Once a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate then taunted him with, "I will talk to you, but I get a question and answer for each one you ask me."

Wolf frowned, then nodded, "Do you know Richard Tomison?"

"We have met, But not in the biblical sense. My turn. Are you seeing anyone?"

"No. I don't date. Do you know where Richard is?"

"Last I heard he was in Asia, Viet Nam, Thailand? Philippines? Maybe Tibet? Would you like to take me out to dinner?"

"Are you trying to proposition me?"

"No. I am just trying to make you smile. Are you going to tell me that you wouldn't enjoy taking me to Dinner? A pretty young woman like me? That sounds like a failure of imagination on your part."

Wolf was not amused, Kate then continued, "OK, cut the crap, I have a pretty good attorney if you have any real questions for me and a good reason for me to answer. Or you could dust off those long unused people skills, ask me out for a nice meal. Ply me with alcohol and ask your questions nicely and get to the point." Kate stood up brushed her ass against him and walked away, her adorable ass swaying. 5 Steps out she glanced over her shoulder saw him staring and winked at him. I hope he liked the direct approach, she thought.

She explained to Buns that he was cop. Buns passed the word, no one approached Wolf for the rest of his stay. When he settled his tab, Peaches the bartender passed him Kate's card with his change. He left Peaches a good tip.

The next morning Kate got a text, City grill 7:00 PM tonight. Wolf.

Kate arrived dressed to impress and seduce, Wolf was waiting for her dressed in jeans and a nice silk shirt. He looked decidedly less sinister in street clothes.

Kate offered her hand, he shook it, he rose and pulled out her chair.

As he regained his seat. Kate said in her sweetest voice. "Can we start off on a better foot tonight? Do you have a first name?"

"Detective."

Kate pouted, "Why do you have to be that way? I thought we were here to enjoy each other's company."

Wolf softened a tiny bit. "My nickname is 'Tha' as in Tha Wolf."

"Kate bounced in her seat, "Oh, I like it, sounds dangerous." She purred.

A small smile crept onto tha wolf's lips.

After this ice breaker they chatted pleasantly for a bit. They had a few drinks, Kate started to act relaxed and a little bit loopy. Then asked, sounding like a highschooler. "Tha, why are you after my friends? They are such nice people."

Wolf replied, "I am not after your friends, I am just looking into the death of Anthony Jones while he was in our custody. That kind of thing makes the whole department look bad, possibly corrupt."

"Well." Kate said with a flick of her wrist. "I could see where that would be troubling. My understanding is that Anthony Jones was a real villain. And that with a good lawyer he might have gotten off. You don't think justice was served?"

"Not served under the letter of the law."

Their meal arrived and between bites they continued.

Kate then came up with, "Tha, dear, just so I have some context, do you fancy yourself more of a Columbo, or a Javert?"

"Javert!"

Kate looked shocked. "I hope you don't plan on killing yourself over this. I was starting to like you."

Wolf suspected he was being played but still it was pleasant to have a beautiful young woman seem to care about him. No one was ever nice to him.

Tha said, "That is very nice of you, I haven't had a kind word from anyone in a long time."

Looking stricken Kate then asked, "That is so sad. Is there anything else you would like to know?"

Wolf pivoted trying to knock her out of balance, "How much do you charge?"

A brief look of sadness passed over Kate in a wave, "It depends on the job. Prairie pays me $20 an hour for company design projects. If I get a freelance job, I can make up to $1000 on a single deliverable but those jobs are few and far between. For friends I sometimes give it away for free."

Wolf raised an eyebrow, "How about at the smooth club?"

"For a lap dance the club charges $20, I get $15."

"How about the VIP room?"

"The VIP room is overpriced $100 for 3 songs, 4 on special. The only difference for the guy is they get to touch a little. It doesn't seem worth it to me."

Wolf mused, "No it doesn't. Why would they do that, spend that amount of money?"

Kate looked thoughtful, "I really can't say, it's one of the mysteries of life like why people kill other people."

Wolf answered, "I have plenty of info on that, they act without thinking, they don't think they have a choice, and they don't think they will get caught. Those are the top 3."

Kate looked shocked, "Oh, my, that is so sad. It is also sad the amount of evil you see. Thank you for your service."

Wolf paid the bill, "Kate you are a beautiful, charming woman. Almost as smart as your friend Tippy. I don't really think I am going to learn any more from you."

Kate pouted, "Oh, are you going to end our date? I was just starting to enjoy your company. There are a few things I might teach you, want to come to my place for a nightcap?"

Tha Wolf was tempted. Kate batted her eyelashes and smiled sweetly at him.

"Sure. Let's go."

They got to her place, Kate kicked her shoes off and threw her arms around Wolf's neck and kissed him. She was surprised that his lips were so nice. And soft. She was also surprised that he responded so well. Wolf couldn't help thinking, why not, she might be a call girl, but I am not paying her, not breaking any rules or laws.

One thing led to another, Wolf undressed her she undressed him and found a surprisingly nice cock, well formed, firm, no crazy bends or anything. She led him to the bed, sat and took him into her mouth. He didn't last long, probably since it had been a while. He looked like he was planning on leaving, Kate took his hand, "If you don't have to be anywhere else, please stay. Do you have another one in you?"

Tha wolf turned back. Joined her on the bed and said, "I would love to stay. My name is Lou."

Kate put out her hand and said, "Pleased to meet you, Lou."

Kate was having a good time. Lou was a good lover, and she was growing fond of him. Fonder once he went down on her."

Lou asked, "Why are you doing this?"

Kate said with watery eyes, "Do you think it would be impossible for me to be attracted to you? You seem like a really nice man in a difficult job. Maybe I can bring you a little happiness. You are giving me all I need in return." I can never tell him Steven asked me to do this, not in so many words but he did ask.

"Kate, can I ask you one more question? Do you think that Richard had anything to do with Anthony Jones' death?"

"To be honest Lou, at first, I thought it was too much of a coincidence, but I talked to Tippy about it. Richard told her that at the same time Jones took them for $75K he pissed off a bunch of people in South America. You should look at that angle."

"I will."

Lou Wolf spent the night. When he woke up in the morning his first thought was wow that was unprofessional. When Kate handed him a cup of coffee in bed all that was running through his mind was This is so nice. I haven't felt this good in years. What a great girl. I feel so rested.

When he got into the office his first act was to reach out to his contact at Interpol and ask what he might know about Jones' enemies in SA. "Quite right to be following up on that angle, 3 gangs had contracts out on him. We are preparing a detailed report, your office should get a copy by the end of the week.

Shit, he thought, it looked like Kate was telling the truth. When the report came in Tomison would be in the clear. I wonder if she would go out with me again.

He got a text from Kate, "That was nice, you aren't such a bad guy, do it again some time?"

Lou texted back, "Sunday dinner, you pick the place?"

"Ito sushi 7:00?"

The next week Kate showed up at Steven's with Wolf in tow.

Steven asked, "Do I need my attorney?"

Wolf was uncharacteristically pleasant, "No need at all." Steven, Wolf, Kate, Tippy and Bret all sat around the table chatting over coffee. Tippy opened with, "So detective, to what do we owe this honor?"

Wolf took a deep breath and put a manilla folder on the table, "Mr. Lyle. I asked about you around town. Despite being a filthy rich playboy people think very highly of you, you have a reputation for being fair, honest and surprisingly generous. Kate and I have been out a few times and information she provided led me to this." Wolf pushed the folder forward but didn't take his hand off it like a chess player contemplating his next move. "Can I have your word that this stays between me and your small group of friends? I would rather not lose my job, but I can do you a solid and you seem like a good friend to have."

"Absolutely. Call me Steven."

Wolf pushed the folder over and took his hand away, "Call me Lou."

Kate grabbed Lou's arm and held his hand.

The folder contained an Interpol report on local gang members with ties to SA cartels. Some of them had been in jail at the same time Jones was stabbed.

Lou said, "We dumped your friend Richard's phone records and found nothing to connect him in any way to the case, so I am dropping the investigation into him. Based on this there isn't even any need to get a statement from him." Kate squeezed Lou's hand. Everyone at the table breathed a sigh of relief.

Steven stood and said, "Kate, darling. A word?"

They exited to the patio. "Well done dear."

Kate blushed, "Thank you but there's a problem. I really like Lou. I am going to continue seeing him."

Steven put his arm around her and said, "As you wish, dear girl."

Kate and Lou left, and outside Lou asked, "What was that about?"

"Just some fatherly relationship advice. Can we go to your place tonight?"

Taking her hand as they walked to his car, Lou said, "Sure, Baby." Kate put her arm through his and held his hand as he led the way. I almost can't believe the change in this man. He is like a cactus flowering in the dessert. I hope Steven isn't hurt. I hope Lou can adjust to our lifestyle once things come up, I would hate to lose him or hurt him over my sluttish ways.

Out of chaos order

Sarah showed great aptitude at running the store. She made some good hires, she even hired one of the Bitch club as a checker. She found it amusing and gratifying that one of the women who looked down on her at Walmart now had to call her boss because the woman's husband lost too much money gambling. Sarah was too nice a person to glory in another's debasement, so she was a really good boss, kind and patient to Nancy. Mel and Betty spent a lot of time at the store. Mel was on the phone half a day every day contacting suppliers and equipment rental companies lining up things like bull dozers, dump trucks, graders and local labor so the project could get off the ground before the weather changed. Betty planted a flower garden on the parkway outside the store and at the edge of the parking lot. Most days Mell would make his calls from outside using the store mobile so she wouldn't get uneasy and scared if Betty couldn't find him.

Steven chartered a helicopter to take him, Bret and Nika to Spring Grove to pick up Liz the week before the wedding. Liz was on cloud nine when Tippy called her and asked her to come and help her with things like picking out a dress, catering, flowers and all the little details that needed tending to. Nika stayed behind with Matt. Liz was scared shitless in the chopper, she had never even been in a plane before. She and Steven hit it off and Steven held one of her hands while Bret held the other during the whole flight. Take off wasn't bad but landing almost made Liz pee her pants.

She helped her daughter pick out the perfect white wedding dress. Tippy used the dress color to open a conversation she had ben dreading. I really shouldn't be wearing white, I am far from a virgin, then she told Liz much of what had happened the last 3 years since Dan had died.

Liz's only question was, "Bret knows? Everything is OK with you two? You can have his babies?"

"Yes, Mom. Everything is more than OK. At least a couple babies, and Mattie and Nika too. You will be swimming in grand babies in no time."

That was all Liz wanted to hear, all the other was just meaningless details to her. Tippy was the perfect daughter.

Hugging Liz, Tippy whispered, "I love you Mom, I always knew where Bret got his ability to love."

Later in the week the charted chopper brought back Matt, Nika and Sarah. The combined Bachelor and Bachelorette party was held at Silk. They got a private room, and the ladies entertained their men. Kate even brought Lou, he was a little uncomfortable but loosened up after several doubles. And since no money changed hands that he could see he wasn't put in a position to object. The kicker was when Buns gave him a lap dance while she and Kate made out, he couldn't keep his eyes off those lovely cinnamon buns and perfect tits. He even asked Kate how close she and Buns were, which was a dumb question since he saw Kate eat buns out while Buns was lying across his lap and chest.

Kate just smiled and winked at him. "You would love her soft full lips on you baby." It was taking a chance, but Lou was becoming accustomed to her appetites.

Richard was late getting to town, but he and Mariko made it just in time for some fun. Mariko was more of a geisha than a stripper, but she used her long black hair to good effect.

The wedding was lovely, the weather was good, Steven gave Tippy away, he sat next to Liz and she asked, "Steven, dear, where is your family?"

"Alas, I have none, I am afraid I am sterile." A tear tickled down Liz's cheek. Steven patted her hand, "Don't be sad, My True family are all here. I couldn't have bore better children than these."

Liz Gave him a kiss. A passionate kiss, and said, "Steven, it has been years, but you are so handsome."

Tippy and Bret said their vows, then Nika and Matt had a re-enactment. Everyone shed tears of joy.

*********

The party lasted well into the evening. Finally, after guests who weren't staying at Steven's left and the residence housekeeping staff tidied up and prepared for the upcoming brunch. The couples drifted off to their rooms. Matt and Nika had a nice king sized futon in the play room.

Sarah had left her boyfriend Ray back home. She reasoned that his small-town morals would need gradual introduction to the free and easy ways of the crew, as everybody referred to them. Even she was a little shocked when Bret informed her that Richard and Mariko were joining him and Tippy for their wedding night.

Nika, felt bad for Sarah sleeping alone. She took her aside and asked, "Sweetie, I don't want you to have to sleep alone tonight. If it isn't too painful, you are welcome to room with me and Matt."

"Oh, Nika, I would love that. I have some regrets about Matt, but I really like Ray. I didn't bring him because I wanted to be able to have fun with everybody without scaring him off."

At light level 0 the playroom was pitch black. There were 3 naked bodies in the bed and no snoring.

"You guys awake?" Sarah asked.

"We both are."

"Anyone want to fuck me?" Sarah asked.

Nika slid between her legs and started licking her passionately. Matt said "Light level 3" and the lights came up slowly to a level that was good enough to find her mouth but not bright enough to read by. Not that anyone was planning on reading. Matt stuck his dick in Sarah's mouth, and she moaned as Nika delivered her first orgasm. After some good sloppy deep throat Matt got behind Nika and started hammering her from behind. Each one of Matt's thrusts pushed Nika's face into Sarah's pussy.

After both women had an orgasm Matt asked, "Sarah, how do you feel about anal? Ever ridden a sybian?"

"I am good with anal, but I have bever been on a sybian."

Matt giggled, "Sarah you are in luck I know someone who would be happy to hook you up."

Matt raised the lights to a 5 and moved the sybian to a spot where they had some room around it to work. Nika nodded toward the rings on the floor and Matt shook his head no, and mouthed, too soon.

Nika selected a single dildo plate mounted it and lubed it up. She turned on the vibration to the lowest setting. Leading Sarah over by the hand, Nika gently guided Sarah into place. Sarah squeaked a little as she slid all the way down on the dildo. Not being tethered down she could enjoy the device and still sit up and either suck dick or lick pussy. She chose dick to start and gave Matt a nice thorough hum job.

The two more experienced hedonists allowed her to choose her own power settings. She gradually upped the power and panted more heavily until. "Did someone say something about anal sex? She leaned forward so her ass was accessible. Nika lubed her and Matt up and Sarah reached back to guide him in. She enjoyed feeling full and enjoyed Matt. Matt I have missed you. Nika you are sweet to willingly share your husband with his old girlfriend. This vibrating pad feels so good. Matt got a rhythm going, Sarah really started to moan, Nika took over the controls throttling Sarah to 9. When Sarah started to cum Nika went to 10. Sarah let out a continuous moan and the spasming caused Matt to fill her rectum.

When they ramped Sarah down, she slid off and collapsed on the futon. "That was really something, thanks."

Then Nika lubed up the dildo again and with an evil grin said, "Mattie, dear. Come over here for a minute. She lubed up his anus and kissing him with tongue encouraged him to sit on the dildo. Nika knew that if any guy would be willing to try this it would be her husband. Matt slid down on the greased pole and Nika turned up the power.

Getting a huge erection Matt he leaned back and commented, "That feels good, but what am I going to do with this?" Nika immediately started sucking his cock. She worked him as he increased the power. Stopping at 8.

Matt got a glazed look in his eyes and informed her he was close. Nika maxed him out and caught his huge load, so much that some dripped out of the corners of her mouth, that was quite a load to exceed Nika's capacity for spunk.

Matt powered down and got up on wobbly legs. "That was fun."

Nika got a clean dildo out and had her turn. Then they all slept together in a satisfied heap.

******Richard***

The other wedding couple entertained Richard and Mariko.

Stepping into their bedroom, Tippy kissed her husband then Richard then Mariko then Bret again and grabbed his erection. It was straining to escape his pants. Tippy wanted to check how he was feeling. Tippy always avoided solely relying on verbal affirmation. Preferring the truth of the body and body language. "Why don't you boys take a shower?"

"Together?"

"That would be nice." The two men stripped off suit coats and hung them up. Shoes went in the closet floor and dirty clothes in a pile in the corner. Next shirts and pants came off and were either hung up or added to the pile.

The boys walked into the large bathroom, like Steven's but not as roomy, in their underwear.

Bret mused, "What does she want us to do?"

Richard said chuckling, "Get cleaned up would be my guess."

"I get that, but why together?"

Richard theorized, "She wants to see if we can get along."

Richard continued, "Bret, you haven't been around her much in the last years, but I have. Your wife is 100% Bisexual and that is how she likes her women. Her men she prefers totally cis. Maybe it's an alpha male thing, maybe it's pheromones. I don't know but I don't think this is a sexual preference test. I think she just wants us to be comfortable around each other so she can feel safe and secure. This is her weird idea of male bonding."