Onakura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught herself spending way too much time thinking about her brother's cock, but she also couldn't help it. As she drifted her finger up and down her dripping slit and saw how intense he was looking back at her, she felt the familiar stirrings within that signaled she was close to climaxing. She allowed herself to picture the image she had been saving up for the end, which she normally did, of her and Benji fucking each other (so bad to think about!) and that always brought about her orgasm right on time. Knowing what his erect cock looked like now made it all the more arousing for her as she felt the tingling take over and her cunt started pulsing.

Benjiro saw her face change a bit, and he knew that the slight grimace meant she was going to cum. He felt suddenly impelled to cum himself at this realization, incredibly turned on by the fact that they were going to see each other erupt in pleasure and he could finally watch his sister's naked body twitch and convulse as he had always imagined. Seeing her technique was so much more fascinating than hearing her describe it vaguely as she had done before. It was like they were the only two people in the room at this moment and he aimed his cock downward as he felt his balls contract and rise up into his body.

They had both exercised their kegel muscles prior to this, as they never failed to do, including on the train this morning on the way to school. Both of them had spent the previous evening doing floor stretches and pelvic strengthening, completely for the sake of having powerful and reliable orgasms as on-demand as possible. This only made the pleasure more intense for them as they both exploded simultaneously in huge orgasms. Benjiro's eyes squinted through the white hot pulsing in his loins while Sakura's mouth dropped open. They tried to maintain eye contact throughout, but it was tough to spare the focus.

Benjiro's cum shot out onto the floor, just like the other boys had done, and he came in five strong bursts, each one as thick as the last. He could control his ejaculations fairly well, which he supposed was just one of his gifts, and was able to very precisely spew in long thick lines of white. His semen was especially pearly white and viscous compared to the others. Sakura watched his cum paint the floor in front of him as her orgasm was tearing through her body. The slack expression on her face was still there as her eyes drifted downward to witness the obscene display. This was her brother's cum shooting out for her to see! It was exciting to think about, and she enjoyed an extra ripple of pleasure.

The other club members were strangely silent as they both finished, but once the tense moment was finished and everyone's goal had been met, there was a warm camaraderie in the air now. They started smiling to one another and looks of relief were seen on all their faces. The room smelled of sex, of course, but none of them cared.

"Congratulations," Coach said from the podium, still monitoring everything that was happening with a professional air of educational purpose. "You got it out of your system. Now, in the future, I will be deducting points if you fail to signal your orgasm. So Benji and...Sakura, remember that."

Benjiro kicked himself as he realized that Coach was right. He hadn't said anything when he started cumming. Sakura did the same to herself. They would probably tease each other on the way home about that. At least, if they could even speak to each other about all this without it being awkward. Benjiro still felt a pang of shyness to have his erect and dripping cock out for her to stare at, though she didn't appear to feel the same as she absently rubbed her pussy blatantly despite his eyes still on her.

Coach passed out wipes and hand sanitizer for them all and, unfortunately for Benjiro and Sakura, reminded the club that the last person to have an orgasm was responsible to clean up after the club. Now that they were merged, this meant the last two people had to do it. They each grabbed a towel from a shelf nearby and started mopping up the cum and squirt from the floor while the others wiped their genitals and put their clothes back on. The boys and girls still didn't say much to each other apart from awkward compliments and very small talk, but soon gave their goodbyes and were quickly on their way. They weren't allowed to hang out in the classroom after the period ended, since this was just another class after all, so they had to vacate when the bell rang. They would all get to know each other better as time went on, if they wanted.

Coach let the two siblings finish cleaning up and locked the door behind him as he left. Kira was the last student to leave, besides the two siblings, and she paused at the door and looked back at them as they were cleaning the floor.

"Benjiro-kun, is it?" she said, causing him to stop what he was doing and glance up at her. "I've heard that you're a record holder, just like Sakura-chan. I plan to beat your record, so be ready."

She whipped her head back around and her hair twirled as she left the classroom. Benjiro watched her go without saying anything in return. He went back to mopping up the floor, still naked like his sister, who had gotten some cum on her hand and was wiping her fingers individually with the towel now.

"Is she always such a delight?" he asked her, smiling.

Sakura smiled but didn't look away from her fingers. "Always."

Benjiro sat back on his heels for a moment now and just stared at his sister. She finally glanced at him and seemed a bit shy for him to be doing that.

"What?" she said.

He shrugged. "That got intense, didn't it?"

She shrugged, going back to wiping the last bits of fluid from the floor. "It always does, doesn't it?"

Benjiro openly admired his sister's naked body now, not in a lewd or selfish way, but actually taking in the sight of how beautiful she was. He had to look at her in that way or else his secret fetish might ruin things for him and the club. He had to come to terms with his attraction to her and keep it above board, high level and acceptable to society. No one could fault them for being naked around each other in this situation, after all.

"I guess this means we should practice together?" he said anxiously. "I mean, it just makes sense..."

Sakura froze for a second but eventually nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Makes sense."

He wasn't aware that she had her own internal fight against her attraction to him. She finally sat up and faced him, also resting on her heels like he was doing. They were staring at each other's faces at first but both of them let their eyes drift lower to take in the other person's nudity without inhibition. They were going to see each other naked plenty more over the course of the school year, so they might as well get comfortable with it. In fact, if they practiced together, it was a distinct possibility that they were going to know each other's genitals inside and out. Well, not "inside" in that way...

"You cum really nice," Sakura said somewhat abruptly, fighting against a wry smile. "You never told me about that."

Benjiro blushed, but shrugged innocently. "I never really thought you would care. I liked your dual technique. Kind of like mine, actually."

She nodded, the air between them losing all its tension now that they were nerding out about their masturbatory skills. "Yeah, it is almost the same huh?"

They both stood and, after washing their hands in the sink thoroughly, went to fetch their clothes, though neither of them was in a hurry to get dressed for some reason. It almost felt more comfortable to stay naked together. They were post-orgasmic and still flushed a bit, so the mood was very relaxed now.

"You ever penetrate yourself anally?" Benjiro asked, somehow in a completely serious manner without any hint of humor or sarcasm. "Or just outside stimulation?"

Sakura cocked her head as she thought about it for a moment. "I like the outside stimulation best, I think. Like a tongue licking me there. Penetration is nice sometimes but usually it's a fallback if I'm struggling."

Benjiro nodded as he listened with full curiosity. He had involuntarily started to get hard again though when her words made him imagine himself licking her butthole, and her enjoying it enough to make it her regular choice of stimulation. She noticed his boner and blushed, but didn't say anything about it. He was well known for being able to get hard almost on command, and figured maybe he was doing it on purpose, though she didn't know for what purpose.

"Let's hurry or else we'll miss the four o'clock," she said, referring to their train home.

They quickly got dressed and Benjiro didn't shy away from watching her and enjoying the different angles of her body as she bent and stretched and moved. They made sure the door that Coach had locked was closed as they left, and they made their way from the nearly empty school back to the train station.

Once they were aboard and heading for home, Sakura surprised Benjiro by leaning her head on his shoulder. She had never done that before, even when she was tired, but somehow they had drawn even closer now that they had both seen each other cum. It was nice, sweet even, in a way. On the way to school, like this morning, they would both watch porn on his phone to prep for the club and do their kegel exercises, but the train home was their only real relaxation before more homework and study material during the evening. They each had their own flavors of pornography to use for their masturbatory fuel, and while they knew that they were both doing it separately in their bedrooms and gave each other space, Benjiro wondered if even that activity would be better suited as a joint exercise now. It wouldn't be to turn each other on more, though that might be an unintended consequence. It would be to assist each other and help motivate the other person to do an even better job prepping.

"We don't have to study together, you know," he said to her suddenly.

Sakura had closed her eyes and was thinking about the events of the club and how it had all gone down, but looked up at him curiously. "Oh? You don't want to?"

Benjiro grew nervous. "Uh...I just thought maybe you would feel pressured. I just wanted you to know that, unless you want to, we can stick with our old routines and nothing has to change."

Sakura smiled and closed her eyes again. "Nah. Things have changed considerably. We're not rivals anymore. We're teammates. We have to be good ones too or else we'll fail out of the club and lose our benefits. It's for the best, I think, if we incorporate and share. Are you okay with that?"

Benjiro couldn't hold back his smile, but he cleared his throat and stayed serious. "Yeah, that's cool. I like that."

Sakura fought to keep from grabbing his arm and holding onto him, but she didn't want to make things awkward. They rode the rest of the way home in silence as each one pictured how they'd study together moving forward. Lots of stretching, kegels, porn, medical videos about reproductive systems, erotic literature, and of course strict dietary customs. They shared that last one already and were good about encouraging each other to eat right and abstain from indulgences.

The edging sessions were the biggest change, they knew. Benjiro had noted earlier today that he had achieved a new record of seven dry orgasms from his edging, which took immense physical control. Sakura did nearly the same, masturbating right up until the point of orgasm before backing off and calming down. She wouldn't really get to experience what he did though, since he was technically having a sort of orgasm. Both of them were used to edging to the point of physical exhaustion just before going to sleep. Earlier in his life Benjiro would have worried that wet dreams would cause problems for him, as any ejaculations before club meets would make it harder for him to cum again. Thankfully his training kept that from being the case. He rarely experienced those anymore, and even if he did, he was able to stifle his ejaculations just the same.

Now they were basically going to edge together and watch each other do it closely. Benjiro pictured himself staring at Sukie's pussy as she worked it, giving her encouraging words and telling her "you got this!" as she came close to an orgasm but stopped abruptly and gritted her teeth as she tried her best to hold it at bay, only to repeat the same thing over and over. It wasn't necessary for them to do that, but of course they wouldn't be record holders if they approached the club any other way. They took pride in their ability to edge endlessly and then explode quickly when it was required.

"We need to make sure," Sakura spoke up as they neared the end of the train ride, "that we don't lose points for failure to announce again. We kind of distracted each other, didn't we?"

Benjiro nodded as the train stopped and they stood to leave. "Yeah, the whole thing was just so new and weird for me. I don't think that'll be a problem again though. As long as we both agree that it won't be."

Sakura also nodded. "I do. It's part of our training. Complete comfort with all things sexual. No embarrassment."

That was the basic tenet of the club, actually. The whole purpose of it was to encourage sexual health. Being the first brother/sister pair in the club's history could be a very notable thing. It could encourage future clubs to also include siblings if they made it a success and didn't give anyone reason to think badly of it. They would be totally above board and strictly adhere to the rules. They would make it honorable and clean, never perverted or unnatural. They were teammates, not sensuous lovers breaking the law.

Then why can't I stop from picturing my own sister naked? Benjiro thought to himself as they walked home from the train station.

Sakura was in a similar position, as she pictured Benji's beautiful cock shooting those five thick ropes of pearly white cum while they walked in silence.

Is it ok if that turns me on so much? she asked herself.

The two of them didn't say anything to each other, but both of them were still very aroused as they thought about edging together and "practicing" for the club tomorrow...