All Comments on 'On Your Knees, Handsome'

by LiteratePixie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
True and loving bdsm

Not just that I love her style and attention for detail, more so her realistic depiction and the genuine relationship between characters makes one immerse deeply into the story and gives one the feeling as of you're part of it.

Thank you for this contribution Pixie

LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Now that was wonderful!

My goodness, you sure got me hot with that one. Fully about the dominance/submission, but full of love at the same time. Very well done; Thank you for sharing! I hope you write more!

RondeevuRondeevualmost 4 years ago
I wish that I had a wife like that!

Alas, I don't but thanks for sharing this story so I can dream.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great story,I wish to receive such a treat

A real Mistress know how to use her slave for her pleasure and the love and care for her slave.

I wish I be that slave.

Thanks Mistress

Slave Suman667

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 3 years ago

Wow! This is everything I've tried to write, only better

ToenibblerToenibblerover 3 years ago

Very hot story, thank you for doing it. Love the detail of the build up and their relationship. And of course her thoughts during the action. It puts you in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

But there really wasn't enough 'foreplay' before she rode him. More teasing. Not so much of a rush to get to the end of the story.

And you need an editor/proofreader.

Three stars. Could have been much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiteratePixie@LiteratePixie
Avid reader of all kinds of genre, especially erotica for years. As I wasn't satisfied with the scenes in books I read, I've decided to write my own. I gift stories by request and would love to find my writing groove again.