On Your Knees, Handsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to work on his butt for a few more slaps intensifying in strength and repetition until he was moaning and tipping his ass back to get even more.

"Fuck mistress, you do me so good." Levi's voice was rough with desire.

His mistress stroked over his cheeks again, cherishing the red skin she left behind before wetting her fingers and a small dildo with lube.

Teasing his crack, she dragged a finger from the top to the back of his balls.

"Oh you like getting your ass filled, baby. Can't wait to play with it."

Rimming his hole with her finger she massaged his sensitive nerve endings, then sank her finger in knuckle deep.

"How you're gripping me handsome. Such a slut."

Pushing her finger farther in, he clenched his walls around her then released his hole again. So hungry. Tipping her finger down, she pressed against that squishy spot inside him.

"Mistress!" he yelled out, moaning at the same time. His body curved, and his head buried in the pillow.

"Oh, you're so ready for your favorite toy", switching her finger out for the toy, she pressed against his entrance softly while he was pushing back and with a pop the dildo sank inside his delicious ass. Alaska moaned out loud seeing this.

Levi was going crazy, his prostata was hit just right, his prior horniness now doubled and he so needed to cum. Ska started to fuck her lover's ass in slow motions, forcing him to do the rest with his hips if he wanted more friction. Reaching around him, she gripped his steel hard cock, and started jerking him off. The sound of his groans echoing in their bedroom.

She loved fucking him with a toy, sometimes even a strapon, when she was in the mood and good boy that he was he always loved it. He was so hot, how he craved every touch every kiss,.. He was perfect for her. Her hand jerked him off in the same rhythm she fucked his ass. Soon she felt him lose control, his breathing was heightened and his groans were lose which he never shied back from. He was stunning, his butt pushing back on the dildo while his beautiful cock was being jacked by his mistress.

He was lost in the pleasure, he felt his balls draw up, his toes curl,, his belly tighten.. He needed to cum.

"I need to cum, mistress. Please"

"Not yet, hold."

"Fuck.", gritting his teeth he thought back the intense amount of pleasure. His mistress jerked him off faster, harder making it impossible to be still. He felt every thrust deep in his toes, where his orgasm was so close.

"Please let me cum." he begged, every part of his body aching.

"Cum, shoot your load for me" she whispered.

Groaning loudly he bucked up, and with a shout his dick shot out loads of cum on the towel underneath him. His body shuddered and shook; she removed the dildo which earned her a moan and stopped her strokes. She brought her hand - covered in his cum - up to her mouth. Her tongue sneaked out, tasting him, "Mhm delicious."

As a mistress it was her duty to take care of him after putting him through such an intense scene. Stroking his calves, his thighs, his ass, she kissed the prints she left and his lower back. Removing the towel, Alaska coaxed his boneless form to lie down next to her, his head on her chest his arm over her belly holding her naked self close. In this sensual embrace, she started stroking his hair slowly and then told him how happy he made her today. Feeling content, she whispered, "I love you" to him. He just grinned with closed eyes, and returned these three little words which had already changed her entire life.

It couldn't get any better than her holding her sub close to her chest with his pants still stuck around his knees. Closing her eyes as well, she followed Levi, her love, into his dreams.

12