Onakura Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjiro almost laughed at how agreeable and respectful Kira was being. He really did have a desire to fuck her (and who wouldn't considering how hot she was) and honestly hadn't even thought of pursuing anyone while he was so involved with the club. It took all of his sexual energy to study and compete anyway.

"Deal," he replied. "But in the meantime, you should come over anytime you want and we'll do this again."

Sakura agreed. "Yes, please do! This was a lot of fun."

Kira smiled at them both, a genuine smile that was her most beautiful yet. "That means a lot to me. Thank you. May I hang out for a few minutes more? I...really enjoy this feeling I have right now."

Sakura couldn't hold back from giving her a great big hug, which surprised Kira though it was most welcome.

"Oh Kira," Sakura said as she embraced her. "This has been so nice, and I just want to apologize because I only now in this moment remembered that Benji's cum is all over me and now all over you, but will you please be our friend forever?"

Kira chuckled and patted Sakura's back lightly with one hand and reached for Benjiro's hand with her other. She squeezed it firmly even though it was covered in cum and lube. Benjiro didn't even realize as he felt her fingers clasp onto him.

"Friends forever," she confirmed.