Once Cat Ears, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than 50,000 supporters of fundamental rights to one's own body have arrived here today.

Already on the journey there were riots and street fights. On the trains there were fights between the opposing groups and on the roads vehicles pushed each other off the lanes.

The governor alerted the National Guard and wanted to summarily ban the demonstrations, but the courts have not yet ruled.

And unfortunately I have to say that the situation at the moment is such that the slightest spark can lead to a street fight. The local police are still trying to separate the groups, but you can see for yourself how thin this security line is.

On the one hand, the fundamentalists, led by the Reverend van Helsing, accompanied by his followers, who carry large inflatable crucifixes with Jesus figures.

On the other side of the police barriers the 'My BODY IS MINE' demonstrators. Very many of them in animal costumes, or even completely naked, covered only with writings or tattoos.

At the very front, a row of women, with gigantic, naked, obviously artificial breasts.

They have My BODY - My BOOBS - My RIGHTS written all over their bodies.

I'm going to try to have a conversation with them right now.

PENG

What was that? Did you hear that?

Is there a shot fired?

One of the bare-breasted women went down!

Oh God, the masses are starting to move!

Everything is screaming around!

Some rush off, others try to escape!

The bare-breasted break through the police barrier, the police officers can not resist the naked violence!

It is an unholy chaos!

Chuck, point the camera over there to the right, yes, there!

It's incredible! See how these two women, in cat costumes, attack van Helsing with teeth and claws?

Right next to it, a follower of the fundamentalists, with an inflatable plastic Jesus on the cross, beats two bare-breasted women, trying to keep them at a distance, while his companions can only flee from the scary breasts!

On the left, four fundamentalists, with their crucifixes, try to fight off a group of women who have pushed them into a corner. Oh no, with a simultaneous surprise attack, the women rammed the heels of their high heels into the feet of the defenders, causing their defenses to waver. I can't look anymore. With their monstrous breasts, they push on the men and put them in acute respiratory distress.

However, help approaches from behind. More fundamentalists beat the women with signs 'Jesus is love' and drive them back.

Dear viewers, a war has just broken out here and we are in its center! Wait, we have to get to safety, because a group of naked, tattooed women is coming dangerously close to us!

HELP!

* * *

The state of emergency lasted, as you surely know, more than two weeks. The riots claimed hundreds of victims. Stein's clinic was vandalized and torched.

And it did not remain limited to this place. As a result, there were riots all over the country. Attacks on doctors, politicians, and anyone else who took a public stand in one way or another.

Of course, I tried everything in my power.

But public pressure became too strong.

Politicians were forced to find a compromise that both appeased both sides and restored calm to the country.

Well, and that's the reason we're here now.

Conversions, like Sofie's and Katja's, are now banned throughout the US.

Cosmetic surgery must be approved by commissions in some states; in others, it too is prohibited.

Muscle modifications are fine, especially when it comes to members of the military or security services.

Tattoos are also still legal.

Despite everything, there is no peace in the country, as you know.

People who have undergone a visible transformation must always expect physical attacks.

There was no other option but to withdraw completely from the USA.

So it came as a call that this island was available.

It is far enough away to make it almost impossible for the fanatics to come here. In addition, our host country gives us extensive freedom.

Meanwhile, we even have our own community of animal people who live here permanently all year round.

Frank

What consequences does such a transformation have for people?

You simply feel better, more attractive and more satisfied.

Whether it's just a fuller head of hair, or a complete transformation into a petgirl or petboy.

You have spoken to the residents, after all.

Hi, hi, yes I should have warned you. The thing is that many of our clients, through the physical transformation, also shed many of their natural inhibitions at the same time.

The explicit sexual offers were completely serious.

I am not spared either, but Katja does not leave my side as soon as I walk across the island.

So you have all the material you need for your documentation?

Do you have any other questions?

Oh, the island came from the estate of a certain Doctor Moreau. It was a stroke of luck that we got it. Even though the original clinic had unfortunately fallen into disrepair and we had to have it demolished.

Anything else?

Well, that's a little personal, don't you think?

But fine, if you promise not to quote me:

Of course, as a man, it is basically exciting to live on an island where the majority of the inhabitants are attractive women who also no longer have any inhibitions about walking around naked and acting out their sexual passions.

Yes, you can, in confidence:

They are all wild animals!