Once Upon a Sleazy Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In between their thoughtful silence, Raj asked her, pointing at the hamper wrapped in duty-free hand bag, "So, what have you bought, Anamika?"

"A perfume," Malik interjected, even before she could reply. "I bet, a perfume!"

She frown at him for his uninvited guess work, but deep down in her heart, she felt someone playing violin for accurate guess. She was a little reluctant to show it to him, after all she had bought the perfume for herself and her husband, and she didn't feel like showing it to the little boy.

"Yes it's a perfume". While confirming, Anamika felt a sudden wave of sadness taking over her out of nowhere. She did not know why, but, after a very longtime she felt like crying a laughter. Perhaps, she know, this young man has outsmarted her husband, in no time.

Then, like adding insult to the injury her curious husband asked her, "Let me see it. Is it the same as always Ha ha hah?"

"What is your wife's scent, Raj?" inquired Malik and Anamika saw a gleam in his cheerful pose, complementing the dual meaning of his question.

She knew that her husband would not know, how to depict her scent, her fragrance yet she was looking forward to her response

"I really don't know that..." replied Raj in a bizarre voice. "Frankly almost every woman smells the same, a blend of onion and garlic, perhaps... Ha ha hah".

"Well, each woman corresponds to a type of scent..." countered Malik, ignoring the stupid laughter of Raj, "let me guess which one you bought Anamika".

"I don't think you can make a good guess", retort Anamika peevishly, taking her frustration of Raj's comments on Malik. "Besides, the one I bought is not the same, as always". Then looking at Raj she added touchily, "it's a new one...!"

She but immediately regretted giving him that answer, sure he was able to get some extra information from her.

"Well, when a lady changes her perfume, it's very suggestive of her inside that something has to change in her life", said Malik and looking in her eyes he inquired, "isn't Anamika?"

Anamika began to feel that she was giving a little land to that young pervert. The insistence he had on addressing her by name, despite the clear age difference and the subtlety with which he extracted the little information from. All had dented her resilient attitude towards him. A little.

"I did not think Malik, you too are a philosophical nerd Ha ha hah", replied Raj, again unfolding his newspaper.

"No..." Anamika interjected, folding her delicate lips into a perfect "O" shape. "It's nothing like that, I just... I just wanted to try something new".

Her words certainly rang a bell in Raj's head and he interrupted her sentence: "Well, let us see what you want to try now"

"It is not necessary to open it here, Raj..." replied Anamika, pulling her hands back playfully. "You will see it — when you will see".

"Come on wifey, open it now". Raj insisted, this time in his very unusual manner. He was mostly accustomed to letting everything go.

Malik watched their little quarrel and smile. He was reading her face and notice she kept him under her optical range, but from corner of her eyes, while she talked with her husband.

Anamika knew Raj is drunk and sort of pissed off in front of this stranger. She knew this little quarrel can end into another fight, unless he see this perfume.

"Okay Raj, it's after all for us, but please open it with your hands", said Anamika, ensuring that black pervert do not get his hand perfume bottle.

Before Raj could unwrap the box Malik interjected: "It is Versace — I'm telling you, Raj".

Anamika could not hold her smile and looked at Malik, as if hushing him, for his over smartness.

To the surprise of Raj, it was really Versace, when he bring out the delicate bottle. "Wow", how you guessed, Malik?" Raj asked, again with a laughter.

"Well, I can somehow fathom what do female wants...!" replied Malik, teasing Anamika with his gaze. "It's easier imagining what a woman would choose who is looking for challenges."

Anamika blushed for the first time in evening and probably for the first-time during this year, when she heard Malik. Actually, it was the brand statement of that perfume, she had bought — but Malik had so aptly linked it to the situation.

For Malik, her blush was a confirmation that she is looking for some challenge, she is not very used to of. Meanwhile, Raj took out the bottle of perfume from the hamper and spray it over his hand. "Let's see how it smells", Raj said, taking his hand to his nose, which after years of smoking was left with little sense of smell.

Malik dissented — shaking his head negatively and commented, "Raj... Raj, what are you doing, man? This is not a way to know how a perfume smells like".

"Really...?" Raj inquired dubiously. "I'm really smelling it with nose, ha ha hah".

"Will you allow me?" Asked Malik. Though, he was talking to Raj, but he looked at Anamika for her permission.

"Sure — sure, go ahead", replied Raj, handing him perfume bottle, to the charging of Anamika.

Grabbing the tantalizing bottle of perfume in his big first, Malik started illuminating them about his perfuming skills. "First, a perfume generates a special smell in contact with each skin — so it will surely smell differently on Anamika's silk skin".

"Really...?" inquired Raj in his mock curiosity. "A same perfume...! How so..?"

"Because, a perfume should not come into a direct contact with the skin". Malik retorted in a polished manner.

"Wow..." replied Raj, again patting the strong shoulder of that black man, appeared to be muscles with brain. "You sound like an expert in perfumes".

"Or an expert in silk, may be", replied Malik, looking straight at the long dusky neck of Anamika.

"Silk?" inquired Raj, this time utterly confused.

"I mean silky female skin", replied Malik and his lustful gaze slipped from Anamika's long neck to oval shaped belly button. She hurriedly covered her body, as much as she could with her saree pallu. She was actually exposing nothing, but it was the tightness of folds, glorified her mounds. But this charming pig was eying my naval. She shivered a little in a newly found sensation around her belly button. For the first time in her life, she wanted someone to kiss her naval.

"So where should we spray, if not on skin?" inquired Raj. "Inside the bottle's cap? Ha ha hah".

"Let me show you, Raj", Malik asked looking at her but again foolishly Raj gave his consent, by saying: "Yes, of course, I'm so curious to see".

Then Malik held Anamika's soft hand, in his firm grip and looked in her eyes, victoriously. She shivered at his touch and feeling a warm sensation in her body. Malik smiled, as he heard her suck in a breath.

Anamika was less surprised by Malik's initiative but fuming with Raj, for answering that questions. The black pervert has beginning to overcome her defenses. She felt like a doll in Malik's his hand Raj his puppet. Part of her though was equally curious to see that perfuming idea.

Spraying a small volume of perfume in the air, Malik waved, Anamika's hand, softly into the air. Ensuring her skin is impregnated with the floating perfume in the air. With a slight jerk then, he pushed her a little towards her husband. "Smell your wife now, Raj. Let's see can you smell that change", said Malik, taking her wrist under Raj's nose. Malik's other hand simultaneously moved on her bare midriff.

"Wow, much better...!" Raj retort imperviously, filling his nose with fragrance of her hand. "At least it has some fragrance". For the first time. He could not avoid noticing the stark collar contrast between dark fingers of Malik and creamy dusky skin of Anamika. The man in him felt a sensation in his balls. A lost sensation! The husband in him felt being throw down the gauntlet.

Anamika truly felt out of the play. An unfolding play in which she was the protagonist, but had no chance, to play any role. This feeling generated more infuriation in her, towards her husband, who consented to that game. Concurrently, she could not stop extoling the gutsy young man, who was manipulating her husband so easily but so tactfully.

Malik still had her soft hand in his right hand and his other hand caressed her curvy midriff. Warmness emptying from pours of his fingers was so electrifying, that she closed her knees, instinctively.

Gently, Malik drew her hand towards his face, as if he would kiss it, but he tilted slightly, bringing his lips closer to her wrist — He took a deep noisy breath. Filling his lings with her smell.

Anamika felt a surprising wetness deep down in married cunt. Instinctively, she closed her legs. This is when, Malik brought his knees to her, under the table. He was acting so gentle and decent above the table, but under the table his indecent moves were very impudent and provoking.

"Your wife smells lovely, Raj", Anamika heard Malik extoling her fragrance, right in front of her husband, "If I were here alone, I would not hesitated in making an indecent offer".

"But you're not, naughty boy — very naughty...!" Raj laughed. "Anamika, I already told you, Malik is very jolly chap, I'm sure he will find a fine girl to marry her".

Anamika smiled and did not dare opening her mouth. Knowing how her voice would have sounded, BROKEN — just as her will was now. It was all a new situation in long years of her married life and she had no idea how to react.

Just ten minutes ago she arrived here, carrying a gift for her husband and a grim for this lecherous black pervert. And now the same pervert had her delicate wrist next this his thick burning lips and knee to knee under the table, out of sight of her husband. What was even worse, she was losing her senses to figure out, how to decently end this buildup?

"You're so lucky Raj..." suddenly Malik applaud her husband, who apparently was not worthy of any praise in this situation. "You are so lucky Raj, that your loving wife has presented you such an exquisite costume".

"A costume Hahaha...!" Raj laughed again. "Malik, I think this new fragrance has also taken your senses. Anamika bought a perfume, not a costume...!"

"You know Anamika..." Malik addressed her, ignoring Raj and looking deep in her black eyes. "When you go to your husband next time, dress only this perfume and see the magic".

Raj, half lost in newspaper and half under the effect of two big pegs was clearly missing the subtlety of the conversation. He asked cluelessly, "How can one dress only with perfume?"

Anamika felt heat spreading to ears and that her face was flushing. The young pervert, Malik, was telling her how she should bejeweled herself with perfume when she go to bed for Raj. She could not stop herself imagining naked, spraying the perfume in the air, and immersing himself in that mixture, dressing with that air, with that emulsion of dissolved perfume. It all felt very very sexy! At the same time, she felt naked, in front of Malik. Somehow, she got her hand free, but his firm grip had left think prints all over her wrist and forearm.

Malik then lifted his arms, stretching them at length, as if jerking the fatigue of sitting indolent. She marveled his look. The square chin, muscled shoulders, the beautiful biceps, and that broad chest being hugged by the t shirt, were almost more than she could take. She felt herself blushing again. When her eyes happened to glance downward, she noted that the T shirt stopped just above Malik's crotch, and his incredible package was right there, bulging prominently. She jerked her eyes up and away, lest Malik see her staring at him again.

"So where do you find time to work Malik?" inquired Raj looking at Malik's bulbous bicep and thick neck, which was bursting out of his collar. "Seems you spend all day working out those muscles...!" Raj said shifting his glance at Anamika and there was a little amount of jealousy in his voice. That encouraged her and she sighed.

"I don't like such artificial muscles", Raj added with a smirk and that deepened her smile.

Malik smiled and Anamika noticed a slight shade of blush in that smile. Quite defense for his sanguine appearance, but so sensual it was to watch a blushing bull.

"Husbands don't", replied Malik, "Most of loving husbands don't like these muscles but I still work out. The athletic built has its own rewards, Raj". He looked at Anamika again and expressions on her face were changing rapidly from curiosity to a bizarre look.

"Sour grapes", murmured Anamika, looking away from both men.

"Ha hahah, but husbands really like drinking this exquisite wine", said Raj rising from his chair with his empty glass in hand, ""I'm going to have another drink, after all it's on the airline. Ha haha". And then he asked his wife: "Do you want something, Anamika?"

When Anamika heard him, she had a panic attack, not so much because her husband kept drinking, but more because he was leaving her alone with Malik. Anamika knew that, her willpower has already began enervating, like her legs. She did not want to go through that trance in any way, so she quickly responded:

"Raj, don't you think you've drunk enough, we'll soon have to fly, and I don't know how you will react, on the plane?"

"Come on honey", replied Raj, "we don't know long we will have to wait more and I'm already feeling frustrated. Just let me kill the boredom in wine".

"Of course, Raj", said Malik, "you will not again have such great chance to drink world's expensive wine and that too in free"

Anamika felt being cornered now. Her husband and Malik were taking her into a dead-end situation. Under no circumstances she want to be alone with Malik, nor did she want to have a drink. She came up with an idea, at least to gain some time.

"It's okay Malik..." said Anamika, "Since you insist so much, you wouldn't mind going to find something for me?"

"Of course not", replied Malik opportunely, "it will be a real pleasure. What you would like to drink? Something soft or hardcore straightaway?"

"Some soft drink please", replied Anamika was a sigh. Finally having her hand free from his gripping, but she felt, clear prints of this fingers over her fair dusky skin.

Malik: And you, Raj?

Raj: I continue with the same

Malik: Alright, I'll be right back.

Anamika nodded and when Malik turned to go to the bar, she couldn't help cherishing his thin and well defined hips. But if you were not this sexy, Malik boy! She thought.

"He is a very agile young man", said Raj. "I'm glad we find some company, or this waiting thing suck life out of me".

Anamika gave a stern look at her husband, and could not help expressing her anger, for all situations and for the morbid game, which in her opinion had led to.

"Raj, I'm very angry with you, I do not think that you are behaving correctly, since you have arrived you have not done more than recriminate me for the trip, get drunk, and get together with strangers, does that seem like a nice way to start a vacation?" She inquired in low voice but high anger.

"I think you're wrong again Anamika", replied Raj little peevishly, "We're not doing anything wrong, we're just killing this waiting time, and it's not only about Malik, you seems to have a problem with everyone who talk to me with a smile".

Anamika looked at him very angry, she realized that Raj was speaking under influence of alcohol, and besides, she did not want or could answer what she thought of Malik, when she was thinking about this, and his sexy hips came to mind.

"You know what, Anamika," said Raj in little anger. "This is why I did not want to go on vocation with you, it's impossible to stand that behaviors shaping teacher in you", saying this he left her in anger.

"Oh God, you poor Raj", Anamika rise from her chair in this real facepalm situation. She knew, she must find an escape, she needed to put her head somewhere else.

She cursed herself for falling to his game, which she did not want to play. She knew it's a carnal game in which she had a lot to lose, and little to win.

The funny thing was she started very well, she had answered the message adequately, and she did not reacted to his sensual hand shake. However, since then, things had turned out of her control, partly because of the pure stupidity of Raj. Partly because of Malik's chocolaty charm and intelligence. She felt that she was giving in — claudicating, and she didn't want to — she couldn't do that.

=========================================================

In her thoughts, Anamika started wandering across the airport to stay away from his dark charm, but he was all in her mind. She has lived a long and almost sexless life with Raj, but preserving her chastity in utter devotion to marital bounds. However, in one dark corner of her mind she had woven a secrete garden of carnal fantasies. Fantasies of getting ravished, fantasies of being taken out of nowhere, fantasies of being destroyed at some public place and few more fantasies

She had a theory about sexual fantasies, in which she disagreed with her friends. She used to believe that each person carries in her life two or three sexual fantasies at most, that came and went, that could mix with each other, appear with greater or lesser intensity, but after all they were always the same.

Her friends thought otherwise, that fantasies could change throughout life, and that there could be an infinity of them. She also disagreed with her friends in terms of quality, the meaning of them. Her fantasies were ambiguous, intangible. However, her friends were a little more materialistic, to put it in a way, just a good man's hips.

Until today, Anamika had considered those fantasies a bit childish and somewhat empty, but Malik's hips were making her change her mind. Now she felt that a man's hips, could also be a sexual fantasy.

Anamika detested this situation, because she was a lady who liked to maintain control over desire and decision. Her sexual fantasies were like drafts, which only served as the beginning of something really useful, but now she realized, that all these situations she handled in the form of an eraser could take her somewhere.

If she put together all the pieces of the puzzle of her fantasies, the situation he was living appeared, being in a more or less public place, a half-unknown, making dishonest propositions, a good hips.

But no, she couldn't access this, she couldn't afford to compromise on her dignity, her values and her loyalty with Raj.

Imbued in these reflections, Anamika heard a new message arriving at her mobile, and she shuddered thinking about the content of the message. What if he will call me to meet at that reliving cabin?

She took out her phone and opened the message, ready for everything, but the content completely decouple Anamika:

YOU ARE GOING TO ASK ME TO FUCK YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR USELESS HUSBAND.

It fall at once, like the house of card, all her attraction and affection to this charming dark beast was not replaced by sheered anger and resentment. This son of a bitch, this bastard, this pig is degrading me and my husband. I would not allow him to touch not a single hair now, Anamika decided.

==========================================================

When she returned to the boarding lounge, Anamika heard the announcement of their flight's departure. And that pleasant news, which brushed away all her anger, frustration and that black Adonis out of her mind.

In her absence, Raj had continued to drink, she could see a couple more bottles on the table, and knowing him, Anamika knew that his behavior could be unpredictable. On the contrary, Malik appeared in serenity and freshness.

"Wow, finally the Queen has returned, we were already thinking about leaving without you", Raj greeted her with his sarcastic remarks.