Onakura Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sakura watched from her seat, rubbing her own pussy too, and wondered why Kira was suddenly acting this way toward her brother. Yesterday she had challenged him openly about the record for fastest orgasm, and now she was practically seducing him. She knew better than to actually try anything though or else she would be expelled from the club, but she definitely had some trick up her sleeve with this sexpot routine she was putting on, and offering to bring treats for everyone. Was this a setup or something?

The boys were all pulling on their cocks and either staring at the girls or concentrating on their own internal thoughts to stimulate themselves. Paolo's eyes moved around to each girl equally as he two-handed his cock, and Kaori was staring at him the whole time while she roughly slapped and cupped her pussy. Pretty soon everyone was huffing and exerting themselves. Sakura tried her best to either respectfully watch as many of them as possible or concentrate on her own thoughts, but she kept glancing back at Benjiro as he stared at Kira. Why was it so hard for her to stop worrying about her brother?

Kira was fucking herself with the giant dildo faster and faster, her pussy lips gripping the shaft of the thing and leaving slimy trails along it. She held the base firmly with one hand and used the other to rub her clit. Her cunt was sloshing by this point and she was going to cum soon. Benjiro suddenly realized that this might be what she was trying to do, as some sort of power play to be better than him. Was her innocent demeanor some sort of trick to distract him?

He began jerking faster and immediately moved his other hand to complete his special technique of stroking under his balls. He was already excited beyond belief from practicing with Sakura last night and also from letting her drool over his cock at breakfast. He knew if he concentrated and thought about her, he would cum within the minute. Staring at Kira fucking herself, even though she was gorgeous and totally sexy, could hinder that timing even if it was pleasant.

Sakura saw Benjiro close his eyes and do his special technique. She felt so incredibly aroused by watching him that she couldn't take her eyes off his beautiful cock. His balls were so tight and he was twitching in his chair. She began playing with her asshole with one hand and stroking her clit with the other, really concentrating on working both sensations at the same time. The tingling in her belly was growing and her nipples were hard now. She wasn't sure if anyone would catch her staring at her brother's cock but at this point she didn't care. The orgasmic haze was coming on strong and she could only focus on the pleasure and how to increase it.

Kira had been fucking herself firmly but without the frenzy that Benjiro was now displaying. Her eyes were closed so she hadn't taken notice of how close he was, so when he made a whimpering sound and groaned loudly as his signal of climaxing, Kira's eyes shot open and she looked over at him furiously, fucking herself even faster now.

"Cumming!" Benjiro said, making Sakura groan and unintentionally climax right behind him.

"Me too!" she said, which probably seemed a bit awkward as if she was turned on by her own brother's orgasm (which of course she was).

Benjiro held his cock firmly as it started to spew, but he stood suddenly and aimed it downward to create pressure in his urethra as his semen began that wonderful buildup right before exploding out of him. He stopped stroking under his balls and concentrated on his firm grip of his penis as it twitched and pulsed. He felt the pending eruption and tried his best to release it in controlled bursts, keeping his ejaculations thick and full and strong. He grunted with each rope of cum that squirted out of him and fell with a splat to the floor. As Kira watched angrily, and Sakura watched entranced while her climax washed over her, he fired seven full ropes of sperm that all formed a thick white pool on the floor in front of him.

As the pleasure coursed through her and crested, Sakura smiled from the endorphin rush and licked her lips as she saw Benji's cum on the floor. She heard Kira signal her climax right after and barely noticed her thrusting her giant dildo into her hole almost violently. Her orgasmic moans were more like animalistic growls, frustrated and angry. Her former facade of friendly warmth melted away now and whatever scheme she had been working against Benjiro was now useless. She stopped fucking her pussy and held the dildo inside of her all the way as she savored the last bits of her climax, but the flush of her face seemed extra red.

Almost like clockwork, the others all came in succession. Junichiro was watching Aiko play with her butt and both of them seemed to work off each other well enough that they came nearly simultaneously. Hina was doing her small circular movements and enjoyed the attention from Koji and Onsu as they pumped their cocks while staring at her body. The three of them came close enough to each other that it was hard to tell who was first. Paolo groaned loudly and began spewing on the floor, triggering Kaori's climax, which triggered Izumi's squirting orgasm as she enjoyed watching both of them while she let a stream of fluid out in front of her, splashing her feet. Either the sound or the sight of this caused Hideki to raise his hand in silent signal and cum in sharp bursts all over his stomach.

The comedown from all of the orgasms was a nice moment of reverie between them all. They had all cum so close together that there was a mutual sense of obscenity and depravity that they all shared without embarrassment. Coach had been busy looking at his papers, since he wasn't monitoring or grading them today, and seemed to suddenly realize that they were all finished and satiated already.

"Oh, all done then?" he said, shifting his glasses. "Nice job, everyone. Enjoy some relaxation for the rest of the period now. Hideki, you're on cleanup duty."

Hideki sighed, still jerking his dick as it dribbled the last of his cum out onto his belly button, and nodded reluctantly. Not his favorite thing but he needed to step up his game if he wanted to score better.

The students all stayed naked and now there was more chatting between them. Even Sakura and Benjiro seemed comfortable around each other like this, and they were completely ignorant of whether or not it appeared untoward in any way for a brother and sister to act like that. It seemed everyone accepted them and their roles in the club, and since they weren't interacting directly it didn't offend anyone that they were closely related.

"Nice job, Benji," Sakura said as she approached him and Kira, careful to step around the pool of cum on the floor. "You as well, Kira. Very hot."

Kira didn't say anything but her expression spoke volumes. She was immensely disappointed. Benjiro wanted to be respectful though, as his sister was being, so he also congratulated her.

"You're incredibly sexy," he told her. Compliments like that weren't considered rude, even if they were lewd, as long as it was to build up your teammate. "You're very skilled with that large toy."

The comment was totally above board for club members but Kira wasn't softened by his words. She stood and straightened her hair before wiping at the pussy with her fingers to collect the thick fluid she had produced. She boldly brought it up to her mouth and stared right at Benjiro as she licked her fingers clean.

"I underestimated you," she said, swallowing it all down without hesitation. "I can see I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to compete against you."

Sakura was used to Kira's bold but difficult attitude. "Nothing wrong with a little healthy competition."

Benjiro was still rock hard as he stood between the two naked girls, but their mutual nudity and even their obvious arousal was just something to be expected now, and they were indifferent to it.

Kira put her large dildo back in her crate and slowly began dressing herself, making it obvious that she didn't want to speak to either of them anymore. Benjiro stood off to the side with Sakura, who rolled her eyes.

"She's so competitive. Looks like she picked on you today though."

Benjiro nodded. "I kind of felt that way too. It was hot at first, I have to admit."

Sakura smiled. "Yeah, I could tell you liked watching her."

Benjiro heard a tiny bit of jealousy in her voice, and she wouldn't be able to express it openly in front of everyone else, but he didn't need her to.

"You're just as sexy as she is," he assured her.

She stuck her chest out and gave him a sexy look. "Yeah? I don't know if I could take that huge dildo she uses though."

He felt aroused as they talked about that and his cock jumped. Sakura noticed the movement and glanced down to see it move.

"You're still leaking," she said, openly staring at his cock. "You want a wipe?"

Benjiro looked around the classroom and noticed how everyone else was starting to dress themselves now. He figured they didn't need to be the last ones to leave again and went to clean himself up so they could finish out the period and head home.

On the train ride home, Benjiro couldn't stop thinking about Kira. He wasn't infatuated with her really, at least not in a romantic way, though she was definitely one of the sexiest girls he'd ever been around. Sakura was leaning on his shoulder again as they both enjoyed the new intimate familiarity they had with each other.

"What's Kira's deal exactly?" he asked her, breaking the white noise of the train and muffled conversations around them.

Sakura shrugged. "I honestly don't know. Kaori told me she had a difficult upbringing. Rich parents but they split early and she went through nannies and mistresses and flings. She never talks about her home life."

Benjiro frowned. "That's too bad. I feel sorry for her, then. She seems so sure of herself but that probably comes from a place of insecurity."

"Are you worried she won't be good for the club any more, now that we're merged?"

"Not unless you think that. I barely know her, and from what I've seen she can cum fast and hard. I'm sure she scores plenty high and will end up being very successful. I'm worried for her outside of the club."

Sakura nodded. "Yeah, me too. She might be good at sex but she still has to find a man, right? Or at least make use of her skills in some way."

He thought about it the rest of the train ride home. He wanted to befriend her, but in a way that didn't seem inappropriate to the other club members. Coach probably wouldn't like him fraternizing with her too closely or else it could appear that they were dating, which was strictly forbidden. He honestly had no intention of doing that with anyone anyway.

"You always had a soft spot for someone in trouble," Sakura said.

He nodded. "Can't help it."

He looked forward to studying with his sister later that night, but Kira was in the back of his mind still...