Once a Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
House of pain.
7.7k words
4.3
5.7k
4
3

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are over 18.

Author's note: This was my favorite chapter to write. When I started with Tippy getting together with Bret, I had no idea this was where we were headed. This chapter flew from my fingertips through the keyboard to the page. If you felt like you were suffering through chapters 1 to 7 this is the payoff. This isn't the end of the story, there is still more to come. But this is my favorite part.

Once a slut pt 8

Tippy arrived at Nika's place after Nika got off work the next day. Her bedroom was illuminated with scented candles, lavender and a hint of sage and roses. Nika was in a red flowered kimono that barely covered her ass when she walked Tippy could see that she was wearing nothing below at all, and her breasts were bare as well with her glorious nipples visible through the thin material.

Tippy smiled, "How does this work?" Tippy rarely spent time and energy on self-care, she had never been to a spa or had a spa day with the girls. Preferring to work herself mercilessly. The closest she ever got to indulging her own pleasure was embracing her multi-orgasmic nature when her lover's male or female went down on her. Or maybe letting Richard massage her shoulders when he sensed she was too tense to let loose and have fun with him. She was growing quite fond of Richard. He was good to her in bed and out. Maybe if Bret didn't come back into her life, she should make things with Richard more permanent when she graduated. Tippy never went for Mani/pedis that would be too self-indulgent. Kate usually did her nails and toes. Kate was happy to pamper her when she allowed it. Best roomie ever.

Nika smiled, "Just relax, I will take care of everything." She would have trouble turning off the myriad of thoughts and activities in her brain, relaxation was a foreign concept to her.

Nika checked her phone for the time and Tippy thought. Was I late?

Nika took Tippy's things and placed them on a chair. She dropped to her knees, took off Tippy's shoes, untied her sweatpants pushed them down her thighs along with her thong and tossed them on the chair. She put her nose in Tippy's golden curlies and took a deep breath. Tippy tensed up slightly and moaned feeling herself moisten at the thought of her friend going down on her.

Nika said, "We will get to that later. How long do I have you?"

"I have as much time today as you need, you never said how long this massage would take."

Nika stood and pulled Tippy's top up and off over her head. Tippy wore no bra so she stood naked before her friend. Nika stepped close put her arms around Tippy and pulled her in for a soft kiss. Nika patted her buns and said, "I have always admired your ass."

Nika led her to the bed and placed her face down on a white bath sheet, it was warm and smelled fresh out of the dryer. She placed a bolster under Tippy's ankles so that her legs were comfortably relaxed and her toes up off the bed so there was no flexing pressure on her ankles. She placed her arms at her side. Tippy noticed that the nightstand contained 2 bottles of massage oil and two short tins.

Nika opened one of the tins and rubbed a scented but not overpowering balm on her temple. Nika gently turned her head to the other side and anointed the other temple. "This is relaxing but not as overpowering as tiger balm. Are you comfortable without a face hole? We can move to the massage table if you prefer." Face hole? what is a face hole? Tippy thought.

Tippy was amazed at how accommodating Nika was being and said, "This is fine." Nika had her hair braided and rolled up in a bun. She wrapped Tippy's thick blonde hair in a towel so it wouldn't get all oily. Next, she drizzled warm oil all over Tippy's back and got on the bed with her. She had put on some soothing new age music and oiling her hands started by pressing down on her left shoulder and right hip, then she switched. The action gently twisted Tippy's spine. She spread the oil evenly over her back and ran long firm strokes down her spine.

Tippy had never had a real massage, this felt so good, she wondered why she hadn't done this before. She moaned softly at the pleasant feelings. Nika said, "Keep moaning so I have feedback on where it feels best."

When Nika got to her lower back and base of her spine, Tippy purred, "God this feels so good, especially down there. Why didn't I know you did this?"

Nika explained, "I Worked my way through college as a Masseuse, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it until Mattie told me how much his back was hurting from the long drives. We have made this a big part of our love making."

"Speaking of Mattie, I owe you a much overdue apology, he is so happy when he is with you, I don't know why I ever stood in your way. In fact, I will never complain again about anything you two want to share about your love life. I almost want to see that video now that I have had a chance to be honestly happy for you."

Nika said with a smile in her voice, "Aww, you're just saying that so I will keep massaging you."

Nika next dug into her shoulders and neck ferreting out tension points and breaking them down, Tippy found the pressure uncomfortable at moments but the end result was glorious. On her legs Nika used more oil and long firm strokes to relax her hamstrings and then her calves.

The door to the room opened and closed and Tippy turned her head to the door to see Kate quietly standing there letting her eyes adjust to the dim light. Nika said, "This is my apprentice, she is here to help. Kate, would you like to do her feet?"

"On it boss." Kate oiled up and squeezed and flexed Tippy's feet and pressed her thumbs deep into her soles and arches. Tippy moaned appreciatively. Nika massaged her glutes, stroked her ass crack, and gently massaged her anus. Tippy moaned again in pleasure. She couldn't tell what felt better. Her friends finished her back and Kate left to get a hot steamy wet towel to rub her down and wipe off the oil.

Tippy was in heaven, she didn't know how it could get better. "Are we done?"

"Not by a long shot be patient and learn to enjoy life." Nika gently scolded. Patience was not a talent Tippy often cultivated. While she was supposed to be relaxing, she had finished her outline for her research paper, recalculated her class schedule load for her next quarter and determined how many dates she could squeeze in during break.

Nika then did a soft touch massage running her fingertips and nails all up and down Tippy's torso. Kate did the same to her legs and when she reached the top of her thighs gently brushed her labia and all the sensitive areas between her legs. Tippy tilted her pelvis up so she could receive more of this magic. When her moans subsided in intensity Nika told her to turn over. Tippy flipped and sunk down in the bed with a smile on her face. Nika winked at Kate. Nika sat on the bed above Tippy's head with her legs spread wide and her pussy just inches away. Tippy opened her eyes and looked up at her raising her eyebrow in a question. Nika started massaging her face, her forehead, cheeks, jaw, and neck melting tension she didn't know she had. At the same time Kate oiled her quads and stroked and kneaded them with a touch that Tippy found surprisingly skilled.

"Kate, how did you get so good at that?" Tippy asked.

"Nika lets me practice on Mattie. I know it's a hardship for him, but he is such a good guy." I certainly hit the sibling jackpot with Mattie. He is a great guy, a bit too flip at times but a good solid brother.

"Ask Nika what I told her later, I guess it applies to you too."

Kate raised an eyebrow and Nika chuckled softly. "Mother hen here has finally admitted that she is happy for me and Mattie. She even said she is curious to see the video. Now if she can get back with Bret, she might be happy and able to enjoy life." That is a big if, can he accept that I am an unrepentant whore, would our future life together be blissful or filled with constant strife and jealousy. He says he is good with who I am, who I have become, and I am sure he believes what he is saying, but I will have to devise a way to test his resolve. I don't want to be his property. I want to be partners who are primarily concerned with each other's needs and happiness. There I go again, how is this relaxation thing supposed to work?

Tippy said, "I hear what you are saying. Once I finish school, I plan on making some changes." Working harder to get my dream of my own distillery going. Don't ever expect me to relax in the sun and watch the flowers grow.

Next Nika worked her hand under Tippy's shoulders and using the weight of Tippy's body curled her fingers and stroked up toward her neck, Nika stroked her neck and the back of her head turning it side to side, massaging the strong muscles that support the head and rubbing and pulling her head away from her body to align the vertebrae.

"This all feels so, so good, thank you both." Tippy moaned.

When Kate finished Tippy's legs she raised Tippy's knees up so her feet were flat on the bed and said to Nika, "Ready?"

"Tippy opened her eyes and asked, "There's more? What more could my two best friends do for me?"

"Plenty, I have some instructions for you. Please remain passive, let us pleasure you. I don't want you to worry about anyone's pleasure but your own. I don't even want you to worry about your own pleasure. This isn't some kind of female sexual Olympics you are competing in. This is all about relaxing and enjoyment, we are going to give you some orgasms to release more of your tension. They won't be the biggest orgasms of your life. They will be small pleasures that we both want you to enjoy. No toys, no dildos, vibrators or dicks, just other women's knowing fingers, lips, and tongues. OK? Can you work with us?" I can try.

Tippy nodded. Nika drizzled warm oil over her firm nipples. Lying on her back Tippy's tits stood up with her puffy conical areolas pointing her nipples to the ceiling. The oil ran down the small mountains like lave erupting from a volcano. Nika used her fingertips to gently coat Tippy's nipples and softly and sensually circle them. Nika pinched them ever so gently and had to fight the urge to go harder, Kate put some oil on her hand and reaching under Tippy's legs gently massaged her anus. All of this had Tippy moaning and she pushed her tits up at the same time she started to allow her legs to fall open. Nika who was incredibly flexible was able to bend down and give Tippy an upside-down kiss. At the same time Kate slipped her finger into Tippy's anus and Tippy had her first small O.

Kate pulled back and opened Tippy's legs a little and then wider so she could stroke Tippy's labia and have some fun of her own. She stroked those wet lips, plucked at them gently, pulled them and danced her fingers around Tippy's lovely swollen clit. She touched herself with her other hand while she played. Not having a cock that would have been demanding that it be thrust into Tippy's dripping pussy, Kate was able to take her time. The soft persistent and oh so loving stimulation gave Tippy another small O.

Nika broke their kiss and then said, "OK. Now for something I can almost guarantee you have never experienced before."

Kate moved up to kiss Tippy and said, "Sweetie, I think you are going to LOVE this."

Both Nika and Kate moved to her crotch and gently rolled her on her side. Kate raised her top leg into the air at 90 degrees and held it up. Kate then started to lick Tippy's dripping pussy while Nika worked her tongue up Tippy's ass from the other side.

Tippy had never felt anything so deliciously sensual in her life, she loved cock and getting fucked but this! This was a level of sensual pleasure she never imagined possible. She thought she was a sophisticated sensual woman, but she had never imagined anything this good. Having your ass eaten would seem disgusting to some but if it were not meant to be done there would not be so many sensitive nerve endings in that area. Plus, the fact that it was so dirty made it extra hot.

When she came it crept up on her building slowly and softly. It felt good. Then better. Then she was cumming and squirting all over Kate's face and screaming her orgasm. This is the one time my mind isn't overrun by constant thoughts. Cumming is my nirvana, my happy place. More, always more.

Nika and Kate refused to let up until she had no more left in her, and she was completely spent. Wow that was a massage? I doubt I could get this at a spa. But I don't know.

Tippy finally moaned, "Fuck that was good. Did anyone time that? I thought you told me that I was only having small orgasms. That was amazing. Fuck. I am relaxed AND exhausted. Who thought that up? You are both going to have to try this."

Nika admitted, "We did the male version to Mattie for his birthday"

"No wonder he was so fucking happy." Tippy gushed. "I really do love you two. Best girlfriends in the world."

Nika led Tippy on wobbly legs to the shower to get cleaned up.

A minute later, Nika slipped in with her and said, "Kate said she always gets to shower with you, so I won."

Nika washed Tippy's body from top to bottom. Tippy wanted to play more but Nika said with a wink, "And ruin all our hard work? You need to drink 64 oz of water tonight and get a good night's sleep. A good massage releases all kinds of toxins and waste products into your system that must be flushed out. Drink you water and then drink more." OK, Mom. I will listen and obey, just this once.

Tippy drove Kate home and drank her water like a good girl and did nothing but pee all night. The next morning, she felt great. She called Matt to tell him about the wonderful gift his woman gave her. "Mattie, before my massage I apologized to Nika. I realize that she is the best thing that ever happened to you, and I am fully on your team, I even asked if I could see the video someday. Kate showed up and it was amazing they did that thing, you know. The thing with one of them in front and the other in back, I never felt anything so good." She had to stop talking because she wasn't sure Matt could hear her over all his laughing.

Catching his breath he said, "Sis you don't know how happy that makes me. Thanks for finally letting us be us. And help you."

She replied sheepishly, "I Don't know why it took me so long, you have always let me be me, Kate is right I am a control freak."

When Kate woke up she said, "God damn, Sweetie you look so much better. We have to do that again once school starts."

When Richard saw her that night, he saw the same change in her, "Tippy, you look wonderful, what is your secret?"

"Nika and Kate."

They went out for a light meal, oysters on the half shell and a cold seafood salad. When they got back Tippy suggested that they try something a little different that night. She undressed him and dragged him off for a nice hot sensual shower. She washed him, lovingly cleaned his asshole, she even washed his hair and massaged his scalp. In bed she told him about her experience with Kate and Nika, then ate his ass, sucked his dick and gave him a prostate massage. He pumped a ton of spunk into her mouth, which she enjoyed with her usual relish. Richard is a great guy, I don't love him the way I loved Bret, but now that he is available, who knows.

Their pillow talk got a little serious. "I suppose that if you and Bret get back together once you graduate and move home to Spring Grove and maybe get married, that will be it for us."

Tippy found this question heartbreaking and could only answer honestly, "Bret and I have been through so much, he is my first love, my true love and soul mate. He is a small town boy and we have never discussed my appetites as they might impact our future together, it isn't my decision alone, we want to have kids, once we say I do, I would NEVER cheat on him unless he somehow would green light an open marriage, but the chances of that are slim and none, I plan on being the perfect wife, mother and business partner when the time comes. Note business partner is last on the list." In her heart the best of all worlds would be that she could have them both. But our society didn't work that way, too many people would be jealous of such happiness.

Richard sighed. "It just makes me sad. We are so good together." I know.

"Maybe you should marry Mariko. I am sure she would love to follow you stateside."

Richard smiled and looked wistful, "She was disappointed when I brought you with me last time. I think she might be a little too possessive for a rake like me. Still, she is a loving giving woman with many talents."

Having his fill of soft, sensual love making Richard insisted on getting his fill of his favorite play toy by fucking the shit out of her and cumming in both her pussy and her ass.

Friday came quickly. When they got to Steven's, Tippy led Nika up the stairs and placed Nika's hand in his, Steven was pleasantly surprised and asked, "Have you both been bad girls? Is that why you are both here?"

Tippy laughed, "Nothing like that, Nika has been nothing but a good, wonderful friend, we have both been amazingly good girls."

Tippy took charge and got everyone into Steven's shower for a thorough cleaning under the hot jets, four hands soaping, rubbing, and caressing naughty bits felt better than most people could imagine. While they enjoyed each other Tippy told Steven about the life changing massage that her two friends had given her. The story got Steven excited, but Nika told him it would be best to slow down and enjoy letting them build his pleasure starting with a massage.

They dried and got into bed, Nika had taken her oil into the shower to warm it up, so the ladies began to work on Steven. Tippy didn't have the training that Nika had or even Kate. Tippy being a natural empath, had a great touch and remembered what had felt good to her. Steven was a happy relaxed man when they got to the soft touch and ass play portion of the program. They asked him to turn over. Sensing that more eroticism was coming Steven had a huge erection. As Nika massaged his nipples and tickled his neck with her mouth Tippy started to lick the head of his cock. As Nika locked her lips on his, Tippy slid her mouth down his shaft. Steven groaned with pleasure.

Breaking their kiss Nika asked, "ready lover?" Steven gasped, "Yes."

Tippy rolled him toward her, raised his leg and held it in the air as Nika spread his cheeks and stuck her tongue in his ass. "Oh God, Tippy you are right, that does feel good."

The two women worked him until his nut sack was tight as a drum, Nika stuck a slender finger up him to stoke his prostate and Steven blew. Jet after jet of cum down Tippy's throat, Nika really enjoyed the feeling of the deep muscular contractions in his pelvis gripping her finger. Steven groaned for a long time.

"That was really good. Thank you. We will have to do this again soon."

Still running things Tippy asked, "Steven, dear would you help me please Nika the same way?"

"I will."

"Do you want ass or pussy?"

"Ass please."

As they got Nika off she panted out her Joy.

Then Steven took charge and said, "Nika, why have you never shown me this pleasure before? You are a very bad girl. You will have to be punished."

Knowing that Matt was now her one and only Master she said meekly, "Yes, sir."

Nika stood and taking Tippy by the hand led the way to the playroom. Her body language was submissive yet proud. She had her usual mischievous grin, Tippy panicked what did I do to be punished for? She shot Steven a worried look and he just laughed.

Nika climbed onto the sex chair and sticking her ass out awaited her punishment. This is such a sexy look for me. Everyone should enjoy this look.