Once More With Feeling

Story Info
They try for a baby once again!
830 words
3.95
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slowly, baby, I'm not going anywhere."

He whispered into her ear. His hot breath against her cool skin. She shivered, bunching her fists on his chest. She huffed out a breath from her nose. She tightened her fists even harder, tensing up.

"It's alright, baby. Here... let me put my hands on your hips. You are doing okay."

She nodded, trying to push a breath out as she flattened her palms to push against his chest to pull herself up. She let out a small impact noise as she worked her way back down his shaft. She balled her fists again, and she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. She gently shook her head, scrunching her nose.

"I can't..."

She squeaked out in a small, defeated voice. She began to shake, trying to hold herself up and move in the right way to please him. She grimaced, squeaking out a displeased sound.

"Baby, you can."

He lifted his hand from her hip to gently graze her cheek. A tear rolled down her cheek, getting brushed away by his finger. He blinked sighing. He shifted to pull himself up to his palms, sitting up. He trailed his hand up and down her arm, making sure to shift his weight to his one hand.

"Do you want me to help you?"

She nodded, looking embarrassed, refusing to meet his eyes. He moved his hand onto her hip again and bucked his hips forward to bounce her up. She squeaked and instinctively grabbed onto him. Her body softened at the impact, and all those worried thoughts started to melt away.

"There you go! Ahh! Let me just- mhmm... let me buck into you!"

He huffed out as he bounced her up and down on him. She wrapped her arms around his neck to hold on as he worked every last inch into her. She gripped her hands together behind his neck. Her previously displeased noises transformed into sighs of pleasure rolling off of her.

"Fuck! Ah~"

She pushed out. Her thoughts started to slow, and the spiral of feelings of inadequacy started to dissipate.

"We can just do it this way, baby... I can take the lead. Just melt onto me."

She nodded, not opening her eyes to look up at him. She could feel his soft grip on her back as he took charge of her pleasure. She let that final bit of tension roll off of her. She relaxed almost entirely.

This wasn't the first time they were together, but it felt so intimidating. It felt so foreign. Weird almost. She couldn't quite relax like she normally does. She felt almost like she didn't deserve it.

It was a hard week after all. Maybe she just felt guilty. They had been trying for a baby for a while now, and it just kept not happening. She wanted to make him happy. Make him proud. She wanted to give him everything he wanted and more.

"Baby! I think I'm close! Can I cum inside you?"

He almost pleaded out. The neediness was dripping out in his words. He gripped her a little harder, trying to quell his need till he got permission. Got her consent.

"Yeah... please... I wanna make a baby with you!"

She did open her eyes at that. She did look up at him. She did meet his eyes to see those soft baby blues beaming down at her. He panted, nodding at her as he pushed out some labored breaths before releasing inside her. He panted as he snaked his hand down to between her legs.

He planted his fingers on her clit swirling it in a circle. Two fingers, just how she liked it. She squirmed onto of him as he huffed, trying to recover from his orgasm.

"Come on, baby! Can you try to cum for me? Can my beautiful baby make my fingers all wet?"

He cooed at her as she wiggled. She frowned, trying to pull away from him. She struggled to keep that climbing feeling at bay. She was a lot closer than she liked to be so soon but she couldn't help it. The teasing with the vibrator from earlier had her on edge already. She dug her nails into his neck as her legs started to quake.

She lazily glided her eyes to meet his as she held onto him. That intense, magical feeling creeping closer and closer. She could see that happiness in his eyes welling up. She could see just how much he loved her.

She started to pant, trying to squeeze her legs together as he kept swirling his fingers. She threw her head back, heavy moans slipped out of her lips. She felt orgasm hit her like a freight train; all those pent-up feelings washed away in an instant. She couldn't think enough to worry about anything.

She was going to have that baby eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this one!