Onakura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coach wheeled a TV cart from the corner to the front of the room next to his podium. He played an old video that was part of club initiation, possibly as some kind of motivation or reminder of something, but to Benjiro this spelled trouble. Why wasn't he just coming out and saying what had gotten him so frazzled? Something was up for sure.

The video started with a banner advertising that this was an official production of the government's education council, and it gave a brief history of some events of the last few decades. The commentator, sounding like a newscaster who was much too enthused about something so depressing, summed it up as follows:

"Our government recognizes the need to take action in these desperate times. What makes them so desperate, you ask? Declining birth rates, lower than we've ever seen in recent decades, and much lower than we can afford if we're going to stay strong in this highly crucial age. Never before has mankind seen so many developments in medicine, technology, agriculture, and of course, education. Young students just like you are the pinnacle of our foundation and a critical part of our nation's superiority-"

This was all typical propaganda, Benjiro thought, but his mind raced as he tried to determine why they were being forced to watch this tired old film yet again. Once a month Coach played it, at least, but usually it was to kill time if the club happened to finish especially early.

"-greatest time in your lives," the commentator was saying. "After nearly a decade of relying on medicine and other traditional means of solving the issue, the futility of such measures is no longer justifiable. The only solution now is to turn to you, the youth. So take heart! If you're lucky enough to qualify after undergoing rigorous testing and evaluation, you can be proud to serve your country in this way. It may take a lot of work, but it can be a lot of fun too! Anything worth doing is worth doing well, and your government has your back. All members who receive positive evaluations at the end of the year will receive a college voucher and a special government-backed health pass that will guarantee you special privileges in the community.

"Not to mention, you'll be revered by your peers and respected by your families. Remember, we're all pulling for you, if you're pulling for us! Everyone is cheering for the success of your club and the commitment you've made. If you work hard enough, you'll ensure that more clubs like this one can be formed and even more youngsters can help solve the declining birth rate for our nation. You're our hero!"

Benjiro always hated being called a "youngster" like in the video, and he had seen it so many times he could practically quote the whole thing, but once the video finished and all of the patriotic footage that had been overlaid onto the speech went dark, Coach looked out from the podium at them all and took a deep breath. He didn't say anything yet and the students were on the edge of their seats waiting for him.

After a full minute had passed, Hideki spoke up: "Coach-san, should we start?"

Without waiting for the Coach to confirm, they all started unzipping their trousers and stepping out of them, but Coach stopped them.

"Hang on!" he said, a bit too excitedly. "Ahem...before we get started, the girls coach Miss Tanaka and I have come to an agreement about how to proceed with this."

Benjiro and Onsu looked at each other with wide eyes. Girls coach? What did that have to do with them?

Coach rubbed his forehead. "There just isn't an easy way to say this, but the education council is starting to take a hardline approach to the birth rate crisis and they're targeting our clubs specifically. We are to ramp up performance evaluations immediately and...ahem...there's one more change being made."

Though they were all pantsless now, the students were standing in silent waiting as they faced Coach. All eyes were on him and that didn't help his nervousness.

"Come on, Coach," Junichiro said impatiently. "Out with it already!"

Coach sneezed suddenly, his tick when he was especially stressed, and he seemed reluctant to answer, but finally the words burst out of him: "The clubs are being forced to merge!"

All the students were stunned, especially Benjiro. How could they merge clubs? They were the only boys club for this activity on campus. The only other club was the girls club, and they weren't allowed to be coed.

"Wait," Benjiro said, taking a step forward in his boxers. "What clubs are merging with us? No other clubs do what we do."

"What is the purpose of this club?!" Coach shouted, holding his finger in the air as a symbol of his demand for their attention and obedience.

"To fight the scourge of infertility!" they all answered in unison, including Paolo who had memorized the words despite not really understanding them. This was a fairly common chant for them by now.

"To what ends do we go to fulfill our quest?!" Coach shouted.

All of them raised their hands in the air to salute. "To the end!"

Coach seemed proud for a moment, but his demeanor collapsed a bit and he looked down at his papers as if he was actually reading through them.

"I have invited the girls club to join us starting today," he said weakly, knowing that neither club was very excited about this new arrangement that he was powerless to avoid. "I have asked them to wait outside until we're ready for them."

Benjiro was in shock still, and not necessarily because of how taboo it had been up until now for the two clubs to engage in their activities together but for the plain and simple fact that his own sister was in the girls club. Surely Coach would have thought of that...

"Coach," Benjiro said. "Why now? What's changed?"

Coach sighed but looked at Benjiro with a compassionate expression. "I know this is going to be weird enough without one of the club members being your own sister, but I'm powerless to prevent this. The headmaster received word from the council directly that we are to integrate the clubs immediately. They really want us to start expanding beyond small school matches. The program has been successful as far as they are concerned, especially in the few short years that it's been officially sanctioned, so now it's time to grow. You all will be looked at as examples, and expected to help form branches across the province."

"Us?" Koji said, sounding apprehensive. "We don't know how to do that. That's why we have you!"

"Is bad?" Paolo said, speaking up. "Have girls do too?"

"No, it's not bad, Paolo," Coach replied. "At least, not anymore. You all need to stop looking at it the old way. There are new rules now, which we will go over once they are all present. Now...I think we should bring them in."

The boys all took a deep breath but stood ready as Coach went to the door and opened it, where apparently the entire girls club was standing in waiting this entire time. They poured in one after another into the small classroom, all lining up against the back of the classroom holding individual crates just like the boys had. Six girls to match the six boys, only their female coach was not among them.

Benjiro paid little attention to any of them as soon as he saw Sakura enter, and she only made eye contact with him for a moment before looking away. There was going to be some embarrassment that they were apparently expected to ignore if they were to be in the same club from now on. They both practiced separately already despite their clubs doing the same things, since the rules prohibited them from involving anyone outside their club even for practice sessions. They would encourage each other and share the same educational materials on their way to school, just like this morning, but that was as far as it went. Nothing like what was about to happen...

"You all know each other from your other classes, no doubt," Coach said once everyone was present in the room. "If you don't know each other, then do your own introductions. First thing we need to do, though, is make room for everyone. We will review the rule changes after we're all comfortable."

Without anyone voicing complaint, the six boys moved their crates to make room for the girls to set their stuff down on the table in the middle of the room, and the six girls graciously bowed as they set their crates one by one on the table. Though they were all respectful, there was a very tense air among them all. The boys were still pantsless at the moment but the girls were fully dressed of course.

"Now," Coach said, observing them from the podium. "The girls have already been informed, but you should all know that Miss Tanaka will no longer be a club coach."

Some of the girls looked positively downtrodden as this was spoken. They no doubt were very fond of their coach. She was known to be a strict but very experienced teacher.

"She has taken leave so that she can start a family before she gets too old," Coach continued. "In a way you can all take heart that she's doing this for the very same reasons that the clubs exist at all. I know it's sad for some of you, but instead of losing a coach, think of this like you're doubling your team members."

The girls returned to the wall nervously, lining up again and standing silently. The boys were positively enthralled by their presence, though the reality of the two clubs joining was still new and strange to them. The benefits of having both genders perform together was understandable though. Certain things about their activities would make sense if the rules permitted.

"Ok then," Coach said, slapping his hand on the podium. "First rule is that you must seat yourselves boy/girl, boy/girl, and so on. Gotta make sure there are no cliques forming, and it'll help make you all comfortable with each other. Go ahead and take your seats then. All of you feel free to undress as you see fit."

At first, none of the girls made a move, but Sakura looked her brother in the eye again for a moment before bravely walking toward the boys and taking a seat next to Paolo. She had specifically chosen not to sit next to her own brother, though the concept was not disgusting to her in the least. In fact, part of her problem was that their clubs joining together could cause a particular predicament for her, something she had not yet let on about to anyone, even among her club members.

Paolo nodded respectfully to her, and then started unbuttoning his shirt. Just before sitting down next to her, he pulled off his boxer shorts as well and his huge flaccid cock hung over the front edge of the chair between his knees as he sat. Sakura knew from her brother's stories that Paolo was hung like a horse, and seeing it in person was fascinating really, but the whole situation with their clubs merging was too distracting for her to really appreciate it.

It wasn't too distracting for the next bravest girl, though. Her name was Aiko, and she was a short little thing with a flat chest and the cutest bubble butt the boys had ever seen. She moved across the room and took the seat on Paolo's other side, but not before reaching under her skirt and removing her panties. She held them in her hand and sat on the chair, smoothing her shirt carefully but leaving her knees apart which made her bare crotch all the more visible now.

Another girl, the tall and boyish Kaori, seemed upset as she moved across the room and took the seat two down from Aiko. She wasn't going to wait for one of the boys to pick the seat between them first. Her hair was cut shorter than most girls and she wore sneakers instead of proper black school shoes. She crossed her arms and stuck her legs straight out in front of her. She was going to be a tough one to befriend apparently.

Koji nervously took the seat between Kaori and Aiko, finding it awkward but not unpleasant to be sitting between them. He was careful not to let his legs touch them, though. That was going to be a hard rule to follow with how jampacked they were in this room now. It had instantly doubled in occupants without doubling in capacity. There were enough chairs, but it was no longer casually comfortable, and certain club activities would be somewhat difficult with a strict no-touching rule.

Hina, a buxom girl with long flowing hair and glasses, walked toward the chairs but waited before actually sitting down. She wanted one of the boys to take their place next to Kaori first, maybe to make things less awkward. She stood with her hands clasped behind her back and this showed off just how ample her breasts were as they strained against her shirt. It was unintentional, but both Onsu and Hideki were suddenly impelled to move to sit next to this beautiful girl. Even though they stumbled over each other at first, there really was no wrong place to sit because they could be on either side of her. These seating arrangements likely weren't permanent anyway.

Once Hideki sat down next to Kaori, Hina finally sat as well and Onsu was right next to her now. The next girl, Izumi, happily took her place next to Onsu. She was of average height and build, with long hair tied into a ponytail braid, and now she seemed to be smiling as the two clubs were coming together. Now that most of them were seated, it wasn't as uncomfortable and she found herself happily finding her spot. Unlike Kaori, who only liked girls, Izumi liked both genders equally and would happily play with either one or both simultaneously. She would have, that is, if the rules allowed it.

The last girl was Kira, one who Sakura had mentioned to Benjiro earlier. She was a fierce looking redhead who didn't seem happy at all to be here. In fact, just looking at her stern expression, Benjiro wondered why she chose to be in her club at all, unless she was a totally different person there. She walked across the room and took her place two seats away from Izumi, not bothering to wait for one of the two remaining boys to take their places. In fact, after she sat down, she glared at them as if she were impatiently waiting for them to sit down already.

Junichiro looked apprehensive as he sat between Kira and Izumi, glancing back to Benjiro for moral support. He was usually much more confident in all things but even his humorous exterior had melted under the scrutiny of Kira's attitude. Benjiro hesitantly approached the last seat on Kira's other side and slowly sat down. Even though Paolo was totally naked now, and his massive dong was hanging out for everyone to see, the other boys hadn't yet disrobed. Once Benjiro was seated, all eyes were on Coach as they waited for more instructions. Part of the club's rules was that they were strictly obedient to Coach's demands and no activity was to happen without his direction.

"All settled?" Coach asked, smiling a bit as he saw them all join together, sort of. "Ok, now we need to review some revisions that Miss Tanaka and I went over before she left. I can assure you that a lot of thought went into these, and we really hope you can understand that we have your performance and health in mind for all of them. Now..."

Coach straightened his belt nervously and adjusted his necktie. The girls were probably wondering why he was such a nervous fellow but the boys were very used to his antics by now.

"Considering that we're coed now," he continued, "the categories will still be graded for each sex. Boys get speed, volume, and one device with no penalty for use or non-use. Girls will get speed, length and one device with the same rules. You don't need to use them but if you do it won't count against you."

Kira, still looking as reluctant and annoyed as ever, raised her hand. Coach just blinked at her because...well, no one really did that in his club. The boys didn't really have to ask questions because they just did what he told them. He cleared his throat and pointed at her.

"Yes?"

Kira put her hand back down and lifted her head in the air while she spoke. "Miss Tanaka already gave us these rules. Are there any new ones that we could hear, please?"

Coach was a bit flabbergasted by the girl's disaffected nature, but he knew he was in for some extra stress as the two clubs merged. He was also aware of how difficult teenage girls could be, and he respected the hell out of Miss Tanaka for leading them as well as she did. He would have to pick up where she left off and that wouldn't be easy.

"Miss...Kira, is it?" Coach asked, glancing at his papers where all their names had been recorded for him. "Thank you for the respectful question. Yes, there is another rule that has been added for the sake of club harmony. I hope you'll all be mature about it and respect one another's boundaries though. The new rule is that incidental touching will be allowed as long as no genital manipulation is involved. For the safety of the club, you're still not allowed to interact with one another directly, but the headmaster hasn't approved a new location for us yet and we're stuck in this small classroom for the foreseeable future so we're being reasonable. You might have to touch each other as you move around or just during activities, and that won't be counted against you or frowned upon at all. Miss Tanaka has put her seal of approval on that one."

Benjiro was fighting to keep from looking at Sakura this whole time, even though he was basically directly facing her across the chair circle. He took notice of how almost everyone sitting next to each other was touching at the legs as it was, and the chairs could not be spread apart any further than this. During normal sessions with just the boys, they'd stretch out and get comfortable while they got down to business but how was that going to work with them all crammed together like this? Some of them liked to stand up as well so that seemed like it could be problematic if they got in someone's way.

"Look, obviously we're all wondering how this is going to play out exactly," Coach said. "Why don't we just go ahead and get started and we won't do grades for today's session."

Everyone seemed to calm considerably upon hearing that. This was an academic club, after all, and if they received failing grades here it affected their overall school reports as well. When no one really made any real movements, except for Paolo picking his giant penis up off the chair to begin stroking it as if he was the only one not bothered by any of this, Coach went back into corrective mode.

"Now, people!" he said, slapping the podium. "Do you want to stay late? No grades but the ground rules are still in place. No one leaves until everyone has an orgasm. Now get to it!"

With that announcement, which was the typical unwritten rule among them, everyone began shedding whatever clothes they wanted. The boys pretty much all got fully nude but some of the girls kept their shirts on. Either they were shy about being seen totally naked, which was pretty ridiculous considering their most private parts would be exposed, or they actually preferred staying as composed as possible while they did their business.

Some of them began with just their own hands, while others fetched their device of choice from their individual crate. Two of the girls fetched a vibrator, while Kaori just licked her fingers and slapped her pussy, and Kira produced a huge dildo that she proceeded to suck on it just long enough to get the tip wet before plunging it into her perfectly trimmed pussy. Aiko still held her panties in her hand but ended up stuffing it into her mouth and lifting her legs up so she could play with both her holes. Izumi used her vibrator and watched Kaori be rough with herself for a bit while she masturbated. Hina was the only girl to get completely naked, revealing her massive breasts and gorgeous curves, but she used only her fingers in small gentle movements on her clit with her thighs clenched together.