Under the Mistletoe

Story Info
Norse God Frigg inhabits Mistletoe to bring happiness couple.
3.4k words
4.51
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know the origin of mistletoe? It dates back to the time of the Norse gods. Baldr, god of light, joy, purity, and the summer sun was the son of Oddin and Frigg. He began to have frightening dreams pertaining to his own death. Frigg took it upon herself to secure an oath against harm from fire and water, iron and all metals, stones and earth, from trees, sicknesses and poisons, and from all four-footed beasts, birds and creeping things. When this was done, Baldr was deemed invincible.

For a time, Baldr and the other gods would entertain themselves by spending time in the great hall and the gods would all take turns shooting and throwing weapons at Baldr. It did not matter if they shot arrows at him, threw stones at him, or swung punches at him. Even the strongest amongst them could not harm him.

But Loki, the trickster god, was displeased by this. So, disguised as an old woman, he went to Frigg, and spoke to her. "The weapons and strength of the gods cannot harm my son," she told the old woman.

"Have all things sworn to spare him?"

Frigg answered, "East of Valhalla, grows a plant called Mistletoe; it seemed too young at the time to swear, so I did not ask it." And so armed with this information Loki, took a sprig of Mistletoe and fashioned it into an arrow. He took it to the great hall and brought it to the blind god Hother, Baldr's brother.

"Why do you not take part in the festivities and shoot at your brother?"

"I do not know where he stands, and besides," Hother replied, "I have no weapon."

"I will help you to know where he is, and give you a weapon, so that you too can show him love and honor like the rest." At this, Hother took the Mistletoe fashioned arrow from Loki, and fired it in the direction that Loki directed. When it struck Baldr, it pierced him in the heart, and Baldr dropped dead.

Frigg Convinced the gods to restore Baldr to life. And she repaid their gift with kisses. The gods also made Mistletoe promise that it would never again do an uncharitable deed, but would forever be consecrated to acts of happiness and love. Frigg was given the authority of making sure that mistletoe lived up to this promise.

And thus began our traditions of mistletoe. It is said that to this day, Frigg not only watches over Mistletoe, but will sometimes inhabit the sprigs that are hung to influence those beneath. And that is where our story begins today.

It was December third and Greg was hanging the decorations around the house. He and Stacy had gotten the tree over the weekend. They went to a local tree farm and cut one down. It was perhaps one of their favorite Christmas traditions. They'd go out and pick a tree, drinking hot chocolate, walking hand in hand. Once they picked it, they would get a picture (which they would then use for a Christmas card) and then have it cut down for them.

They put it up when they got home, and decorated it together. But today was his second favorite tradition. He waited until Stacy was at work, before getting the rest of the decorations out, and then he would decorate the rest of the house. Lights outside and in. Christmas village scene with mismatched pieces they would get each year. They had a fake tree that he put up in their bedroom that he liked to put up as well. With all the wall decorations and stockings added in, it was an all day event. But it was all worth it when Stacy got home and saw it all for the first time.

He finished a little early and decided to head to the store and pick up a few new things. After all, the surprise was the best part. On the way to the store, he saw a little country cottage shack that he had never seen before with a sign saying they were selling Christmas decorations, so he stopped in. They had a bunch of old Norse things. Greg remembered reading once that Norse mythology believed that Odin was the original Santa. He looked around and bought a few things, including an ornament of Santa and a fresh sprig of mistletoe.

When he got home, he hung the ornament and then the mistletoe. As he hung the mistletoe, he got a strange feeling come over him. First he felt warm, then an overwhelming urge for his wife. He chalked it up to the excitement of Christmas and the decorations, and moved on.

For the next two hours he sat around waiting for his wife to get home, thinking, daydreaming about her. Before he knew what was happening, his thoughts had turned sexual, and he was reaching down his pants, wrapping his hands around his cock as he pictured his Stacy's body in front of him, dropping to her knees, taking him into her mouth. As he slid his hand back and forth across his hardening dick, he could almost feel Stacy's soft warm mouth. Her wet lips moving up and down his shaft, her tongue tickling the head. He reached out with his free hand to grasp her hair and push her down his shaft deeper, but found only air. The shock of it caused him to open his eyes. For a brief moment, he thought he saw a twinkle of light out of the corner of his eyes, but when he turned toward it, all he saw was the mistletoe.

He looked around, and was surprised to find that two hours had passed. It was almost time for Stacy to come home. His hand was still wrapped around his cock, throbbing in his pants. What had come over him, he wondered? He wasn't sure what had happened, but it didn't really matter. His wife would be home any minute, and he wanted to be outside waiting for her when she got home. The lights were either on a timer, or by remote, so he could wait until she pulled into the driveway and turn on all the lights.

He grabbed the remote, threw on his jacket, and headed outside to greet his wife. Greg was not an unfortunate man when it came to looks. He had never considered himself to be handsome, but Stacy told him often how wrong he was. He was six feet tall and built like a linebacker.

As he stood outside waiting for his wife, he could not help but picture her standing in the yard, lit up by the Christmas lights. The voluptuous curves of her five foot six frame shining in the glow of reds, greens and blues. As he pictured it, he imagined stepping up behind her, and slipping her dress from her shoulders, kissing her neck as the dress fell to the ground exposing her body to any who might drive by. The blinking Christmas lights danced across her skin as he reached around to cup her breasts which were just ample enough to fit comfortably in his large hands. One hand began traveling southward between her legs. His fingers quickly spread her lips open and slipped inside of her pussy. She was warm and wet already, and his finger slid into her easily. His other hand was pinching her nipple, as his teeth bit lightly into her neck. She gasped and shook as his finger started plunging in and out of her. When her knees went weak he pulled his finger out, and spun her around, helping her to her knees in front of him. Drunk with passion, she didn't even notice the cars driving past as she knelt naked in the yard as Greg fished his cock out of his pants. Instead she simply opened her mouth and happily took him into her mouth. He took her head into his hands, intent on pushing his nine inches all the way into her throat. Before it got there, Greg was snapped out of his daydream by the sound of his wife's car coming down the street.

It wasn't like him to constantly be caught up in fantasies like this. Sure he fantasized about his wife. Quite often actually. She was gorgeous, and they were actually quite passionately in love with each other. But to be overcome with lust like this without warning was unusual.

As she pulled into the driveway, he stood in the yard waiting for her. Once she had parked the car, he walked over to the car. When she got out he took her into his strong arms and kissed her deeply. As his tongue met hers in her mouth, he pressed the button on the remote, and the house lit up behind him. He could feel her body tense up in excitement. He saw her eyes go wide, and felt her gasp into his mouth as she saw the Christmas spectacle come to life.

When he finally let her go, she just stared at the house. He watched her eyes, the lights dancing in them, just as they had in his daydream. "Welcome home my love." She just smiled and stared. She loved Christmas decorations. That was why he did this. This reaction was what made this day one of his favorites. The look of pure joy on her face. He knew that if he let her, she would stand here and stare for the next hour, smiling the whole time.

"Why don't we head inside babe." He took her by the hand. "There's more to see inside." There was a buzzing in the air, an electric feeling when they touched. He led her toward the door, still thinking about the daydream he had just had. He thought about leading her to the middle of the yard, instead of the door. He thought about just tearing her dress from her right here in the driveway and bending her over the hood of the car. As they reached the door he wondered what was coming over him? He'd been having these thoughts ever since he got home from shopping earlier.

He opened the door, and walked inside in front of her, walking backwards so he could see her face as she saw everything for the first time. Her eyes lit up when she saw all the decorations. There were lights hanging throughout the house. Garland hung from the mantles and doorways. Wreaths hung on the walls along with Christmas themed artwork. The tree in the living room was sparkling with tinsel, lights and ornaments. The Christmas village on the table beneath the mantle brought a grin to her face. Each year they picked a new piece for the village. The battery powered train powered around the village puffing smoke as it chugged along.

Stacy walked in, taking it all in as she did. When she stopped in the archway between the formal dining room and living room, she inadvertently stood right below the newest addition to the decorations, the mistletoe. As Greg watched, there seemed to be a flash of light in her eyes for the briefest of moments. He gestured to the mistletoe above her head. As she looked up at it, He stepped closer. "Mistletoe. You know the rules," he said as he leaned in and kissed her neck.

Once he too was under the mistletoe, he felt the lustful feelings getting stronger again. Something was happening, but he wasn't sure what it was. The way her arms wrapped around him and pulled him closer suggested that whatever it was, was affecting her as well. Greg pulled away from her neck and moved up to Stacy's lips, kissing her passionately once more. Stacy's hands were roaming all over his backside.

Greg could hold back no longer. He pulled away for a moment, and looked into her eyes. It seemed as if he was looking into someone else's eyes for a moment, but Stacy was there, he could see her, feel her passion in that gaze. He reached up and grabbed her dress right at the cleavage, and tore the dress apart in a carnal act of godlike strength. The dress seemed to almost disintegrate into pieces. It was like something out of a comic book with pieces flying off to the side. When the dress was gone, and she stood beneath the mistletoe naked, she smiled, a twinkle in her eyes. Then she reached out and grasped his shirt, and tore it away from his body in a similar fashion. Similar to him, she seemed to possess almost godlike strength as the shirt ruptured into pieces. Next she grabbed the waistline of his jeans and boxers at the same time, and gave them a yank to either side, and easily cleaved them in half down the seams, tossing the two legs to the side.

Now naked, they embraced once more, their bodies touching skin against skin. Her soft skin warmed by the hair on his. Sparks seemed to fly between them as they stood there. His hands landed on her ass, and lifted her into the air, her legs wrapping around his waist as he pushed her against the wall. Once up against the wall, he held her there with one hand, and used the other to reach down and guide his cock, still hard from earlier, into her waiting pussy. With her legs wrapped around him like they were, she was already spread wide open and ready for him. The head of his cock pressed against her, he let her body slide down the wall just a little as he thrust up into her.

"Fuck," she screamed out, "take me baby." Stacy was holding onto him for dear life as he began to fuck her. Her arms held onto his neck and her legs his waist, as she felt each and every thrust into her body. The wall kept her from falling down. But it was up to the two of them to keep her from falling from side to side. She didn't know what was happening right now. They had always fantasized about doing something like this, but the reality is, this position really only works in porn, when the people involved are pros. But somehow, here they were doing what they had always thought about, but never been able to do. As his massive cock pistoned in and out of her, she could feel her body shaking between him and the wall. She thought she might die, it almost felt like he was thicker than normal. And Jesus Christ that was the last thing she needed. At nine inches long, and almost four inches thick, anything more and he might kill her with his cock. "Fuck baby, I think I'm going to cum already."

When she said this, he stopped moving. He wanted her to cum. He didn't even mind her cumming quickly, because he knew she could cum multiple times. But he wanted, no he needed, to taste her. He lifted her by her ass, sliding her right up the wall, and off of his cock in one motion until her pussy was even with his face. She was dripping wet as he dove tongue first into her. It all happened so fast she was still registering the fact that her legs and arms were no longer wrapped around him when his tongue entered her. Before she realized it was his tongue and not his cock inside her pussy, she was already exploding all over his face. As she screamed out in ecstasy, her shaking legs rested on his shoulders. She grabbed the hair on his head for balance as he continued to eat her pussy. It felt as if every fluid in her body was draining out of her as she came over and over as he lapped and sucked on her clit.

Greg could feel her juices running down his face, through his beard, and even his chest. He held her tightly, keeping his mouth firmly planted onto her pussy, and stepped away from the wall. He could feel her legs and hands grip his head and neck tighter when the safety of the wall was gone. She was whimpering at this point, as he walked into the living room, going by memory until his foot found the couch. When he felt it, he let himself fall forward, basically body slamming her into the couch. The impact caused her to orgasm again. In the throws of orgasmic passion she screamed out. "Baby, I need you. Please I need that cock again."

Not one to deny his wife, Greg licked his way up her body, leaving a trail of her own cum along the way as he did. When he got to her lips, he pushed inside of her. She gasped at the feeling of his girth stretching her open. When she felt the base of his cock hit her pelvis, she exploded once more. He held that position while she quivered and shook around him, her juices squirting out around him. After all of this, she was beyond tight, and moving would be difficult for him. Once she started coming down from her orgasm, her pussy began to loosen, and he began to slowly slide in and out of her. Long slow strokes that she could feel every inch of. Her eyes rolled back into her head as he kept going, speeding up.

After a few moments she opened her eyes again. Her head was turned to the side and the first thing she saw was the mistletoe. Instantly she was overtaken by a powerful urge. She pushed Greg up off of her and sat up. "Stand up lover," she said with a growl. As he did so, she slid off the couch in front of him. "You've had your dinner, it's time for mine."

She wrapped her fingers around his cock, slick with her own juice and pulled him into her mouth. "God you taste good," she mumbled around him. He moaned loudly. She knew how much it turned him on to have her tasting her own pussy on his cock. She began to stroke and suck on him as he stood above her. He was instantly reminded of the fantasy he had in the yard earlier. "Baby, I need your cum." She wrapped both hands around him. "Please baby, give it all to me. Cover you good little slut with your cum."

That was all it took. He looked down at her as he felt the eruption coming. There was that light in her eyes again. He looked up at the mistletoe again. And the same light seemed to be shining there as well. It felt like several hands and mouths were suddenly on his cock all at once. And he began to cum. He looked down again and watched as cum began to shoot from the head of his cock. The first shot hit her right in the face, the next two in her open and waiting mouth. She kept stroking him, and he kept cumming. It was like he was possessed. Usually five to six shots was about the best he could muster. But after completely plastering her face, she aimed his weapon down, and he continued to shoot all over her body. Shot after shot landed on her neck, her left breast, then her right. Her stomach, and then several shots hit her right on her soaking wet pussy.

By the time he was done cumming, he collapsed back onto the couch. Stacy was covered in a thick white layer of warm cum. She collapsed backward onto the floor and they both just layed there. When Greg looked over, Stacy was licking her lips, running her fingers through her cum covered body, scooping up the cum and bringing it to her mouth, savoring every drop she could get into her mouth.

As he watched her feast upon his semen, he thought about the evening's events. They both seemed to have been possessed tonight. As if something, or someone had come over them. And as he thought about it honestly, he knew it had something to do with the mistletoe. That odd country shack he had found it at had been new. He was sure it hadn't been there until today. And he had felt oddly lustfull ever since he hung that mistletoe. He smiled to himself. This had been some of the best sex they had had in months, and to be fair, they had some amazing sex on a regular basis. Maybe he should move the Mistletoe to the bedroom and see what happened?