Once a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's first day on the job was good and more relaxed than Tippy's. She started out meeting Nika, Surprisingly Nika was a rather tall Japanese woman with soulful brown eyes and beautiful silky black hair down to her waist. She was striking.

"Kate, I am going to take you under my wing, Steven's orders. When do I get to meet Tippy?"

"We can have lunch together this week, she doesn't work far from here."

"Great! My schedule is on the company calendar, let's do it."

"From your voice I never would have guessed you were Asian."

Annoyance flashed across Nika's face, "I am sure you didn't mean anything by that so I will treat it as honest curiosity, I was a two pack a day smoker until 3 years ago and all the screaming when Steven spanks me has added a permanent throaty rasp to my voice. It's all good, people take a woman more serious if she doesn't have a high squeaky voice."

"I'm so sorry, now I have gotten off on the wrong foot, I hope you don't hate me now."

'it's Ok. With all the Asian bashing going on in this country I tend to be a little too sensitive."

"I am so glad you don't hate me. Steven spoke very highly of you, he enjoys spanking you with a paddle. I don't know how anyone could possibly have a problem with you, you are beautiful and charming."

"Only if I like you. Speaking of Steven, he was really taken with you and Tippy, I feel like I should be jealous. What did you think of the Nika playroom?'

"To be honest I was intrigued, I got a little wet imagining what you two do in there. I don't think Tippy is as interested in that kind of activity. When we were all in the shower together Tippy remarked that there would still be room for you some time in the future."

"Ha! That sounds like fun."

The three woman had lunch together that Friday, Nika extended her slender hand to Tippy and said, "Pleased to meet you."

Tippy looked distracted and asked. "Can I touch your hair it is just so beautiful."

Nika smiled and said. "Sure."

Tippy took a handful of Nika's hair, stroke it and then smelled it. "It is so soft and beautiful and it smalls wonderful."

"Yes, now that I have quit smoking. Are you a real blonde?"

In answer Tippy stuck her hand under her skirt into her panties and pulled out a single pube. "Steven told us you were bi so I doubt this will offend you. Check the follicle." As she handed Nika the hair.

"I am Bi and God damn you are a true blonde. That is incredibly rare. Can I see the rest?"

Tippy blushed but cautiously spread her legs and pulled her panties aside as Nika peeked under the table.

"Girl, I am going to want to get a closer look at that one of these days."

"How about tonight after work? A three way perhaps?"

Nika's face lit up, "No better way for Kate and me to develop a solid working relationship. 7?"

Since their first night together with Steven, Tippy and Kate had been sleeping together a couple times a week. She welcomed the opportunity to pick up some new moves from the more experienced Nika.

Everything was going great, work, the sex, their apartment, only two things had her worried, Richard decided to stay in Japan for an extra month and the 4th was coming soon.

Tippy was very nervous and stressed about the trip home, if Kate hadn't agreed to be there with her she would have cancelled on Matt. She would have felt really, really bad but she wouldn't have been able to do it without her. In the end Nika asked if she could come too. The reason she gave was that she wanted to support her new friends, she had no family in the city and would be spending the 3 day weekend alone. Privately she really wanted to see the fireworks, based on what she had heard she expected all kinds of fireworks. They booked a room at the nicest hotel in town, Nika and Kate insisted that they get a single king-sized bed. Tippy knew exactly where this was headed and was OK with it.

They arrived midday on Friday the fourth and Tippy called Matt. "Hey bro. What's up?"

"Hi sis, we are having a BBQ at Bret's before the fireworks. Liz really wants you to come."

"I don't know, I am with two friends would they be welcome?"

"You know Liz, do you even have to ask? Be there at 5?"

"OK. Can I bring anything?"

"You and your friends and some ice? It is going to be hot."

"You got it kid."

"Tippy, Not a kid anymore since you missed my last birthday you probably forgot I am 21 now."

"I am so sorry."

"It's OK."

Tippy read in her little entourage in on the plan and cautioned that the skank will probably be there. Since Liz was possibly the nicest Mom in the world she wouldn't want to ruin her holiday with a cat fight. Kate and Nika agreed and then privately planned to open up a can of whoopass on the skank if she misbehaved.

Tippy had brought a fine bottle of bourbon from work and they stopped for ice and some clear plastic cups. They got there early, it was just Matt and Liz. Introductions were made and Liz took Tippy in her arms and said, "You don't know how much I have missed you. I was so, so sad when you and Bret broke up. You were always the daughter I was hoping for. Have you been well?"

"I have missed you too, Mom."

Tippy almost lost it when she saw tears in the older woman's eyes at the word Mom. So, she launched into a happy telling of how well she was doing. Great job, good side business, great friends like Kate and Nika and she even had her own car.

Liz said, "I am so happy for you. Now if I could only help Bret. You know I never say anything bad about anyone, but that Ashley is not good for him. He was so much happier with you. I hope someday you two can work things out."

"Mom, I hoped that too for a long time, but so many things have happened between us, things I can't tell you." A tear slid down Liz' cheek and Tippy had to go before she lost it. "I have to go talk to Matt, do you know I missed his birthday?"

Liz gave her another big hug.

She found Matt talking to Kate and Nika with a dazed look on his face. She gave him a big hug and said, "I am a terrible sister, how could I have missed your birthday? I have something for you in my new car. Plus, we should get that ice you asked for."

As they walked away Nika admired Matt's ass and broad shoulders and thought do you think Tippy would mind if I fucked her little brother? Catching the look on Kate's face she said, "Shit! Did I say that out loud?" and Kate laughed nervously.

As they walked to the car Matt said, "your friends are really nice, That Nika is beautiful."

"Oh Matt, she is too old for you. I got a job at a real distillery." Handing him a bottle of their special reserve bourbon. Let's all toast you for your birthday.

On the patio she poured a round of drinks and they all toasted "To Matt, being legal."

Nika poured Matt another then said, "Tip can I talk to you privately?"

They moved away a few feet and Nika said, "Matt is really hot, and really cute would you mind if I.."

"Nika, he asked about you too, I told him you were too old for him."

Nika looked crushed, "Tippy I thought we were friends, why would you stick a dagger in my heart?"

Tippy got all apologetic, "Nika, I am so sorry. He is an adult and so are you, just please don't break his heart."

Their conversation was interrupted by a blood curling scream from the street, "What is that Bitch doing here?!!!" Realizing what was about to happen Kate and Nika stepped towards the screaming woman. As she raced toward Tippy, Nika stuck out a slender leg and tripped the raging Ashley. She hit the patio with her forehead and stunned, rolled over to get up.

Nika put the spike of her high heel onto Ashley's chest and pushed her back down. Then said softly so no one else would hear. "Listen you little cunt if you don't behave, I am really going to hurt you." Nika moved her foot and a sputtering irate Ashley screamed, "Bret! Take me home!" As they walked away Nika mocked, "That's going to leave a mark. Better put some ice on that forehead!" Ashley just screamed something unintelligible.

Bret walked her back to his car, and they drove away.

Tippy gave Her friend a hug and then whispered, "Nicely done. I suppose you deserve a reward for that."

When the group got back together Matt started giggling, "Nika, you are a bad ass. I am so impressed. Ashley deserved that. I never liked her."

Putting her hand on his shoulder Tippy said, "Matt, can I talk to you?"

They stepped aside, "Matt, It's about Nika. She is a good friend to me, but she is 29. Everyone can see how you look at her. She told me she thought you were hot. Don't make that googly kid face. Try to act a little more mature. You are both adults, I won't stand in your way. Just realize that if you two get together there is no future in it, you will probably never see he again. Nika is a special person, try not to fall in love. And wear a condom. Please." Then she went off to talk to her friend.

"Nika, I love my brother, but you are both adults. Please be gentle with him and make him wear a condom. I don't want to be going down on you later this weekend and get a mouth full of my little brother's spunk. Have fun, he is a good gentle person, I doubt he will want to spank you." Nika called the hotel and booked a second room. Then she called an uber.

She walked up to Matt and put her arm around his waist, then she looked at her phone and said, you and I are leaving in 5 minutes. Matt's face split open with the biggest grin Tippy had ever seen on him. She gave him a little smile and then said to Kate, "It looks like it is just you and me tonight."

About the time they left in the uber Bret got back alone. As he walked up, he saw his mom with her arm around Tippy's waist and she said to her son." I am so glad to have our girl back for the weekend." Bret almost burst into tears.

Tippy poured him a double and herself another than said "Skoal, you missed Matt's birthday toast."

"Speaking of Matt, where is he?"

"He has the hots for Nika, he is off trying to bed her, she seems receptive to the idea."

Bret frowned, "Isn't she too old for him?"

"That is what I first thought when they were eying each other, but then I thought better of it. Matt is an adult. Nika is an adult, who am I to deny him a little happiness. Nika is a rally great woman she will teach him some valuable skills. Is Ashley OK?"

Bret frowned, "Nice of you to ask even though your friend was the one who almost fractured her skull. She will be OK her pride is her biggest downfall." He said as he poured himself another.

"This is really good bourbon."

"It should be, it retails for $100 a bottle. I got a summer job at a distillery near the city. We make it."

"Congratulations. Is that why you didn't come home this summer?"

"it's one reason. Also, I am doing really well there, I have a thriving side business, friends, my own car, I share an apartment with Kate in the city, the saddest reason was that there isn't much more for me here other than Matt and Liz. I am getting great grades and I should get my degree in just under a year. Sadly, I was really afraid of running into you and your skank. The only reason I am here today was because Matt begged me to come and Kate and Nika could come for moral support."

"Ashley isn't a skank."

Tippy raised an eyebrow. "I guess you have no idea what she said to me on your phone after our fight. Of course not, she would never admit to that, and I couldn't bring myself to beg you to talk to me about it. I remember it just like it was yesterday... Ashley said "Since you were such a fucking slut, when I fuck Bret so he can get me pregnant do I need to worry about catching any diseases? I'm sure a whore like you isn't clean." She followed that up with "Are you going to make me repeat it? Pay attention Tiffy. I want him and I am going to take him from you."

Bret turned white as a sheet. "I.. I didn't Know if I had known..."

Tippy looked sad and teary. "Too late now, I tried to call you, to text you, finally when Matt got you on the phone you were cold and wouldn't talk. So, fuck you and your skank."

Tippy then took a deep breath so she could get the rest out. In a rush she explained. "You made the right decision. After you walked out of the club I went to the VIP room with one of those guys, after a few weeks I was making a grand blowing 20 guys a night. Now I am a high priced call girl on the side and I have a lesbian relationship with Kate and Nika. So go and enjoy your life with Ashley. I don't matter to you, I guess I never did." With that she got up and told Liz that she and Kate were going to the park to watch the fireworks.

"But what about dinner?"

"Thanks for inviting us but I am not really hungry. Thank you for always being so good to Matt and me I Love you, Bye."

Liz was left alone with her son. "Bret? What did you do now? I was hoping things were going to change for the better. Do you want anything to eat?"

"No mom, I'm not hungry, I should go home and check on Ash. Bye"

Liz cried for an hour once all the kids were gone. She wasn't one to pry into her children's lives, but she really wanted to know what happened to spoil all he plans for her vision of their happy family.

*****Room 219*****

Nika sat close to Matt in the uber, as they approached the hotel they passed a drug store that was still open she asked the driver to stop. She ran in to buy a box of condoms, she wasn't sure about the size, so she got the ultrathin regular and magnums.

Back in the uber she giggled and handed Matt the bag, "save your receipt so you can return the smaller ones." He said with a grin.

Nika moved next to him and put her hand on his thigh. She went to Kiss him on his cheek, but he turned his head and placing his hand on her cheek kissed her on the lips. Breathing deeply, he picked up her subtle pheromones and got rock hard.

Braking away Nika said, "Smooth move Romeo." Then they continued to make out the rest of the ride. The uber driver was tempted to tell them to get a room but since there final destination was the hotel, he held his tongue. They got to there and Nika checked them into the room she had just booked, they stopped at the girl's original room to grab her bag and then they went to room 219. Since they were both salty with sweaty, they turned up the AC and she sent Matt to shower.

She texted Tippy, "Everything is good. Got the condoms we are in room 219 down the hall in case of emergency."

Tippy texted back, "Thanks, Tell Mattie I love him and happy birthday."

NIka braided her hair pinned it in a coil on top of her head and Joined Matt in the shower. He was almost finished but she had an urge to soap up his impressive manhood and other naughty bits, just for fun. "Tell me about your experience with woman. Have you ever showered with a woman before?"

Matt cleared his throat and told her. "I'm not a virgin if that is what you want to know. I have fucked a woman. Gotten a blowjob and eaten pussy, two girlfriends."

Nika smiled. "Great. Do you like eating pussy? Have you ever done anal?"

Matt replied, "Pussy tastes yummy. I would like to try anal some time."

Nika purred, "Today is your luck day. Will you wash my back and ass crack?"

While Matt was washing her thoroughly, she continued. "I doubt if Tippy has told you, but I am a bit of a whore. Also, sometimes I am a bad girl, a very bad girl who needs to be punished. Maybe a spanking. I feel really bad right now seducing a guy so much younger. How can we fix this?"

A loud crack echoed through the bathroom. Matt had taken his soapy hand and smacked her ass, a red handprint started to appear on her beautiful smooth skin. Nika purred, "That's a start, now rinse me off so we can continue this in bed."

Once they were rinsed Nika dropped to her knees to get a closer look at his package. Sliding her hand over his shaft she moaned, "Oh, Matt, you are so big. Do you think it will fit in me?" As she took his cock into her mouth. She worked his length down her throat swallowed him and within 5 minutes his legs started to tremble, and he shot his load into her mouth. She liked his taste. This was going to be really good she thought.

After the brief preview BJ they moved to the bed. Nika let her braid drop so the tip hung 6 inches above her waist. They pulled the blankets off the bed and let the heaviest bedding fall to the floor revealing a smooth white playing field. Nika didn't want to follow her usual routine knowing they had all night, so she pulled him down with her on the bed and they just kissed and fondled for a while. He had nice hands and the not so innocent petting got her worked up. This is nice she thought, more like regular lovers than a provider and her client. She loved her life and all the great sex she usually had, but she hadn't had a boyfriend in years. Most guys were completely unable to handle her promiscuity and appetites.

Thwack! Matt signaled the end of the romantic phase by smacking her ass again. She smiled and thanked him. She then pointed at her hairless cooch and Matt got the hint. He slowly worked his way down. Lips to neck, neck to nipples on her ample but still pert breasts. Some Asian woman wanted small nipples, but Nika took pride in her large sensitive woman nipples, next to her clit they were her favorite part of her body, actually she was proud of all of her body. Yoga had kept her firm, lean, and flexible. Her legs were thin and toned, lovely when she wore an evening gown with a slit up the side, her belly was flat and smooth, she had enough curves to make her hips noticeable, her tits were great. She had the body of a slightly muscular runway model. Matt was in awe that he was being allowed to play in this wonderland.

Matt passed her naval and kissed her belly. He had never gone down on a woman who was shaved. He loved the fact that her beautiful pussy was on display for him, her inner lips protruded past her outer lips. He could just barely see her clit trying to get his attention and he must be doing something right because her could see a little dew on her labia. He spread her thighs and positioned himself between them. Nika raised her supple legs knees to shoulders and put her arms over her thighs so she was as open for him as she could be. Matt moaned and dove in. Matt didn't have extensive experience but something about this beautiful desirable woman stimulated a sexual sophistication in him that he didn't know existed.

He started by licking her asshole and taint spot, her sweet fragrant honey was already running out of her slit. "Oh, Mattie! That feels so good, stick your tongue in there." He had never eaten ass before, but she was squeaky clean and he was in the zone, so he did as she asked only wanting to please her. He pushed his tongue in as far as he could. She moaned and commented, 'Let's get back to rimming later when I need your cock in there." Matt couldn't believe her. Nika was so fucking hot and she had chosen him to be with. His previous lovers had been good experience, but Nika was an order of magnitude hotter than he ever imagined a woman could be. He tried to record every detail of this experience so he would bever forget any of it. Next, she asked him to lick her slit and suck on her lips. "Suck them into your mouth, suck hard you won't hurt me. A pussy is a lot stronger than most men realize. That's it that feels good now savage them with your tongue. Nibble a little with gentle teeth, Harder please. Yes. Cumming!"

Matt felt her stiffen and her pussy spasmed a little as a little of her tasty slick juice squirted out of her.

"Oh, Mattie! That was so nice," he moaned. Now for the big one. Do you think you can give me another bigger orgasm? I want you to have me twitching and whimpering. Find my clit and suck it out of hiding."

It is hardly hiding Matt thought, her proud clit was straining for attention. She continued her instruction, now that it is sucked in pucker your lips and lash it with your tongue, that's it, suck harder more tongue. Nibble gently with your teeth. Too gentle."