Once a Bully, Always a Bully… Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"they're yours Daddy!"

"What is your purpose in life?"

"To serve alpha cock, Daddy!"

All of the sudden he pulled out completely. Without any warning he grabbed me by the arm and flipped my body over. Then he stood up, yanked my panties the rest of the way off and grabbed my ankles, pulling me to the edge of the bed. "Hold your legs in the air and spread them," he ordered. I quickly grabbed the back of my knees and held my legs in the air. I watched as he repositioned himself facing me with his cock coming right back towards my hole.

He began pushing it inside me again, wasting no time getting back up to speed. I let my legs rest on his shoulders and tilted my head back in total bliss. Occasionally, I looked down watching him thrust his hips towards me as my chastity device flicked back and forth. Watching him take me from that angle left no doubt in my mind of what was happening to me.

Given the amount of pleasure I could see he was receiving, I was surprised how long it was taking him to climax. between those two positions he must've been going at it for about twenty minutes or so, but I could sense it building more and more. Just when I thought he was about to lose it, he pulled out again. He walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the plug. He set it closer next to us on the side of the bed, then ordered me back on my knees. I was fragile and shaking at that point but managed to do as he ordered. "Get that ass up in the air. Face all the way down, ass all the way, let's go!" he demanded.

I arched my back as much as I could and held my face down into the mattress; my ass pointed straight up at him. He reinserted himself and began pumping hard, pushing my shoulders down towards the bed. "This is it sissy, your life is about to change forever," His cock was rock solid, piercing me deeply with every thrust, and then he began to callout, "fuck, fuck, fuck yes! Take that cock you sissy fucking whore!!!" And then all of the sudden, he stopped thrusting. I felt his cock pulsating against my prostate, then a brand new sensation overtook me as he began to shoot his load deep inside. I completely collapsed in a mortified sense of ecstasy as he slowly filled me up, squirt after squirt. Just when I thought he was done, he started thrusting again, and followed up with a second orgasm, filling me up even more.

After he was done shooting his load, he held himself inside until he stopped throbbing so much, and his breathing went back to normal. Slowly, he pulled himself out. He must've had the plug ready to go, because as soon as the tip popped out, he immediately replaced it with the plug, trapping his massive load inside me.

As soon as his hands were no longer holding onto me, I dropped my body down to the side. He then readjusted me so I was facing his cock. "Clean it," he insisted. My eyes focused on it and I could see the thin layer of cum that was trapped on the side of his shaft. Not even thinking about where it had just been, I opened up wide and he stuck his half erect cock in my mouth. I sucked off the remaining cum, and then once he was totally soft again, he pulled back out. I laid my head back down with my arms in the air as I caught my breath. He sat down on the edge of the bed and quietly put his clothes back on.

Just before he was about to exit the room, he turned and grabbed me by the chin, facing him. He held his phone up with the camera lense facing me. "Listen sissy, you are Daddy's bitch now. You live solely for my pleasure, and when Daddy calls or texts, you respond right away. When Daddy wants some head, you drop to your knees, and when Daddy wants to fuck, you bend over and present your hole. Any actions by you that are not in line with what Daddy wants, will be met with swift and severe disciplinary action. You will always remain grateful when you are being punished; just as you will with everything else. You are my property now, and you will live to serve only me and/or anyone else that I instruct you to serve. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Daddy, I belong to you."

"Good! Now Daddy is done using you for the day, but I want you to leave that plug in for at least 24hours, got it?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Okay, good night sissy. Sleep well so you can recover enough to go to work tomorrow."

"I will, good night Daddy."

As soon as I heard the door close behind him. I laid on my back, with my body stretched out. My legs were like jello and wouldn't stop shaking. My neck was sore from my face being pressed against the bed for so long, but my ass was completely numb. After laying there mindless and twitching uncontrollably, I snapped back into reality. A year ago, I was a "normal" man living a normal life. I was very interested in, and dated women--unsuccessfully--but still, the amount of change that had occurred in just a few months was overwhelming. It felt like hardly any time had gone by since the life changing incident with the road rage where unwillingly, I had sucked my bully's cock and entertained the idea of being his beta sissy.

This day's events however were much different. I was violated on a whole new level. Everything he said prior to taking my virginity, all of the sudden felt real. I felt deflowered; I felt like my manhood had been taken; and I actually felt like he owned me. The weirdest sensation of all though, was that I also felt like it was meant to be. It was sort of like he had described, I felt as though a burden I was holding onto was no longer there. I didn't have to pretend to be this masculine force to be reckoned with, because Daddy could handle that role for me, and he was actually strong enough to carry that weight for me. The more and more I thought about it, I was grateful for what had just happened. I couldn't help but think it was probably some form of Stockholm syndrome, but I didn't care. I decided I was going to embrace the change.

Every night when I got home from work the following week, I would interact with people on blog sites, eagerly telling them about how I was taken by an alpha man. Whether they believed me or not didn't matter. It just allowed me to feel a sense of community as I shared my stories with my new online friends. Some of them were even a little jealous, and that just made me feel even more grateful for my experience. My life had changed for the better.

The End.

12