Onakura Pt. 02

Story Info
Siblings are now teammates, so let's "practice"...
9.2k words
4.56
13.8k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

* All persons in this story are 18 years of age or older *

It was Thursday morning now and fortunately for Benjiro and Sakura the power hadn't gone off again in the middle of the night. Benjiro's alarm clock woke him up nice and early, which was his preference, while Sakura would sleep in a bit longer than him. The loud buzz broke him out of a dream and he instinctively slapped his hand on his bedside to silence it. It took a few tries to find the snooze bar but even when he closed his eyes again he didn't fall back to sleep for those extra few minutes. Instead, he was replaying the events of the previous day and night over in his mind.

He had dreamt about it as well which wasn't unusual for him. All that pent up sexual energy without release right before going to bed was pretty much setting him up for an erotic or sometimes disturbing dream. Thankfully it wasn't either of those, though it did involve going to school completely naked and not being bothered by it at all. Sometimes he had to remind himself that being naked at school wasn't normal and he had to be especially careful not to allow students outside of the club to see him with an erection or it could be reported to the headmaster and he would risk losing his membership. That type of thing was taken very seriously at the school.

Benjiro pictured what had happened during the club yesterday and felt his morning wood rise immediately. Normally as part of his morning exercises he would will himself hard if he wasn't already, so having it happen naturally was just as good. He practiced his clenching as he laid there to make sure it stayed nice and hard for a while and stretched himself fully awake, taking a deep breath and inadvertently inhaling the smell of his bed, which triggered a quick memory from last night that brought a smile to him. Mentally registering its source but also ignoring it for the moment, he sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes before standing and walking to his dresser at full mast. He grabbed some underwear and socks before moving to his closet to fetch his school uniform. He didn't get dressed right away though. He had his normal stretching routine to go through still for the next few minutes.

Stretching was an important part of preparing for the club, at least to Benjiro and Sakura. Some of the students like Junichiro probably didn't even exercise or take it nearly as seriously as them. He didn't know any of the girls' routines unless Sakura happened to mention bits of info, but he knew his male teammates fairly well. Onsu took it as seriously as them and maybe more, but instead of direct physical musculature development he had taken a more cerebral route to success. He trained himself to react to mental imagery involving breasts and had a very specific routine of watching short porn videos and then only masturbating with his eyes closed so that he was relying on his imagination. Benjiro respected his technique, even though having a buxom beauty like Hina in their club might make that unnecessary now. It was a good idea not to rely on other members though, as Coach had told them, since their matches against other schools might require conditions that would make that impossible.

Benjiro set his clothes on his bed neatly and started his stretches. He sat on the floor on his bare ass and stuck his legs out in front of him. The hard wood of the floor was a bit cold this early but it didn't affect his sprouting erection one bit. He was rock hard the entire time as he swung his arms high into the air and leaned to one side and then the other, trying to activate each part of his core with various movements. When he leaned forward all the way, the tip of his cock touched his stomach right above his belly button and left a drop of precum on his skin. He stopped what he was doing when he felt that slight wetness and frowned.

Why am I leaking already? he thought to himself. That doesn't usually happen yet.

He knew his reproductive system fairly well by this point and was accustomed to all of its nuances. Edging all night would have him leaking into his sheets but by the time he woke up the next morning it was never a problem. He wasn't actively masturbating right now anyway. It was not worrisome but just unique, and he wondered if maybe he was a little more turned on than he wanted to admit. If he let himself get too aroused before club then he had to be careful with any outside stimuli. He had felt himself close to orgasm on a couple of occasions when he was watching porn and doing his clenches. It would have to be an especially great porn movie and maybe two days since his last orgasm at least.

Last night was a little erotic though, he admitted.

After they had come home from school yesterday and had dinner with their parents, they had separated into their own rooms like normal without even really thinking about how they had decided to combine their study sessions. Their parents were actually excited about their clubs merging and, after confirming some of the rules like no touching (genitals anyway) in a cute parental show of concern, they had promised to support them both just as much as ever. They seemed to think it would draw them even closer so there was absolutely no hesitation when it came to giving them privacy to do their studies together now. It was important, after all, for school-age children to study hard and give it their best effort.

Benjiro knew that on the surface their family situation would have seemed strange to outsiders. Culture nowadays was more permissive than ever but still, parents encouraging their children to watch porn and masturbate in front of people would seem odd to some. There were some conservative action groups that were opposed to the clubs being involved in such intimate activities, but fortunately the government was actively concerned with fixing its big problem by any means necessary and there were enough party leaders on board with the plan that the clubs weren't in danger any time soon. The birth rate had to be addressed and unless the conservative action groups could come up with a decent plan of their own, this was the best option for the immediate future.

After Benjiro had retired to his room to start his edging session, at least the first one of the night, he was sitting at his desk and scrolling through some recent posts on a social media-style porn site. He liked to start by looking through sexy nudes before working up to videos. He was especially fond of girls with body types like his sister, lithe and feminine, and loved seeing their shaved pussies looking puffy red and swollen. He was usually throbbing by the time he finished a round of that for at least ten minutes before moving on to videos. He knew not to be in a hurry with it though. The build up was what made his orgasms the next day so dependable. If he ever tried to hurry, or skipped practice altogether, his performance always suffered and he regretted it.

When he was sufficiently aroused and ready to begin his kegels while pulling up his first porn video for the night, he heard a knock at his door. He didn't close his laptop in embarrassment, or even try to cover up his tenting boxers with his t-shirt. He only turned toward the door and said: "Come in."

The door opened and Sakura popped her head in. "Hey. Mind if I join you?"

Benjiro swallowed anxiously, since he had been expecting her eventually but hadn't been sure of how to proceed with incorporating her into a routine. He didn't want to come on too strong or make her feel pressured to join him. It seemed he didn't need to worry about that though. She slipped past the door and closed it behind her, carrying her tablet under her arm. She was wearing a tight tank top and white panties only as she tiptoed across the room and sat on his bed next to his desk. She barely took note of his tenting boxers or the porn on his computer screen as she crossed her legs and tapped on her tablet to bring up porn of her own.

"You got started already?" she said, glancing up at his crotch now. "Am I going to distract you too badly if I have my sound on? I can get earbuds."

Benjiro shook his head. "No, no, that's fine. I don't mind. We'll figure it out as we go."

Sakura nodded and stretched her neck for a minute before starting. Then she took a few deep breaths and clutched at her chest briefly before holding her tablet up with one hand and using the other to gently rub her pussy over her panties. The video she had chosen already had female moaning so it must have been a clip of a particular sex act. Benjiro was totally distracted from the blowjob happening on his screen and wondered what exactly she was looking at. He knew vaguely what kinds of porn she liked but it was exciting to see her watching it right in front of him. He felt an especially strong throb and his balls tightened.

"Pussy eating," Sakura said, as if to answer the question he was about to ask. "Softer stuff first, you know."

"Same!" Benjiro said excitedly. "Just pictures to get started and then kind of work up to actual sex."

"Just like if you were really with a girl, huh?" The question came out naturally, but Sakura realized that it might have sounded like she was teasing him and felt bad immediately. "Oh, Benji, I didn't..."

He hadn't taken it that way and it took a second to get why she was suddenly sorry. "Oh don't worry about it. I don't really feel bad about that sort of thing. What we're doing is more important than having sex with random girls."

Sakura nodded, happy that he hadn't been offended and going back to rubbing her pussy through her panties. "Imagine how crazy our sex with other people will be once we graduate. They won't know what hit them."

Benjiro smiled and turned back to his screen to see that the blowjob he had been watching was now escalating into a full on throat fuck. He still had ten minutes of self-imposed clenching exercises to do before he allowed himself to touch his cock. He kept his boxers on during this part on purpose to keep himself from masturbating. He could hear his sister's video as he watched a giant cock being forced down a pretty girl's throat and the dichotomy of the two was confusing but arousing. He was less interested in the computer screen and more fascinated by seeing his sister. He wanted to go sit next to her on his bed (her panty clad ass was right next to his pillow!) and watch her video with her. Only he worried that she would be uncomfortable with him sitting so close to her as they masturbated.

"I'm gonna jerk off now," he said, as if to announce his intentions to give her enough notice to...what exactly? It wasn't like she would leave. She was here for this very thing.

Sakura nodded. "Please do. I'm about to take my panties off, so I can move to the floor if you don't want...you know, my...fluid...on your bed."

Benjiro stared at her for a moment and really took in what she looked like in her underwear without attempting to hide his direct gaze. He blinked twice and shook his head.

"No, it's fine. Unless you do that normally, I don't think you should change for me."

She nodded. "We can alternate rooms if you want. If things get especially wet I'll make sure I don't-"

"No," Benjiro interrupted her. "We should just do whatever we normally do. It would be really annoying to have to stop masturbating and physically move just to avoid a little body fluid. I really don't mind at all and it's not like I don't get cum in my sheets already sometimes."

Sakura raised an eyebrow at him. "Really?"

He shrugged. "Yeah sometimes. Does that bother you to be sitting there, knowing that?"

She shook her head.

"Same here," he said. "So don't stress over it. I'd rather you feel relaxed and free to do your normal routine without needing to worry about something so trivial."

She nodded. "Okay, that's reasonable."

She set her tablet down on his bed and stood to undress, and he stood from his chair to do the same. They were watching each other as they each pulled their shirts over their heads and then peeled their underwear off. For a full second they just stood naked together and openly looked at the other person's body before going back to their screens. Benjiro had a hard time tearing his eyes away from her, but was able to turn back to his video in time to see a huge facial cumshot as the blowjob came to an explosive end. He quickly found another video to watch and reach down to grab his dick.

Sakura was secretly eyeing him from where she sat on his bed. She found the feeling of his blanket beneath her bare pussy and ass arousing because she knew that the bed would smell like her if she stayed here like this and edged herself. Her bed smelled like her body too so she was familiar with that. She liked the smell of her own pussy and the way her club mates smelled most times. She was not familiar at all with how a man smelled, though, and cleaning up all that cum yesterday at the end of class had been her first real interaction with it. At the time it hadn't seemed especially sexy to be mopping it off the floor with a towel, even when she got some on her fingers and had to clean it off, but now thinking back to that moment with her naked brother helping her it was sexy in a way. Just like sitting here and maybe, on purpose, getting some of her pussy juice on his pillow so he could smell her as he slept.

She watched as he jerked off in his chair and was a bit fascinated with how it looked. The male methods of masturbation varied as greatly as the female methods, but she had observed earlier today that all six of the boys had jerked off using a particular grip and tug technique. Benjiro was doing that right now but hadn't started fondling his balls yet. Maybe he liked to save that move for when he actually wanted to cum. That's what she did when she would rub her asshole and think about Benji's sexy penis sliding up inside of her body.

Sakura moaned at the mental image and began rubbing her clit, still keeping up the pretense of watching porn on her tablet but really staring at her brother as he masturbated. His choice of porn was notable to her but nothing crazy, just rather typical stuff in fact. She knew that boys sometimes liked shocking material, however the club discouraged anything extreme because it could actually detract from a healthy sexual relationship. Normal, traditional, "popular" sexual acts were encouraged as material for arousal. Things that most potential sexual partners would actually be willing to do.

The video she had been watching came to an end but she didn't start a new one since she was so distracted. Benjiro must have noticed even amidst his concentration because he looked back at her and she suddenly looked back down nervously.

"Do you take breaks in between?" he asked, still jerking himself. "That could be a good idea, I guess."

Sakura thought to pretend to go along with that, but then decided against it. "No, I was just staring at you."

She didn't want to lie to him or make him believe something that wasn't true. She had thought about this a lot before getting the courage to visit him like this. She knew it would be awkward at first but they needed to overcome that shyness and work together to find that synergy they could create if they were truly open with each other.

Not that open though, she thought. He doesn't need to know that I picture him inside of me sometimes.

Benjiro stopped and turned to her, his cock in his hand but now perfectly still as it gripped his shaft. "Oh. Do you want to...watch with me?"

The two siblings locked eyes for a moment until Sakura forced herself to agree and tried her best not to blush. He hadn't really understood that she said she was watching him and not his porn, but she didn't correct him. Benjiro moved his screen a bit so that it faced her better where she sat on his bed. He could still see it just fine in his chair but he shifted a bit so that he could face it while still comfortably jerking himself off. Sakura enjoyed seeing him leaned back a bit and exposed like this. He wasn't especially muscular or anything but he had a nice smooth manly shape to him, and his cock was really nice to look at. She wanted to see it closer, without his hand covering it, but of course she couldn't tell him that. There would be plenty of opportunities soon for that to happen.

"You want me to choose anything in particular?" he asked her, getting ready to choose another video.

She shook her head. "Just whatever you would watch is fine. I'm just trying to get more comfortable with the whole situation itself. The video doesn't matter as much right now."

Benjiro seemed to understand. "Yeah, I get it. How about anal then?"

Sakura agreed and he found a video where two guys were fucking a girl in both holes with their giant cocks. It was pretty hot, she had to admit, but not as hot as sitting here watching it with her masturbating brother. She spread her pussy lips and found her steaming hole as she gave her full attention to the screen in an attempt to distract herself. She felt like her pussy was on fire already, smelling Benjiro and sitting naked on his bed leaking onto his sheets while they both watched hardcore double penetration. It was all too much and she had to stop rubbing her hole or else she might lose her composure.

She let out a small grunt and sighed. Benjiro heard her and glanced over to see her calming herself.

"Already?" he said, surprised. "Or is that normal for you when you're watching porn?"

Sakura tried to laugh it off and just smiled. "I...I was practicing before I came in here, so I was close anyway."

Benjiro nodded in understanding, not thinking anything of it. She felt like maybe that was a bit of a lie, which she hated, but she couldn't tell him that he was the reason she was so turned on. She closed her eyes for a minute and sighed again.

"No," she said, correcting herself. "I shouldn't make excuses like that. I'm really turned on and that's nothing to be ashamed of. We don't need to make excuses with each other."

"Oh." Benjiro wasn't sure how to respond at first. "Then I don't feel so bad either for being close too."

Sakura's curiosity was piqued now. "Really? You're close already too?"

He blushed a bit but wasn't hiding it from her. "Yeah, I am. I'm having a hard time admitting why but I really want to be honest with you. I just...don't want to freak you out."

Sakura's heart leapt in her chest, but she was afraid to let herself believe that he felt the same way she did. She cleared her throat to cover for her surprise. "Why would it freak me out?"

Benjiro looked back at the screen where the girl was now getting railed in her ass and mouth. "We're teammates now, so I shouldn't be so 'unprofessional' if that's the right term. However, admitting what turns us on should help us be better competitors. I want to succeed so I think we shouldn't hold back with each other."

Sakura leaned forward and sat up on her knees excitedly. "Yes, I feel the same way!"

She was a little too excited, though, and caught herself. Benjiro let go of his cock with a look of frustration, as if he was actually so close to cumming he had to stop touching himself. Sakura was even more excited by that, however it was due to her desire to see him explode and not from her desire to help him succeed as a teammate. She started to feel bad for her reaction before he even said anything.

"I'm aroused by you being here," he said plainly, though his face was twitching as he held himself at bay with muscle clenches. "It's new, and new is exciting, and I'm sure it will go away after we've done this a few times-"

"I'm excited too," Sakura quickly admitted before he could take it back. "I get it, really. Should I leave then? I don't want to make it worse for you. We can do this in small chunks if you want."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers