Once Cat Ears, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, but he won't tell them anything else!"

Since Sofie still needed medical attention, and was very weakened, a return flight to the clinic was out of the question. I ended the discussion and immediately had my lawyers fly in to resolve this ridiculous situation. In addition, I called some friends in the government.

Nevertheless, it took 6 hours before we were finally allowed to enter, with new passports for Katja and Sofie.

* * *

The next weeks were unspectacular. Sofie's rehab went very well and like Katja, she soon learned to move her ears and tail.

When she was feeling better, I gave her a gold-plated cage to sleep in. It was meant as a joke, but Sofie jumped at it immediately.

"Well, if I have to sleep as a wild animal in a cage, then naked. And you have to present me like this to all our friends and acquaintances!" she opened as she marveled at the cage.

"Well, get undressed!"

Astonished, she looked at me.

"Now, right now?"

"Why yes, you wildcat!"

"But the reception starts in an hour, right?"

"So exactly what you want, right? To present yourself naked as an animal!"

Sofie swallowed nervously.

Then she nodded her head resolutely.

"Fine, you're in charge!"

Without further hesitation she stripped off her dress, took off her bra and panties and was about to crawl into the cage when I stopped her once again.

"Are you sure? There will be no turning back, you know that, don't you?"

"I've gone so far, there's no turning back now. Only forward!"

This was my Sofie, the way I loved her!

"Good, then do it properly. Here, my darling. Happy birthday!"

With these words I handed her my actual gift. The cage was only supposed to be a joke.

Surprised, she received the package and began to unwrap it. She stared enthusiastically at the contents.

"Real diamonds. And once put on, you can't undo the collar by yourself. Only I can open it!", I explained.

She literally jumped on me, kissed and hugged me.

"I love you!"

* * *

Sofie's birthday reception was certainly the most bizarre our guests had ever witnessed. And quite a few were shocked.

Not only was she squatting in a cage in the middle of the room almost the entire time, clad only in her diamond collar, but of course because of her body modifications.

We had always been known as extravagant and spleeny, but now this surpassed everything. And almost none of our guests had known about our plans.

Just before the reception began, Sofie had panicked after all, and pleaded to let her out of the cage, or at least to give her the fur bikini. But I remained steadfast.

Even when she promised me to do things with me in bed, which she had so far flatly refused. Honestly, not only in bed.

But I remained steadfast.

"Honey, you'll thank me for this. It is exactly what you wanted. You are an animal now, without the freedom of a human being. You will never have to worry about anything again, I am fully responsible for you!"

In fact, her subsequent snarl already sounded exactly like that of our cheetah, who had been watching the whole scene in wonder from his pillow.

But during the celebration Sofie came to terms more and more with her role. And when Frank and Katja arrived, the sensation was perfect. Katja was led in on all fours by Frank on the leash. However, she was wearing the fur bikini. But as soon as they realized that Sofie was also naked, Katja also got rid of her bikini. Since the cage was Sofie's realm, Katja stayed leashed at Frank's side the whole evening. And by the end, most of the guests were used to the sight.

Those who had been too shocked had excused themselves early. And I bet those who stayed until the last had secretly hoped for an orgy, which of course did not take place. After all, I had a certain public reputation and position.

However, the following night Sofie did do some of the things she had previously promised to do if I had let her out of the cage before the reception.

Do you understand women?

* * *

Sofie, as we all know, was a successful influencer even before we got married. Meanwhile, of course, she had media consultants and stylists at her disposal.

Her month-long abstinence from her channels had been announced beforehand, and with small messages on Twitter she had kept feeding her fans and followers without revealing what was happening to her.

Speculation had really exploded, from a possible pregnancy, to cancer, to an addiction clinic. But nothing had prepared the public for the fact that Sofie had turned into a cat person.

There had been isolated rumors since her release from the hospital, but more along the lines of her being spotted in a Halloween costume.

After her birthday reception, however, the cat was out of the bag, if I may say so. And even though we had asked our guests not to reveal anything yet, something now leaked out.

Therefore, Sofie's public presentation was already two days after her birthday reception.

In her small social media studio she shot some teasers and had herself professionally photographed. Not completely naked, of course. Nevertheless, there were some daring shots that slipped past the censors by a hair's breadth.

When the live presentation started on several platforms, there were already more than twenty thousend viewers at the beginning. And over the course of the day, it really went viral.

Well, and that was the cause of the turmoil.

We were sitting at breakfast when she casually informed me of the start of the storm: "David, unfortunately I can't have lunch with you today. I have to get back on the grid. Discussions are running high. My assistant is completely overwhelmed trying to sort through and moderate everything. I also have a special meeting with my media advisors."

"Fine, we'll just eat at the restaurant tonight, I'll reschedule accordingly."

"No, I'm afraid that won't work either. I'll have a bite to eat in the studio. We're planning more videos, also to get some things straight. I probably won't finish until late."

"Hmm, that's stupid. You know I'm still flying to Europe tonight on business. Then we won't see each other for a few days."

"Fly quietly, my darling. By the time you get back, the storm will have calmed and we'll have more time for each other again."

"Thank you, my kitten! I love you!"

"I you too, my tamer!"

* * *

However, the excitement did not calm down at all in the following days. When I arrived at the airport in Paris the next day, there were already a surprisingly large number of reporters waiting for me, many more than the usual ones who came to get close to me.

I wasn't completely unprepared, mine and Sofie's media advisors were in constant communication, but I was still caught off guard by the excitement.

Instead of grilling me about my latest business ideas, as these journalists usually did, Sofie was their only topic.

However, I dealt with her curtly, leaving my assistant to deliver the prefabricated statement.

But even during the business meetings in the following days, the topic kept haunting me. Business partners also asked me about Sophie's transformation, and I reaped both incomprehension and open rejection.

But the first storm then lasted only about 8 weeks before media interest turned again to another topic. We thought the whole thing was over, but had no idea that we were just in the eye of the increasingly powerful hurricane.

Frank

Sofie's operation was no different from Katja's modifications, although we changed the shapes and proportions a bit.

If I regret anything, it is that I, no, we all, had completely underestimated the consequences.

When Sofie first presented herself on social media, many rumors had already been circulating. As a person of public interest, it had not gone unnoticed that she had been in hiding for almost half a year.

By then, we participating physicians had returned to our daily work, which of course included the scientific publications of the project.

These publications and Sofie's simultaneous revelation, accordingly also provided for a media world sensation, which also finally brought me some research honors, the certificates, which now hang in my office on the wall. But they mean nothing to me anymore.

Of course, in the pictures Sofie posted on social media, she was not completely naked. She was always wearing bikini panties or swimsuit, with appropriate modifications for her cock.

You probably also know the full body plush bodysuit that left only her head and tail uncovered. I have no idea how many covers she appeared on like that.

And of course I also received media attention, could hardly save myself from interview requests. Of course, there were also haters from the beginning, who sparked a discussion about whether what we had done was ethically and legally permissible at all.

But the extent of the emerging shitstorm surprised us all.

* * *

"Good morning doctor, you need to come to the clinic immediately! All hell has broken loose here!"

These were the words my assistant greeted me with on the phone at 7 a.m., the day after Sofie's outing.

"Good morning Melinda! Why, what's wrong?"

"The phone rings incessantly. In addition, our e-mail inbox is overflowing. All requests from journalists for interviews and statements from you! And journalists and demonstrators are gathering outside the clinic."

"Surely this is not unexpected? We have brought in two additional media consultants to take care of this, to send out the appropriate announcements, and to make the preliminary selection for interviews. And we had expected some journalists outside the clinic, too, hadn't we?"

"Doctor, it's not a few, it's hundreds! Somehow it must have leaked out that your friend Katja is also a reoperated catgirl. Sofie blabbed in one of her live videos. Now they want to see Katja too!"

Katja lived in my villa with me, outside the city. Suspiciously, I looked out the window. When I couldn't see anything, I went to my front door and called up the surveillance camera of my driveway. Cursing, I realized that there were also some people lurking outside the gate.

"All right, Melinda, I'll see about getting to the clinic early today. Schedule my first interview for noon."

"Will do, doctor. And watch out when you come here: The first religious fanatics are already outside with their banners. You know: Life as God created it!"

I had to sigh deeply. I'd been dealing with them since I'd had my first limbs grown back. Fortunately, they were only a few weirdos, but nevertheless, dangerous weirdos that my security service always kept a particularly sharp eye on.

With the words, "Thank you, Melinda, see you!" I ended our conversation.

At that moment Katja came down.

As usual at home with me, she walked naked. Down the stairs she walked normally, but as soon as she reached the bottom, she got down on all fours and elegantly came running to me to nestle against my legs. I immediately patted her head and cuddled her behind her furry ears, which she acknowledged with a cozy purr.

"Who were you talking to on the phone?"

"Melinda. Sofie has let the cat out of the bag. Now I guess the whole world knows about you too!"

Astonished, she looked up at me.

"Hm, it was clear to us that I would also have to go out in public at some point. After all, you can't keep me locked up here forever!"

"Oh, I could, my kitten," I smiled at her. "But I'd be afraid that you'd try to claw my eyes out at some point!"

Playfully she bit my calf.

"You can assume that!"

Laughing, I dodged her.

"Don't do that or I'll muzzle you!"

"Certainly not! Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do the things you like with my mouth!" she grinned up at me.

Then she leaned against my legs again, rubbing her head against my crotch.

"Naughty kitty!"

"Who wants a well-behaved kitten?" she purred.

She raised her tail and tried to tickle me with the tip in my face.

"Don't. We have to think about how to react now. The first journalists are already lurking outside the gate!"

She put on a mischievous grin.

"Do you want me to go out and bite them real quick?"

"No, don't do that. The way you look, some of them might even like it!"

"Jealous?"

"Totally!"

"Good, because so am I!"

"Oh, and I was going to get a second kitten to play with!"

In wise foresight I stepped back still during my words and provided me so a small head start. But already halfway up the stairs she had almost caught up with me again.

"You won't escape me!" she hissed at me.

Our hunt ended, as so often lately, in the bedroom again. The journalists just had to wait.

But that was our last carefree play together for a very long time.

* * *

When I arrived at the clinic later, the situation was as Melinda had described it to me.

I had to use the entrance via the underground car park of the neighboring building, as the official entrances to the clinic were besieged by journalists and demonstrators. Fortunately, I had already made an agreement with the owner of the neighboring building years ago, so that not only I, but also sensitive patients could enter our clinic unnoticed.

In my office, the whole team was already waiting for me, and we discussed the appointments.

Operations were out of the question for the time being. But wisely I had not planned any in these days.

This week, the clinic was closed, so to speak, with the exception of the bioreactor department and the rehabilitation center. There were also no patient appointments scheduled.

After the meeting, the interviews began.

They were the expected questions, but especially two that I had been well prepared for:

"Doctor Stein, what do you say to the assertion that the women you modified would no longer belong to the species Homo sapiens sapiens? And above all, are you aware that you have thereby violated the Chimaera Law?"

"Well, certainly people who undergo cosmetic surgery or have their lost limbs restored still belong to the human species. And nothing else applies here either.

As for the second question, no, we did not violate any law.

The Chimeras Act only prohibits the combination of human genes with animal genes or body parts. But we have used only human genetic material. Both the tail and the ears are part of our genetic heritage and are still present in the genome."

It was another question and my, admittedly not entirely clever answer, which ultimately caused the subsequent uproar:

"Doctor Stein, do you want to interfere with evolution? Are you playing God?"

"I don't play God! But yes, I see myself as a tool of evolution!"

* * *

I did not mean, of course, that I am a tool of genetic evolution, but of medical evolution.

In all later interviews I also made this clear, but it was too late.

The media just pounced on it.

You know the headlines that followed:

'Doctor creates chimeras and wants to turn all humans into animals!'

Just to quote the most adventurous.

After that, I actually had to close the clinic for almost 2 months because regular operation was not possible because of the demonstrators.

My team and I swerved unceremoniously to the research clinic in Canada, where we continued our normal work of body part reconstruction.

The secrecy of the location allowed us to return to normal operations. The actual operations took place in clinics in Toronto, with which we made appropriate agreements.

In this way, we now also had a branch office in Canada. David was now a partner in my company and it was thanks to his financial and political means that we subsequently opened the first clinics in Europe and Asia.

Officially only for limb reconstruction, but in the meantime we also received daily requests for changes like Sofie and Katja had.

Most people gave up as soon as they learned what such an operation cost. Hardly anyone has several million to spend and is willing to undergo a life-threatening procedure that irreversibly changes their appearance.

At least that's what we thought until then.

Between all the inquiries, which we rejected for many reasons, we also received serious ones.

So it happened that already 5 months after Sofie we performed the next transformation in Canada. Of course, again in our secret clinic.

Soon after, we were even operating on new clients every two months.

These transformations began to become financially lucrative and recoup research costs.

At first, the media were no longer interested in us either. A year later, we felt safe again and also performed such a procedure in our US clinic.

However, this leaked out immediately and called the religious fanatics back to arms.

David

At first, I had largely written off the investment, in my wife's dream, financially, although I had of course counted on patent income from the research results. But after a year, it proved to be an increasingly lucrative investment. Together, with the holdings in Frank's clinics, this branch of my business became self-sustaining.

Sofie became CEO of the newly formed Bodymod Corporation, which specialized in body modifications independently of clinics.

This included not only transformations to animal people, but also changes to bodies in general. Thus, if desired, we could also grow more muscles, change body sizes, regrow hair.

As spectacular as the conversions to petgirls may be, financially they make up only a small part of the business. In fact, the military is one of our biggest customers. Elite soldiers with 50% more muscle mass than they would naturally have are every general's dream.

However, social resistance quickly arose, which also brought politicians onto the scene.

Sports organizations classified artificial muscle growth as biodoping and banned athletes from undergoing surgery.

From the beginning, the religious fanatics gave us a real hard time. They were militant and tried everything to harm us. At first, only with blocades.

At the beginning, only a few hundred people regularly demonstrated against us and held vigils in front of Stein's clinic, but after the renewed transformation of a woman there, the number quickly increased.

Therefore, we did not perform any more conversions there after that. However, this did not calm the fanatics.

Even common body part reconstructions, and even simple cosmetic surgery, had become their enemy images.

Demonstrators were now standing not only in front of Stein's clinics, but in front of all beauty clinics, across the country.

As they did successfully against abortion clinics a few years ago, they now wanted to oust beauty clinics from the United States.

But this time, surprisingly, they received much more resistance.

Do you know this video here?

* * *

Dear viewers, we are here in front of Doctor Stein's clinic, that doctor who successfully transformed a woman into a cat person almost two years ago.

Right at the beginning I would like to warn you that you have to expect shocking pictures of naked people. Therefore, you should not let children and teenagers see this live report!

As you know, since the transformation, the religious fundamentalists demand not only a strict ban on such procedures, but beyond this, a ban on any body modification. Starting with tattoos, through breast augmentation, to body reconstruction.

On the anniversary, the first conversion of a human being to an animal in the United States, they had called for a large demonstration today, in front of this emblematic clinic, and really thousands have responded to this call!

The organizers speak of 50,000, which alone would be the largest demonstration in our city. But the opposite side was also not idle.