Onakura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys, except for Paolo who was stroking normally without seeming affected by the newcomers, were all in a trance now. This was completely new for them and unlike the girls it actually made them nervous. However, part of their training when first initiated into the club was to overcome any shyness. They had a job to do and needed to view it with the seriousness it deserved.

Benjiro and Sakura were just looking at each other now openly, their eyes locked and staring, but Sakura finally removed her school uniform and panties and sat completely naked on her chair. Benjiro knew that his sister preferred complete nudity during her activities, as they had discussed club stuff before at some length. They were quite familiar with each other's strengths and weaknesses by now. They had just never actually seen each other compete, or really ever seen each other totally naked like this. There was a level of comfortability between them if that were to happen, but this was different now. This was intentional and kind of forced upon them.

Benjiro followed suit and Sakura did not shy away from taking notice of his naked body. None of the boys could hold a candle to Paolo, but size comparisons were strictly forbidden here. It didn't matter how big or small anyone was because people of all sizes and shapes needed to start procreating to help the birth rates increase. The whole point of the club was to learn how to have an orgasm efficiently and regularly, as it was statistically proven that people who masturbate have more orgasms during intercourse too. Women especially so, but even men would benefit from increasing their efficiency, at least according to the education council.

Now the added benefit of making the club become coed was that there was an extra stimulus by having members of the opposite sex to watch masturbate too. That was sure to speed things along for the boys at least, and probably for the girls too. That would affect their scores, positively of course, which would make the clubs more successful. Now the plan was starting to make more sense to Benjiro as he thought about it. The way it was always separated before had seemed to make sense at the time, making sure that the club members didn't interact with each other, but in this day and age people of the same gender had just as much likelihood of messing around with one another, so that restriction was more of a remnant of a past mentality. The purpose of the club was not for hookups or interpersonal relationships, which Coach had made clear at the beginning. It was about increasing physical performance to ensure that they could go out into society and procreate as much as possible. Conversely, if for some medical or personal reason that became impossible, they could at least convey their skills to potential partners and acquaintances and share the techniques that they had mastered themselves.

Limiting the club to only certain members, and making the requirements strict, ensured that the rules were followed to the letter. Having such a "pleasurable" activity be the main focus would obviously be appealing to many, many students, but making it something to strive for and attain also added a seriousness to it. When Benjiro and Sakura had first been introduced to the idea when they were too young to participate, the idea was never that the club activities were salacious or lewd. It was always presented as a civic duty that only the best of the best were good enough for. Their parents had been quite open and proud about their involvement as well, and the community seemed to treat it as it was intended. Never something perverted or lascivious, never something for anyone to feel embarrassed about, including those that couldn't make the cut. There were post-graduate equivalents of this club in the adult world as well that could be worked toward, if one was so inclined. Having it available your senior year though when you were eighteen years of age also had the coincidental effect of encouraging the lazier students not to drop out of school. An active club membership at graduation had many benefits, after all, as the propaganda video had stated. There were other social benefits too since an especially capable sexual partner was highly coveted by most people. College life could be a lot of fun for a club member...

It was simply another privilege that students could earn and become proud of, just like the intellectual clubs or the sports clubs. Parents might brag about their kids being in any of those clubs to their friends and colleagues, even become a bit obsessed and try to live vicariously through them, but ultimately it was just another activity that a young person (of legal age of course) might find themselves involved in. Benjiro wondered if it was even worse for them than normal students who would regularly masturbate or have sex. Maybe they were taking something pleasurable and natural and unnecessarily turning it into a competition, which might lessen its appeal for some. That was all in the mind of the person participating though and he certainly didn't feel that way. Every time he masturbated, which he now only did for club activities (which was still five times a week), he was still horny and excited and looking forward to the pleasure. He had all but mastered his body's urges though and had developed a muscle memory of sorts that seemed to time itself to his demands. That's what made him so capable, he supposed. If he happened to get horny outside of club or study time, he just channeled that feeling into yet another exercise or study session just to make sure he was at peak performance when it was required of him.

Benjiro sat back down on his chair but he couldn't take his eyes off of Sakura. She wasn't watching him directly but she also didn't shy away from looking at him. That initial awkwardness of being naked around people, and even more so masturbating in front of them, was something club members worked through pretty early on. It was just second nature now. The sibling connection was the only thing that made it awkward now and honestly it shouldn't have. If they were both the same gender then they might have done it together anyway, both here at school and practicing at home. They didn't personally know of any other sibling pairs that both attended this particular club, but it was possible. The education council must have approved of this or else they wouldn't have been allowed to merge in the first place without one or both of them being kicked out.

"Come on now," Coach chided the boys from the podium. "Don't be shy now. The first time is the hardest, right? Get it over with so we can all get back to our lives and continue on."

Benjiro purposely moved his attention from Sakura to one of the other girls, and chose to watch Kira as she fucked herself with the giant dildo. She was red in the face already and from the sheen of juice on the dildo when she pulled it out of her tight hole he could tell she was feeling pretty good from it. The other boys had started pulling on their cocks a bit nervously but as each person got started the natural rhythm of masturbation finally took over and everyone was a bit lost in pleasure finally. Benjiro tried to keep his eyes off his sister still but he could see that she hadn't retrieved a sex toy from her crate even though he knew that she had both a dildo and a vibrator in there.

Kaori was glancing between Hina and Paolo, taking in the sight of Hina's massive chest and also Paolo's massive dong. The exchange student was using both hands on it and there was still some meat visible. Kaori was mostly into women and Hina knew that her body was especially attractive to her, and she enjoyed the attention once her clothes came off and her shyness melted away. It was normal for Kaori to stare at her until she came. Something about Paolo's giant cock, though, was entrancing to Kaori, who had never before been attracted to a man's penis. She wanted to see it get completely hard and throbbing and shoot a giant load, and thinking about that made her especially horny and close to orgasm.

"Cumming!" she announced, thrusting her hips upward as her fingers plunged into her sopping hole and everyone watched her climax hard. Her face was flushed and contorted with pleasure.

"Ugh me too!" Izumi said, clamping her vibrator onto her clit as she watched the tall tomboy climaxing. She loved watching girls and boys masturbate equally so being here with both genders made her really horny. She was able to let that feeling out into the open without any reservation, which was a good sign for her as a competitor. A stream of clear squirt shot out of her peehole and landed on the floor in front of her, thankfully not splashing anyone else.

Koji was staring at Hina's curvaceous body as he jerked himself off because he had a huge fetish for mommy-types, and though his club was aware of his particular finishing move and expected it every time, the girls might have been surprised to see him suddenly stand up and thrust himself forward into the air as his hand clenched his dick, while he shouted: "Mommy!"

He shot a fairly large load of cum up into the air and onto the table in the middle of the room, which unfortunately splashed a bit on some of the girls' crates. Normally he would position himself to make sure he didn't create a mess, but their cramped proximity made this more difficult than he had anticipated.

"Ah fuck, Koji!" Junichiro said, fucking an onahole. "You came all over their stuff."

Kaori, who was coming down from her orgasm and sitting patiently as she patted her pussy, frowned and shot Koji a fierce look. "Nice going. Even Aiko didn't do that. You're cleaning my dildo off."

"Now now," Coach chided from the podium, though he had been silently observing the students without his normal corrections and barking orders. "We don't talk to each other like that in this room. However, if I were to be grading you all, I would have deducted half a point for that, Koji."

Kira groaned deeply as she moved her giant dildo in and out of her hole in almost a panic before suddenly shoving it all the way inside of her cunt and throwing her head back. "C-cumming..."

Onsu and Hideki were both watching the climaxing redhead with interest as they used their bare hand techniques instead of their onaholes. Onaholes were actually encouraged since they more accurately represented what a vagina would feel like, and real vaginal intercourse was the long term goal for them in the eyes of the education council. With that in mind, it was interesting that someone like Kaori, who didn't really plan to be doing that in her near future, would be admitted into the club at all. Her skills could translate into a coaching career, though.

After Kira finally pulled her giant dildo out of her pussy and sat back with her legs spread open and her gaping cunt dripping quite obscenely, Hideki quietly grunted and held up his free hand in the air to signal that he was cumming now. He was a very quiet masturbator and normally didn't "announce" himself when he reached his climax, except that the rules stated he had to give an approved signal. He shot a decent load onto his stomach as most everyone watched respectfully. It was considered rude to ignore a member while they were climaxing unless you yourself were in the throes of pleasure. If this were an actual competition then he would have shot across the floor or table to measure distance, so it was interesting that he chose to soil himself in this manner. Maybe he was trying to be respectful and not make a mess, or maybe he preferred this angle of his cock when he was masturbating purely for pleasure. Having the "best" orgasm was not as important as having the highest scoring orgasm, so it spoke to the dedication that students were expected to have here.

Aiko found him very cute and quite enjoyed how softly and gently he had cum on himself, which contrasted her intense clit rubbing while two fingers were jammed up her asshole. She went into a feverish pace and cried out as she came next: "Ugh, cumming!"

Junichiro, who loved anal sex more than anything, was fucking his onahole with an anus at the opening and was a bit lost in the pleasure of watching her finger her butthole while picturing himself fucking her there, so he had started shooting off into the thing before he realized he needed to signal his orgasm to gain points for it. Had this been an actual graded competition, he would have dropped a point or more for that mistake. He finally muttered: "Fuck...cumming..."

Onsu was next, now staring openly at Hina's giant breasts which were his main fetish, and imagining himself fucking them. Hina was still masturbating with her small circular movements that never seemed to pick up speed but remained a constant rhythm between her clamped thighs.

"Coach!" Onsu said, a bit too loudly in the excitement of the moment.

Coach adjusted his glasses, still watching authoritatively from the podium. "Yes, Onsu?"

"Are we allowed to talk to them?" Onsu asked.

Coach blinked and then laughed to himself. "Them? They're your fellow club members, Onsu. Treat them more respectfully than that. Yes you can talk to them. Just no touching, and remember that while you have their immediate attention in here, in a real competition you wouldn't be able to rely on erotic conversation to stimulate yourself."

"Sorry," Onsu said, blushing. "I didn't mean any disrespect.

He looked back to Hina, still jerking himself off fiercely.

"I really like your breasts," he said to her. "They're my favorite thing to masturbate to."

Hina smiled appreciatively at him. "You may imagine whatever you wish. I enjoy the attention."

Benjiro watched Onsu turn bright red and start shooting off onto the floor. Having the buxom beauty talk to him and basically give permission to be his visual fuck toy had been enough to make him cum immediately. Onsu loved boobs, for sure. Finding a singular sexual stimuli was a benefit for competition, as it made it easier to focus your sexual energy. Having a "fetish" of sorts was a good thing for them, and unless it was something entirely shameful, admitting it to your fellow club members was a sign of respect. Then your team members could help by sharing stimuli of that kind with you to help you study. None of them were embarrassed about the things they liked, except of course, for Benjiro and Sakura.

Unbeknownst to either of them, they were more alike than they realized. They knew what things they both liked openly, but they each harbored a secret fetish that they hadn't voiced aloud before. Sakura would say that her brother liked facial cumshots and closeup pictures of pussies, while Benjiro would say that his sister liked big cocks and doggy style sex (especially prone position). But neither of them knew that they both liked the same secret kink: incest.

Club rules prohibited anything illegal from being discussed or advocated so they would never be able to admit this to anyone here. They would think about it, of course, and use it mentally in their masturbatory efforts. Koji's mommy-type fetish was skirting the rules a bit but Coach had allowed it because it was more about the curvaceous body type, and not the maternal relationship, that he claimed to enjoy. Also, they had repeatedly measured higher volumes of semen in his orgasms when he was allowed to exclaim it aloud. It was just his thing and it worked well for him. No one made him feel bad about it and their porn group chat was full of that content just for him to enjoy.

Paolo groaned loudly now, almost startling everyone since he had been so silent, and proclaimed: "Is cum!"

Kaori was fascinated with seeing him cum, and wasn't disappointed as he aimed his cock forward and spewed the most semen she had ever seen in her life. She hadn't actually witnessed many male orgasms in person at this point but she knew she had to overcome her disgust with all things male in order to be successful in this newly merged club. She forced herself (at first, anyway) to stare at his enormous manhood as thick white globs kept squirting out of the thing. He came everywhere, or at least it felt that way. All over the floor and finally dribbling out onto his hands. He grunted with each strong ejaculation and finally let his cock dangle freely between his legs as it started to slowly deflate. A shiny string of cum hung from his cock hole and stuck to his leg.

Hina had been watching too and cried out sharply to signal her orgasm. It sounded a bit over the top but that could just be her manner, since sometimes it was hard to speak coherently in the throes of pleasure. Any audible or visual signal was allowed as long as it was approved ahead of time. Her circular movements on her clit had come to fruition now and she leaned forward a bit as if to really concentrate on her orgasm. She brought her feet up to her chair and lifted her ass up off of it slightly, which let everyone see how both her holes were winking rapidly as her orgasmic convulsions ripped through her. She did that for a few seconds before falling back down onto the chair and letting her feet fall back to the floor. Showing her holes off like that might have been something she did on purpose to help prove that she was actually climaxing. Female orgasms were a bit harder to confirm than a male's.

Now it was just Benjiro and Sakura left, which was not like either of them. In fact, as they were well aware, they each had the esteemed title of "fastest orgasm" in their respective clubs. Now that they were in the same club, that title could only go to one of them and maybe it would be a friendly competition between them to continue beating the other one out for it. Only the awkwardness of being together now and harboring their secret mutual fetish was hindering them at this point.

"Benji?" Coach said from the podium. "Can't believe you're last for the boys."

Benjiro and Sakura locked eyes again, as now it was pretty much a de facto race between them to see who would cum first. The other club members watched them eagerly to see which one would win. They all knew how uncomfortable this should have been for them. Who wouldn't expect that a decent and loving pair of siblings would find it difficult to masturbate in front of each other? Unless, of course, that was your thing...

The mood in the room changed from a casual first time with no expectations to a tense friendly rivalry, as if everyone just knew that this was a defining moment for the two of them. Everyone else was silent, and while no efforts were made by anyone to hide their shame or keep others from being turned on by their bodies, it was obvious that the two siblings were staring only at each other. They weren't gawking at each others' bodies either: their eyes were locked and it was an intense staredown as they both masturbated.

Benjiro was pistoning his cock in his hand while he gently stroked his finger right underneath his ballsack, one of his trademark moves. Sakura was sliding two fingers up and down her slit from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit and back, and gently touching her anus with a finger from her other hand. Usually the combination of the two sensations was what did it for each of them, and they were almost always the first ones to cum during club meets. Now it was a race to see who the loser of the day would be. Of course no official title like that was allowed and all comparisons of the sort were forbidden. There was even a time limit where if someone absolutely couldn't have an orgasm they were allowed to forfeit. It was absolutely terrible for your grades if that happened to you though.

Benjiro concentrated on his two-handed technique, as did Sakura, and the two were staring lasers into each other. He allowed his peripheral vision to acknowledge her cute breasts and tight body, and recognize that she shaved her pussy completely. She allowed herself to notice his more-than-modest size and the overall pleasant appearance of his cock, at least what was visible amidst his strokes. He kept his balls shaved, mostly to allow the stroking of his finger underneath to be the most effective, but had a decent manly bush around the rest of his pubic area. Sakura found herself thinking about how she preferred a totally shaved cock and balls, and even how she might mention to Benji later that he should consider doing that to increase the sensitivity of the skin surrounding his shaft.