All Comments on 'Once is Enough Ch. 02'

by The Gladheateher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Caution

This wife points out how they were targeted step by step. It is a good thing they had a strong marriage because most would have folded or been severely damaged. When husband sees wife seduced in front of him in a haze it can bring a lot of future nightmares, asking himself is she happy with our sex and can she be faithful. They were fortunate to have learned and triumph over the event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We have been very close

to this situation.. Never got to completion... Actually my wife and I were game but the other couple that had Started This slowed to a crawl and called it a night darn... this story may need a joint view of wife and husband to tie up the story

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Good to see

Swinging and a devoted marriage are mutually exclusive and its good to see someone say so.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Just what she said...

Just what she said: Combination of drinking and drugs can be fatal to a relationship...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weed, the reefer madness continues

Sounds more like cocaine, ecstasy, and meth all rolled into one. Obviously the author has never smoked weed. Strip poker, yada, yada. Story would have been more credible with some sort of date rape drug. This is just ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lack of self control ends marriage

This was mostly a suck and fuck (boring at that), followed by an excuse. Not interesting or entertaining and populated by really unlikeable characters. No fun to read.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I found your style of relating the wife's POV stilted, or maybe contrived?

At first she kept indicating that she wasn't very lucid, couldn't remember much detail, and was not engaged in the banter and conversation that let up to the fuck fest. But once into the fucking her memory seemed to improve, a lot. Why? Of course you used the typical and disappointing reasons for critical junctures in the plot going left instead of right, "I don't know why . . ., followed by the unspoken motive being, the author needed the character to do or not do something to drive the plot where he wanted it, but he lacked the wit and imagination to make the character's choices appropriate and believable. So we get, "I just did X," or "I can't believe I didn't do X, but I don't know why I made that choice." Really weakens the whole story and the integrity of the character's persona. Just lame.

So I don't know that this chapter added anything worth the time and effort to the story, but I appreciate you trying. I think more enjoyable and a more logical second chapter would be their story going forward for the next few days, or months, as they continue to talk and cope with what happened. It would be very probable that Ted/Beth would try to reconnect with one or both, and the resulting choices, events, and aftermath could either solidify their monogamy, or take their marriage in the opposite direction, and its eventual dissolution.

But that's a story for another time, and maybe another author.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK

Hey, readers. This was a sexy story. It was more erotic than part 1. Q.E.D.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years ago
The last statement in the story?

Never have truer words been spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

"What a sight. What a night."

Indeed.

A-1 writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Author was high

I think you had a little LSD while you wrote this. Just can't make heads or "tails" of it.

Try writing when your back to normal because the first chapter made sense.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just one more whore who regrets it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How convenient that the bitch claims not to remember insulting the size of her husband's penis when, before her slut urges were satisfied, he had the nerve to suggest it was time to stop the poker game. She is a bad wife and a shitty person. The alcohol and marijuana revealed her truly fecal nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have walked on her after such a stunt. Then found a shrink for such moronic risky behavior. That wasn't mutual pleasure-seeking behavior but a fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous