Onakura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjiro looked saddened now, looking down to avoid her gaze. "We should be stronger than that. It was the same in class today though. Having all those girls masturbating near me, and the pressure of being the last to cum...I should've done better."

Sakura frowned as she realized that he wasn't exactly mirroring her feelings like she first thought. He might have been aroused at her presence but he wasn't reacting like it was a good thing at all. That was conflicting for her and she didn't like the way it felt.

"Benji..." She rested back on her heels and just sat there, though now her vagina was dangerously close to smearing against his pillow. "Don't feel bad about that. You're still the best in the club. It doesn't have to be a bad thing to feel turned on by girls watching you. It doesn't have to feel that way for me to watch you either. If you want to be turned on by it, then be turned on. It doesn't bother me."

Benjiro appreciated her kind words, and the lustful side of him acknowledged that in any other circumstances what she was actually saying was exactly what he would want to hear, but in this moment he couldn't allow those feelings to dominate. He was strict with himself and his duties to the club. He grabbed his cock and turned back to the screen to resume masturbating.

"Let's pick one you like now," he said, no doubt distracting himself from his perceived failure.

Sakura idly touched herself again but she was worried now. She assured herself that this was just a first time jitters thing and he would get over it quickly. Thankfully tomorrow wasn't a competitive day, so they weren't expected to perform at their peak. Unlike the boys, who had very physical measurements of their success, the girls didn't really need to limit their orgasms to only happen during club. It helped sometimes, but there were also times when Sakura had failed to stop herself in time and had a raging orgasm by herself at night and still performed well the next day. It felt wrong to let that happen in front of Benji, though. If he accidentally came the night before class it would affect his speed and volume pretty heavily.

Sakura didn't want to press him any further on his insecurity. "How about some black cocks then?"

Benjiro agreed and found an especially arousing video of the biggest black cock he had ever seen being sucked on. He was glad to oblige her and truly hoped the video would arouse her, but part of him was detached from the whole practice session now. He kept up his pace and edged until he was almost cumming, then stopped and relaxed a bit, then started right back up again. He did this over and over at least five times as they scrolled through videos of interracial porn.

Sakura did her best to focus on the porn and also edged successfully multiple times, though not as many as Benjiro. She would alternate stroking her lips and clit until she was oozing juices onto his sheets, and then she would insert two fingers into her cunt hole and press against her G spot. She could feel the pressure of a squirt not far off but that would only happen if she came so she wasn't worried about getting his bed too soiled.

After edging so many times, both siblings were beginning to feel tired finally, and it was getting late so they both decided to call it a night. Sakura stood and stretched, giving her brother a nice view of her naked body, before grabbing her underwear and saying goodnight to him. Benjiro stared at her ass as she left and then turned off his computer before sprawling out on his bed. He could smell Sakura's scent on his sheets and honestly he loved it, but it didn't comfort him much at the moment.

Presently, he was sitting and stretching with his boner leaking onto his stomach as he remembered everything. Finally he stood to get dressed but paused for a moment with his hands on his hips and his erection jutting out in front of him. He looked down at it and tensed his muscles to make it jump. He was surprised at how riled up he felt from last night, even after sleeping it off. He squeezed his cock and pushed another drop of precum out as he felt his horniness burning in him. Too bad this wasn't a competition day! He would probably be able to cum plenty fast and hard, maybe even have a record-size load.

As he dressed, he wondered how many of the girls would attend the club since it was an off-day. Were they as dedicated as the boys were? All six of them were usually still jerking off and cumming on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and if not it was an exception to the norm. It would be a good chance for both clubs to become more friendly and comfortable with each other, even if the girls didn't want to masturbate. Off days were also used for genital examinations, which were fairly non-invasive, where Coach would have to visually inspect them for any visible injuries or medical issues. Considering how exposed each of them were during club activities, the examination was hardly embarrassing by this point.

Unlike yesterday, Benjiro and Sakura had time to eat breakfast before leaving for school. They sat in silence mostly, staring at their phones like they usually did. Neither of them were practicing this early and they were just scrolling through social media or news, or checking their messages. Both of them were slightly nervous around each other now but they also wanted to overcome that feeling, and Sakura was the first to speak up about it.

"Why are we being so silly?" she said, breaking the long silence of their breakfast time. "We haven't done anything wrong or weird. We should be closer, not further apart."

Benjiro finished chewing his mouthful of omelet and just stared at her for a moment, but then cast his eyes downward and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry. Last night I was being stupid."

Sakura shook her head. "I don't think you were being stupid, but maybe you're feeling too much pressure. We're teammates now and we should help each other take the pressure off."

Benjiro felt a tingle in his balls upon hearing her talk about relieving pressure. "Do all the girls usually go to the club on Tuesdays and Thursdays?"

"Yeah, usually. Why do you ask? Don't the boys?"

Benjiro nodded. "Oh yeah, for sure. I just wasn't sure if it was the same for you."

Sakura cocked her head, confused. "What do you mean?"

Benjiro shrugged. "I dunno. Does it matter as much for you if you skip a day? For us, regularity is helpful. Skipping days might make us produce more cum or feel hornier, but performance wise I find it's better to be consistent."

Sakura understood and nodded her head as she took this information in. Hearing her brother describe how much cum he produced or how horny he felt was not abnormal at all and actually quite topical for her.

"Well, you know girls are kinda different in that way," she answered. "But I would tend to agree about consistency. I know I get horny if I miss a day, but I wouldn't say it's noticeable compared to any other day. Like right now, for instance."

Benjiro raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

She nodded, taking another bite of her omelet before answering. "Yeah, I feel just as horny today as I probably would if I didn't cum yesterday. I think that's the point of the club, right? Condition ourselves to feel as horny as we can, in a healthy way, so that we'll want to have sex as much as possible. We're supposed to turn into fuck machines, after all."

Benjiro laughed, though it wasn't an outrageous statement, just a humorous way to put it into words. "I think most young people are fuck machines already, but we're finely tuned fuck machines that perform at peak efficiency."

"Nice," she smiled. "Well, you know what I'm saying. Especially after working myself up last night for practice, I'm pretty horny at the moment. Aren't you?"

Benjiro had to admit he was sprouting wood in his pants this very moment, and mostly because of this conversation. In fact he didn't feel embarrassed admitting to that.

"Yeah," he agreed. "I am. Talking about it makes me horny too."

Sakura gave him a wry smile, but only for a teasing moment. "Right? Doesn't it feel really good to admit to someone how horny you are? I always enjoyed that with my teammates. Now you're my teammate and I want to keep enjoying that. We have to be wide open with each other and feel free to say anything we feel. That closeness with another human being is part of what we're developing too. We have to be just as open with our future sexual partners to have a truly fulfilling and fruitful sexual relationship."

"Damn," Benjiro replied. "You should take the place of Coach's propaganda video. He plays it all the time, in case you didn't know."

Sakura was openly fondling herself beneath her short skirt, and Benjiro definitely noticed.

"Fuck," she said with a sigh. "I can't wait to cum later. You're hard, right?"

He nodded, blushing a bit though he wasn't shy about admitting it. "Very."

Sakura bit her lip, still rubbing her pussy over her panties. "Can I...see it?"

Benjiro couldn't think of any reason why not, since they weren't in such a huge hurry like yesterday. He stood and unzipped his trousers, rummaging around in his boxers until he freed his cock from its confines and let it spring free in its proud erect state. Sakura smiled as she stared at his penis. His balls were tight and drawn close to his body from his high arousal, and the tip of his cock was glistening. She admired the way his foreskin drew back just enough to expose most of the head, which was a vibrant shade of pinkish purple compared to the flesh tone of his shaft. He had some sexy veins that gave his cock that delicious angry power as it throbbed and jumped.

"Very hot," she said, masturbating a bit more intense but still over her panties. "Hope you don't mind that I like looking at it."

Benjiro was proud to share himself with her like this. "Not at all! I really liked seeing your pussy last night. And your tits. And your ass. I guess I liked seeing it all."

She laughed, but her eyes stayed glued to his penis. He was still twitching and jumping and must have found it very sexy to have her gazing at it so closely. She didn't want to tease him but she was really enjoying how he was exposing himself to her. She loved looking at cocks and was fond of really big ones, and truthfully Benji's cock wasn't huge in comparison to some, but it had a really sexy aesthetic that she found irresistible. She imagined it would feel wonderful for the lucky girl who got to be fucked by it.

Benjiro finally stuffed himself back into his pants and straightened his shirt. "We should get going. You can look at it later all you want, I promise."

Sakura reluctantly nodded and brought her fingers to her mouth to taste before putting their dishes away and following him to the door to leave. They donned their jackets and shoes and were off to the train station.

On the train ride to school, they watched porn on Benjiro's phone and shared his earbuds like usual. Sakura wanted him to watch something that he really liked so they found facial cumshot compilations and did their kegel exercises as they watched. She kept glancing down at the tent in his trousers, distracted by the remembered sight of his penis up close, and her pussy was just aching for some touching. They wouldn't be able to do that in public though. Being members of the club didn't give them a free pass to masturbate or act indecently whenever they wished.

During classes up until club, Sakura was fidgeting constantly. She squeezed her thighs together and sneakily stroked her cunt whenever she could, which wasn't like her at all, but she was so incredibly horny today that she couldn't contain herself. During lunch she excused herself to a bathroom stall and masturbated hard in secret, though she was barely able to keep from cumming. She wanted to cum, so fucking badly, but she chastised herself for almost losing her composure and forced herself to wait the hour or so for the last period where she could explode in climax in front of everyone proudly.

She was the first one to arrive at the classroom when it was finally time and hurriedly shed her jacket and shoes. She sat in the middle of the chair circle and was careful not to touch herself before the designated time. It was considered rude to masturbate before everyone was present and able to join in. She didn't have to wait long, though, as the rest of the club members came pouring in. Benjiro entered with Onsu and Junichiro, then Aiko and Kaori and Izumi, then Hideki and Paolo, followed closely by Koji. Hina was right behind him but Kira was not among the group, strangely.

Coach came in right before the period started, carrying a clipboard with papers even though there was no competition today. For the genital exams, Sakura knew. Miss Tanaka had done them as well and kept meticulous notes about their vaginas and anuses. Though Aiko was the only one who (consistently, anyway) masturbated anally, Miss Tanaka had to include that orifice in her exams apparently. However, anal sex was not a means of reproduction so ensuring anal health was not a priority for the club. It might lead to reproductive sex incidentally, so it wasn't excluded from consideration of activities, but it wasn't as important.

After some initial awkwardness still, the club members took their places in alternating sexes like Coach had told them to yesterday. They didn't do the exact same formation, though Koji and Onsu both quickly gravitated to either side of the busty Hina. Kaori mysteriously found her way next to Paolo and noticed the bulge in his trousers with interest.

Only after they were all seated did Kira finally enter the classroom. She might have been late intentionally, fashionably so as it were, and she took the empty seat next to Beniro without saying anything to anyone. Coach checked off her name on the attendance sheet at the podium and then waited for everyone's attention.

"Glad to see everyone is here," he said, straightening his glasses. "As you know, G.E.'s are today, and I understand that maybe that might be a bit awkward for the girls, but-"

To Coach's surprise, all of the girls stood from their chairs and dropped their panties in unison. With their legs apart and their hips thrust forward, they splayed their pussies open with their fingers and presented them for examination without any hesitation. The boys were surprised, and no doubt aroused at the strange sight, but this impelled them to hurry and follow suit. They dropped their pants to the floor and presented their penises for Coach to examine.

Coach nodded approvingly and held his clipboard and pen as he approached the line of them and bent low in front of each person to closely observe their genitals. It didn't matter whether it was male or female, and it certainly wasn't for his own excitement as he stooped over and put his face mere inches from their private parts to check them for anything visually unpleasant. For each person he spent a careful few seconds taking in the sight of their crotch before checking a box on his clipboard and moving on to the next person. Most of the boys were getting hard now, which only helped Coach do his job, especially Paolo with his giant dong. Coach reached out with his pencil and gently lifted the bulk of Paolo's package like a medical practitioner, though he was careful not to actually touch it, and seemed pleased with what he saw. Box checked, cock set back in place, and he moved on to the next person.

Sakura was a little bit embarrassed at how she knew her pussy would look, since she had masturbated not long ago and had been just as horny ever since. Her pussy must have been red and swollen still and she could feel a string of juicy slime oozing down her thigh. No one else seemed to notice, except for Benjiro who stood a few chairs down with his cock raging hard as it stuck out in front of him, and somehow seeing him just as physically aroused as she was helped her to be at ease. Only a few minutes now and she would be able to take care of herself anyway.

Coach made his way down the line and gave each student's genitals the exact same examination, including Sakura. Benjiro allowed himself to look down at Kira's pussy as she stood next to him. She was practically thrusting it out for all to see anyway, and after Coach passed her and moved on to the next person, Benjiro saw her flick her clit briefly before sitting back down. None of them put their pants or underwear back on though. With a horny realization, Benjiro thought how he was really looking forward to seeing them all masturbate again, including Kira next to him, who he imagined using her giant dildo again to fuck herself silly.

Coach finished and returned to the podium where he took more notes before giving the signal for them to begin.

"Nice work, everyone," he said. "Girls, I appreciate your willingness. I want you to trust me as much as your last coach. Examinations are an important part of-"

Kira raised her hand abruptly, her commanding manner somehow stopping Coach in mid sentence. He sighed and pointed to her.

"Yes, Kira?"

Kira put her hand down and began undoing the buttons on her shirt. "Miss Tanaka would let us have snacks during off-days. Would it be alright if I brought some treats next week for everyone?"

That caught everyone off guard, since they had been expecting a passive aggressive comment or some tsundere quip. Coach just smiled and nodded.

"Of course!" he said happily. "That is a very nice suggestion. Boys, why didn't we ever think of that?"

Hideki raised his hand but didn't wait to be recognized to speak: "Coach, is this a good time to let everyone know our food allergies?"

"We should exchange phone numbers and emails too," Onsu spoke up, his eyes taking in the bottomless girls around him.

Coach nodded. "Yes, we should take care of all that. I'll send out an email to everyone later this evening since I have all of your contact info and you can exchange information that way."

Kira gracefully pulled her jacket and shirt off and set them on the floor, making sure to bend over right in front of Benjiro to show him her ass. She had a very nice athletic figure and kept her pussy trimmed nicely. He couldn't help but feel nervous about the way she was obviously showing off to him, almost singling him out from the rest. When she turned back around and sat on her chair naked, she sensually spread her legs wide and showed off her sexy cunt for a moment before reaching down to spread her lips and play with her clit.

"Do you like my pussy, Benjiro-kun?" she asked him.

Benjiro swallowed. "Yes, it's very lovely. You're very beautiful."

It would have been disrespectful not to offer a compliment, and he truly wanted to have a good relationship with his teammates, but Sakura was staring daggers into him. He wasn't paying attention though since this gorgeous redhead was masturbating right next to him. He was rock hard but technically Coach hadn't said to begin yet.

"C-can we start now?" Koji said, fidgeting next to Hina and staring at her wonderful curvaceous body.

Coach held his finger in the air authoritatively. "All participants, ready! Please enjoy yourselves but remember, you're pulling for the fate of our nation. Tomorrow will be our first graded competitions as a team, so make sure you prepare well. Go!"

Coach always made it somehow patriotic to be masturbating, but they all began doing it now.

Though everyone had one orgasm as a team already under their belt, there was just a slight bit of awkwardness to get started and really enjoy what they were doing. Kira seemed to take the lead and fetched her giant dildo from her crate on the table. She settled back into her chair and began sliding the tip of the dildo seductively up and down her slit. Benjiro grabbed his cock as he watched her and began jerking off while openly staring at her. As if she knew he was watching her, though she was looking down at her dildo, Kira finally plunged it up inside of her cunt and drove it deep, closing her eyes and tilting her head back with pleasure in a very showy display of how good it felt.