All Comments on 'Once Again Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

I can foresee Karen coming back. My question is, "Why?"

Extend this as long as you need to for telling the story, I'm hooked. 5 stars again!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

49 is in the prime!

5

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 3 years ago

Still not much of a romance

Bobby continues to be used and discarded by every woman he encounters.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Very good, R! Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are right I’m pissed you stopped at this point. But since I’m anonymous my opinion really doesn’t matter so I’ll wait patiently. Fine story thus far!

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 3 years ago

Great storytelling as usual no reason to apologize for an extension everyone is looking forward to it.

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuumalmost 3 years ago

Hello.

I am thoroughly intrigued with this story. Only discovered your stories recently.

Cannot wait for Chapter 3.

Thank you for writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Don't need Karen.... she's history and even if she has changed some, there isn't a need to have her as a part of his life now. At least Connie and Luna had the decency to lay it out at the start that it was a one time thing to be enjoyed by both parties. Other than her pulling her shit, I enjoyed the story. Thanks

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Oh, no problem, my Friend, with a third chapter. I was worried you were going to rush and give the ending a short shift! I can easily see a long chapter 3 or even a chapter 4. All depends how engrossed you are with this set of characters. Sometimes a story just writes its self! Looking forward to the next episode.

Cheers

SAGE

stewartbstewartbalmost 3 years ago

Appreciate the comment about there being a part 3. It feels like there really is much more to this story that we can enjoy. Addy - Karen - Constance what a mix ... let's see what floats to the top. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For anyone to get mad about someone else’s stories, I say screw them! I enjoy your writing and most everyone else’s stories since I can’t write one ! Don’t let anyone get you down!

MarrttyMarrtty8 months ago

Great story. I find you depictions of racism to be very accurate, similar to my life experience. The Karen character is fantastic. She's only gonna date black men because all others suck, but she is on a dick conveyer belt being used and discarded like a sock in a teenage boys room.

The crap she pulled in the club just taking off with other dudes with no thought of him, I like that the mc ditched her instantly the only proper way to handle it.

I think you may have what I consider a common problem... a female character that is actually Worth loving. Karen he as no chararistics worth loving, she is not even a decent friend. Most girls only take from male friends few give equally. So Karen's friend ship is accurate.

Few men what 30 plus Eskimo brothers. The STDs, the absolute inability to bond. She would never be able to mate bond to mc after being messed over as much as she has. No matter how good he will be in bed. Can't wait to see the rest of the tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES