Onakura Pt. 05

Story Info
A teammate comes over to visit, and things get intense...
7.4k words
4.78
6.8k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

* All persons in this story are at least 18 years of age *

The doorbell rang exactly at 4pm, and when Benjiro opened it he was greeted by Kira, wearing her school uniform and holding a covered dish. She smiled politely at him with a smile that was a little too manufactured.

"Hello, Benjiro-kun," she said, her voice the same elegant and superior tone as when they were in class. "Thank you for inviting me into your home. I brought homemade sushi rolls to share."

He took the dish from her with a smile. "That's very thoughtful of you, thanks! Please come in."

Kira stepped inside their home and took her shoes off before following him further into the living room. Benjiro set her dish on the dining table at the same time Sakura came bounding down the stairs. She saw Kira and smiled happily.

"Welcome, Kira!" She wasn't uncomfortable at all by having her teammate here, despite the fact that they weren't friends in any real capacity even after many months.

"Sakura-chan," Kira acknowledged her.

"Please don't feel like you need to use honorifics here," Benjiro said. "We're just Benji and Sukie in this house."

Kira raised an eyebrow as she thought about that but nodded in response. "Very well...Benji."

Sakura motioned for Kira to join her on the couch. "Our parents will be home for dinner. In the meantime we can relax and get to know each other."

Kira nodded, but more of a mechanical acceptance of a required duty. Benjiro noticed how guarded she was being, and it was probably how she was in most situations, judging from what little he knew of her background. If she was this cold and stiff at home, he honestly felt sorry for her. He hoped they would be able to soften her up by the end of the night.

Kira sat next to Sakura with her hands folded neatly in her lap. Her back wasn't even touching the cushion, she was so stiff. Sakura didn't seem put off in the least though. She just smiled as if this was to be expected of a visiting guest. Benjiro let her do all the talking at first.

"Is this your first time at a classmate's home?" Sakura asked her.

Kira seemed embarrassed to answer. "Yes, it is. I don't socialize much. My family is...very private in most things."

"I really don't know anything about you," Sakura replied. "Except that you fuck big and cum hard, of course."

Kira didn't seem shocked by her words in the slightest. She simply nodded curtly. "I enjoy being in the club. Having lots of friends and sexual partners is not exactly an option for me. Being in the club is something I do for pleasure most of all, and not necessarily because I plan to have children."

Benjiro sat on the arm of the couch but kept a respectful distance from her. "Oh really?"

She glanced over at him and nodded. "I suspect most of the boys in the club have the same reasons for joining, even if they wouldn't admit it."

Benjiro felt awkward now, as if she was challenging him. He knew it was just her defense mechanism though so he didn't let it bother him. "Well, I mean...who can deny that having orgasms feels good? That's kind of the point, right?"

"Benji and I both joined because we're good at it," Sakura explained as Kira turned back to her. "I mean, we didn't discuss it or anything ahead of time, but after the club was formed and we knew what was involved, we both kind of knew that we'd be good at it."

Kira cocked her head. "How did you know? I'm curious what others thought when they tried out."

Benjiro thought back to that time as his sister explained. They had talked a bit about it after they were both accepted at the beginning of the school year. Once their participation was confirmed, it was obvious that everyone who knew them would also know what they were doing. It might have been a bit awkward for some people back at the beginning to talk about masturbating and orgasms and helping the birth rate, but by now it was just another activity that they engaged in. It wasn't as if everyone else wasn't already masturbating or having sex anyway. They were just doing it openly, and were really good at it and it was for a good cause, so it made the activity seem honorable at least.

"Well," Sakura started, "we're both fairly open about that stuff anyway. We never did it together, of course, until this week. But we used to talk about sex and stuff together, and it just sort of happened that we both decided to try out for it. Tryouts were kind of secretive, as you know, for us anyway. They took the students who applied into a private room and watched from behind a one-way mirror as you masturbated, probably to put most people at ease that first time. But you were still expected to be efficient and fast. I think I was able to cum in like two minutes that first time."

"I do remember," Kira said. "They didn't let you bring any devices during tryouts so I had to give myself a clitoral orgasm, which is not my preferred style. Nevertheless, I was still able to cum quickly, and from what the observer told me I still came very intensely compared to most."

Benjiro listened with interest, and a bit of stiffness formed in his pants, though just talking about the club was not necessarily overwhelmingly arousing for him.

"I guess that's why we edged everyone else out," Sakura continued. "They only filled six slots for each side and we were lucky enough to score one of those spots."

"But how did you know that you wanted to do that?" Kira pressed. "For me, I've always expected to be the best at anything I do. In fact I would probably be punished for not being accepted into the club."

Sakura wasn't sure how to respond to that, but her expression showed surprise and a little sadness. "Well, I like cumming a lot, obviously, and I like helping other people feel good. If I can show them how to have better orgasms, or maybe not 'better' even but just more orgasms, then I want to do that. I think everyone deserves to have orgasms, even if they choose not to have sex with other people. I've just always been horny I guess."

Kira looked down at the floor momentarily as she thought about Sakura's answer. "I wish I could say that my motives were so altruistic. My family does not concern themselves with other people in that manner. Honestly, my parents wouldn't care about the specific activity I was engaged in, as long as I was at the top of the class for whatever it was. I thought maybe if I joined the club, it would embarrass them even just a little, and also I could have an outlet for my frustrations. At least the latter is still true."

Benjiro moved slightly closer to Kira on the couch, slowly so as not to make her feel uncomfortable. "That sucks. I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

Kira glanced at him and shrugged. "At least I have such an outlet. I do enjoy sex and pleasure although I don't have much opportunity for it. If I do end up having children, it would please my family and the country. I suppose I can feel good about that, and feel good in the meantime."

Sakura sighed. "Well, tonight you don't have to think about any of that. Just enjoy some food and friendship, and after dinner we can play a game or do whatever you like."

Kira's eyes shifted between Sakura and Benjiro. "Are...we going to masturbate tonight? I didn't bring my device."

Sakura's eyes widened and she stifled a laugh. "Um, we...can, if you want to, but please don't feel pressured. We didn't invite you over here to compete."

Kira seemed relieved. "I wasn't sure what the protocol was, but since Benjiro...I mean 'Benji' has an erection presently, I thought perhaps I was mistaken. I don't mind if that's what you want."

"Benji!" Sakura laughed, chiding her brother playfully as she took note of the tent in his pants.

Benjiro's face turned red. "Oh, sorry! My penis thinks that since Kira is here we must be at the club. I'm used to getting hard in front of her, okay?"

All three of them laughed now, including Kira who seemed to finally break from her composed and steely exterior. Benjiro noticed how she looked even prettier when she smiled, which he hadn't seen her do yet. The poor girl was so used to being guarded and careful with her demeanor that she probably didn't know how to relax around other people. That's exactly why he wanted to have her over to their house.

Kira cleared her throat as the laughter died down. "What is it like being in the club together? I'm curious how you two can be so comfortable being sexual around each other despite being related."

Sakura and Benjiro exchanged a momentary look, and there was an instant of tense air between them, but Sakura just shook her head and turned back to Kira. "It's great, honestly. Like, I get why people might think it's weird, or even unseemly, but I think we're better siblings because of it. And we're not doing anything wrong. We're not fucking each other or anything."

Benjiro nodded, and was rock hard now with no chance of it dying down during this topic of conversation. "What do you think? Is it weird that we're in the club together?"

Kira shrugged. "I don't feel that way, but I can see it being fetishized."

Benjiro felt a lurch in his balls at her use of phrasing, since that was technically what it had become for him.

"Fetishized?" he repeated innocently.

"I get what she means," Sakura spoke up. "That's why the club rules are so important though. For lots of reasons, in fact. If people used the club as an excuse to fuck each other, it would be chaos. Coach's head would explode. That's why the school has to be so strict about keeping those boundaries."

Benjiro adjusted his boner in his pants without exactly hiding it. The girls noticed, though neither seemed put off by the presence of his hard cock. He had the strangest compulsion to unzip his pants and pull it out, as a matter of fact, and he wasn't quite sure why.

"Are you alright, Benji?" Kira asked him, nodding to his crotch. "Isn't that rather uncomfortable? Do you need to give it some air?"

Benjiro turned red but just shook his head. "I'll be fine. We don't do anything club-related around our parents, and they'll be home soon."

Kira understood. "I, also, don't speak of club activities around my parents. However, I do find it very comforting to be naked when I'm alone. I prefer it, actually. Perhaps later, in your bedroom, we could share our genitals?"

Benjiro and Sakura were both shocked, presuming that she meant some sort of sexual activity shared between them, but she honestly didn't seem to suggest something so scandalous. She saw their expressions and realized she might have misspoken.

"I don't mean having sex," she assured them. "I suppose what I mean is, if you're comfortable with it, we could do examinations together. Don't you...examine yourselves or each other frequently? I just assumed...for the club..."

Sakura cleared her throat. "Don't be embarrassed, but we're not sure what you mean. Do you do that with someone at home?"

Kira looked almost offended. "Of course not! That's why I suggested that we...I mean, I guess...oh my..."

Benjiro saw how awkward she seemed now. Maybe, because of her strange home situation or because she was such a loner, she had made presumptions about how normal families acted around each other.

"Don't feel bad!" Benjiro assured her. "Just tell us what you mean. Maybe we want to do it."

Sakura stood suddenly and lifted her skirt, then pulled aside her panties to reveal her shaved pussy for them both to see. "Look, I'm not shy about it if you wanna look. Is this what you meant?"

Kira stared at Sakura's vagina for a moment and the redness in her face let up a bit. "I do enjoy seeing your vagina, Sukie. And Benji too, I think you have a beautiful penis. I guess I assumed that when you invited me over, it would involve something sexual in nature. Not that we would break the rules, but...I don't know what I thought, I suppose."

Sakura kept her pussy thrust forward a bit as she held her panties to the side. "Tell us. It's okay, we won't tell anyone if you don't want us to. We promise we won't think it's weird."

Kira smiled and shook her head. "Oh, it's much too late for that. But I'm not helping anything by being so strange to you both. I'm sorry I made things so uncomfortable."

Benjiro stood as well and finally freed his cock from his pants, sticking it out boldly and practically in Kira's face, just like his sister was doing with her pussy. Kira looked surprised but happy that he was showing it off for her. Sakura was equally pleased to see him waving his stiff penis so openly for their friend to see.

"Hey, it's like breaking the ice, right?" he said, making sure he was close to Kira but not touching her.

It was strange, perhaps, but having the two siblings revealing their private parts to Kira like this was actually helping. She was having a hard time finding the words to describe what she was expecting for the evening and this helped break down whatever barrier still existed between them.

"Thank you, both," she said to them, keeping her eyes on Benjiro's penis mostly. "I...guess what I'm trying to ask is, if you would like to, we could privately show off our genitals together and compare techniques. There's an inter-school meet coming up and I'm wondering if you have some tips to help."

Sakura let go of her panties and sat back down, noticing how Kira was really paying the most attention to Benji's cock. She was happy to join her in that.

"It's the weekend," Sukie explained, "so we usually don't hold ourselves to just our practice sessions as strictly. We both came last night, actually."

Kira raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Together?"

Benjiro's cock twitched as he remembered jerking off once together but then again after Sukie fell asleep. He imagined himself cumming all over her exposed body and his balls tightened.

"Yeah, for the first time actually," Sakura answered. "It was great! We plan to keep doing it, actually. We already practiced together but going to completion is just as fun, and it's a huge turn on frankly. I'm sure it will help during the club too to have these horny moments together."

Kira glanced at Benjiro, who nodded in agreement, and smiled. "It does turn me on to do things with other people. I haven't really had a chance to do that with anyone, and of course while I'm in the club this year, it's not really a possibility."

"Let's do it together then," Benjiro said, stuffing his cock back into his pants. "Tonight, after dinner. We can watch porn and fool around together. It'll be great!"

Kira was smiling brightly now, and she was like a totally different person than he remembered from the club. He was insanely excited to cum later but after a little bit more conversation his parents came home and greetings were exchanged between them and Kira.

Dinner was typical for Benjiro and Sakura, but for Kira it was especially nice to be able to observe and participate in such a normal family activity. She had secretly wondered if their parents would make things awkward or embarrassing by talking about the club and the details of what went on there, but to her surprise they were refreshingly normal around the topic. There were no sordid details sought or shared, and they really seemed like a typical mother and father who just wanted their children to succeed in life. They must have known on some level that the three of them were accustomed to seeing each other naked and having orgasms together, and in her mind that should be bizarre for them, but it wasn't so at all. They took the topic of a declining birth rate very seriously, however they didn't press her at all for what her plans were regarding children.

After the dinner, where all had enjoyed not only the meal but also Kira's delicious sushi rolls, the parents excused themselves to the den and left the kids to enjoy the rest of their evening. Privacy was something that they were used to giving their son and daughter, and somehow in this family it felt different from neglect, which Kira found fascinating.

"Wanna go up to my room?" Sakura offered once her parents were gone.

Kira nodded. "Yes. I'm nervous because I've never done this with other people my age before, so please excuse my awkwardness. I do want to be horny with you both if that's what you want."

Her openness, though perhaps a little strange or unusual, was becoming an endearing quality.

"Yes, let's get these fucking clothes off!" Sakura said, motioning for her to follow.

Benjiro laughed but he was hard again, and following them up to Sukie's room made his balls tingle with excitement. He hadn't felt this horny since jerking off on Sukie's sleeping body last night, which he supposed was only hours ago. Still, having two sexy girls to stare at while he jerked off was very arousing!

Sakura closed her bedroom door after they were all inside. Her room was a bit more welcoming than Benjiro's. She had cushions and a rug instead of just a desk and chair. Kira took in the details of the bedroom, but Sakura grabbed Benjiro by the arm and whispered in his ear before he got very far.

"Cum on me again," she said, so plainly he almost didn't register that she was referring to the previous night's activity.

Benjiro looked a bit shocked but he held it together, and simply nodded. So she knew what had happened last night while she was asleep! She must have woken and felt it or smelled it or...who knows, but she knew! He was impossibly hard now and wondered how Kira would react if he were to follow through with Sukie's request. Also, would that be something they actually did regularly? Oh god, what would Coach say if he knew about that?

Kira seemed satisfied with what she had seen in Sakura's bedroom and turned to face them both. "Benji, are you going to get a device to use?"

"Uh..." Benjiro hadn't even thought that far, and didn't normally use an onahole or anything when he masturbated, but this wasn't going to be a typical session. "Sure, I'll be right back."

He opened the door and disappeared down the hall for a minute. Sakura excitedly opened her closet and showed Kira her collection of sex toys, including vibrators and dildos and a few plugs.

"May I?" Kira asked.

Sakura wasn't sure what she was asking, but when she didn't object, she saw Kira bend down and pick up one of her dildos. She was asking permission to touch her devices apparently, which wasn't exactly against any rules as long as she didn't use any of them on herself. But of course, here in the privacy of home, Sakura didn't view it as anything to worry about. She wouldn't care if Kira wanted to try one of them herself. The strict rules about sharing toys at the club could be bent a little on the weekends.

"I wash them after every use," Sakura said, "and I haven't used these in a while actually. I've been concentrating on finger techniques lately. I know you prefer dildos."

Kira nodded, moving her hand seductively up and down the dildo she was holding. "I've always found the most pleasure in being penetrated. It's extremely intimate to put something so deep into my body. The bigger the better. Sometimes I enjoy holding them inside of myself and just feeling full. It's erotic but also fulfilling in a pleasant way. I feel warm inside when I do that. My pussy is stretched by the object, squeezing it and pushing against it while simultaneously gripping and accepting it, wanting it to stay and leave at the same time. That duality is sensual and demanding. It's beautiful violence. Does that make sense?"

Sakura was totally drawn into Kira's description and her mouth had gone a little slack. She nodded slowly. "I...might have to start using these again now."

Benjiro returned just then with a plastic bag holding something larger than an onahole. Sakura knew what it was but had never seen him use it before. He closed the door and pulled a strange looking lump of something out of the bag. Kira realized it was a masturbator device, like a replica of an ass and pussy with realistic holes. She knew of them but had never seen one before.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers