knew she hated apples but wouldn't be able to complain.

I walked into the barn, got a small bucket from the store room and went to her stall. I saw the desire in her face. It was priceless. "Well Bird Town, time for lunch. I'm just gonna put your food down right here. I see the water trough is full for you so that's cool. Training starts in half an hour."

I took a stool from the tack room and watched her, on her hands and knees, eat. This was wild. It was driving me crazy. And causing pain. After she finished her food, she looked at me, and realized we hadn't talked about what was about to come for her. She blushed again and walked to the corner, where she squatted and did her business. Rather well, I noticed. Well I knew I would get that answer tomorrow.

I took her by the halter, and attached the long reins. I led her out of the stall for the first time in five hours. I attached the reins to the ring six feet above the ground and started to train on gait. The longing whip took some practice placing strikes, but with some practice, I was regularly landing hits to specific moles on Sadie's ass. After the first thirty minutes I started to see the scratches form, and then cuts opened up. Sweat started to glisten over her body. I unclipped the reins and brought her to her water trough. Bird Town dunked her head deep into the trough. After a few minutes I noticed my pony start to blush, then heard a plop. She made eye contact and then went back into the trough. She shit herself? I really have to talk to her about how deep she gets.

After that, I decided to get her to run for a bit, so I got a 50 foot rope from the locker and clipped it to her bridle. I took the longer whip off the wall and brought her out to the ring. I let her out and had her running at the end of the leash around the ring. A few minutes later, I notice she's dropping a trail of pee behind her. I really thought I knew all of her likes. I was totally shocked that she was able to drop this far into the role. The sheen of sweat started to cover her body again. I thought I should give her a break. I brought her over and let her drink some water. I went to the barn kitchen and whipped up some frozen meatballs and scrambled eggs. I tossed in a lot of peppers and onions to keep the meal balanced. A few minutes later she was face deep in the food, eating voraciously.

After dinner, it was grooming time. I hosed her off from top to bottom. I loved seeing her ass and breasts jiggle under the pressure of the water. A man could get to like watching his wife get hosed off like this. After mucking her stable, I brought in fresh bedding and a horse blanket for the night. I put it over her shoulders and tied it around her neck and waist, leaving it open below that for her business.

I went and settled in for a very uncomfortable night's sleep. I couldn't shake the image of her ass jiggling as she walked around the show ring. Which in turn, caused me to get sort of erect. Which in turn caused pain as my cock grew inside this metal cage. I looked at the cage closely for the first time today. This was a custom made metal device, made to my measurements. What DID she read on my computer? I guess tomorrow was going to start with some awkward conversations.

12