On Your Knees For Daddy

Info
I'm so lucky to have such an eager little slut like you...
316 words
4.66
10.8k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(**Note: the term "Daddy" in this audio is not a reference to age-play or incest play - those are hard limits for me - but is a term used as part of a certain style of Domination. If you're unfamiliar with this kink and are curious, I made an audio called "If You Want To Call Me Daddy" that goes into detail on what I mean when I use this term, which I would recommend listening to first.)

Mmmm, you're such a good girl, baby...

You really know how to make me feel fucking special. At the end of a long stressful day, I come home and - to my surprise - find you waiting in the bedroom for me... already naked and on your knees for me... looking up at me with your eager sexy eyes, ready to give my aching hungry cock all the fucking pleasure that you can...

It fucking thrills me how much you want to make me feel good. I love how ravenous it makes me when you present yourself to be my fucktoy... when you let me tell you exactly what I want from your tasty fucking body... when you let me take you however I want you... when you cum nice and fucking hard each time I tell you to... and when you enthusiastically please this thick swollen throbbing dick until I fucking explode for you...

...now show me, baby... show me what a good girl you are for me...

***Trigger warnings - soft domination; order-giving; name-calling (slut/whore); deep throat fucking; one playful spank; frequent use of the word "Daddy"***

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Kinky_Mama802Kinky_Mama8029 days ago

HOLY FUCK! That was hot as hell! I am so turned on I'm going to have to clean my couch cushion!

Hornymom82Hornymom8216 days ago

So damn sexy!!!

I would love to be waiting on my knees for you daddy. Let me be so dirty for you!

BookSlut304BookSlut30426 days ago

This is the hottest thing you've ever published! I'd be happy to reenact this with you!

Share this

Similar Stories

Such a Good Girl For Me... Praising and playing with my delicious little fucktoy...in Audio
If You Want To Call Me Daddy A few things you should know beforehand...in Audio
A Guided Hand - Rise and Shine Ready to start your day off right, baby?in Audio
For My Fucking Pleasure You asked for it... now you're gonna fucking get it...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
More Stories