Once a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't go cold turkey, so she found herself in another circle with different players being a sub. Steven who was an idle rich man looking for thrills found her and helped her get out, he built her room so she could have a place to pursue her appetites but was safe. Things never went too far, and she could always say no, say banana if she needed to. She finished school and Steven got her a Job at Prairie where she designed packaging and Labels that appealed to the Asian market. A very lucrative market that made him a ton of money.

Tippy sighed, "Oh, Honey. I am so sorry I judged you and blamed you."

"Can I be forgiven? Can we go back to where we used to be?" Nika asked sorrowfully.

"Yes, take care of yourself and me and Kate and promise me you will never take my brother where you took me."

"Done. Can I seal my promise with a massage?"

"Can we shower first?" Peeling off her top Tippy led Nika by the hand to the bathroom.

After the incident and the makeup sex their bond grew stronger rather than weaker. Nika's story helped Tippy understand much about her friend and herself. Was I trying to please Steven as a father figure? Is that how I allowed myself to get caught in that web? She wondered. Everyone was complicated, especially women. A valuable life lesson to learn.

Tippy and Kate had relet their flat because Kate was staying for the summer. Because she was never willing to work as hard as Tippy, Kate had another full year and a half of school to go. The dorm was cheap but terribly inconvenient, you couldn't have men over, there were random noises in the halls at all hours, Plus the flat was cheap and it was their space. Spring came with crazy weather accompanying the flowers and one day she got a message from Anthony he was back in town. She tried to put him off, but he was persuasive. Something in his commanding tone got her to fold so she agreed to see him the day after finals of her last quarter.