Once a Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
The fourth is for fireworks.
9.1k words
4.47
4.4k
2
1

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Kate got a call. "Yes?" then more excitedly "Yes! And Yes!" As you probably know school ends for me in about a week and yes I can start on the 21st. Thank you so much!"

To Tippy she squealed, "I got the job! I got the job! Some Guy named Steven, who I don't even know recommended me. They said he was a big client of theirs and after reviewing my online portfolio they decided they could pick me over the other applicants."

Tippy cleared her throat and said, "About that, Steven is one of my clients. He would like to have a threesome with us as the price for the favor."

Kate looked a little surprised yet intrigued, "But we have never had sex together before."

Tippy grinned, "But we have talked about it. And Steven thinks it will be hot if you and I have sex together for the first time with him."

Kate put her arms around her friend and gave her a big kiss on the lips then stuck her tongue in Tippy's mouth. Tippy responded and when she felt her pussy tingling, she pushed Kate back and said, "We have to wait. I don't want to spoil Steven's fun."

Tippy had lots to do. Finals were coming up, she had some projects, essays and research to complete. She would need to find a place for them to live in the next month before they had to move out of the dorm. Life was going great. After Bret had walked out of the club and her life she was sure that at 22 she would never be able to be happy again, but fate does what fate does and life was good again. She had many reasons to get out of bed each day with a smile on her face and a song in her heart.

Tippy did the photo shoot with Tim in the next day after dropping Kate at the clinic for her tests and HPV vaccination. Tim was more than prepared and professional, he asked her to bring some of her favorite sexy outfits, he did a several dozen cheesecake shots in various stripper outfits and one in a short skirt and nice blazer, no bra or blouse just a blazer hanging open showing her cleavage and sexy flat belly, for use later if she ever wanted to do a website for Daisy. The silhouettes were full nude. His 'assistant' and stylist Meg gave her instructions like chest out tits up, bend forward a little more, arch your back more, turn slightly too your right, look up towards the lights. The shoot went great. When they were done Tim gave her a memory card with the whole shoot and Meg left. Tippy slipped into her Daisy persona and asked, "Tim? Can I pay you for this?"

"Nope. This is a favor for Kate. No charge."

"Thanks. But are you sure I can't do anything for you, anything at all?" As she rubbed the boner she could see in his jeans.

Tim cleared his throat and swallowed hard, running his fingers down her arm he said nervously, "Well since you ask, I think you are very hot." Tippy was already sinking to her knees. "We better make this quick we only have the shooting bay for another 20 minutes."

Tippy said, "I can work with that." As she sucked him off and got him to shoot in a leisurely 15 minutes. As she was finishing up they heard activity outside the door and a knock. Tim called out "Almost finished, just packing up!" as he pulled up his pants and zipped up. Pointing to her chin he said, "You have a little..." Tippy pushed the dribble of his cum to her lips and licked it up.

As Tim broke down his gear and loaded it into his cases he said, "Damn girl, Kate told me you were good, but that was the best blowjob I have ever had."

Daisy's big send off at the club was the night after finals. She was tired but armed with her redesigned business cards she strutted into the club. Even though it was early, there was a crowd. She visited with some of her regulars, handed out a dozen cards, told some that they could also contact Kate at that number too just leave a message, and broke the bad news about her rates. Some guys lamented that they couldn't afford it, and a few said thanks for the heads up I will give you a call. She met with the club manager and told him that this would be her last night and that she would finish her shift but would be turning over the reins of the Blow job train to Kate and Buns.

"Sorry to see you go but I am a little bit relieved. There is a fine line between making money and being shut down for attracting too much public attention. On the nights you work I have guys parking out on the road because the lot is packed. People are asking questions. One of the town counsel guys who I went to high school with told me that the gossip is nobody is that good a dancer, not even the famous Daisy. When it is just Kate and Buns the crowd is much smaller, but we still make money. So good luck girl and thanks for putting us on the map."

Daisy was very flattered, "Thanks Rex, I appreciate your position and I am glad there are no hard feelings."

"Feel free to come visit if you ever feel like slumming."

That night Daisy decided to maximized her profit and pleasure, by diddling through every one of her blow jobs. A few lucky guys got to feel her tremble and thrash as she came, with them down her throat. It always made them moan and pop.

They scheduled their threesome with Steven the Friday before they both started their new jobs.

They both wore their sexiest lingerie, short skirts and sexy tops. Daisy wore just the blazer on top that she had worn at the photo shoot. The gate guard, Joe, couldn't keep his eyes off her as he let them in. Again Steven greeted her at the door.

"Steven, this is Kate my roommate Kate this is Steven."

Steven insisted on giving Kate the tour, which was OK with Daisy since the residence was so damn opulent. When they got to the Nika room Daisy was sure to study Kate's reaction. Kate seemed much more intrigued than she had and commented, "Wow, this is really cool!"

Fear had always made Tippy horny. Fear in general. Fear of the unknown specifically. Even when she was little the movie 'The Birds' gave her funny feelings in her belly, Feelings she liked. Now that she was an adult that fear translated into a lust she could not deny. She would have to figure herself out some day. Deep introspection was not in the tool kit of most people under 25. Even though she was driven she still operated under the Rule of 'does it feel good' 'yes' 'do it some more.' Steven had taken her initial surprise when he first showed her the room as one of displeasure and disgust. Kate on the other hand was much more transparent.

Daisy asked, "How did things go with Nika?"

With a bemused but fond look Steven commented, "It was exhilarating. She really enjoyed it. We got to talking and she admitted that you lied to me about her behavior on the phone so she could get her best session in a long while. He appetite for bondage and other SM delights is much stronger than mine, so she was happy that you played along and stoked my passion. You two would make quite a team."

As they moved to the bedroom, the ladies noticed an array of dildos and vibrators on a silver tray on the corner of the bed.

"I hope I get to meet Nika one day." Daisy said.

"Oh, you will. She is the head designer at Prairie."

Daisy laughed, "Is there anyone you don't know in this town?"

"Lots of people, but I know all the important ones. So, down to business. I had thought that a Threesome between Daisy, Nika and I would be really hot but Daisy didn't seem as excited by the Nika play room as my dear Nika would like, so when she mentioned you, Kate and that you two had never been intimate I was really intrigued. Is that true?"

Kate smiled, "It is, we have kissed once but it started to get so hot that we had to stop so we could save it for you."

"I appreciate that. Thank you. Can you two kiss for me now? Just let your passions take you where they will. I will join in when I feel the moment is right."

Daisy and Kate faced each other Kate put her hand under the blazer and pushed it to the side as their lips met. Daisy could feel herself getting wet in anticipation. Kate pushed her tongue into Daisy's welcoming mouth and her roomie moaned her appreciation. Kate found Daisy's hard nipple and gently brushed her fingertips against it. Daisy's moan encouraged her to be a little more aggressive and roll it between her thumb and index finger and gently pinch and pull it.

This caused Daisy to respond with more moans and up the passion of her kisses. Kate started to squeeze her thighs together so she could increase her own stimulation. Aloud she moaned, "Enough of these half measures." She dropped her skirt to the floor then Daisy's and pulled Daisy's hand to her crotch. Daisy stroked her slit through her skimpy panties and then found her way inside to stroke Kate's bare slit, getting her fingers nice and slick before fingering her clit. Daisy knew what her own clit liked and used that as a start to pleasure Kate. Kate moaned, "Oh Tippy, that feels so good. I need to taste you. May I taste you?" Steven raised an eyebrow at Kate calling her Tippy instead of Daisy but kept quiet.

Bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking of Kate's juices she moaned. "Please, I would love that."

Kate dropped to her knees, peeled Daisy's panties down and buried her nose in Daisy's golden triangle. Breathing in her delicious intoxicating feminine scent, Kate's heart began to race, she directed Daisy to the bed pushed her gently on to her back and raised her friend's legs up and spread them so she could fully appreciate her friend's lovely pussy. She was a little surprised to see the butt plug in her ass and felt a little under prepared, but she would roll with whatever was coming. Steven grinned hugely when he saw the plug and moved closer to enjoy the show the two ladies were putting on for him.

Kate rubbed her cheeks softly against Daisy's inner thighs an exhaled a hot breath on Daisy's waiting pussy. She then licked her all around her vulva before Daisy lost patience and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her mouth against her slit. Kate licked her from the plug to her clitoral hood before concentrating her assault on Daisy's growing clit. Daisy's love button was engorged and staining to be sucked. Kate sucked it in, and her roomie groaned and had her first orgasm of the session.

Steven stripped himself and moved in to stick his erection into Kate's face, she turned her head to greet him and sucked his cock into her mouth. She put her hand on his ass and pulled him to her and down her throat. At the same time, she worked the plug back and forth in Daisy's ass as she applied a vibrator to her clit.

Not wanting to cum yet Steven disengaged from Kate's mouth raised her up so he could pull down her thong and rub the head of his cock up and down her slit. Like magic the head popped into her, and Kate slid down his shaft. She was tight and it felt great with her tight pussy holding him in its sweet embrace.

Kate plunged two fingers in Daisy's pussy, curled them up and found her g-spot. She then moved the vibrator out of the way and sucked her clit into her mouth. With every thrust from Steven, Kate's mouth and fingers mashed into Daisy, she looked down to see Kate munching her snatch wearing a honey blonde mustache and Steven looming behind her obviously enjoying his new toys. The pussy drunk look on Kate's face sent her over the edge. She squirmed on Kate's mouth and fingers until she could again focus.

After catching her breath, Daisy announced it was time to switch. Steven pulled out. Kate pulled out her fingers, Daisy put her legs down and sat up. Daisy stood up and guided Kate into the spot she had just occupied. Then Kate surprised her by grabbing a fairly large butt plug off the tray and asked, "Will you put this in me?" Since nonverbal communication was the protocol at Steven's, Daisy took the plug stuck it in her mouth to cover it with saliva, lubed it a little more with Kate's copious pussy juice and then ate her ass for a bit before inserting the plug in Kate's rectum. Kate was tight but accepting when the largest part of the plug passed Kate's sphincter, she groaned and smiled down at her friend. Remembering how good it felt to have Kate finger her while she sucked on her clit, Daisy went into a standing bent over position to pleasure her friend. The first taste of Kate on her fingers had been good, but the womanly fragrance of her completely excited pussy caused Daisy's heart to pound in her chest.

As Steven entered her from behind she arched her back and had a mini orgasm. She set to, like a woman having the most delicious meal she had ever eaten, Kate moaned and grabbed her hair so she couldn't escape as Steven thrust into her. Kate put an ankle behind Daisy's head and pulled her in tight with every thrust. Daisy now was experiencing being pussy drunk, Kate smelled and tasted so fucking good, her labia were so soft and sensual. Daisy found she could play Kate's clit with her tongue like it was a million dollar violin, causing Kate to moan and shiver even though they were all shiny with sweat.

Daisy found the right concherto to play with Kate and pushed her over the edge. Kate was crushed by pleasure and felt like she was falling through space for a minute before snapping back to reality. With this Daisy shifted focus, she reached back gently pushed Steven out of her pulled out the plug and gestured to him to fuck her ass. As he entered her, she groaned into Kate's pussy. Steven found his rhythm driving her mouth and fingers into her friend and began to pump even faster until he groaned deeply and fired a huge amount of spunk into her ass.

Reveling in his pleasure and the feel of him spasming in her started Daisy coming. Unable to maintain concentration on Kate through the massive orgasm her thrashing caused Kate to come. After they all stopped spasming Kate thought this will be hot. She sat up swung her legs over to the side, slide to the floor and pushed Steven out of Tippy's ass and sucked his dick, getting the last dribbles he had to offer. Seeing this Daisy grinned and started licking the bit of cock not in Kate's mouth and then kissed her deeply.

"OK." Kate said, "That was really hot. Will someone talk to me?"

Daisy looked to Steven for guidance, she wasn't exactly asking for his permission. But his house, his rules.

Steven chuckled, "Sure, Doll. I just like to see how far we can take nonverbal communication. And yes, that was really fucking hot. I never would have guessed this was your first time together. God you two are good together."

"Did you like fucking me?"

"It was great, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to cum in you but I knew Tippy was OK with it."

Tippy asked, "Steven, how long have you known my name isn't Daisy?"

"Since Richard signed over the Honda to you. I have very sharp eyes and I read your name on the title."

Feigning surprise Kate blurted out, "You mean your name isn't really Daisy? You have been lying to me all this time?"

Everyone burst out laughing at her Joke. Tippy put her arms around her and kissing her cheek said, "I love you, Babe! And that isn't just post coital bliss talking. I really do. I blew it once not telling Bret how I really felt, never again."

Kate frowned for her knowing how painful that was for her to admit.

Steven said, "Bret?"

Tippy had come a long way emotionally in the last 6 months and was able to explain without bursting into tears. "Bret was my high school sweetheart, I left to go to college without ever telling him how much I loved him. After his dad died, he sought comfort with some skank named Ashley mostly because I was here at school and not there for him. He finally came to see me and tracked me down at the club, even though he wasn't mine anymore, he got jealous and stormed off. We haven't spoken since. Then Richard found me, and the rest is history. But I still miss him he was my first real love. But anyway, things are working out for me I have a great group of supportive and nonjudgmental friends and good lovers and great sex. So now I am refusing to dwell on the past. And making the best of all the opportunities fate is throwing my way."

"That is rough, I married my highschool sweetheart, she died of cancer 10 years ago."

Kate complained, "You two are spoiling my good mood. Steven get over here and eat my pussy and get me ready for you to fuck my ass!"

She returned to the bed and spread her legs, Steven dove in and Tippy snuck up behind him to munch his ass. Kate moaned, "Tippy, you never told me he was so good at this. He eats pussy like a girl."

Steven chuckled and mumbled something neither of them could understand. As Kate warmed up, he used two fingers of one hand on her g-spot and with the other hand he pumped the plug in her ass. As he sensed her nearing her climax he worked her harder. The moment her pussy started to spasm he pulled out the plug and Kate groaned "Ohhhhh!! God that feels so fucking good!" Having withdrawn the plug he lubed his cock in her pussy then slid it into her ready ass.

Tippy then climbed onto the bed straddled Kate's face and commanded, "Eat my pussy baby."

Kate was in heaven, she had Tippy's yummy pussy dripping into her mouth and Steven's cock in her ass. She thought to herself, it couldn't get much better than this. After they all 3 came again they were exhaust. They finished their session in Steven's fantastic shower. "This shower would accommodate 4 maybe Nika will join us some time." Tippy mused.

Kate said, when we meet next week I will feel her out."

"No worries, Nika is totally bi and she has told me she is dedicated to doing anything I ask her to do. I think she harbors romantic feelings for me."

As they left Steven said, "Oh Tippy." And held out an envelope for her.

Tippy took it handed it to Kate and said to Steven. "You didn't have to do this. We had a deal."

"Consider it a tip for a fantastic time."

In the car as they were driving away, tippy said, "open it." Kate opened the envelop and shouted, "Holy Shit!" counting she said there is 16 $100 bills in here. That Steven is one hell of a guy. There was also a business card from a local real estate rental agency."

Tippy then said, "he is indeed. You keep 8 and give me the other 8 and the card."

They chatted happily all the way home until Kate asked, "Sweetie, are you really over Bret?"

"No, not really but I am trying to be strong and brave. Since I haven't heard from him in months, I keep thinking he hates me and is happy with that skank Ashley. The weekend of the 4th is going to be rough, I promised Matt I would come home to visit. Would you mind coming with me for support?"

"I would love to especially since you told me you loved me."

They both laughed. And Tippy said, "I meant every word. You're the best."

They found a nice 2-bedroom apartment they could move into in a week. It wasn't far from either of their jobs and wasn't too expensive which made things really convenient.

Tippy dove right into her new job at the distillery. There was a lot to learn about the big production facility. Fermentation tanks holding thousands of gallons of mash, a 30 foot tall all copper distillation tower, the barrel house, keeping ahead of supply ordering so production never had to stop.

The facility made a variety of spirits, Burbon, Rye, Scotch, a premium Vodka and a Gin.

The premium product was their 25 year old bourbon. Burt who ran the facility bragged, "Steven and I went to college together. His father hired me before he passed. Some of these barrels have been here longer than me. Some of it will go to collectors here in the states, but there is a huge market for prestige brands in Japan. Think of people with the money to spend $700,000 on a single bluefin tuna for sushi. Our rep is over there now taking orders."

Another piece of the puzzle dropped into place.

One of the guys taught her how to drive the forklift. They also found out that she could lift a 50-pound bag of sugar or cracked corn. She realized that she wouldn't need a gym membership to keep in shape any time soon.