All Comments on 'Once a Nerd Ch. 07'

by hardwoodstudios

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bienclarbienclar5 months ago

Thanks for getting this far. I know life gets distracting, and it’s easy to lose inspiration and enthusiasm, so taking the time to finish this story up might be challenging. I hope you do, because it has been consistently excellent since the first chapter.

hardwoodstudioshardwoodstudios5 months agoAuthor

Everytime I said it was July, pls ignore that and pretend I said June. FML

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for this chapter! Cannot wait to read more!

Nimitz161616Nimitz1616165 months ago

The writing is incredible.

Snoozi4879Snoozi48795 months ago

I'm so glad to see that you're continuing! I was worried that the last chapter was the end of Dean and Sammy's story. I'm so invested in them getting their happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love love love it!!!

SorblesuSorblesu5 months ago

Hoping for a happy ending for these two. Love this story.

BidickulousBidickulous5 months ago

Many thanks, another great chapter in Sam & Dean’s story! Hoping Sam comes to his senses; can’t believe he isn’t doing everything he can to keep hold of Dean! He’s never going to get another dreamy hunk that will fuck him senseless; so looking forward to the continuation of their story!

SummerSammySummerSammy4 months ago

How does every chapter get better and better? One of the best series of all time!!

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

Sammy what are you thinking. I guess part of it’s about self-esteem like the ball passing earlier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhardwoodstudios@hardwoodstudios
Literotica makes me wait two or three days before I can publish chapters, so once I finish them, I'll start uploading them at least a week early on Patreon. They will still be posted here as well, but if anyone's interested: patreon.com/hardwoodstudios 4/11/24: OaN, Ch. 15 is...