A Few Wednesdays Later

Story Info
Our VP conducts remedial training for me and my boss.
1.4k words
4.33
7.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to my story Nude Wednesday. If you haven't read that yet, this may be confusing. If you do read that, you may still be confused! As I said of that one, this is completely off the wall.

It was 9:30 one Wednesday morning. I was trying to concentrate on the screen in front of me while my gorgeous boss Rolanda, stark naked per Nude Wednesday rules for middle management, stood nearby manipulating my genitals -- the workstation, of course, was set on a frame that was open below chest level to allow her easy access.

Marilyn, her leggy blond assistant, was splayed out over a rolling stool five feet directly in front of me, her legs wide open, her fingers spreading her labia. She and I were naked below the waist per normal corporate policy for non-management personnel. My first rope of cum landed on her wrist; Rolanda quickly adjusted and landed the next two ropes smack on Marilyn's shaved pussy.

I started to congratulate Rolanda on another good session of target practice but my words died in my throat. Instead of wiping herself with a cloth Marilyn was lasciviously rubbing my cum into her snatch -- and Rolanda continued squeezing and stroking my balls and shaft! Was she going to try another shot? She quickly had me hard again.

But no, Marilyn stood up, grabbed the stool and headed toward her desk, just outside Rolanda's office. Watching her leave with nothing but heels on below the top of her hips I was totally distracted. Rolanda leaned in to switch my station to auto, one tit brushing against my arm as she did so.

"I believe Marilyn would like your assistance, Jenkins. Go follow her while I take over here." She let go of my junk and gave me an encouraging smile.

"Yes, Ma'm!" I fought the urge to sprint; my pole remained erect as I strode quickly after the sexy blond. She parked the stool under her desk and continued into Rolanda's office.

When I entered I saw her lying sideways on a couch, one leg stretched out, the other on the floor, her complete vulva on full display. "Close the door, Jenkins."

I did so and moved to join her; her arms and legs closed around me and pulled me close. We kissed while I reached under her braless top to fondle her smallish tits. Her nipples were hard and erect, but of course the corporate nudity rules did not permit me to strip her bare. Oh how I longed to take those nips in my mouth!

She reached a hand under me and guided my dick into her love canal. "Ah, yes, that's good, in and out now Jenkins, keep going!"

Her pussy was hot and wet and my shaft loved the sensation of gliding back and forth inside her. My earlier ejaculation put me a long way from being ready to cum again. She moved her hips, adjusted angles, changed positions, accompanied by sighs and moans. Her breathing became ragged and then a tremor swept through her.

Her vaginal walls clamped tight on my shaft but I picked up the pace and slammed her harder and faster. I felt the familiar tightness and tingling in my balls and suddenly erupted. She screamed "OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD!" and climaxed again.

I collapsed over her and lay there as she idly ran her nails lightly over my back. Glancing at the clock gave me a start: we'd been at it for nearly an hour! I kissed her and climbed to my feet.

"Towels in the restroom, Jenkins. Bring me one, please."

I did so; she sat up, licked my shaft quickly and then wiped me off. I left the office as she cleaned herself up.

I strolled back to my station, feeling on top of the world. Rolanda at first smiled, then drew in sharply and muttered "Here comes trouble!" under her breath. Our VP, Selene, arrived at the same time as I, her huge, dark chocolate, uncovered mammaries bouncing and swaying in front of her.

"Jenkins! Ms. Carlton! My office, seven minutes!" She turned without waiting for an answer and rolled back toward the elevators, her skirt swishing around her generous hips. The woman simply oozed sex appeal, but was known to be ruthless if crossed.

"Oh fuck! Run back and tell Marilyn she'll have to take over, and she'd better move Smithers here to replace you. Meet me at the elevators and hurry!" Rolanda returned her attention to the screen, no doubt trying to get things under control as best she could before switching the system to auto.

I did as asked and we were both a bit out of breath as we stepped in the elevator. Rolanda punched the fifteenth floor; her hand found mine and gripped tightly as we rode upward.

When the doors opened she took a deep breath, let go my hand, and clicked her heels bravely toward our VP's office. The dark-skinned beauty closed the door behind us and pointed toward a long sofa: "Jenkins, on your back, over there!"

I quickly complied, my heart pounding -- just how hot was the water we were in?

"Rolanda, right there, sit!" She had pointed to my face and my naked boss dutifully parked her snatch over my mouth. Her long, strawberry blond hair hung down her back and brushed over my eyes. She had a sweet, delightful, womanly smell; my nose had just enough room for me to breathe. I opened my lips to let my tongue try an exploratory lick; Rolanda jerked.

I couldn't see much but felt Selene's skirt brush over my crotch. "Here! Suck!" she ordered, presumably offering Rolanda one of her massive tits. I felt a hand on my dick, squeezing the base and fondling my balls.

I was afraid the day's earlier activities had done me in but her manipulation soon had me hard again. Selene lowered herself onto my shaft; I realized she must've been naked under her skirt. She squirmed and pushed until I was fully buried within her.

"I feel it necessary to reinforce the training you've both had regarding sexual harassment and improper activities at work." While she said this I was exploring my boss's pussy with my tongue and lips; Rolanda was nibbling and sucking first one huge, dark tit and then the other, and Selene was thrusting her shapely bottom up and down on my shaft. She emitted little sighs, gasps and moans during her monologue.

"As you may remember, there were naysayers who claimed that the well-thought-out, careful corporate nudity policies would simply -- oh God, yes! -- turn us into a free-for-all of illicit, on the job sex -- umm, oh my -- so it is vital we adhere closely to the guidelines -- FUCK OH MY GOD -- do you have any questions?"

Well, Rolanda had a tit in her mouth and I had cunt lips in mine so we both mumbled our negatives. Selene came first, Rolanda next and finally I filled the VP with my third load of the day. It appeared we were getting off both lightly and heavily, so to speak.

Selene fell backward, taking Rolanda with her; she pushed her off her tit and moved her down to her snatch. My boss dove in and the VP pointed to me and then Rolanda's bottom, which I promptly climbed on while reaching for her luscious, cantaloupe-sized tits, my first opportunity to feel her up!

Incredibly, my dick hardened again and soon I was pounding my third pussy of the day. Selene thrashed and moaned -- apparently my boss knew her business! So did I; when Selene came Rolanda intensified her efforts but then had to break off as her own orgasm exploded. I finished by filling her vagina with my fourth load of the day.

"Well. I'll put notes in your files that this training went well, but I feel it may be necessary to schedule a refresher now and again. Use the bathroom to freshen up. You are both dismissed."

We left her resting on the couch, eyes shut, one hand under her skirt. When the elevator doors closed Rolanda took my hand gently in hers, kissed me lightly and said "Thanks, Jenkins. You really came through up there. Her reputation is ferocious! Oh, and I appreciate that last, er, contribution. Hope you aren't too sore!"

"No, Ma'm. Well, a bit, but nothing to complain about. Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, you know."

A pretty blush spread over her face, neck and chest. I smiled, squeezed her hand and turned my eyes toward the elevator door.