Once a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, now I need you to stick two fingers in my pussy and find my g spot. Do you know what you are looking for?" Not wanting to release her love button Matt shook his head no. She talked him in until he had his finger tips on her spot. She instructed him to stroke and press. Try to reach your tongue with your fingers. More pressure, more tongue. Suck as hard as you can. Yes! Yes! That's it! Here comes the big one!" she moaned. Her moans were followed by her arching her back, her arms spasming around her thighs pulling her legs up into an almost impossible pretzel position. And if he had been looking her eyes rolled up into her head. At that moment with her eyes rolled up she looked like a woman possessed. She squirted right in his face, not a huge torrent of urine but a copious amount of her pussy juice.

When she came back to earth she said, "That was great! After today I really needed that. Let's break out those condoms and get your cock in me.

She grabbed a magnum and put it on him with her mouth, since he already was on his back she straddle his hips and lubed him up with pussy juice. As she slid down on the tip she dropped forward on his chest and kissed him deeply as she slid down on him. She could feel him smiling as they kissed. Withdrawing her tongue she asked, "How does that feel baby?" Matt's only answer was to moan and thrust up into her. She sat up on him and bounced up and down. Every time she hit bottom she twerked her ass so her clit would rub against his root. She was really getting into him. She wanted more intimacy so she paused. Her eyes smoldering she said, "I promised your sister that I would make you wear a condom, but it would feel so much better for both of us if we take it off? Do you mind?"

Looking blissfully happy and meeting her gaze with a hungry gaze of his own. He begged, "I know what Tippy said but she doesn't have to know. It will be our secret." Nika smiled dismounted rolled the rubber off him tossed it aside on the floor. She gulped him for a minute, then got back on him and slid him home. Unsheathed, Matt couldn't take the pleasure and sensing he was close and knowing his jazz would soon be in her Nika exploded. Her pussy spasms were more than he could take and the tension that had been building in his body finally released he arched his back lifting her and burying his cock as deep as it would go. His prostate sort of felt like it was building up some kind of charge in a slow spasm and then released jet after jet of spunk into her. It felt so good it almost hurt.

Nika fell forward on his chest and grinding her still hard nipples into him said, "That was exactly what I needed baby, thank you so much" as they kissed his cock slowly shrank and slipped out of her. When she felt him leave she went down to clean him with her mouth she always found this so hot because it signified her total commitment to their shared experience and she loved the taste of him.

When she came back up to nestle in his arms, she was pleased that he was happy to kiss her filthy mouth. In a few minutes Matt stated snoring softly. Sleep eluded her. She had too much to think about. She wanted to let him sleep long enough so his brain could process his experience into permanent memories. She got up to pee and text Tippy. "Mission accomplished. Mattie is so yummy, I think I am in love."

After a few minutes she got a reply. "I love you like a sister and I hope you are only saying that to get a rise out of me. I assume you are both happy now."

"I will ask him when he wakes up. We should all have breakfast tomorrow morning. The four of us."

"Perfect!"

After peeing she took another quick shower. Returning to bed and carefully snuggling so as not to wake him she looked at his eyes and could see the bulge of his corneas fluttering so she knew he was in REM sleep, she thought, good, he needs that. She spent the next hour deep in thought. Matt was an amazing find she realized that she was only half kidding when she told Tippy she was in love. She had guarded her heart for years but the easy spontaneity and connection they had took her completely by surprise. She remembered from an old movie the concept of the lightning bolt striking two people to cause them to fall instantly and irrevocably in love. When she first saw Matt, he had that look. Maybe she was being swept along by ground currents. Then she moved to matters at hand. She had been a very bad girl, very bad. She was going to need to be punished.

While she was thinking all this Matt had started to surface to consciousness. He had had a wonderful and very realistic dream. In his dream his sister had brought the most beautiful and elegant Asian woman to town with her. For reasons he couldn't understand that woman took him to her bed, and he had the best sex he ever could have imagined. He realized he was next to someone in bed with him. He stretched a little and opened his eyes to see a pair of beautiful brown eyes inches from his face staring at him, he broke into a huge smile.

Nika said, "Good morning sunshine, did you enjoy your nap?"

Matt panicked. "Oh shit! Is it really morning? How long was I asleep?"

"Don't worry. You slept for only a couple hours. Long enough for your mind and body to regenerate but not all night. I let you sleep so I could be sure you were ready for more."

Matt moaned, "Tippy will be so mad. She told me not to fall for you, but I think it was already too late when she told me that."

"I was afraid of that. We need to talk. I have a 'dark' past. You have no way of knowing how we three became friends. I love Tippy and I don't want her to be mad at me but here goes."

"I am a promiscuous needy little whore, a high-class whore or call girl but a whore none the less. I fuck men for money, men on 3 continents, rich men. I lead a comfortable life. I also have a masochistic side to me I spent part of your sleep time thinking about how you will punish me, feel my pussy I am getting wet thinking about it. I can't lead a normal life. I have tried. I always come back for more. I need the thrill of the variety of multiple partners. I can't tell you how much I crave discovering how a man or woman tastes, how they fuck. Could they possibly have any tricks I haven't seen? I don't want to hurt you Matt, but I felt a pull to you that I couldn't deny or resist. You are so sweet and giving you gave me the biggest orgasm I have had in a while. So, there it is, I am an unapologetic lifelong slut. I don't think I could change even if I wanted too."

"So? Do you think that worries me? Do you think I am judging you? Or that I ever would judge you?"

Matt continued, "When I was a kid everyone teased me and looked down on our family because my sis was the school slut everybody called her BJQ for Blow Job Queen. That was because very few people ever got to know her and couldn't see past the rumors to appreciate what an outstanding person and friend my sister really is. It would have been easy. She never has hidden who she really is. I love my sister, she raised me. Oh, and our father left us when we were little, and my mother is a drunk. So don't expect me to judge you. All I see is an amazing woman worthy of love. My love."

"Shit now I have no idea what to do. I need to think about this. But I have been bad so let's get to my punishment."

Matt grinned, "If you insist, I will do my best."

Nika went to her bag and took out 3 items. She handed Matt a hairbrush with a wide flat back, a pair of nipple clamps on a long chain and a bottle of lube with a plastic syringe on top.

"OK. Lover put these clamps on my nipples. It will be Ok for you to suck them a little first, I like the way you suck them. Get ahold of the metal ring in the center of the chain and don't let go of it. Next, I want you to eat my ass."

With the nipple clamps on and tightened, the chain hung down to just past her pussy. She instructed him on how hard to tighten them just until she yelped. Then she assumed the position presenting her ass. But first she wanted his cock in her mouth.