Once Cat Ears, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the words sink in for a minute. Of course, I had already known that such an intervention involved a high risk. I had also discussed this with my psychiatrist. Nevertheless, this opening worried me.

Frank waited quietly and watched my reaction.

"Frank, I have to say that this opening scared me, but my mind is made up: I want this operation. I am aware of the risk of anesthesia, it is not my first operation. I also knew about all the other possible consequences. But it is my most ardent wish to become like a cat. And for that I accept every risk!"

Frank eyed me intently, but I withstood his gaze. Finally, he nodded.

"I am obliged to inform you of all possible consequences, Katja. But I also want to assure you that I will do my best to make the operation a success. And I will certainly not let you die!"

His warm smile was simply enchanting. I think it was that moment that I fell in love with him.

* * *

Before the procedure, we met twice more, once to show me my new body parts and once for a final conversation before the surgery began. We discussed every detail of the procedure again and Frank answered my last questions.

Although this was a completely new type of intervention for him as well, he seemed confident and not the least bit worried. That also gave me confidence.

Then came the day of my operation. Even before I got my sedative and was put under anesthesia, Frank came to see me again.

"Well, how are you today?"

"Nervous, if I'm honest!"

"Well, any other reaction would make me nervous!" he replied with a grin.

"And yourself?"

"Excited!" he admitted.

"Any other reaction would make me even more nervous!"

His laughter released our shared tension.

I spontaneously grabbed his hand.

"Well, Doc, one cat's ears then, please!"

"Your wish is my command, Katja!"

* * *

Even after the operation, Frank was the first person I saw when I woke up. He looked me in the eye with his charming smile and asked:

"Well, Kitty-Kat, how are you feeling?"

I had to get my bearings first, since I was not lying in a bed, but was floating freely in the air on my stomach, at about his eye level. It took me a while to remember that this had been explained to me. Because of my spinal cord surgery, I was not allowed to lie normally, but had to be stiffened by a special corset, and also hung in a special frame. This would last until my nerve tracts were robust enough to withstand pressure and tensile stress from normal lying.

"Like a puppet right now!"

"A good comparison!" he laughed. "And other than that? Any pain at all? Anything uncomfortable pressing? You'll have to hang like that for some time. What's uncomfortable now can quickly turn into a dangerous pressure point."

I explored my sensations, but could not notice anything really unpleasant. The supports were custom-made to fit my body.

"Other than holding my head a little far back in my neck right now, everything seems fine."

"Wait, I can easily correct that!"

He approached me and fiddled with my neck. My head tilted down a little more and the unpleasantly felt overstretching to the back subsided.

"That better?"

"Yes, much better, thank you!"

However, I could no longer look him in the eye. Funnily enough, he solved the problem by squatting down and looking up at me from below.

"Tomorrow, when the surgical swelling goes down, we will do the first neurological tests. Then you will gradually get more freedom of movement. And also be able to hang upright like this in the meantime. You can get to the call button next to your right hand okay?"

I felt around in the air with my hand, which was also in a sling, but apart from that was relatively free to move, until I bumped into something that felt like a remote control. I fumbled around on it until I felt the call button.

"I think so!"

"Very nice! You are under observation around the clock. The nurses have only to take care of you, so if you want anything, don't hesitate to call them. They will also stay with you here in the room if you wish."

"You too?" slipped out before I could think.

For a moment he looked confused, then smiled, but at the same time shook his head.

"No, unfortunately I can't. I have to go back to my clinic today. A lot of unfinished work is still waiting for me there. But I'll be back the day after tomorrow to make sure your healing goes according to plan, I promise!"

I almost confessed to him that I was not worried about my healing, but just wanted him with me. But I recollected myself in time. At the moment I was certainly not a pleasant sight. Immediately I began to feel a little ashamed.

"Sorry to keep you so long!"

"You don't! I rather have to apologize for not being able to spend more time with you. I really regret not being able to stay here with you!"

His tone of voice and his words made me sit up and take notice, and at the same time they put me in inner turmoil. Was it possible that Frank also saw in me more than just a curious test object?

"Thank you!" was all I managed to get out.

"You're welcome, Katja! But I have to go now! See you the day after tomorrow!"

"See you the day after tomorrow, Frank! Have a good flight!"

"Thank you!"

Already he disappeared from my field of vision and left me literally hanging.

* * *

Sofie came to visit me next. We had already been friends for a few years, and it was she who finally made this transformation possible for me.

Apart from Sofie and Frank, I received no private visitors, although with Frank I wasn't sure whether it was professional interest or personal interest in me. I fervently hoped that it was the latter.

But then I received certainty.

"Hello Kitty-Kat!"

His obligatory greeting with my new nickname immediately made my heart beat faster again.

"Well, how is my favorite patient doing today?"

"Hello doctor! I'm doing fine, thank you. And how is my favorite doctor?"

A surprised expression appeared on his face, then he put on a thoughtful expression.

"Oh, who's that supposed to be?"

I needed certainty. When you hang around all day like that, unanswered questions can drive you crazy.

Therefore, I gathered all my courage.

"Frank, you didn't fly all the way here and bring me flowers just to ask how I'm doing? Did something go wrong with the operation? Do you have a guilty conscience?"

His amazement seemed genuine.

"No, not at all! What makes you think that?"

Unable to keep my head tilted, I just stared at him piercingly.

To my surprise, I noticed a slight blush rise to his face.

"Of course I'm curious to see how everything develops, how the nerves grow together, how you develop. But yes, you caught me, I wouldn't have to fly here for that."

He suddenly made an embarrassed impression.

"I'm afraid I've developed what is, for a doctor-patient relationship, a somewhat inappropriate interest in you!"

Now I widened my eyes. Inappropriate interest?

My voice sounded foreign to my ears as I inquired, much more coolly than intended, "And that means in plain English?"

"Katja, after your recovery, may I take you out to dinner?"

I answered faster than I could think.

"And I thought you'd never ask! Of course you may, and I look forward to it!"

* * *

Basically, after that, each of his visits to me became a little date. We talked more and more about personal things, talked about movies, music and books. And to our astonishment, we found a lot of things in common. I think we knew each other better before our official date than many couples do after a few weeks of dating.

Not to mention that Frank had not only already seen me completely naked, but literally even knew me inside out.

But I am anticipating.

You wanted to know what happened after the operation.

Sofie had fewer obligations than Frank, since she was not working. In addition, she naturally had a very personal interest in the course of my recovery and the final results of the surgery. Therefore, she lived at the research clinic at the time and spent the days with me.

However, we not only discussed my recovery, but also watched movies together. We also discovered a lot of Japanese anime with petgirls, which we then discussed. Most of them were ridiculous, obviously more from the imagination of pubescent cartoonists. But one or the other had interesting approaches.

However, we found nothing on my precedent.

Then we discovered an old movie called THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU', which disturbed us very much.

Neither of us were horror fans, so we didn't know him until that point.

For the first time, questions arose in our minds that we had not thought of before, also because we had both been childless until then.

What would happen if we had children of our own? Would they still be human beings?

As soon as Frank was back, we approached him about it, but he was able to reassure us in that respect. Our new organs would not affect our actual hereditary genes. He was sure of that.

Then finally came the day when I could move my tail and ears.

Sofie had brought me a fur bikini to match my red and white tabby tail and ears. I immediately fell in love with it. It had been custom made and certainly not cheap. For my tail was a recess, above it ribbons to lace.

Already while dressing I noticed that I could move the tail to some extent according to my wishes. However, the movements were rather awkward. Nevertheless, he already no longer felt like a foreign body.

Sofie turned away again bashfully as I put the bikini on right in front of her. For me as a Canadian, this was not such a problem to undress in front of others. But Sofie was from Georgia. I think we are absolutely fundamentally different.

Besides, if I'm a cat, I shouldn't care how I'm dressed either. Cats don't care either. However, that day I also wore the top.

I didn't want Frank to see me as a slut because I was pestering him with my nudity.

When he joined us, I immediately felt that happy feeling again, which extended to my ears. I think if they had not been covered with fur, they would have shone like all-round lights. And then my tail also moved without my consciously wanting it to. My God was I then embarrassed.

But his cheerfulness and praise went through and through me. Yes, I really loved him by then.

* * *

It should take about two more months until Sofie's operation. In the meantime, she practiced with me how to move my new body parts and also how to walk on all fours.

That's when the idea came up that we should make a show of it at my presentation.

I would, like a big cat in the circus, be presented by her to the researchers and doctors involved. At first I was taken aback by this, but then I liked the idea.

Yes, I liked it when I drew admiring glances at me. That was another reason why I had become a model.

And if I already presented myself as an animal, then also properly. I put the fur bikini top to the side and trained topless with Sofie, what this, to my secret amusement, initially somewhat disturbed.

Eventually she did get used to my nudity, even though she strictly insisted that I keep my panties on.

"It's not necessary that everyone can see into your shame. You can save that for the moments when you're alone with Frank," she teased.

"If it ever comes to that. We're not together yet! We haven't even had a real date yet!"

"Didn't he promise you one? In two weeks, if I remember correctly?"

"Hmm, yes. But the problem is where he can take me. I mean, so it could be that I'm providing some unwanted attention."

Suddenly Sofie began to laugh.

"Oh, I think I have an idea!"

* * *

"An anime game convention?"

Confused, I looked at the two tickets Sofie handed me that day.

"Yes, for your date the week after next, after your demonstration! You won't stand out in any way there!" laughed Sofie. "And I'll even get you a matching costume so you don't have to sit in the restaurant in your fur bikini!"

Her mischievous smile should have warned me, but at that moment I just hugged her gratefully and tried to kiss her.

"You're great, Sofie, thank you!"

"Well, well, well, don't hug me so half naked. If Frank surprises us like that, he might get the wrong idea!", Sofie laughingly evaded my kiss.

"Fiddle-dee-dee, I'm a cat, I can do anything!"

"Not quite true," Sofie objected. "And now, naughty kitty, I'm going to teach you a few more lessons!"

She broke away from my embrace and actually pulled out a whip from the bag she had brought with her.

Startled, I stared at them.

"You're not really going to hit me with that, are you?"

"No," Sofie laughed. "That one's for show. I'm just going to pop in the air with it. Like this!"

She lashed out with the whip to demonstrate it to me.

But instead of the desired bang, it hit the flower vase and swept it off the table that it broke on the floor.

"Oops, I think I need to practice with that too!"

* * *

Then came the day of my presentation.

All the doctors and scientists involved had been invited to the clinic to celebrate the result of their work, some of which had taken years.

I was still patient zero, as it was called in professional circles. The first human test subject. And at the same time a complete success.

Although I was a professional model, I still had slight stage fright. However, that was not entirely unusual for me. Carefully Sofie and I had made my makeup, also dyed the tip of my nose black and painted whiskers.

Once everyone was gathered in the refectory, the largest room in the clinic, Sofie and I entered the room.

I ran on all fours, as I had already practiced the last few weeks. Due to my somewhat extended arms, this also worked very well.

Despite Sofie's protest, I was topless and wore only the bikini panties. I was proud of my body and the majority of those present had already seen me naked anyway.

Sofie led me inside on a leash. As soon as we were inside, she loosened it. Then she held a plastic hoop in front of me, through which I jumped onto a waiting table.

We had been practicing that every day lately. The table had been fixed to the floor so that it wouldn't accidentally tip over. In the end, Sofie had to do without the whip, because a lot of space was needed to crack it, which was not available in the crowded cafeteria. Besides, we had found that Sofie hit all sorts of things accidentally with the whip, as was also evidenced by welts on me and on herself. It was simply safer for all present if she did not handle a whip.

I presented myself on the table and elegantly put my tail around my neck. Immediately, general applause erupted and everyone rushed up to take a close look at me.

But with all the people in the room, I only cared about one: Frank, who to my surprise, got a red head and then looked away bashfully when we walked in!

Later, when we were alone, he confessed to me that he had been a bit shocked by my performance at first. Sofie and I had not let him in on what we were up to. My nakedness had embarrassed him, and this despite the fact that he had seen not only me, but numerous women naked. And certainly already had many naked in front of him on the operating table.

I found his embarrassment cute. But that's just the way Frank is. That's also why I love him.

* * *

A week later, Frank and I had our first date.

We flew by private plane to Toronto, where the game and anime convention was taking place.

Sofie had chosen a costume that matched my transformation.

With that, Frank and I strolled through the halls.

On the one hand, all eyes were on me, but on the other hand, I didn't stand out in the least. I could have curled up in laughter. And Frank was also amused. Quite a few asked to be allowed to photograph me. They asked about my costume and how I had managed with the moving tail and the ears.

I answered truthfully, "No, of course they're real!"

No one believed me.

When we sat in the restaurant that evening, we still had to laugh.

Our evening together ended in the hotel room, and since then Frank and I have been a couple.

You know, the tail is much less of a hindrance during sex than I had imagined. But it also opens up completely new possibilities for play.

No, I do not regret for a moment that I underwent this transformation. Even if I would like to undo much of what followed.

David

I had been present at Katja's presentation and had been completely perplexed. Of course, I had been continuously informed by Sofie about the development. She had also shown me pictures and videos of her.

But then to see them so real, even to be able to touch the changes, was something completely different.

Not for the first time, I had doubts about my wife's dream.

Don't get me wrong, I love the changes. And I even got aroused at the sight of Katja.

But the intensity of the changes as a whole was frightening.

Basically, there was a new species standing in front of me.

And the process was irreversible.

The following evening, I had an intense discussion with Sofie, but she was not swayed. And so we continued to follow her plan.

I was in the clinic during her operation, and I must confess that I was really very nervous. During all the hours of the operations, I couldn't sleep for a moment, or concentrate on my business.

I hadn't been this nervous since I was a teenager.

When I then received the relieving news from Frank that the procedure had been completed, and probably a success, I slumped with relief.

I don't think I would want to go through that again.

After the procedure, the roles changed. This time Katja took care of Sofie and accompanied her rehab. I had to take care of my business again and couldn't spend all my time with Sofie in the clinic.

As soon as she had recovered enough to fly, I brought her home. But I had not reckoned with the problems that arose in the process. And especially not with what followed.

"Mister Mastes, I don't doubt that this is your wife. But her passport photo does not match her appearance!"

The customs official was quite friendly, but as stubborn as only an official could be.

"Listen, she had a serious operation. It's completely natural that after such an operation, the facial features are changed. Yes, she had her eyes done. And the ears and tail are not to be overlooked, after all. But her fingerprints match now, so I don't see what the problem is at all?"

"Image recognition said this is not her wife, that's the problem. I can't possibly let her enter the country until that is cleared up. Besides, if the ears and tail are indeed real, as you claim, then the import regulations for biological material apply. The same applies to the woman accompanying them, of course!"

"Import regulations for biological material? You're talking about the natural body parts of my wife and her friend!"

I was beyond pissed, and secretly I was already thinking about who I needed to call to make sure this asshole lost his post, and was transferred to the Alaskan border.

"However. First, the women need a valid passport. As a U.S. citizen, her wife can apply for one at the consulate. Her companion must have that renewed with Canadian authorities. In addition, we need clearance certificates for contagious diseases and import declarations for animal material!"

"You know, this is laughable! The women are human beings. Their ears and tails are grown from their own tissues. And they are certainly not contagious!"

"You say that! No, I can't let them enter, I'm sorry. You yourself are free to enter, of course. But the women must go back!"

"I want to speak to her supervisor!"