Onakura Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought I'd break this out for a special occasion," Benjiro said, bouncing the masturbator in his palm. It was almost too big for him to hold in one hand and it jiggled when it bounced.

"Looks fun," Kira said. "So, how do you usually go about things?"

Sakura began stripping out of her uniform. "First by getting naked. Come on."

All three of them shed their clothes and stood naked, a bit awkwardly at first even though they weren't strangers to each others' nudity. Kira preferred not to do full nude in the club though, and was accustomed to simply removing her panties and lifting her skirt. Seeing her standing there totally naked was very arousing for Benjiro, and his cock was glistening at the tip now. She had an amazing body, similar to Sakura's actually, with decent C cup breasts and a nice tight stomach. Her hips weren't quite as wide as Sukie's but she was toned and taut all over.

"You're gorgeous," Sakura said, beating Benjiro to the punch. "Seriously, your body rocks!"

Kira blushed. "Thank you. I find you both attractive as well."

Benjiro fought his mind trying to picture the two girls kissing and touching and fucking, and sat on Sukie's bed next to the masturbator.

"We don't have to get right to it," Sakura said. "If you'd rather just chill and edge for a while, we can do that and talk at the same time."

Kira looked at Benjiro's cock and licked her lips. "Actually, if you both wouldn't mind...can we cum first and then talk after?"

Sakura shrugged. "No skin off my back. You want porn?"

"Whatever you want to help you out. I would like to watch Benji fuck his toy, if that's alright."

Kira held one of Sakura's dildos in her hand and brought it up to her mouth to suck on briefly, slathering her saliva all over it. She then sat on one of the cushions and spread her legs seductively in front of him. Benjiro was totally caught up in her sensual display and barely moved as he watched her slide the dildo up into her pussy. She was already so swollen and wet, she must have been very horny and needed to cum badly.

"I kinda wanna just watch you both," Sakura said, sitting next to Benji on her bed, though not touching him. "It's kind of trippy to be doing this together here. Like club but naughtier."

"I agree," Kira said, her voice edged with arousal now as she fucked herself. "I'm very horny actually. I hope you don't mind if I cum soon."

Sakura and Benjiro exchanged glances, then shrugged.

"Go nuts," Sakura replied. "Let's just have fun tonight. No rules, no club. Let's be horny together and just cum hard."

Kira nodded gratefully, but her eyes were closed and her mouth was agape as she fucked herself. "Please, Benji...please fuck your toy."

Benjiro found himself complying, wanting to please her and make her feel welcome, so he stood and adjusted the masturbator into position. He looked up at Sakura sheepishly.

"Is this okay?" he asked her. "On your bed, I mean. Don't mean to push you off."

Kira shook her head, eyes still closed but listening intently. "Stay there please, Sukie. I want you to sit right next to your brother as he fucks his toy. Please."

Sakura found the whole situation erotic for sure, but also a bit strange, as if she couldn't believe that Kira would find her participation in Benji's masturbation arousing.

"Masturbate please," Kira added, looking dangerously close to cumming already.

Sakura obeyed and began fingering her cunt even though most of her focus was on the other two. She enjoyed watched Kira get so into her masturbation but was also very aware of her brother literally inches away from her about to fuck his fake pussy and ass. The hardest part of this was knowing where the line was that she couldn't cross. If it were just her and Benji, she might hold the masturbator for him as he fucked it, or maybe she would play with the holes after he had cum in them and taste his semen, or if he pulled out and squirted all over the toy and maybe her then...who knows...But with someone else in the room it would be very hard to explain those actions. She had barely acknowledged to Benji moments ago that she knew he had cum all over her body last night. They hadn't had a chance to discuss it between them, much less repeat the act.

After slathering his saliva onto his cock, Benjiro aimed his hard cock at the pussy hole of the masturbator and sunk into it all the way. He groaned very softly, since it felt very good, but he knew that his spit alone wouldn't be enough to really get into it.

"Sukie, got any lube?" he asked his sister.

She reached under her bed and produced a bottle she kept there. "Barely used. Want me to help?"

He nodded, feeling lightheaded at the prospect of his sister actually getting involved in what he was about to do. He pulled his cock out of the toy and presented it to her. She flipped the cap open on the bottle and squeezed some out onto the top of his shaft. Before he could pull back, her other hand was suddenly wrapped around his cock and rubbing the lube up around his shaft. He grunted as she rubbed his cock, very much enjoying the smooth feel of her wet palm and fingers while she gave him a quick handjob to spread the lube. Kira was watching them the whole time and became very flushed and focused when she saw this happen. Benjiro worried that the contact between them would be too scandalous and Kira would find it disturbing, but the opposite seemed true.

"Oh fuck..." Kira was so close to cumming but she was holding off until she could watch Benjiro fuck the masturbator.

Sakura looked up at her brother with a lustful gaze, now that it was confirmed that their slight sexual contact was not objectionable to their guest, and seemed to plead with him for...something. He knew she wanted him to cum on her, since she had plainly said it already, but it seemed this needed to happen as soon as possible. She was still rubbing her pussy while she closed the cap on the lube and set it on the bed.

Benjiro plunged his cock back into the fake pussy and openly groaned for both of them to hear. It felt very good to feel it stretched around his cock. He grabbed the toy with both hands and found a comfortable position to hold himself up on his knees and still thrust into it. He started fucking the toy and focused on watching his cock disappear into it rather than staring at his sister the whole time. That proved more difficult than he anticipated, because he found her presence one of the most arousing parts of this little escapade.

"Fuck it Benji!" Kira cried out, and suddenly she was thrusting her hips upward as she held the borrowed dildo into her pussy as deep as it could go. She spasmed and came hard while the two siblings watched her.

Benjiro was suddenly near the edge himself, much faster than he expected, and held himself balls deep inside the toy without moving too much while he quietly observed Kira climaxing beautifully below the bed. She grunted and closed her eyes tightly as the pleasure coursed over her, and once she was able to open her eyes and glance up at the two of them staring at her, she seemed to convulse in another wave of orgasm. She enjoyed being watched, immensely, and apparently seeing Benjiro fucking the toy was a turn on too.

"Do it, Benji," Sakura said, looking back at him. "Fuck that thing and cum all over me."

Benjiro saw the look on Kira's face when she heard those words from Sakura, and suddenly his hips were fiercely slamming into the toy as he buried his cock deep into the fake pussy over and over. It made squishing sounds as he fucked it, and finally he felt his balls contract and the familiar orgasmic tingling start below his shaft. He plunged himself deep into it once more, holding it for just a moment as he allowed the pressure of his cum to build and rise within him, before finally pulling his cock out and aiming it right at Sakura as he began jerking himself off.

The eruption of thick cum spewed into the air above the toy and splashed right across Sakura's chest for the first blast, and the second nailed her tight stomach and dripped down to her belly button. More ropes of cum came squirting out all over the toy, but those two spurts had done the job for Sakura. She was flicking her clit hard when she felt his sperm touch her skin and suddenly a hard climax crashed over her. She grimaced and moaned, cupping her pussy lips and firmly pressing against her genitals. Benjiro was lost in his own pleasure but once his cum was only dripping out he inserted it back into the toy, this time up the asshole, and relished in the sensation of the tight hole as his cock finished twitching and spurting. Fuck, that felt so good! He weakly thrust himself as deep into the toy as he could while he rode out the last bits of intense pleasure.

Kira was past the wave of her orgasm by now and was crawling over to the bed now to get a closer look at the action. She saw Benjiro's cum on Sakura's naked skin and all over the toy, and gently reached up to grab the toy and hold it while Benjiro let go of it, unsure of what her intent was this close to him. He worried she was going to touch him, and though he would welcome it, he was afraid of breaking the rules. Thankfully, she didn't actually touch him, but instead she pulled the toy back and watched very closely as his cock withdrew from the tight asshole of the toy and sprang free from it, bouncing as it came into view. Kira stared at his cock intensely, taking in every last bit of its detail. She saw his cum dripping from the tip of his cock, and then reached a finger inside the asshole of the toy to pull some of his cum out for herself. She withdrew her finger and held it up, showing a trail of slimy white semen dripping from the tip, and brought it to her mouth to taste.

"Holy fuck..." Benjiro couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Sakura was in awe as she watched Kira, and almost forgot that Benjiro's cum was on her right now. She touched it gently but was careful not to wipe it away, yet. Now that it had been witnessed by someone else, it would be impossible to deny that she and Benji were doing something that wasn't exactly allowed by club rules. At this moment Kira was agreeable to it, but if she calmed down and changed her mind at any point, their membership in the club could be in danger.

"You taste wonderful, Benji," Kira breathed. "Please don't tell anyone we did this. I don't want my parents finding out I violated the club rules."

Sakura tasted Benjiro's cum off her chest. "We won't tell if you won't."

Benjiro was squeezing his cock now, smearing the leftover lube up and down his shaft. He was still pretty horny despite having just cum. "We really don't do this sort of thing. This was just...a one time thing. So far."

Sakura nodded emphatically. "Yeah, I wasn't lying when I said we don't fool around or fuck each other. We really don't. Guess we just got caught up in the horniness of everything."

Kira nodded with a smile. "We can't tell anyone we tasted his cum, for sure. But I don't think anyone would care if we did this again, do you?"

Benjiro smiled wryly. "I might...uh, need a minute or two."

Sakura laughed. "Not me, but I guess we'll wait for you."

Kira backed away from the bed and leaned back on the cushion where she had been sitting. She stretched her arms and legs out, giving them both a spectacularly obscene view of her naked body in the process.

"I wouldn't mind a short break," she admitted. "But I'm curious about the kinds of porn you both use to practice with. Would you mind showing me some videos?"

Sakura fetched her tablet quickly and pulled up some of her favorite videos. Benjiro relaxed and idly jerked himself off while he watched his sister show her new friend various depraved scenes and pictures. He found it amusing how, under non-sexual circumstances, this was just like two friends showing each other funny videos and memes. Only, in their case, they were totally naked and watching porn together with the same excitement and interest. He openly stared at Kira's naked body, and she noticed and purposely lifted her leg and gently spread her ass cheeks so he could glimpse her holes while she watched the videos. She seemed happy to indulge him and he wasn't embarrassed at all to be taking it all in.

Finally, after a good little while of watching porn and hanging out naked, the girls were ready to start masturbating again. Benjiro had stayed hard the whole time and was openly jerking off at a medium pace. Kira had the dildo back inside her pussy and was slowly fucking her hole with it.

"Can we watch the bukkake one again?" she asked Sakura. "I really enjoyed that one. So much cum..."

Sakura nodded happily and pulled it up, then set her tablet on one of the cushions so they could all see it.

"We need a TV in here," Benjiro said with a laugh.

"Scoot closer then," Sakura said, innocently. "It's good practice to sit next to each other this close anyway, because we have to do it at the club. Helps reinforce intimacy too."

Kira nodded in agreement. "That's right!"

Benjiro squeezed between them and sat on his knees with his cock sticking straight out. The girls were both busy playing with their pussies while he jerked himself, and all of them doing this while watching the same porn video was just out of the world arousing. His legs and arms were touching theirs, and their tits were inches from his elbows jiggling slightly from their movements.

"Sorry if I rub against your boob," he said to Kira, who was on his right. He was jerking with his right hand so his arm was moving against her a bit.

She shook her head. "Don't be. I like it."

He loved hearing her say that, but he also glanced over to see Sakura rubbing her pussy with her right hand, and upon hearing them converse she purposely let her elbow rub against him more firmly. She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

Now all three of them were openly trying to cum while the girl on the tablet was being sprayed with endless loads of thick white sperm, her mouth open and her face totally drenched. It dripped down her naked body and she was rubbing her pussy, obviously enjoying herself (or at least doing a damn good job pretending).

"I'm close," Kira announced, "but I want us to cum together."

Sakura nodded. "I can get there, if you give us some warning, Benji."

Benjiro nodded, jerking himself harder now. "I need another minute or so. I don't want to cum on your tablet though."

"That would be so hot..." Sakura breathed those words with a ragged sigh.

Benjiro realized that it would be pretty hot to spew all over the porn star just like the male actors were doing, so he ignored his previous hesitation and just focused on jerking off now. He knew he was going to cum hard again, as his second orgasm did usually produce harder ejaculations if it was soon after his first. Even if it wasn't more cum, it would squirt farther it seemed. If that really did turn them on, he would try his best to tag the tablet with his semen and give them that extra thrill.

"Ugh, so close," Kira begged. "Please cum soon Benji!"

She was fucking her hole hard now, practically unable to stop, and he picked up the pace even more now. Sakura was focusing on the video combined with the feel of their skin touching. She was whimpering and moaning as if she was close too. He knew from their few interactions what those sounds meant.

"Okay I'm almost there," he said. "Um, can you...say 'fuck' or something? Swearing gets me off."

Kira groaned deeply. "Yes, fuck yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fucking fuck, Benji!"

Sakura let out a wail, as if she was already past the point of no return, and made sounds Benjiro hadn't heard yet. She was so turned on by doing this with them that she was experiencing pleasure on a scale that maybe she hadn't felt before.

"Cummmmingggg!"

"Fuuuuuck..." Kira couldn't hold back either and convulsed with the dildo inside her steaming hole.

Benjiro tore his eyes from the screen to glance between the girls. He loved seeing them cum, especially how red and swollen their pussies looked. Sakura was rubbing her clit in tight circles now and he watched her sopping cunt pulse and contract. It was so naughty to see his own sister like this! Better than any close up shot from porn he had ever seen. Suddenly, during an especially powerful contraction in her pelvic floor, a small stream of fluid shot out of her piss hole and splattered the floor and some of the cushion where the tablet was propped up.

"Fuck!" Benjiro spat, and now he was right there behind her.

He aimed his cock at the tablet and grunted loudly as he began spewing again. His first burst was thick and heavy but didn't get much air or distance, but the second spurt was the opposite. One long thin rope of semen flew from the tip of his cock and splashed against the tablet, right onto the porn star's face while her mouth was open and her tongue was out. Benjiro's cum dripped down the screen right along with all of the cum on her body. Several more ropes of cum were expelled from his cock with white hot pleasure as he weakly jerked himself between the girls.

All three of them were coming down from their climaxes now as they breathed deeply and calmed, but for some reason they started laughing once the intensity had passed. Benjiro leaned back on his feet and let his cock hang free while it dripped on the floor, and the two girls fell to their sides giggling. Their mutual orgasms had felt so good, not just from the actual physical pleasure but equally from the openness and absence of any guilt that maybe they should have felt. Benjiro had been so worried about someone else knowing how involved he was with Sakura, but now it seemed that at least one other person was okay with it, so now he could let that guilt go and just enjoy himself as long as it wasn't hurting anyone.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Kira said, closing her eyes and sighing. "I'm worn out now."

Sakura still felt Benjiro's cum from his first orgasm drying on her chest, and grabbed her tablet to stop the video. Boldly, she brought the screen up to her mouth and licked his cum off of it.

"Damn," he said when she did that. "That definitely breaks a club rule, I think."

She shot him a look, and Kira only laughed.

"Thank you for tonight," Kira said to them. "I didn't realize how much I needed this. I've never had friends like you before."

Though they were all naked together and dripping with sex, the air between them now was less sexual and more friendly at this moment. Benjiro extended his hand to her and helped her up off the floor to a sitting position.

"I don't even know what to say now," he admitted. "We definitely should do this more often."

Kira nodded. "Maybe one day, after we graduate, you'd be interested in having real sex with me?"

Benjiro's eyes went wide, and Sakura's too. He thought maybe he might have misheard Kira at first, and she didn't seem ashamed of what she had said. She was simply waiting for his response.

"Kira...I..." He cleared his throat nervously. "I don't know what to say."

She cocked her head. "I see. I understand it's very awkward now because of the club. Please don't trouble yourself with my request."

"No, no," he said, waving his hands. "I would fuck you right here and now if I could. It's not that. I would be honored to have sex with you, and I want to very much, but I want to respect the rules of the club. I...don't know if I could hold back, in fact, if we were ever alone together and especially horny."

Kira took a moment to think about it, and finally nodded. "Yes, I agree. I didn't mean to tempt you, and I certainly don't want to do anything that would interfere with your graduation. I understand it could make things difficult if we were to try to plan something like that for a later date. Things could change between us, of course, and we might not want to follow through with it anyway. Let's agree to revisit the discussion after graduation, okay?"