Darla and her Math Teacher

Story Info
Darla wants something from her teacher, and she’ll get it.
1.2k words
4.13
13.7k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers

This is my first story published here. I don't have a lot of experience writing so I hope they get better as the story progresses, enjoy and send me your feedback!

*************************************************************************************

Darla took a deep breath in the school's bathroom stall.

The friday before winter break had approached faster than she thought. It was time to take a risk. It was time to get what she wanted. What she couldn't stop thinking about all year. She slipped out of her panties and let them hit the ground a second before picking them up and shoving them in her backpack.

Walking out of the stall she stared at herself in the mirror, long brown hair down to her waist tied in a nice bun on top of her head with a big red track team bow. School uniform was a bit tight as she had finally started filling out this year, way later than her peers. She turned and examined her shirt, her ass cheeks barely hanging out as her smooth tan legs seemed to stretch on for days, she was ready. Turning she headed to the last period of the day, math.

Mr. Rice had some problems written up on the white board as students staggered in. Walking past her teacher with bouncing steps, she could feel the students who were already sitting staring at her movements. Grabbing a front row spot, Darla tried to pick a seat that would lead to the best view of her crossing and uncrossing her legs. The quick test motion caught the teacher's attention as he stared without remorse.

Calling the class to attention Mr. Rice peeled his eyes away from her and cleared his throat "Alright students today we're going to have a textbook day and as you read I'll be calling you up one by one to go over a problem you missed on the last test."

Darla barely glanced at her textbook as she watched Mr. Rice writing on the whiteboard with each student, watching his body move gave her so much delight. Thinking of his body moving on top of hers made her start to wiggle around in her chair, even finding the most perfect spot that sent lightning bolts up her spine every time she rolled over it. Miles away from the classroom she heard her name called. What a sweet sound.

The third time her name was called she snapped out of her trance. Darla could feel the whole class staring at her, waiting for her to do something. Say something.

Hesitating, Mr. Rice began to call her name for the fourth time when the final bell rang. Relief washed through her as everyone rushed to get out of the classroom, stopping to look at her on the way out, as they head home for the weekend, Darla could feel her face turning red hot.

Mr. Rice cleared his throat again. "Darla did you hear the question" he walked to the front of her desk, and stopped in his tracks mid step. She could tell he caught a whiff of her, his face became as red as hers and for a second she could see a thought pass on his face before being pushed away. She could also see slight movement out of the corner of her eye, a twitch. He knew. She licked her lips instinctively. Time to take risks "I didn't, could you repeat it'" she answered big brown eyes almost pleading to him to fuck her right there as she opened her legs for a second before standing up.

At first he didn't say anything, just watched her as she slowly stood up, but his body spoke loud and clear, the beginning of an erection pressing into his pants. "I asked if you wanted help dividing by...."his voice trailed off as she unbuttoned the top button of her uniform and stepped closer, eyes trained on his lips.

"I'm a little hard of hearing, you'll have to repeat yourself" she whispered, unbuttoning another few buttons slowly and deliberately while studying his face

"Darla please." He said trying to clear the lump in his throat his eyes darted to the unlocked door and back to her.

Another button unclipped.

She looked at him with a devilish smile "Please?" She repeated with a raised eyebrow, unbuttoning the last button revealing her uncovered breast. Perky and round they sat, fully exposed. Her hand trailed down the space between them slowly tracing an idle pattern. "Please" she said, this time more needy as her hand found its place between her thighs

"Stop. We can't" he said, grabbing her wrist, stopping her from going any further. She giggled as his voice cracked in the middle. His eyes scanned over her body slowly "I can't" he growled. Squeezing her wrist tighter. His eyes burned into her body, tracing the outline of her breast "I shouldn't." He whispered, licking his dry mouth. He all but moaned, noticing how hard her nipples were. "You're my student Darla. Just a kid.." His voice trailed off as she pressed her breast into his chest.

"I'm 18 and promise I won't tell anyone" Darla purred as she grabbed his tie with her free hand. "It'll be our secret"

His grip on her wrist loosened as the possibilities ran through his head.

Taking her hand back she slid off her uniform top. Mr. Rice said nothing as the shirt hit the floor. Sliding to her knees she began to unbutton his pants. He stiffened but said nothing. Heart pounding she leaned in and barely whispered "Please" again before exposing his erect penis. Taking a second to look at him in all his glory she licked her lips, it was now or never. She licked his shaft slowly, letting it twitch at her touch before running her tongue deliberately along the veins. He moaned loudly as a shiver went through him and his cock twitched in excitement.. She slid the tip of his dick in her mouth and sucked the precum onto her tongue. She moaned with excitement. He tasted so good in her mouth. Taking more of him in her she sucked greedily.

"Darla please." his breath getting more ragged and full of need "I can't," he breathed a harsh breath as she picked up speed. "My wife and I are trying to get pregnant" he protested, eyes rolling in the back of his head "I can't" his breath quickened

Darla picked up speed, grabbing his hips and shoving him deeper into her mouth as he began to move with her motions. For a moment the only sound in the classroom was the wet sound of her mouth.

"I'm going to..." Mr. Rice's voice quivered "Please don't." he staggered

stop". He reached down, gripping her head holding her still as he bucked a few deep times before adapting a quick pace on shallow thrusts. It was actually happening, she thought. One of her hands reached down between her legs. God she was so close.

He moaned her name deeply as sperm shot down Darla's throat with a furry, so much of it she'd suspect he hadn't cum in a while. She drank it all, filling the need inside her.

He sat there for a second, breath still quick as he looked around the room not sure what to do. Looking down at Darla's face, sloppy and red he bit his lip.

Darla licked her lips and stood up, "what time is it" she said looking out the window suspecting she was late "I gotta go teach" quickly getting dressed "track and field practice" and with that - she was off.

Babybean
Babybean
10 Followers