Once a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tippy shood by looking very nervous. Steven walked over, moved the Sybian a few feet away positioned it between two large eye bolts in the floor and facing the sex chair. Tippy was confused. What are they going to do to me. Why am I here. Why am I so excited.

Steven then instructed Nika to choose a top for the Sybian and help Tippy mount it. "Then strap her to the eye bolts so she can't escape." Tippy looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I am scared, why is this making me so wet.

"Why are you punishing me?" She whined.

"This isn't going to hurt. You will be having multiple orgasms while you watch me punish Nika." Tippy thought, do I want this? Why don't I leave now, strapped to the floor?

Nika went to a drawer and pulled out a black silicone rubber plate with two dildos 6 and 8 inched long mounted to it. She showed it to Tippy and smiled.

Tippy's mouth hung open and she said "Really, Nik?" What the hell. Both holes at once.

Nika put the plate on the device with the longer dildo toward the sex chair. Nika walked her friend over to it and felt Tippy's pussy to see if she was wet. Tippy was dripping, Nika took her hand away and smiling licked off her fingers. Whether from fear or excitement, Tippy surprised herself to realize how wet and tingling she was. Nika slathered lube on the anal dildo and just a little on the longer pussy dildo. Then she guided Tippy over it and forced her down. I should leave. I could just say no and walk out the door. But then Nika would be alone with her punishment. I don't know what to do I am so confused and so turned on.

As Tippy lowered herself down she first contacted the longer dildo, reached down, and guided it in, behind her Nika positioned the anal probe and helped her slide it into her anus. Tippy slowly sat all the way down on to the saddle shaped device. Steven handed Nika two pairs of black nylon cuff like devices. Nika secured Tippy's wrists and knees to the floor rings tight enough to prevent her from rising but still allowing her enough freedom of movement to adjust her position to maximize her pleasure. Now what, I feel pretty full, like a DP with Bret and Richard. I would like a DP with Bret and Richard if it were only possible.

Steven picked up the device control and turned it on low. The dildo in her pussy and the pad under her clit began to vibrate. Tippy lurched and squeaked in surprise. Once she was over the shock, she started to grind her clit into the vibration. She was frightened and apprehensive but really turned on. That front one is big and deep, and my ass too, I feel so full. So full. Why am I going along with this. Because it feels good, and I am fucking horny as fuck. I am such a whore and slut.

Nika was back on the sex chair waiting and Steven handed her the control and smiled while he went for a paddle and a short leather multi strapped whip.

Nika turned on the anal stimulator and raised the power on the vaginal stim. Tippy moaned, "Nika, what are you doing to me?" Nika gave her a wicked smile.

Thwack, Steven landed a blow on Nika's ass. Thwack, thwack. Nika squirmed and said "More? Please , Sir, more?" Then she turned up the speed on Tippy and started the rotation on the v-stim. Tippy moaned and was shocked at the force Steven was using on her friend but couldn't look away. Steven was still naked. Standing there with an erection he walked up to Nika's red behind and slid his cock in her. She groaned her approval, after several deep strokes and more Thwacks Steven pulled out his cock now dripping with Nika's juices and lubed up. He pushed her ass lower and entered Nika's anus. Nika grunted her pleasure and pushing back against him arched her back as a huge orgasm hit her. Nika tensed every muscle in her body. Steven pitoned her rectum, Tippy saw every second of it. She couldn't look away. Tippy couldn't believe Steven could move hie hips that fast. Still holding the paddle, he Thwacked her again, Nika screamed and came again her spasming anus grabbed Steven's cock and pulled the orgasm right out of him. He pulled out and offered the last dribbles to Tippy. She sucked him like a woman dying for it. Spunk started dribbling out of Nika's anus. I'm such a slut, what husband would put up with his wife doing things like this, unless..

Steven switched to the whip which would have been a cat-o-nine tails if it had lead shot sown into the ends of the thongs. The sound it made on impact was not as dramatic, but the leather thongs could wrap around to hit Nika's pussy. Nika jumped in her seat. The whip splattered semen across the room. A glop landed on Tippy's cheek, but her tongue wasn't long enough to reach it. I am acting like a submissive whore. Why do I want that dribble of cum so bad.

Tippy had been trying not to enjoy this but she flailed and moaned, "Cumming" as she frantically rubbed her clit against the vibrating pad. Nika had the presence of mind to up the power again in the middle of Steven's strokes. The last stroke caught her clit just right and she gasped out another orgasm.

Tippy moaned, "This is sick, why am I enjoying this? Nika are you OK?" Tears started running down her cheeks.

Steven switched back to the paddle. Thwack, Thwack. Nika moaned, "I'm fine, sweetie. When you have had enough the safe word is banana."

Steven looked at Nika. And she hissed, "Don't stop, that was only for her safety."

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack. Tippy looked frightened so Steven asked her if she wanted to feel the paddle. I am scared shitless and don't want to feel the paddle. Do I want the paddle?

Nika squeaked, "She does. I can see it in her eyes." She then turned on the anal rotation and throttled both up a notch more. Thwack, Tippy howled out in pain, "Ban.. cumming! Oh fuck! Cumming!" Thwack.

Nika watched her friend's eyes roll back in her head as she threw back her head and howled out her pleasure. Nika raised the power another notch. Steven moved back to Nika. Thwack, thwack, thwack.

Tippy couldn't look away as she fucked both of her holes on the Sybian.

Nika then said to Steven, "Give her two more!" she then maxed out the controls and Tippy started to moan and buck. Thwack. thwack. Tippy let out a continuous howl, unable to think she just went with it. The pleasure was almost too much for her, she came and came and came. Am I dying. Will I ever stop cumming.

Nika said, "Steven dear, may I have more?" Thwack, thwack, Thwack. "Ahhhhhhhh," Nika wailed. "One more good one dear!" THWACK. Nika bucked and wailed out another massive orgasm. She dialed down the power on Tippy to below half. Tippy finally stopped convulsing, she slumped forward and hung there limp and sweating. Nika killed the power, and the dildos went dormant. A part of Tippy's brain screamed noooo. But she was sore and exhausted. She looked back to see a large circular red mark on her ass. Nika came over and freed her from her restraints. Tippy needed her help to stand.

Once she was on her feet, she collapsed into Nika's arms, nearly toppling her. "I really need a shower and something to drink." They made it to the bathroom, Steven always the kindest of perverts had anticipated their needs and there was cold orange Gatorade on the counter in an ice bucket on a silver tray. Tippy opened one and drank thirstily. She handed Nika the last half of the bottle to finish.

The shower was running. As they stepped into the warm water, they found the temp was just right. Not hot enough to hurt their flaming asses. Tippy admired the circular red areas overlain with stripes that was the landscape that Steven had painted on Nika's ass. Tippy thought this was fucking crazy, but Nika's ass does look pretty cool. Why did I do this? Why didn't I leave before this all started? Why did I not scream banana? Am I crazy, is Nika crazy? I just don't know why I came so hard when Steven spanked me with that paddle. Oh God .

They gradually recovered, dried and dressed. As they left, they both gave Steven a kiss and he handed Tippy an envelope that was fatter than usual.

Somehow Tippy managed to focus on driving and headed home to drop Nika at her place. Halfway there she blurted, "What the fuck was that!"

Nika smiled and said, "Welcome to the dark side."

Tippy worried, "That was fucking crazy. Why did I cum so hard when Steven paddled me? I can never tell anyone about this, it feels so sick."

Nika smiled and said, "That's why I helped Steven show you. It's not something you can tell anyone about. They can never understand how you can enjoy it. They would only understand if they experienced it."

"Why did you cum? I had the power up to the max. You had no choice. The pain was all you needed to get caught in the avalanche. I can cum just from the paddling now and the nipple clamps Matt uses on me."

Tippy asked Nika. "But why go there? I know you can cum from oral pleasure and being fucked. Why did you need the pain?"

"Some people go to their priest to confess, I am not religious, so I ask for a spanking. I let Steven fuck me and I came and that made me feel like I had been unfaithful to Mattie, I needed to be punished. The orgasms are just a nice side benefit. And they are intense, sometimes I need that intensity."

Tippy handed her the fat envelop, "Here, open this."

"Holy fuck! There's 3 grand in here."

"Split it with you?" Tippy recommended. Nika pocketed 15 bills and handed the rest of the fat envelop back to Tippy."

"Shit, I need a drink bad. And not just Gatorade."

They got to Nika's and Nika poured her a drink, Tippy tossed it down and asked for another.

Then she said, "Nika, I don't know how to process this. This whole night was just crazy. We started off gentle and sensual and then you two pulled me into the lion's den. No, Satan's den. My brain hated seeing Steven whip you. My heart hurt for you. When Steven came over to paddle me, I almost screamed 'banana', I wanted to, I tried but I couldn't. You two had me tied down, I wanted to get away, but I couldn't, then when I felt the paddle I started to cum, I kept on cumming and cumming, the second swat only made it better, if I had been able to speak I probably would have asked for more. Then when you turned down the power and I regained some control, part of my brain was screaming, Nooooo! I want more! What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Nika said, "breathe, Sweetie, you are hyperventilating. Try to calm down. By morning everything will look different. Your ass won't hurt, you will be able to look back and smile." Ya think?

Tippy looked frightened, "That's what I am afraid of, I don't want to normalize an experience like this, why did you do this to me? My body's reaction to this scares the shit out of me. I am always in control. What happened to me? I don't understand."

Nika frowned, "You said it yourself, you could have, you should have walked out of that room, you should have screamed banana. I sensed you wanted this, I didn't know you would enjoy it so much, sorry I opened your personal pandora's box. Released the demons."

Nothing Nika said was helping, Tippy was getting more agitated. "I was scared shitless, I felt degraded and used. Every blow YOU took made me wince. So why the fuck is my pussy dripping when I think about it? I wish you hadn't done this to me. I don't want to be a punishment addict. Stop trying to justify this!"

Tippy grabbed her phone and she dialed Richard. She said, "I had huge orgasms, but I need cock, I need cock now... Hello Richard, this is Tippy am I calling too late? Yes, this is a booty call. Thanks, I will be there in 5 minutes."

Tippy ended her call, gave Nika and hug and a terse bye and raced out the door. Fortunately, Richard didn't live far.

Richard was waiting for her at his door in a bathrobe with a drink in his hand for her. "Are you OK Tip? This is so unlike you."

Tippy took the proffered glass, drained it and pushed him in the door. "Richard, I know we just saw each other 2 nights ago, but I have a NEED and you are my lucky go to guy. My fuck buddy."

Tippy pushed him into his living room. Dropped to her knees pulling down his lounging shorts sucked his dick for a minute, stood, tore off her own clothes, pushed him onto the couch and mounted his hard cock. She was a woman possessed. Once she was bouncing on his cock the liquor finally started to kick in and she started to feel more normal. This was the real Tippy, sucking dick and getting fucked by that big hard dick, not some helpless masochist chained to a Sybian being paddled like a child. Unfortunately, just thinking about it tripped her trigger and she started to cum wildly on Richard's cock.

As she squirmed, he got his first look at her red ass. He was more than curious, he spanked her gently and she humped faster even though her face was turning red, he said, "I have to ask, Steven?"

Tippy collapsed on his chest in tears. Even though she was embarrassed the words gushed out of her in between sobs. The Sibian, the paddles. Nika, semen flying everywhere, "I am such a slut! What is wrong with me?"

Richard took a philosophical approach, "Best case scenario, tomorrow you will be mad at yourself and never do it again, Worst case scenario, you will beg Nika and Steven for more, they might take you to some of the special clubs. You will get addicted to the lifestyle, drop out of school and..." I would never do that would I, throw my life away to become a sub a pain slave.

Tippy shuddered. "Can I stay with you tonight? Please?" I just need you to love me and fuck me.

Richard smiled, "Sure. But I don't have much cash on hand."

Tippy sobbed some more, "Oh Richard. This is my booty call. I need you as a friend. I will pay you if you want."

"No need, you are always welcome to use me as your boy toy. Come upstairs to bed."

Tippy road Richard off and on through the night but finally collapsed and slept.

Since it was Saturday, Richard let her sleep in until 9:00. He made her coffee and eggs for breakfast. She was relieved to see that the paddle mark on her ass had faded. She still remembered the incident at Steven's. She had a couple of texts from Nika asking if she got home OK, she responded with a terse 'spent the night with Richard.' There was a 'where are you' from Kate. She was angry with Nika and struggled all day over how to handle their relationship moving forward.

School was starting on Monday, so she had to get back to the dorm and prep for class and her usually punishing workload. Kate had lots of questions because she was justifiably worried. Last she heard Tippy went to see Steven. Tippy was worried too, would this kill her deal with Steven, could Nika and she be OK? Could they still be friends, sisters? She hoped Richard could and would smooth out any bumps with Steven, but Nika was her problem. She resolved that when she was over her anger that she would need Nika to promise to NEVER tempt her with something like that again no matter how much she thought Tippy would enjoy it. She was embarrassed and worried at how wet she got whenever she replayed the bondage events over in her mind, something she did multiple times. You have to stop this, it's not healthy. How does Nika do it, live like this and maintain a normal life.

The first week of school was all initial meetings dashing about trying to find a route that would allow her to make it from one class to another. Kate and Nika were still talking but Tippy didn't even send Nika a text message while she allowed her brain to fully process what had happened. On Friday Kate said, "I'm dancing tonight, want to come?"

"I can't sweetie, I already have homework."

"Can you at least call Nika? She is a wreck worrying about you."

Tippy was still confused but no longer angry. Tippy, thought about her fascination with fear, how the movie The Birds turned her on even before she had any idea what that meant. She thought about other aspects of her life, her punishing school workload how she thrived on the fear of failure, how she constantly put herself in a position to possibly fail, how that fear excited her and made her strive harder to succeed. How she always got horny meeting new a client not knowing what they would be like whether she was always safe with them. The recent pain and degradation surprised her. Maybe she needed it to counterbalance her driving ambition to succeed. It wasn't Nika's fault she had issues that she never really looked at honestly before. Maybe she needed therapy?

She dialed Nika. "Got time to talk tonight?"

When Nika replied Tippy could hear relief in her voice, "Hey stranger, I was REALLY worried about you, I am so scared that I ruined everything with one of my favorite people in the world. Would you consider coming over to my place after I get off work?"

Tippy asked jokingly. "Is it safe?"

Nika replied seriously, "Safe as your mother's arms."

Tippy laughed, "That's not saying much. 7 OK?"

"Perfect."

Nika picked up sushi and a bottle of sake on the way home. She put out her candles and unfolded her massage table. At 6:45 she lit the candles and started some music. She did some yoga to calm herself until Tippy arrived. There was a knock at her apartment door at precisely 7. She opened it for her friend.

Tippy gasped, "Sweetie, you look so tired."

"I haven't been sleeping well. But you didn't punch me just now so that makes me feel better. Please come in."

"Nika, let me start with a question."

"OK."

"Nika, I know I had a lot to do with what happened, I volunteered to be put in that position. I never balked when you tied me to the Sybian. But this is what I don't understand, you can be so loving, kind, gentle and giving. I am having trouble squaring that with the depraved woman I met in that room. Can you help me understand?"

Nika handed tippy a cup of warm sake, "It's complicated, I am a very complicated person, a woman of myriad talents and kinks. Contradictions."

Nika told Tippy her story. Her parents were very strict Japanese immigrants, her mother was the original tiger mom. As the youngest of four girls, she saw what prudish, unhappy, and demanding bitches her older sisters had become. She didn't want that for herself. Her stern and often cold father was the only male she knew growing up so when she hit puberty she started to rebel. She grew taller than the other women in her family she grew nice tits. With pubic hair came big sensitive pussy lips and a hungry little clit that she could get to do magic tricks. She spent a year when she was young masturbating every chance she got 3, 4 times a day every day.

Boys liked her and she liked them. She liked sharing her magical twat with guys who were nice to her. Some of this sounded too familiar to Tippy. Nika engaged in more and more risky behavior. Her parents thought sending her off to a good college might straighten her out. She decided to major in Psychology, maybe that would help her figure herself out. One night in a bar she met a guy named Antonio. He was a Dom. She wasn't sure what a Dom was then, but he was charming, good looking, and seemed to have all the answers. They started dating, he took her to 'special' clubs.

Her parents constantly berated her for being such a bad daughter, a bad girl, her father even whipped her with a belt once trying to get her in line. Bad girls at the clubs needed to be punished. She accepted it to please her Dom, or was it to please her father? She went from fucked up to near nymphomania. She had a couple of pregnancy scares but never caught any incurable diseases, she was lucky. When Antonio started putting her out for money like a pimp she ran away. Her academic record was ruined but one of her sisters helped her relocate. Psychology had never helped her so she re-enrolled in a different school, in a design curriculum, her quirky brain allowed her to create well received, outside the box work.