Once a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bret thought about it and said, "That is very astute of you but... Why couldn't she just ask us to watch a game and drink some beers the way I do with Matt?"

"Because she is Tippy? OK, so let's set some boundaries, I am willing to wash your back but not your junk. And no matter where things go tonight, I'm not sucking your dick. Deal?"

Bret high fived Richard. Dropped his drawers and turned on the water in the large walk-in shower. Bret washed first while Richard shaved and then they switched.

When they dried and stepped out, the women were both standing there naked and Tippy was braiding Mariko's hair. "That seemed to go well, why don't you put on some shorts and watch a game and have a drink. While we get all beautiful for you?"

A while later Tippy, wearing a white satin bra and thong set came downstairs, gave the boys her best come-hither look and walked back upstairs while they scrambled to catch up with her. As she walked down the hall ahead of them her almost bare ass swayed in a mesmerizing manner. Mariko was standing at the end of the bed attired similarly but in red.

Tippy pressed up against Mariko pulled her close and kissed her with tongue. They held the kiss until the boys got restless and started fondling their asses and dropped their drawers. Tippy turned to her husband and Mariko to Richard and the ladies continued the make out session with the men.

Dropping to their knees the ladies then did a dual BJ session switching cocks periodically. Tippy asked Bret, "Baby, I want you to watch me sucking Richard's cock, imagine how good it feels for hm." Tippy lowered her bra straps and the cups so the men could admire her erect brown nipples. Mariko, did the same. The men touched nipples and stimulated them. Tippy shivered and then said, "Time to eat some pussy."

The lovely ladies laid back on the bed and allowed their panties to be removed and then spread their legs. Sensing this was some kind of test each guy worked at getting their woman's pussy nice and wet and hopefully provide an orgasm. Tippy instructed, "Get us nice and slobbery... That's right now switch!"

Not showing the slightest hesitancy the guys dove into their buddy's saliva. Tippy's next request was, "Now dick check." The women were presented with two firm erections with dribbles of precum. "Nice work boys, you can get along and work together. Now since this is the bride's special night, I want both of you in my mouth at once. Mariko? I will make sure they make it up to you later." She moved her lovers together hip to hip, bending their cocks down and touching together she sucked the dual heads into her mouth. She made loud slurping sounds as her lips stretched around the dick package and she tried to get as much in as she could. "Mariko, you have to try this, they are yummy."

As Mariko slurped away, Tippy asked, "Can I get a volunteer to eat Mariko's ass?" Richard was a microsecond too late, so the honor went to Bret. She then instructed the boys in the Nika technique and together they gave Mariko the huge orgasm the sweet woman deserved.

"My turn." Tippy said happily.

They switched and Tippy gushed in her husband's face.

Next, she explained, "I have had this recuring dream that you two spit roasted me and then DPed me, it was wonderful." She got on all 4s at the corner of the bed, Bret fingered her and found her g spot with his thumb, finger on her clit while she sucked Richard. Bret then entered her so he and Richard could thrust into her in synch and make her moan. While this was going on Mariko, lubed up Tippy's ass for part two. "Switch!" Tippy instructed. After she came again, she said. "OK, Boys! I want to thank both of you for holding on to your orgasms for me. Now for the main event. Bret on your back in my pussy Richard in my ass."

Bret got on his back feet and calves hanging off the bed and smiled at his wife. Tippy sucked his dick for a minute then straddling him. She Looked him in the eyes she said, "Bret, I have waited so long for you to be my husband, I love you. I know you love me now and forever." Tippy brought her lips to his mouth and as she slid onto his cock she kissed him and moaned into his mouth. Finally coming to rest with her clit pressed onto his pubic bone.

Bret reached back to grab her ass cheeks and spreads them, "Richard, we are ready for you." Mariko guided Richard in, licking and slobbering on the length of his shaft as he penetrated Tippy's ass. Richard looked at Mariko with love in his eyes. Tippy groaned. "This feels better than my dreams, I love you both so much!" Bret was caught by surprise, Richard's cock sliding past his and stroking the sensitive dorsal side of his cock though the thin double layer of pussy and rectal tissue felt surprisingly good. The three of them got into a rhythm that had Tippy purring as she went from almost empty to being crammed with cock on each stroke. She sang a little song, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

The women had one more kink to play. Mariko lubed up both her first and middle fingers and gave the guys simultaneous prostate massages while they fucked Tippy into heaven. Mariko's loving attention sent their prostates into overdrive. Tippy started tensing her muscles and moaning, Mariko stepped up her efforts. Tippy groaned out a "Yesssssss!" shivered out her orgasm and two bloated cocks started pumping jet after jet into her. There was so much cum that Tippy was awash in Jizz. She giggled, "Oh God, My cunt runneth over."

Mariko was amazed and pleased by the strong muscle contractions the two men had gripping her fingers as their spasms sent their seed into Tippy's hungry body. Mariko almost had an orgasm herself, she commented on how cool it was and recommended that Tippy try it if she got the chance.

When things finally subsided, Tippy was glowing but exhausted. The Ladies cleaned their men with there mouths. They all put on robes and headed to the kitchen to refuel, Mariko felt right at home having bourbon and sushi. Bret had never had that combo before but found it delicious. He grabbed his wife and asked, "Do you know what else is delicious?"

"Me?" Bret smiled at Tippy and kissed her. All three of her bedmates kissed Tippy.

Upon returning to the bridal suite Mariko got the same treatment that had been given to the bride. Tippy wore a strap-on vibrator so that when she had her fingers up the boys butts she was ready to cum herself, It might have seemed a little selfish, but after all she was the bride. It was her day.

After that they frolicked for a while in the shower made out in bed and generally enjoyed themselves. At one point Bret and Richard High fived each other. Tippy asked, "What was that for?"

"We are just happy that you hadn't asked us to blow each other." Tippy rubbed her chin as if seriously considering it. Bret kissed her passionately to drive such thoughts out of her pretty head.

******************Liz*******

Liz gradually surfaced to awareness. She tried to figure out where she was, the last days had been a whirlwind of new experiences. She had been doing her best to process everything. And understand how her children's world worked.

She was in a bed. The sheets were very soft. Under the sheet and light blanket, she was in the lovely white bra and panty set Tippy had picked out for her, nothing else. Tippy told her it would make her look and feel so sexy. It worked. She had spent the entire reception flirting with Steven. She hadn't had the attention of an age-appropriate gentleman since Dan died.

She remembered drinking, chatting, drinking and flirting. Now she was here. She realized from the sound of breathing that he wasn't alone. She was a little cold, so she slid over to find Steven's warm body. She snuggled up to him. She had really enjoyed the attention Steven paid her this week. It had her thinking about things that widows usually gave up on. Since she was in Steven's bed in her undies, had they?

No. She still had her lingerie on, and she would have remembered. Steven felt good and smelled good. She liked his clean masculine scent. She explored his body gently. He was only wearing boxers. Those boxers contained something she had despaired that she would ever have again, a thick growing cock. Feeling what was in the boxers gave her feelings she hadn't had in years. Her panties started to get wet.

She startled when Steven said, "Good morning beautiful, how do you feel? Find anything you like?"

"Maybe", she continued to rub him through his underwear wondering if she dared reach inside. Steven returned the rubbing favor and stroked Liz's slit through her panties.

"Steven, the girls tell me you are an accomplished gentle lover." Then she giggled, "And that you are a man whore."

"I suppose that is an accurate description." Steven admitted. Man whore. Those little minxes.

Liz made a bold decision. After some rustling and activity on her side of the bed, Liz handed her soaked panties to Steven and said, "Here, show me."

Steven drew close and kissed her, a kiss that she passionately returned. He reached around to unhook her bra releasing a surprisingly nice pair crowned by large stiff nipples.

He started slowly by first worshipping those nipples with his mouth. Liz responded with a gasp and a deep inhale. She ran her fingers through the hair at the back of his head and pulled his face into her breast, enjoying the tingling in her nipple that sent a thrill through her body. Moving lower Steven had expected to find a healthy bush, as you would expect for a widow lady near 50. He was surprised to find her vulva surrounded by smooth stubble free soft skin. Wow. You were prepared for this.

Everyone has their sexual routine. When Steven wasn't in the playroom or in bed with one of his younger darlings, his favorite activity was cunnilingus. He loved the feel, taste, smell, and response of a ready and wanting pussy. Liz was anxious to end her drought in that area, the copious moisture was causing her garden to flower. She ran her fingers through Steven's hair and pulled his mouth harder onto her. He licked, sucked, and explored.

Some guys would say a pussy was a pussy, but Steven's philosophy was that they were all different and required different handling, he never tired of the search for the right buttons. Liz's buttons didn't take much work to find. She was what he referred to as a clit girl. She responded best to having her clip sucked and stroked by his tongue. When she squeezed his head with her thighs and arched her back her deep shuddering moan wasn't necessary for him to know that he had struck gold.

Liz pulled him up, kissed him deeply, thinking the girls were right about Steven, he was gentle and skilled. I can taste myself on his lips. I like it. The taste and idea of how good it felt to kiss him after he made her cum with that mouth emboldened her. She decided that she had to have his dick in her mouth. She pulled down his boxers and stroked his erection with a gentle soft hand. Moving her face close she inhaled another deep draught of his intoxicating male scent. She found a drop of moisture on the tip of his cock. She sucked it up. I want to act and feel like a greedy little cock whore was an errant and totally new thought. To her. The girls were having their influence on her.

Liz licked his shaft, sucked his glans and then slid her mouth down his shaft. He was bigger and thicker than Dan and she found his larger meat fulfilling, she was enjoying the mouth feel of this big dick. She got over enthusiastic and started to gag and drool.

Steven pulled her head back and little whispering gently. "Don't take more than you are comfortable with Sweetie, this is only our first time. You can always deep throat me once you get back into the swing of things."

Liz thought Fuck that. I have a need now, I want it all. I wish I had asked Tippy for pointers.

Liz tried again going a little deeper this time before starting to gag. Can I make him cum this way. Do I really want him to cum in my mouth tonight. But what about my pussy, I really want this beautiful cock in my pussy.

Her decision made. Liz decided to try something she hadn't done in years. She kissed Steven with her sloppy cock slobbery mouth and straddled him. Groaning she rubbed his glans up and down her slit. With his glans properly positioned, need and urgency won out and she popped him inside her. Sliding down his shaft she had another orgasm. Having a cock inside her after all these years felt better than she remembered.

She wanted it all, so she sank down on him until her clit kissed the base of that big, beautiful cock. She shivered at the delicious feelings. Does this make me just another slut, another conquest or are we building something here, a closeness I have been denying myself for years. Only time will tell. Right now, this moment, I am happy. The kids are married and happy. I should have grand babies soon. I want to live in the moment and enjoy this wonderful gift Steven is giving me.

Liz was lying flat on his body so she could rub her tits over his chest. Steven grabbed her hips and helped her slide up and down on his shaft. He thrust up into her for her added pleasure. They moved faster and panted. As he got close Steven wrapped his arms around Liz's chest and pulling her close, found her lips with his for a deep passionate kiss and continued to thrust into her. The passion and intimacy of the kiss caused Liz's heart to swell with love and body to explode into a massive, delicious orgasm. She mashed her pussy down on hm as hard as she could, wanting to get as much cock into her starving cunt as she could. Steven felt it too and exploded, filling her with a huge load of jizz.

When they were both back to reality Liz clung to him and started to cry. Steven wasn't surprised, intense connections like this often caused women to complete the catharsis with a good cry.

Steven chose to comfort her and simply said, "I loved the way you made love to me, can we do it again and again?" I could just be telling you what you wanted to hear, but I really mean it. Please let me love you the way you deserve. I am ready to have someone of my own, maybe even get married.

****** Later *****

At a lull in the conversation at breakfast Steven announced. "I have a decision to make," Looking around the table making eye contact with the four women at the table that he knew intimately he continued. "Do I start over trying to find another group of lovelies like those around this table?" At this Liz had a stricken look, "Or do I hang up my spurs to devote myself to a wonderful, beautiful woman who fate has brought into my life?" He took Liz's hand and smiling at her brought it to his lips and kissed it. The ladies at the table cast their votes by sobbing, "Oh, Steven!"

Steven looked at Bret catching his eye to gauge his approval. Bret simply said, "Does this mean you will want me to call you Dad?

Liz caught Tippy's eye and mouthed, can we talk later Tippy mouthed yes. Steven only caught Tippy's side of the exchange and wondered, who and what she was saying yes to.

***** BJ lesson *****

After brunch when Tippy and Liz found themselves alone together, Liz asked, "Honey, when I was with Steven last night, I tried to give him a BJ. I didn't do a very good job, I gagged. Can you give me some pointers?"

"Mom, I am flatted you feel comfortable enough to ask me something like that. Do you want some suggestions or a live demonstration."

Liz blushed, "A live demo would probably be best, but it is so embarrassing to ask you that."

A sympathetic Tippy said, "Mom, don't be embarrassed. This is way outside your comfort zone. I am proud of you for being so brave."

Liz lightly touched Tippy's scar and said, "Thank you sweet girl. What kind of live demonstration can you arrange?"

"I could demonstrate on Steven or on Bret, but I think that might be too much for you. How about Nika and Matt?"

"Do you think they would do that for me?"

"Those two? It is impossible to keep them off each other. Sometime this afternoon?"

Mika and Matt were wildly enthusiastic about the idea. The plan was to meet Liz and Steven in Steven's bedroom at 3 that afternoon.

Everyone arrived to find Steven in a white terrycloth robe and Liz in ]sexy powder blue bra and thong set. Liz looked a tad uncomfortable displaying herself in her 'unmentionables' in front of the children. Richard and Mariko were there to as backup if Liz's maternal attachment to Matt was too much for her.

Matt sat on the bed next to Steven with his shorts off and his wife kneeling at his feet. Tippy launched int a narrative. "A good blow job is about skill but also about motivation and your own feelings. Some woman find the whole idea degrading and repellent, some woman like being degraded and thrive on that feeling. I think of it as a gift of love. Some men find eating pussy demeaning and unmanly. The best men think eating pussy is one of the best things they can do for their woman and one of the best gifts a man can give a woman if he is any good at it. Same thing with sucking dick, many of us girls love the gift of sperm, the taste the pleasure it gives our mate, it is a win win."

"So. The problem is the gag reflex. It can be overcome with practice. You just have to want to get past it and if you need practice get it, I have never known a man to turn down a blowjob. Nika?"

"Start with some cock sucking foreplay. Explore your man's cock. Use your tongue to find sensitive areas notice what makes him moan, what makes his cock twitch. Does it make him feel powerful to have you on your knees before him? Does he just want to feel you making love to his cock? Experiment, try to read his eyes and certainly read his body language. It might help you to diddle your clit and get hot. If you want him in your pussy, you will be more ready to take him down your throat. When his cock reaches the back of your throat try swallowing to get the last few inches in. Breathe when you can so you aren't feeling like you are asphyxiating, although that feels as good as chocking sometimes. Maybe you need him to grab your head and push into you just a little harder than you are willing to push yourself. Make eye contact, smile with your eyes, convince him you love sucking his dick."

With that Nika demonstrated on Matt's rock-hard cock. Tippy suggested, "Mom, now you try on Steven." Liz waged an internal battle. How could I do this in front of my children, won't they think I am a slut. Knowing what I know about them can I really be worried about them judging me? Oh, hell. I am going for it.

Liz was emboldened by the fact that Nika was slurping away on Matt just inches away. She bent down Steven's fat stiff prick and started licking the head and swirling her tongue around it. Then she moved to the base and ran her tongue all the way to the tip noticing a spot half way up that made it twitch. Engulfing the head, she looked up at Steven, smiled with her eyes thinking, I love you, Then slid her mouth down until her tongue was at the twitch spot, where she applied suction and massaged the spot with her tongue. Steven moaned encouragement. And she went deeper.

Tippy was standing beside her, "feel his balls, how tight they are? That is a good indicator that an orgasm is close. Keep up what you are doing." Beside her Matt was moaning and going stiff. Nika grabbed his shaft, gave it a few strokes and Matt blasted into her mouth. When she was done sucking the last drops out of him, she showed everyone the prize she had caught on her tongue before swallowing and smiling up at him sweetly. Matt stood and raising his bride to her feet placed her gently on the bed, spread her wide and started devouring her pussy.