Once a King Pt. 24

Story Info
Bogomila is deflowered by the King.
1.5k words
4.25
3.6k
1
0

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

Once a King

Part 24: The King and the Women of Bagnisko: the Second Night.

A season of Nights was yet to come.

And yet skryba, that season passed like the flight of a burning arrow in the night sky. It swiftly climbed to a zenith describing a bright arc through the heavens, and landed to be extinguished on the Earth.

Although, in my case, the King became Pawel, again, and was swept away by the sea.

Amelia and Andrea. They were the initial impetus that the bowstring gave the shaft, and yes, skryba, I am well aware of the double entendre; please stop your snickering there will be more and more salacious details in this story.

The next Bonded Pair were Bogomila and Silviya. The pattern established by Amelia and Andrea remained true—Bogomila was young, pious, and indeed, a virgin, as far as interactions with men were concerned. Silviya was a forester, older but not as old as Andrea.

Bogomila took care of the house and the cooking. If there were children they would be her responsibility.

Silviya was robust and ruddy, but not any larger than Bogomila. Where Bogomila was thin and tended to be soft, Silviya was small and wiry, muscular with no extra bulk and practically, no fat. Unlike many other of the women who worked outside, her hair was not trimmed short, but was a long, luxurious auburn; when she was about her work in the forest, she wore it braided and hidden under a working bonnet. It looked somewhat incongruous but that was her style...and an ankle-length dress belted at the waist and protected by a leather apron. Like most of Bagnisko, she wore no undergarments.

The night began as before, except, tonight I was not nervous—no need to meld with Lena. Lena did give the information I have shared with you so far about Bogomila and Silviya. What I have not told you is that as a Bonded Pair, they did not have the same physical connection that many of the Bagnisko females had. Theirs was a Bond of interdependence, of skills and resources, there was no 'glue' of passion or lust.

The challenge and response came as prescribed. However, the King's cincture was simply wound and neatly placed by the fireside. There was no household ritual beyond that prescribed by the sisters.

Both were in the snow-white wool robes that had been the standard attire for the Women of Bagnisko when 'meeting' the King.

We did not instantly disrobe...and fall to mating. The King was invited to sit before the hearth, on cushions placed there for that purpose. The women of the household sat to either side of the King. The Bagnisko did not engage in small talk, but there were glances that signaled interest in the King by both women. I was a bit older than Bogomila and really not much younger than Silviya. Or, so I guessed.

To my surprise, it was the youngest and the most pious that took the lead.

"Blessed Lord King...sent by the Moon goddess to favor our wombs...Let us worship your body before the taking of my virginity and the insemination of my womb and Silviya."

Bogomila then proceeded to kiss my brow... "The mind of the King that controls his passion, to love only the fertile women of Bognisko for this season. We are sad that he will perish at the end of the Season, but we worship him completely while he is with us."

This was an aspect of the King cult I was unaware of! I needed to talk to the Sisters about this. But the King should not show his mind nor his feelings...he was the stud, the stallion whose sole role was the breeding of the Mares of Bagnisko.

What happened next, took my mind away from Bogomila's startling announcement.

Both women promptly stripped. The softness, the generous hips and bosom of the otherwise-lightly-built Bogomila, and the lithe form of Slvyia—a contrast of the best of women's bodies.

My body responded to the vision, and the women were aware—they stroked my manhood through the thick tunic...wetting the lining. Lifting the tunic, but leaving the hose still gartered to my legs, both women burrowed under...applying their lips to my erect shaft and seed-filled testicles.

Their passion to worship the King more than made up what I later learned was an amateur lack of technique. But this was new to the King, and very appreciated.

"Lord, what is your will? To take my virginity first, or to breed Silvyia?"

Silvyia looked at her King with eyes of fiery intensity...that said, "Pick Me Lord," but remained silent. Her concern for her virginal partner won out over her own lust.

"We will do all the work, Lord King...lie back and enjoy."

This was Silvyia...as she took firm hold of my hard shaft. Steadily (and unnecessarily) holding it up, as Bogomila mounted her King. The Mare mounting the Stallion.

"Glory to the Goddess!" Bogomila exclaimed, as she lowered herself onto her King.

I suppressed my own 'Glory to the Goddess' as my manhood slowly entered her virginal passage. This was the tightest woman I had known.

Yes, skryba, to this point, not a lot. You blush, skryba? Has Hilda been your one and only? Blessings to you, skryba; that, I think, is best!

Silvyia looked lovingly, and I thought, with some jealousy, into her partner's eyes.

Bogomila had closed her eyes, as she felt the King enter her body. She kept them closed, as she bore down on me, willing her King deeper into her small, young body. Her softness and tightness enveloped me, and soon also her wetness...at the wetness, her eyes flew open in surprise—all her pain, the pain of opening her virgin passage had disappeared. To test the feeling she rocked backwards and forward...as this produced no pain; in fact, the opposite, as she wiggled side to side...at this, her mouth went agape... And another exclamation escaped her. "The Goddess is good!" she exclaimed, with a combination of reverence and passion.

She then attempted to lift herself slightly off her King...balancing with her hands on my chest, she pushed away...after pausing for a heartbeat, with her hands still on me, she again lowered herself onto her King.

She later admitted that she felt a new sensation growing in her, but wanted the King's seed in her before she experienced this new thing. Alas, it was not to be as she lost control and began to rapidly thrust against me. As she reached her climax, Silviya kissed her deeply—at that moment, my seed shot deep into her body.

She exclaimed, "The King has done his duty to the Goddess the Women of Bagnisko and ME!"

At that, she left the King's body behind to embrace her partner who was eager to mount her King.

More experienced than Bogomila, Silviya was able to coax my softening appendage into her body...with skilled contractions. I was prepared for another round.

The night was long, and full of the giving of the seed of fertility.

As the first gray-gold tentacles of dawn pierced the house of the Bonded Pair Bogomila and Silviya. The King woke... worn out by the exertions of the night, he slept a deep, dreamless sleep.

What he saw on waking, made him question if he was awake. Bogomila was kneeling before a naked, sleeping Silviya; she had before her, a pot of smoldering incense. The hearth had gone cold, but the room held no chill. The fragrant smoke which filled the room had the power to warm their bodies, as it blocked the sense of sight, and overwhelmed the sense of smell.

Bogomila was in a prayerful attitude. She chanted hymns to the goddess, the Goddess of the Moon and of Fertility.

"Oh brightness of the night, illuminate the darkness of our wombs, that we may bear children to populate the dying Bagnisko. I consecrate my partner with my tears, I pledge myself and my daughters to you. My sons, may the goddess be pleased, will be strong and potent, filled with seed for the future of our people. The King has left us, but his blessing is on us through the Grace of you, oh, Goddess benign!"

At that moment, the King realized that he was invisible. To some women of Bagnisko, once the King had 'done his duty', he was gone. Perhaps, that is what the disturbing prophecy of the evening past had meant.

The King was still wearing his hose and shoes...he donned the tunic cast off earlier and left the house of Bogomila and Silviya silently, along the Kings Way...not to the House of the Sisters this time, but to the Tower by the Sea; to see the dawn and sleep away the day—until he was called to do his duty another night in a third and fourth; he knew not how many households. The Season of Fertility was new and eminently Not predictable.

Many thanks again to my faithful editor Kenji Sato. More adventures of Pawel, who was once a king... to follow.

_______________

1historian
1historian
51 Followers