All Comments on 'Once a Slut...?'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very well done, but you don't need me to tell you that. With over 20 followers per story published you have twice the number a really GOOD writer has. As you your alternate endings, it has occurred to me near your ending that it would be very exciting for her to do a repeat of her prior behaviors for the new man. It would have been exciting to read. But I also realize the LOVE would have gone out of it. And this was supremely a love story, not a sex one. I guess if it were up to me to write the sequel I would have had them try it one time as a commemoration of their meeting, but that he encourages her to make a love tryst out of it, instead of the sterile way in which it was done before. So once a year they recruit a very nice man who makes love to his wife in a sweet but unrepeatable manner. Dunno what happens to the tattoo. Thank you for making my day,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unless he likes sharing the first time she asked him about her doing it again would be the warning that she is submissive and needs it. She wouldnt cheat but she would bring it up all the time. Too much of a buzz kill for me.

I say they just keep it to themselves. No bull no share. As a former bull himself he wont take to being a cuck.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

A very good story, not because of the sex but because it showed the lengths we go to for love.

Well done.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

I go with just the two of them celebrating their first meeting. We'll done thank you

muncher354muncher354over 2 years ago

Lovely! I look forward to your further works. Excellent quality of writing and a story worth reading. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel your ending is a bit of a cop out. To leave it open to the readers interpretation is to try and appease all of the readers all of the time. Doesn't work does it? I don't see the MC going through all he thought, felt and did only to return his new wife to the lifestyle he pulled her out of. If he did so, he really is no hero is he? I could applaud the man who took a risk to free her from something more of a bondage and less than a marriage. I would find reprehensible that man who returned her to it for even one night a year. - TANSTAAFL

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

A great well-written story, even if it is a bit unbelievable that they could find a bull every Thursday. But the second option ending was for me was out of character and disappointing even as just an alternative. Still the story deserved a 5*.

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 2 years ago

HA! You know that your score is suffering from the ambigious ending to the story.

And it is silly: both he and she would have learned life lessons from her times with her first husband. Would he want to take the chance, even if just once a year, of having some other 'bull' pull the same thing with his wife that he did with the first husband??? I suspect that fantasy would be enough! And for here, there is no fantasy there, because she had already done it and hadn't liked it the first time. But a very interesting perspective and story - the bull who pulled his punch, and then didn't! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Remarkable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stars. It would have been five if you hadn’t offered the second possibility.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Loved it up until the very end. Still gave it a “5” for both originality and “ heart” but would have preferred a more clear cut ending. In the story she appears hurt by the callousness of hubby #1, and she truly seems in love with our MC, so unlikely they hooked up with any bulls for real. Could see a fantasy where he meets her in the bar every anniversary as a stranger, but it spoils the overall feel of the piece to suggest they would invite anyone else to share.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

I liked the story, it was really a romance story of sorts, it was kind of moving. Like others I didn't like the ending, I know some people like that kind of ending but to me it took away from the story. I would hope the couple just goes there and screws themselves silly, the whole bull thing would just be wrong to me ( not so much because I am against whatever a couple is into, but rather given the past, it would be toxic to them). Well written though, look forward to more from the author.

Misterc53Misterc53over 2 years ago

Always a slut! But human nature is such that as much sweetness as was shown, sex will always prevail. Once a year she serviced a new bull, much to each's pleasure. He did it out of love, she did it out of passion. Gotta love sex. Who can disagree?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story..have read a similar one somewhere… could have been a five star effort …except u became sloppy at the end with your thoughts and words!!

Why try to reenact what she went through under duress? U claimed to hve rescued her…and u want to make her go through with bulls again( though it may be just once a year?) ..So how does it make u different from her previous hubby? U become just another manipulative asshole …so ur score drops to 3…

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'd say they live out their love with someone else again after all the dust has settled and the lawyers paid.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. There aren't many of these stories told from the bull's aspect. There even fewer that are love stories. Although it is a bit cluttered with too much verbal meanderings I loved it. It is unique and original. This is certainly a favorite, and I will be following this author.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

My ending was he tells her is no circumstance will he EVER allow her to fuck any other person!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read all Steelring stories - fantastic

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Good story, well written. IMO, you should have omitted the last paragraphs, beginning with “Your guess.” The possibility of entertaining a bull doesn’t fit. He’d already said that he wanted her as exclusively his.

greysamgreysamover 2 years ago

there's something to this story that's a cut above the norm and makes me remember why I follow steelring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best yet in a long series of excellent Erotica.

The bull has unexpectedly turned into the rescuer in the classic triangle "perpetrator-victim-rescuer ". The wife may now volunteer to repeat her experience as a Victim in another incarnation of the same game but firstly it makes the new Husband into what? A prize shit? What happens if the new Bull carries her off? Too much at stake. Best bet is to find a new erotic game of different construction. Exhibitionism?

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

The most amazing of all sex organs is the mind. Too bad for her previous husband that his was so weak.

<>

So you've left me a choice, and the options are more of what I love, or something I didn't like in the first place. Hmm. Having had both before, I choose to pretend to enjoy what I didn't while actually getting what I do.

<>

BTW, do you really believe that Snow White has a tattoo on her butt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a different story, well done. Although usually not a wife of wife stealing, this was a story of a wife feeling trapped yet still feeling loyal to her husband who obviously had no love for her and although didn't physically abuse her, still mentally abused none the less. Having her doing things she had no interest in, basically like her pimp with no way out. Glad she got out and could see what a good life can be. Her first husband was a douche bag for sure.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Shaved, cuckold bull slut shares his wife with a doggy in stockings at a hotel in a story that Odiouser, the Cuck Whisperer , loved.

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 2 years ago

5 stars. Brilliant writing. Something totally different and I do like the cliffhanger ending, it allows the reader to form their own ending in their mind. After all, the mind is the biggest sex organ of them all.

steelringsteelringover 2 years agoAuthor

Some people are just weird. Like 26thNC. His comments fail to make any kind of sense at all. So I delete them. And he comes back and posts again, a string of words with no coherent meaning. Poor guy. You would think that he had better things to do. Like maybe write a story of his own? If he can write? My sympathy to him. Signed, the author.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Steel, you are the one without comprehension. I was merely pointing out that by reading the tags left to right tells your entire lame cuck story without wasting 10 minutes to read all your usual drivel.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 2 years ago

26thNC keeps reading all the stories he claims to hate. Lol

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 2 years ago

26thNC reads all the stories he claims to hate. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and incredibly well written. My only suggestion is that you post in another category; you deserve a more intelligent and appreciative audience than the one in LW. 5 stars and I look forward to more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Rogers62, 26thNC keeps reading these stories that he Does hate, just so that I can comment and piss you impotent, ranting cuck fans off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very nice story, good to see his ability to discern her hurt as well as his genuine feelings for her. Love that he helped her walk away but ultimately left the choice to her. A true partnership between two people who would become loving partners. I chose to believe they kept it fantasy, just between the two of them.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Another incredibly well written story. The plot, the characters, the detail, the feelings, the explosive sex scenes, and the possibility of choosing an ending. The emotions of both of them, and the feelings developed were excellently done, and brought up memories of my own slut with whom I've been married for forty years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author knows how to write. He - or she - has a deep, mature grasp of the human heart and its sexual expression. One of the best authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You made me feel so happy for her being rescued from a marriage in hell.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Same as previous post, pleased our hero had the courage to stand up and be counted. Hate abusers with a passion.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

I'm not sure that I liked the underlying plot line here and the punch seems away from the overall personalities of your characters. However the writing here is impressive; its intensity of your language makes up that. Your descriptions are precise - just enough detail but not too much - and the semi-repetition of the words and ideas is very effective, very strong. This is powerful stuff; thank you for posting it.

.

( p.s. I would vote for their revisits to the hotel to be a fantasy, a loving reminder, and not a re-enactment. )

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Loved the thoughts at the end of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC describes the person who is supposedly most dear to him of all humanity as having a "slut cunt." This is how he expresses love, devotion, honor and respect? Sorry, I do not accept his hollow declarations of how special their relationship is and how nothing could ever come between them. His language reflects the objectification and judgement that surrounds his view of his wife as well as the distinctions he draws between himself and the woman who shares his life. May heaven help them both.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Beautiful. My second wife was a slut, and we have been married for forty-one years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, really outstanding. My choice: no others, just dirty talk and physical, emotional fun.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Based on his past and hers, it wouldn't really make sense to have her slut it up even for one night a year as some sort of celebration. He saved her from that life, no? She should be his and his alone. Keep the slutting to fantasy, where it belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous