Once a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tippy placed a gentle hand on Liz's throat and the other on top of her head, pushing her head down a little further with each bob. As Tippy could feel Steven's prick getting closer. Tippy said, "Get ready... Now swallow." As she pushed Liz down to take all of Steven down her throat. Liz moaned then coughed. This whole spectacle was too much for Steven and he started to ejaculate. Tippy had Liz back off a little so she wouldn't aspirate any semen and Liz channeled her inner greedy little whore and caught all of it in her mouth.

Liz got to her feet and proudly did her show and swallow and then whispered to Steve. "I am going to need you to eat my pussy and then fuck me if you are able."

Steven looked at the assembled children and then gesturing to the door, said to Liz, "As you wish my love."

As they were cuddling in post coital bliss, Liz confessed, "That was the craziest thing I have ever done, and in front of my children. What are they thinking of me?"

"They are happy for you, for Us. I know the children well, they are not judgmental, if it will make you feel better, sit down with Tippy and Bret and ask them."

There was a full house for dinner that evening, Kate and Lou showed up with Buns in tow. Introductions were made and Steven gave them the tour. As they got to the Nika playroom, Steven gave Kate a questioning look, Kate nodded yes.

Opening the door Steven announced, "This is Nika's Playroom, Light level 7."

Buns giggled when she saw the restraints and whips and Lou whistled, "Holy shit! Kate? Have you ever played in here?"

"Lou, don't be upset, but yes I have had some fun in here."

Lou put his arms around both women and pulling them close said, "Maybe you can show us some time."

Dinner was extravagant, to no one's surprise. Drinks flowed freely and everyone got loose. Very overt displays of affection were totally acceptable.

Liz took Bret and Tippy aside for a chat. "You must think I am awful, that I am a slut. I am so sorry for this afternoon." Both the kids laughed.

Tippy comforted Liz, "I was a little surprised that you let me guide you, push your head down on Steven's cock, But awful? No, it was beautiful. We are so glad you are happy. You are happy, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes. I haven't been this happy since Dan and I were first married. Then Bret was born and I spent all my time chasing a little monster around the house. I had always wished we had a bigger family. But it's Ok, now I have you Tippy, Bret and Matt and Nika... and Steven. I am very happy." As she talked she could see Steven reclining in a lounge chair at the edge of the patio beckoning over.

She went over and he indicated that she should straddle him and sit on his lap. "Is everything Ok with the kids?"

"Perfect."

Steven rubbed his hands up and down her thighs. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt over a bikini that Tippy had helped her pick out. Since Liz's pelvis was hidden from the view of the other partiers, Steven ran his fingers inside the sides of her bottoms and got his fingers in position to stroke her slit. "What if someone sees?" Liz fretted.

"What are they going to do? We need to set a good example." Steven took her hand and placed it on his erection, she blushed but didn't pull away. "Liz, please lift up for a moment." Steven quickly pushed his shorts down to his thighs. Liz quickly sat back down to cover his erection and turned beet red as she couldn't resist the urge to touch his bare cock. Steven pulled her panties to the side. He pulled her hips slightly forward allowing his cock to rub her wet slit. Liz smiled and slit fucked him for a few strokes. Her moans made Steven smile. When she was sure she couldn't take anymore teasing she repositioned so she could pop him in and slide down his pole. Across the patio, Tippy and Bret were watching the lovers and smiled and fell into a passionate kiss.

Liz leaned forward and kissed Steven deeply, then she whispered into his ear. "I am such a slut! I can't believe we are doing this in front of all these people! You like me being your slut, don't you? I am your slut."

Steven reached up under her shirt and set her breasts free as he said. "This is a side to you I hadn't expected. I love it! I love that you are my slut. It is beautiful. You are beautiful." Steven tweaked both her nipples and she groaned out an orgasm. In front of all these people? I barely know some of them. What are they thinking? Maybe Bret and Tippy are right. The only thing that counts is that we are happy.

In a brief lull in conversation, Liz's moan carried across the patio. The sound elicited some laughs and applause. "Go Liz! Go Liz!"

Steven said softly to her as he thrust up into her with renewed vigor, "You see, we are all proud of you."

Liz pulled off her top and moaned, "More, I want more, Oh Steven."

Their display encouraged everyone else to action. Nika sat Matt down and started sucking his cock and fingering herself. Tippy and Bret fed each other oysters while Tippy fingered Sarah. Kate took Lou and Buns by the hand and led them upstairs. Richard and Mariko followed them and then continued to the bridal suite.

Steven pulled Liz close and bent his head to her breasts, pressing her nipples together he was able to suck both into his mouth at once. The dual pleasure assault caused Liz to throw her head back and groan out another orgasm. After she recovered Liz said I want everything, take me upstairs. Steven picked her up and carried her up to his bedroom. As they reached the top of the stairs, Steven recognized Kate's voice saying, "Whatever you do don't say Bukkake unless you really want to stop things." She giggled, led them in the playroom and said, "Light level 7."

With only Nika and Matt still there, they had nothing to hide so Tippy laid Sarah down on a lounge chair, pulled off her bottoms and kissed her way up her thighs. Sarah started babbling, "This is so crazy, Liz fucking Steven in front of everyone, Nika sucking Matt's cock like it was the most normal thing in the world."

Bret said, "It is the most normal thing in the world for them. OK Sarah, just relax and enjoy and stop talking." As he stuck his cock in her still open mouth.

Back in the playroom Kate took charge. "Buns, how do you feel about anal? Good? Excellent. Everybody strip."

Kate grabbed the double plate and indicating a position near the futon instructed Lou to place the sybian there. She lubed everything up and guided Buns down, making sure that the smaller dildo slid into her asshole smoothly. "Any problem with bondage?" Kate asked as she lashed Bun's knees to the floor rings and cuffed her hands behind her back. Lou hadn't said a word but was obviously fascinated. Kate you amaze me. Make me happy. So many crazy adventures with you. I think I love you.

Handing Lou two sets of nipple clamps on chains she continued. "OK, here are the ground rules. Lou you are in charge of nipple claps, spanking, punishment, and ejaculation. I am in charge of Sybian power and choreography, Buns you are in charge of screaming orgasms and having fun. And the safe word is banana. Use it if things get too much for you."

Lou applied nipple clamps to both ladies, Kate kept saying, "Harder, sweetie" Not wanting to be outdone by Kate, Buns had Lou rachet hers up a couple extra notches. Kate turned up Buns to a 4 and watched her reaction. Buns just smiled and rubbed her clit on the vibrating pad.

Kate walked over to another drawer and pulled out an 8 inch flesh covered dildo with a hose and squeeze bulb at the end and wires with a control box hanging off the blunt end. "Since we are short on cocks, I am going to try this new toy Steven got, it's called the hump hound". She demonstrated. Wire and control box for standard vibrator setting. When the valve was closed on the squeeze ball a section of the dildo 3 inched from the base of the shaft expanded when the squeeze ball was pumped. The design idea came from a dogs cock. The knob kept the bitch from pulling away during the act. On a human it would keep the vibrator from falling out so it could be used no hands. Lubing the hump hound up Kate got on the chair and handed the device to Lou. "Fill me up babe." Lou inserted the dildo, turned the vibration to halfway and started to pump.

Kate moaned, Lou asked, "Enough babe?"

Buns moaned,"You can turn me up higher." Kate pushed her up to a six. "That's better."

Kate told Lou, one more pump, it's pressing right on my Gezus Christ."

Lou laughed and simply replied, "Woof, woof"

"Lou honey, since I got first cum last time I think you should face fuck Buns first."

Lifting Buns' tits with the chain so she was sitting up Lou slid his cock between the lovely cocoa lips and down her throat. Buns rocked her pelvis and clit on the vibrating pad which caused her head to bob on Lou's cock and plunge deep in her throat. I love the rich cinnamon color of her skin and having her hands cuffed behind her while blowing me is every cop's dream. "Kate turn up the power." Buns nodded agreement, so Kate went to an 8. Buns didn't choke or gag as she took him all the way, but ropes of drool ran out of the corner of her mouth and off her chin. Her mascaras began to run too.

Buns pulled back so she could talk, "Lou you aren't trying hard enough to gag me. I want a real face fucking." With a wicked smile Lou placed his hands on her Jaw below her ears and started pumping into her, her nose buried deep in his pubes and mashed against his pelvic bone. Kate took the opportunity to turn Buns up to 10. As expected, Buns started a convulsive orgasm and wailed weakly around Lou's cock. Kate had gotten off the sex chair and walked over and lifted Buns' hands up so she could paddle her ass and after 3 strokes Lou lost it. After dumping his load Kate handed him the paddle and ran over to lower the power for Buns back down to a 4. Lou pulled out. Kate came back over to admire her handiwork. Buns' ass cheeks were now a rich chestnut color.

"Thanks Lou, that was awesome. Kate if you hadn't lowered the power I might have cum to death."

Lou picked up Kate's controls turned up the vibration power and gave the bulb 2 more pumps, "I'm the captain now Kate, on the futon. Kate instantly started to cum but somehow managed a jittery walk over to the futon and fell onto it. "Ooooh, Oooh." Was all she could say. Lou untied Buns knees and led her to the bed, planting her pussy down on Kate's face. Buns' pussy was all creamy and dripping as Kate reached up for her nips to help her keep her balance. Lou played with the dildo controls letting out some air so he could work it back and forth in her. Kate moaned out another orgasm into her beautiful friend's snatch.

Regaining his erection, Lou had a brilliantly creative idea. He pumped up the vibrator until Kate groaned at the pressure on her g-spot. Then he bent her legs back toward her head and from a kneeling stance slid his cock into her ass, so much pussy cum was running out of her that she didn't need any lube back there. Kate trembled and moaned around the pussy on her mouth, "Uhg, full. So full. Fuck."

Lou took that as a sign to keep going and he started to stroke in and out of her ass. The giant dildo in her pussy and the vibration made for an unusual but not unpleasant sensation. Lou leaned forward and put his hands on Buns' neck and drew her in for some deep kisses. Buns, I love those lips. But I love Kate's spirit more. Fuck I love you both. What is happening to me.

As Lou pumped Kate's ass, his pelvis pushed the vibrator deeper in her pussy. She frantically sucked pussy, Buns moaned into Lou's mouth and coated Kate's face with all her juices.

Buns came first and squirted on Kate's face, Kate reached the end of a long intense buildup and exploded. Her spasms caused Lou to send his second load up her ass and they all threshed and moaned for what felt like minutes.

Lou let go of Buns' face and she got off Kate so Kate could breathe. Lou bent down, taking Kate's pussy cum covered face in his hands and licked her clean and kissed her lips while she gasped for air. Working behind her back and trying not to pitch over, Buns opened the valve and let the air out of the dildo and turned down the power. Kate had one final post orgasm twitch and hump hound slid out of her.

After the wedding the question of the honeymoon was discussed with the group. Bret really wanted to take Tippy to Japan for bourbon, sushi. karaoke, and bukkake but to fully enjoy the trip Richard and Mariko said they would really need 2 weeks. They needed to break ground on the distillery before the weather turned. Water lines, drain lines septic system and Algae pond needed to be run, the site graded, and slabs poured while it was still warm.

Once that was done the buildings and Barrel house could be erected and completed in the fall. The compromise was a week in DC, the Smithsonian and library of congress being their main targets.

Their second day at the library Tippy wore a pure white tennis outfit. The previous day they had scoped out some of the quieter areas. They even thought they had found a location that was a blind spot for security cameras.

Bret led his bride to the spot. Tippy looked him deep in the eyes and kissed him.

Tippy said, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"I suppose."

Tippy smiled and asked, "Are you any good at cunnilingus?"

Bret smiled and said, "Let me show you what the most beautiful woman in the world taught me." He dropped to his knees lifted her skirt to reveal that she had gone commando for him, and he started licking her. They hadn't really discussed this plan, but they were on the same wavelength and very much in tune. Tippy was wet and ready for what she had hoped would happen today. Bret worked his magic on her and within minutes she was throwing back her head and moaning. The thrill of discovery didn't hurt. Just as Tippy finished her orgasm they heard someone around the corner clearing their throat.

As Bret stood up a security guard rounded the corner and spoke, "Lewd conduct is not allowed in the library."

Tippy blushed but flashed him here most innocent smile and waving her rings at him said, "We are newlyweds. Can you give us a break?"

"I suppose. It isn't like you are steeling anything or defacing library property. You would have gotten away with it if Romeo here didn't have his feet in the video feed."

Tippy grinned and replied, "Thank you Sir, we will behave." She patted Bret on the ass and told him, Sweetie this looks like one of those 68 situations. I owe you one." The guard just laugh good naturedly. That was close but so fun. We better not push our luck.