Once A Whore Always A Whore

Story Info
Mom expresses her deepest secret to her son.
3.7k words
4.34
24.9k
53
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

My stepmother Monica and I enjoy our classic movies, while dad could give a shit either way. The old black and white movies are awesome and I guess that's how Moni and I bonded when she came into my life. She'd been a waitress at a truck stop somewhere in Iowa when dad met her. He'd been an over the road trucker and they hit it off and the two of them married when I was just ten years old. I was happy to not have to stay at my Aunt Alice's house.

There was a bit of tumultuous when she first came to live with us. I mean I was too old at the time to accept this twenty year old woman as a mother. But eventually, because my dad was gone all the time Moni and I became friends. She would talk for hours about old movies that she liked and on Friday nights we would break out an old black and white movie and pop some popcorn and binge watch. I think her most favorite movie of all time is, "Gone With The Wind".

Well it came my birthday, I was turning eighteen and I was highly anticipating my father coming home. He and I had talked about my birthday gift. Moni hadn't been included in the discussion and she had been curious all week about what we'd been talking about. I stood at the kitchen window and peered out hoping to see his truck pull into the yard.

Moni finally put down her news paper and looked at me, "Max come away from that window, you look like a dog waiting on it's master to come home."

There was a bit of rift between us because I wouldn't tell her what dad and I had planned. I guess she felt like I was betraying her trust because I wouldn't tell her. I mean how can you tell your own mother that your dad is taking you out to get laid for your eighteenth birthday. She just wouldn't understand, I mean it's a right of passage. And yes I was a fucking virgin and I know it sounds nuts but I hadn't even masturbated.

I walked over and sat down in my dad's recliner and Moni who was sitting on the sofa looked over at me and smiled. "You and your dad must have something special planned. I've never seen you this excited about Bill coming home."

I didn't comment.

Finally in frustration she threw down the newspaper and got up and hurried to the kitchen. I started hearing pots slamming about and I knew she was pissed. I got up and walked into the kitchen to find her bent over the sink crying.

"Moni what wrong?"

"You! Your whats wrong Max!" she Brushed back her shoulder length blond hair and fixed her tear filled blue eyes on me. "I can't believe you want tell me what you and your dad have planned!"

I frowned and looked down, "It's difficult to talk about, Moni."

"Why? Is it because I'm a woman. Is that it?"

I didn't say anything.

She sat down at the table, "I already have a good idea of what it is, Max. You know I have three brothers right?"

I turned red with embarrassment.

"Papa took each of my brothers to town on their eighteenth birthday. I know it's some crazy male right of passage thing that you men do."

I smiled proudly at being called a man for the first time.

She must have caught me smirking and she smiled too, "Yes you're a man now, Max."

Then I frowned, "I don't feel too much like a man Moni"

"What do you mean by that, Max."

"I don't even have a girlfriend Moni. I mean..." I stopped talking, "I don't want to talk about it."

She patted the space beside her at the table, "Sit down, Max."

I sat down but looked away.

She took my chin in her hand and turned my head forcing me to look at her, "It's okay, Max. You can talk to me about it, honey."

"I'm shy when it come down to women. There has to be something wrong with me. I guess it's because I feel so panicked when I'm around a them."

She smiled but didn't laugh and she took my hand, "Well you don't seem very shy or panicked around me."

I shook my head, "With you it's different, Moni."

"Different? How...and you better not say because I'm old either." she said giving me a playful pout.

I had to laugh at that. Monica certainly didn't look old at all. She was thirty years old and with a gorgeous body one that I took notice of when I hit puberty. "No way!" I laughed.

Moni smiled and I looked away.

"Don't look away, Max."

I didn't look back at her.

Again she turned my face, "Look at me darling."

I finally looked her in the eye.

"No look at me, Max!" she stood up and spread her arms wide and then slowly turned around in a circle. She was wearing a white Tee shirt and a pair of black yoga pants.

I gazed upon Moni and I drank in the sight of her womanly beauty. Fuck me I was getting a hard on and I became panicked because I was wearing a pair of loose gym pants and with no underwear either. I quickly put my hands over my crotch area to hide my boner.

Monica looked at me and smiled, "There is nothing wrong with you Max." she winked.

There was a beat of silence between us.

"You don't have to you know."

"I don't have to what?"

She rolled her eyes, "You don't have to sleep with a prostitute, Max just to feel like a man."

" I know Moni, but I figure if I sleep with this prostitute tonight I'll gain some confidence and..." I laid my face against the table while still holding my crotch. "...and what's worse is I don't even know how to do it!" Moni."

Moni gasped, "Are you telling me that Bill has never had "The Talk" with you?"

I looked up at her.

"Talk? What talk?"

Moni shook her head, and folded her arms and there was anger in her blue eyes. "That ASSHOLE!" she nearly screamed. "He's going to take you to a whore and he's never explained the Birds And The Bees to you? At least my papa gave the Talk to my brothers before he took them to Lady Catherine's."

The phone on the kitchen wall started ringing.

I looked at her and she nodded for me to answer it. I knew it had to be dad." I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey sport. Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks dad. So when are you going to be home?"

"Well I got some bad news for you Sport. My truck broke down on me in Topeka, Kansas and I have to stay at it to finish my. I hope you understand and I'm really sorry I'm going to miss your birthday."

I frowned and Monica caught my expression and she sat down and just shook her head.

"Well that's just par for the course, right dad. It's not like I turn eighteen every year."

"Look Max this is my job. I can run out on it because it's your birthday." Bill said hotly.

"And I'm not asking you too!" I snapped.

"Let me speak to your mom, please." He grumbled.

"She's not my fucking mom!" I shouted and I saw Monica wince she knew I meant her. She looked hurt. I hadn't mean't for Monica to be collateral damage in my argument with dad but I was just so angry with him that I wasn't thinking.

I mouth a silent apology to her and handed the phone to her. Her eyes watering she looked away.

I turned and walked out of the kitchen and made my way to my bedroom. I slammed my door and dropped down on my bed and started to cry. "Fucking BASTARD!" I shouted. I don't know why I was feeling so angry, it's not like he hasn't let me down countless times in my life. I guess I was mostly angry with myself because I hurt Monica's feelings.

I don't know when I fell asleep or how long I'd been asleep, but I did, it happens when I get upset. I awoke in my dark bedroom to the sound of knocking on my door.

"Max?" Monica said from behind the door.

"Yes?" I reached over and turned on my bedside lamp. Then I rolled out of bed and unlocked my door and opened it. My mouth dropped at the sight of Monica. She was dressed in a tight black dress that came just above her knees, black sheer stockings and Black three in heels. Ah man she looked gorgeous!

"Get dressed Maxi we're going out on a date to celebrate your birthday."

"A what?"

"That's right I said a date. Now get dressed please." with that she pulled my door closed, leaving me to dress.

"Okay!" I said allowed and I ran to my closet and pulled on my jeans and a black polo shirt. Then I put on my black penny loafers... hey don't laugh it was the eighties okay. I stepped out of the bedroom and found her standing at the front door waiting on me.

"Let's go!" I said motioning for her to walk out ahead of me.

Monica looked at me and shook her head, "You open a door for your date, young man!"

"Are you serious!"

"I said we were on an official date, Max!"

"But...?"

"But what about your father? He and I had a long talk." she raised her hand and touched my cheek, "It's okay, Max. I'm no longer worried about what your father thinks." She said and nodded at the door and I quickly opened it for her.

As we walked out to her car she opened her purse and tossed me the keys, "Your driving." she said and giggled at my expression. She's never let me drive her car before "This must be date." I laughed.

I opened the passenger door for her and she climbed in and I noticed that she was wearing the Rose perfume that I'd bought for her birthday last year. It wasn't cheap either I spent half my earnings cutting grass that summer to buy it. But Dad had forbidden her to wear it because he couldn't stand the scent. But she'd kept it and I guess that's something right? Anyways.

I cranked the car and looked at her, "So where are we going, Moni?"

"I made reservations for us to eat dinner at Marco's Cafe."

"Wow that's a ritzy venue." I said giving her a curious look.

"We're on a date Max. Where do you think you take a lady son? You can't take her

to the Hot Dog Palace." she laughed at my ignorance.

"True. I love Italian food. Good choice Moni."

"Well I've heard nothing but good things about the place. And I've always wanted to try it out, but your father..." she shook her head.

"Are you two of okay, Moni?"

She didn't answer me, "Lets just go, Max."

I nodded and backed out of the driveway and we headed into town. We ate dinner at Marcos and I had a spaghetti and Monica had lasagna. She also drank the hell out of some red wine. My gosh I didn't even know she drank alcohol at all, but shit she put away four glasses of wine. Hell I thought the waiter was going to cut her off at one point. I wasn't able to drink because I wasn't twenty one.

The waiter brought the check and handed it to Monica, to which she passed it across the table to me. "I hope you brought your wallet, young man."

I did bring my wallet but when I looked at the check I about died, "150.00" My mouth dropped.

Monica chortled at the exasperated look on my face.

I looked at her, "This certainly isn't the Hot Dog Palace." I smirked and gave the waiter my debit card and he disappeared.

Moni giggled and I felt her foot touch my leg and slide up my calf. I jerked.

"Oh I'm sorry, sweetie did I hurt you?" she smiled.

I shook my head feeling a bit confused.

The waiter came back and gave me back my card, "Thank you sir. I hope you enjoyed the food."

"Oh my goodness it was wonderful wasn't Max?"

"Yes it was fantastic." I agreed.

The waiter bowed and turned and walked off.

As we walked out of the restaurant Monica locks her arm under mine and leans against me.

"So what's next on my birthday agenda?" I said and boldly put my arm around her waist.

"You have already winded and dined me. The question is now what do you want to do, Maxi?" She chortled.

I knew what I wanted to do and that's fuck the ever living shit out of her! "Why don't we drive down to the lake."

Monica shrugged and squeezed my arm, "That sounds nice let's do it."

As we drove to the lake, Monica turned to me, "Do you know what I used to do for a living before I met your father?"

"Sure Dad told me that you were a waitress at one of the truck stops he frequented."

She smiled and shook her head, "I was a truck stop whore Maxi."

I laughed and shook my head figuring that she was fucking with me because she was high on the wine. When I looked at her she had the most serious expression I've ever seen on her pretty face. "You're serious aren't you?"

"And why would I lie to you about a thing like that, Max?"

I shook my head, trying to process it all. "WOW!" was all I could say.

She reached over and touched my thigh, "So do you think less of me now?"

I looked at her hand and then at her and I shook my head. "No Moni I do not. In fact I think it's kinda cool."

She looked at curiously, "Cool?"

I shrugged and kept my eyes on the road, "Besides everyone has a past."

She smiled and leaned back in the seat, "Not like mine I'm afraid."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of Moni people do things to survive in this crazy world we live in. Look at you now, you're a house wife and a mother because you practically raised me.

She frowned, "That's funny because you've never called me mother. And you certainly expressed that to your father this morning."

"I'm sorry about that Moni. I was just so angry with him."

"Is it that important to you, that you lose your virginity to some whore?"

I sighed heavily.

Then she giggled,"Do you know a lot of guys cry when they lose their virginity, Max."

"So you made'em cry huh?" I laughed.

Monica giggled, "Yeah I have and it's a precious thing to witness too. Especially for the ones who have never jerked off before. I don't think you ever jerked off have you Max?"

"That's none of your business Moni!"

She giggled, "If you have jerked off then you've been pretty darn clean about it because I've never picked up any sticky wash rags or napkins from your room."

"Can we talk about something else, please?"

"I can jerk you off Maxi if you want me to."

"Who are you?" I laughed.

"All you have to do is call me Mommy."

"You're that desperate for me to call you my mom?" I laughed.

Moni folded her arms and shot me an angry look, "Don't you laugh at me young man!"

I quickly stopped laughing, "Sorry Moni."

"What you said to your father over the phone really hurt me Max. Do you know how

long I have yearned to hear you call me Mom? Do you YOU!"

"Calm down Moni I said I was sorry, okay!"

"It's not Okay!" she started to cry.

"Okay you want to know why I can't call you my mom?"

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I lust after you Momi!"

"I know that already Max." she said as she dried her eyes.

"And now that you've confessed that you were a whore, it makes me want you even more."

Moni laughed at that statement and I felt embarrassed that I even said anything. "SO let me get this straight, you would rather me be a whore than your mom? Is that it?"

I didn't say anything. In fact neither of us spoke until we got to the lake. I pulled up to the swimming area and parked right on top of the sandy beach.

She smiled, "Just a few more feet and we'll be in the water, Max!" She joked I guess she was trying to cut the tension in the air. But it didn't work because I didn't laugh or even respond to her.

"How much do you have in your wallet Max?"

I looked at her, "What?

"You heard me. Cash! How much do you have?

"What do you...?"

"You want a whore for a mother so lets see what you got, sweetie. How much do you have?!" she said snapping her fingers. I don't have all night young man. I do have other clients you know."

"So we're role playing now huh?"

"Cash or I walk!" she said sternly.

"Okay I'll play along." I smiled ruefully and I reached back and took my wallet out of my back pocket. I opened it and took out the cash and counted it in front of her and I counted out thirty dollars.

"Huh! Is that all you got?"

"What will this get me and keep in mind that I bought dinner tonight."

"Yes you did and it was wonderful." she smiled but then frowned "But this is business Maxi."

I frowned, "If I knew we were playing this game I would have stopped by an ATM."

"This is not a game! This is real!! SO stop calling it a GAME!" She said in frustration and suddenly snatched the money from me and put it in her purse. "Pull your pants down!" She reached up and turned on the overhead dome light.

"What!" I asked dumbly.

"Max we can't do anything with your pants on! DAhhh!!" she rolled her eyes and pulled the top of her dress down too to reveal her lacy black bra. Her tits looked as if they were about to pop out of the garment.

"Oh shit, Moni!" I gasped.

She ignored me and reached under her dress and pulled her dress up and thumbed her panties off. Like she done it a thousand time...and probably had.

In the dim glow of the dome light I could see her hairy blond bush. It was mesmerizing to look upon.

"Take your pants off Max!"

"Yes ma'am!" I was so nervous it took me three tries to unfasten my belt.

Moni just giggled but she stopped her laughter when I thumbed my pants down to my ankles. She smiled and nodded, "That's nice!"

"Am I big?" I asked like a dumb ass.

"Lay you seat back sweetie."

I quickly did as I was told my dick standing straight up.

Monica carefully climbed backwards on top of me, straddling my waist and looked down at me and smiled. Then she wagged a finger at me, "I not a cheap whore Maxi. I don't normally fuck a guy for thirty measly dollars but since it's your birth day..."

She moved her hip at a downward angle and my breath caught in my throat when I felt her pussy touch the tip of my cock. She ever so slowly lowered self onto my cock.

"Oh fuck! I whimpered as her tight pussy enveloped my manhood all the way to my hilt.

Moni let out a little gasp herself. She smiled and started slowly churning her lower body, Moving her hot wet pussy rhythmically up and down on my cock.

She leaned in and kissed me, "Who am I Max?"

"Oh Moni!

"Who am I?"

"You're my mom! Oh fuck Mommy...Yess!

"That's right, keep saying it." she started working her pussy faster.

"OH...Mommy...Mommy...Mommy!" I chanted.

Moni sat up and she started bouncing her hips up and down causing more and more glorious friction. Holy shit it was awesome!!!

"Oh mommy yesss yess yessssssss!" I started thrusting my hips to meet her. "I'm about to cum!" I cried.

"That's right Max cum for mommy. Fill your mommy soooo FULLLLL!!!!"

I came and I'm gonna tell you right now I thought I was having an out of Body experience and my cum shot forth deep with her. I screamed in pleasurable fright because I didn't know what was happening to my body. All I know is I didn't want this feeling to stop! Shit I felt like I was about to die but what a way to go!

Moni stopped moving and leaned forward and kissed me while her body sweetly accepted my first very first load!

Did I cry? FUCK YES I DID!!! I cried tears of utter fucking joy!

Moni finally climbed off of me and when she did, globulus amounts of my cum spilled forth from her snatch and pooled onto my belly.

"Oh my goodness, my little boy filled his mommy full, didn't he!" she giggled.

I was so exhausted at that moment that I could not utter a reply.

Moni smiled and reached up and turned the dome light off and we just sat there in the dark for a few minutes before she finally broke the silence. "If we fuck again it'll be a hundred dollars." she said matter of factly. "And I do trust that this stays between us, right?"

"Spoken like a true whore, Mom!" I said. I cranked the car and made a left turn to head for town.

Moni giggles, "What can I say but...Once a whore, always a whore. By the way where are we going, Maxi. Home is in the other direction."

I smiled at her.

"Oh my goodness. Where heading to an ATM aren't we?"

I winked and nodded.

THE END ;-)

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers