All Comments on 'Once Again Pt. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PrivatePervPrivatePervalmost 3 years ago

I really love your writing style and I thought I liked this plot but I can't tell if it was just because of the part with Addy and Bobby. The dynamic of Karen and Bobby even when she was apparently his "best friend" was awful. She didn't even come off as friendly, she came off as manipulative and bitchy which in turn made Bobby seem spineless and desperate. Addy seemed to be the only sane character in this story but Bobby just couldn't stop loving Karen who repeatedly was dismissive and inconsiderate towards him. Sometimes it seemed Bobby had limitless self confidence and other times he seemed like he was just begging to be Karen's backup plan. If this is supposed to be a cuckold story and I missed the memo please add it as a tag. I couldn't stop thinking about this while reading the story and I really hope he doesn't just accept her immediately with open arms in the coming chapters. God what a rant this turned out to be but seriously, throughout this chapter it felt like I was watching an emotionally abusive relationship through the eyes of the victim and it was hard to read at points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to part two

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

Oh. My. God! In comparison to you, I'm a First Grader just learning to print my letters. I anxiously await the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PrivatePerv is exactly right. Bobby is like a beaten puppy that keeps coming back, hoping the next time will be different. It won’t be. I don’t see a good ending to this story. Either she’ll break his heart which would be in character but make for a really sad story, or she won’t which will give us a happy ending at the expense of the verisimilitude of Karen’s character who is obviously not able to love Bobby.

Paiger123Paiger123almost 3 years ago

Although I like the story, I really don’t like Karen for Bobby. She doesn’t

Seem to have any redeemable qualities. I am hoping he gets over her and finds someone else

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

This story is Incredible.

Thank you

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent story! 5 huge stars.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Masterful freakin' writing, and god-tier story-telling! This work is so well balanced, so smooth and checks all the "good writing" boxes!!!

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Remarkable Writing

God I missed you, I absolutely love your stories and always get excited when I see you have posted a new story.

ArediaArediaalmost 3 years ago

He should have stayed with Addie

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Writing is fantastic and your protagonist is a realistic idiot. Karen is very one dimensional and I cannot understand why he loves her? Addy was more real than Karen. Karen, from what I have read is a user and Bobby keeps letting himself be used by her. A woman like Addy is a better choice, as she was a partner in the relationship. I am not sure how the author can realistically turn this around and have Karen worth wanting. I look forward to the next chapter

fonghoul78fonghoul78almost 3 years ago

This story is great. I like the angle of racism that is expressed here as it can be shown no matter what your culture is. This didnt just have to be black and white it could have been anyone and anything. I think it shows just how wide the divide is in our country and what possible things we all have to overcome.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Another great story from the Master!

Congrats on the vacation! I can relate to the little ones (grandkids) on the lap!

Stay healthy, stat happy and keep writing!

Cheers

SAGE

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

To bad life cant really b like ur story. But great job enjoyed it.

apollo_XIapollo_XIalmost 3 years ago

Romance

Well it stayed in the Romance category, as well it should... Heart-wrenching through some parts (Addy leaving, Karen saying 'Hell, no') but really good story. Looking forward to part 2.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Wow, just wow! What a great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very interesting and entertaining story. Why the MC is obsessed with Karen is a mystery, never explained.

Too much about what a wonderful lover he is; reinforces the feeling that he has major confidence problems.

Enjoyed the many 'howlers', 'Hold your horse's sister!' was a classic-what a mental image!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't wait>>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES